Schumacher Chevrolet

8 Main St, Little Falls, NJ 07424

New 866-908-2429
Used 866-906-8059
Service 866-909-6864

Offering the largest selection GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles in Northeast New Jersey. Come Join The Family!

HIghly recommended, Trustworthy Dealership.

by from Little Falls, NJ |

I have been to many dealerships through the years. Schumacher Chevrolet. The BEST!! Great experience again. That is why I recommend this dealership and keep coming back. Schumacher has made me a GM fan again. Who knew getting a new car could actually be pleasant instead of stressful. The most terrific and genuine people to deal with. Great service! Great product! Very trustworthy and considerate staff. A real asset to the Chevy Brand and GM.

August 6, 2014

Rose, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of sales and customer service excellence, and it's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you with the best experience possible. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions or concerns about your vehicle, and we will continue to provide great service. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Excelent Service

by from Cedar Grove, NJ |

As usual, the service department personnel were very helpfull as far as the work being done and advising of other needs to consider. Thanks for a job well done.

Recall Service Appointment

by from Little Falls, NJ |

My only concern was making a recall appointment about 2 weeks ago only to be told after I left the car that you actually did not have the recall part to replace the defect.

The best GM Dealership

by from verons nj |

Would be nice if dealer didn't have to charge over $100.00 just to diagnose problem. I would rather see the $100.00 applied to repair. Is this possible?

great service

by from Little Falls, Nj |

I was in for a tail light replacement bulb. In and out in less than 30 minutes and they did the 27 point checkup.

August 11, 2014

Barbara, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, and it's fantastic to know that we were able to provide your required service in a quick and convenient fashion. If you need further assistance with your vehicle in the future, you can always pay us a visit. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Friendly Service Dept.

by from Woodland Park, NJ |

I appreciate you squeezing me in for an oil change / service. My appointment was originally scheduled for Friday and I had a last minute work conflict. The team at Schumacher was very accommodating. Thank You!

August 7, 2014

John, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at our dealership, and if you have any further automotive needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

excelent service. frindly atmosphear

by from Little Falls, NJ |

All I can say is, I am lucky to be part of your family. All of you always have a smile on your face, always eager to help and always make me feel very comfortable. God bless you all.

August 7, 2014

Girish, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are continuing to provide our customers the friendly, quick and comfortable service experience that our dealership is known for. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit, and we would love to work with you again in the future. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Excellent Service

by from Clifton, NJ |

The Service Reps are always very friendly and honest, I have never had a bad experience at Schumacher. As I have said before, I have a Chevy dealer in my Hometown but prefer to go the extra distance to Schumacher. I am always treated well and feel confident that the work done to my car is well done!

August 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and positive review, Heidi. We feel our service department is what makes Schumacher Chevrolet specia, and we always strive to provide our guests with friendly, comfortable and honest customer service. Also, we truly appreciate your confidence in us and for going the extra mile to visit our dealership. We hope to work with you again in the near future. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

great service

by from Little Falls,NJ |

Oil change and tire rotation completed as scheduled. I always expect that something else will be suggested. I decided to have wheel balancing done.

August 4, 2014

Joan, thank you so much for sharing this positive feedback. It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing fast service, and we're happy to hear that you managed to experience this value during your visit. Please feel free to come back to see us if you have any further needs. Sincerely, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Amy Triano

by from North Arlington, New Jersey 07031 |

I really liked your dealership because they did not pressure me into leasing a car. Every other dealership wanted me to lease a car. CHevy was the only place that also gave me an incentive. I would definetly come here again.

July 30, 2014

Amy, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence, and we are eager to see you again on your next visit. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Trustworthy Salesman!

by from Wayne, NJ |

AFTER AN UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE AT ANOTHER DEALERSHIP, I WAS REFERRED TO JIM DURKIN THROUGH A FAMILY PD FRIEND. JIM AKA "ROCKET" IS A STRAIGHT SHOOTER KIND OF GUY. HE WAS WILLING TO LISTEN AND SEE WHAT IT WAS THAT I WAS INTERESTED IN. HE WORKED THE NUMBERS, AND I LEFT WITH A BRAND NEW 2014 MALIBU LT. I WANT TO THANK THE ROCKET FOR ALL HE HAS DONE TO MAKE ME CONTINUE TO PART OF THE CHEVY FAMILY. HE REALLY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND. I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT HE WANTED ME TO BE SATISFIED AND NOT JUST SETTLE. THANK YOU CHEVY SCHUMACHER FOR HAVING SALESMEN LIKE "THE ROCKET!". THE BLUE LINE DOES MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!

July 17, 2014

Carla, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Jim is a key component of our team here at Schumacher Chevrolet and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that Jim exceeded yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. We would love to work with you again in the future. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.