Schumacher Chevrolet

8 Main St, Little Falls, NJ 07424

New 866-908-2429
Used 866-906-8059
Service 866-909-6864

Offering the largest selection GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles in Northeast New Jersey. Come Join The Family!

Great Service, Great People

by from Lincoln Park, NJ |

Receiver offer in mail for Oil Change Special. Made appointment and love the reminders. I arrived at 8am and was done just a little before 9am even though 3 others in waiting room. I was given a list of "Recommended Services" but no pressure was put on me or no scare tactics at all. I am sure if something they found was very serious they would have advised me. I will be coming in again in about 6 weeks to have a few of the recommended services taken care of. Thank you for the personal attention and reminders of my appointment. Glad to be coming to this dealership for service & most likely my next GM auto,

March 4, 2014

Joan, We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Best, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Comfortable,friendly,smooth transaction!

by from Cedar Grove NJ 07009 |

I recently leased a 2014 Chevy Cruze at Schumacher Chevrolet. I was dissatisfied with my previous dealership and found Schumacher to be exactly what I was looking for. My sales associate Greg Palma and manager Joe Filangieri were professional and friendly. They took the time I needed for all my questions. Everything was thoroughly explained without pressure or rush. It's important to feel comfortable when going thru this process. I love my Cruze and I appreciated having a smooth transition from one lease to the next. THANK YOU for a STRESS FREE experience!

Great service

by from Little falls nj |

Courteous gentlemen greet me by name a pleasure doing business with Schumacher everything is explained and price quoted before work is done

July 3, 2014

Thanks for your great review Candace! It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you with such a positive experience. Our main priority is to provide excellent customer service to everyone who visits our dealership, and that includes taking the time to explain all the details. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, The Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Buyer

by from 07052 |

Leo Hernandez was professional in keeping me posted with vehicle updates. The atmosphere in the showroom was excellent and family friendly. Would definetly buy a vehicle from Schumaker Chevrolet again!

July 1, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review about your experience at our dealership! Leo truly knows his stuff and I am glad to hear that he kept you posted with your vehicle updates. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Great Service at Dealership

by from Little Falls, NJ |

The young man at the front desk who took down my information and processed my work order was just the nicest, friendliest person and should be recognized for his professional customer service. He was so professional and so accommodating. This is my 2nd visit to this dealership for oil change/tire rotation and I will tell you I just love it there. I am treated so nicely and they seem to take care of every one on such a personal level. I would give this dealership and my experience 5 stars!!! Excellent!!

June 28, 2014

Barbara, thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating. I am very pleased that our staff was able to show you the accommodating and professional customer service that Schumacher Chevrolet is known for. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions or concerns about your vehicle, and we'll continue to provide great service. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Great Service

by from Little Falls, NJ |

I had an oil change, and everything went well with the visit. I didn't wait long, and was very pleased with the service I received. Thank you.

June 27, 2014

Andrea, we appreciate you for taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to hear that you were pleased with the service that you received from us, and don't hesitate to come back and see us if you have any further automotive needs. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

really great people in service, great service too

by from Lincoln Park NJ |

everyone in the service dept was really great to deal with and I am happy that I did come there. I'm still waiting for a phone call from the fellow i spoke to while waiting who said he would call me within a week to schedule an appt to go over using some things on my truck, said he was the owner. i guess i'll be waiting for ever this to me is a disappointment.

June 27, 2014

Joseph, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if you'd like to discuss them in greater detail. Sincerely, the Schumacher Chevrolet team, (800)-673-9903.

Purchased new car at Schumacher.

by from Little Falls New Jersey |

I am very happy working with Ann . She helped me all the way with my purchase .She did an excellent job so much so I will return for my next purchase down the road. Thank You...Ken Hansen..

June 26, 2014

Ken, thank you so much for writing this review. I am very pleased to know that you had fun working with Ann and that she helped you throughout your purchase. We are eager to see you soon on your next purchase. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Morning Walk-In

by from Montclair, NJ |

It was a small issue. My rear light needed a new bulb. I just walked in but I didn't want to take any chances. I almost expected to be turned away but I wasn't.

June 15, 2014

Aja, we thank you for using our service department and for writing such a great review about your experience. It is our commitment to provide great customer service to our guests during their stay at our dealership, and I'm glad that we were able to address your needs. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Sincerely, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Schumacher, the Best in Service

by from Little Falls NJ |

The service department stands by its commitments, explains everything thoroughly, the employees are courteous and knowledgeable, and I was provided clean, comfortable, and entertaining surroundings in which to wait. I always feel confident that my driving safety is first and foremost with this dealership and that the repairs/maintenance are done by the most professionally trained and competent technicians. Everyone at Schumacher makes the customer feel at home, and like part of the family.

June 15, 2014

Charlene, we thank you for the great feedback! Customer input is an important part in helping make our service the best it can be. It is a point of pride that we do everything we can to offer the highest-quality service and repairs, and we're dedicated to making sure our service team does everything they can to make you feel welcome and supported during your visits. We are glad that our team exemplified our commitment to customer service and are happy that they were able to help you with your repair needs. Our doors are always open, so if you need any further assistance with your vehicle, let us know. Sincerely, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Schumacher Chevrolet Is The Best!

by from Little Falls, NJ |

As this was the second car I was leasing through Schumacher, I can say I have never had a more enjoyable automobile sales experience. Not only is the dealership run very efficiently, but the staff are always courteous and knowledgable. They truly treat you like part of their family. Additionally, Ann Ulrich, my salesperson, is a true professional and made my experience that much better. Her expertise and caring attitude is one reason I returned to Schumacher.

June 11, 2014

James, we thank you for sharing your great feedback with us, and thank you for choosing our dealership for your automotive needs. I am glad that your experience at Schumacher Chevrolet with Ann went so well, and I am very pleased to hear that our sales excellence and great customer service has earned your repeat business. We cant wait to see you again for your next servicing appointment. Sincerely, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.