Schumacher Chevrolet

8 Main St, Little Falls, NJ 07424

New 866-908-2429
Used 866-906-8059
Service 866-909-6864

Offering the largest selection GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles in Northeast New Jersey. Come Join The Family!

HIghly recommended, Trustworthy Dealership.

by from Little Falls, NJ |

I have been to many dealerships through the years. Schumacher Chevrolet. The BEST!! Great experience again. That is why I recommend this dealership and keep coming back. Schumacher has made me a GM fan again. Who knew getting a new car could actually be pleasant instead of stressful. The most terrific and genuine people to deal with. Great service! Great product! Very trustworthy and considerate staff. A real asset to the Chevy Brand and GM.

August 6, 2014

Rose, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of sales and customer service excellence, and it's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you with the best experience possible. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions or concerns about your vehicle, and we will continue to provide great service. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

great overall dealership

by from Little falls NJ |

We have TJ as our salesman and he can not do enough for us. We also talk to Jeff and he is always helpful. The price was right so the deal went thru. We will continue to purchase cars from them in the future!!!!!

Great customer service

by from Wayne, NJ |

Great experience, great service department. I always get great service for my vehicle as well as from the staff. Steve Tiri is great. I have known him since he worked in the service department of Preakness Chevrolet where I was a long time customer and he has always taken really good care of me.

Great Service

by from Little Falls, New Jersey |

I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism shown by all of the employees who I interacted with during my recent experience. Each one was very helpful and knowledgeable pertaining to their piece of servicing me. It was clear who they learned their mannerism skills from once I met the owner. David was not beyond stepping outside of his role to make my visit easier. It is this type of top-down leadership that permeates throughout this service center that made my time spent their less stressful. My hat is off to them..

Why go anywhere else?

by from Franklin Lakes, NJ |

Dave took great care of us by ensuring our car would be serviced properly at a fair price and be ready when we needed it! I will definitely keep coming back for all my automotive business. Honesty, fair pricing, and great customer service - why go anywhere else?

On time service and excellent service dept staff.

by from Little Falls, NJ |

The car was fought in for an oil change and one year service. I said I would wait and was told the wait time would be about an hour. In less than 1 hour I was called and all work was done. I was very pleased with the purchase of this 2013 Cruze and the staff in the service department!

August 28, 2014

Peter, we would like to thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Schumacher Chevrolet special, and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the needs of our customers. We're glad to hear that you were pleased with your purchase and with the service that you have received from us, and feel free to come back and see us if you have any further concerns about your vehicle. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Great service with Genuine people !

by from Livingston, New Jersey |

Always a pleasant experience at SCHUMACHER CHEVROLET. You don't get that at "most" other car dealers. However, there are exceptions, (one here in my town where our son just least his Malibu from ... They were very nice to us, as well ). "Most" other car dealers don't come close to the experience that SCHUMACHER CHEVROLET offers, because the people are just genuine. There's no "phonies" or "counterfeit" people. I can honestly say that SCHUMACHER CHEVROLET was the first car dealer I was ever in that I didn't "cringe" when the Sales Representative: "Rita" came over to speak with my wife and me. That's why I bought my 2010 Impala from her and will most likely go back to her if and when I buy another vehicle. Patrick & Jill Whipp Livingston, New Jersey

August 28, 2014

Gilda, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of customer service excellence, and it is wonderful to know that you had such a pleasant experience at Schumacher Chevrolet. Please continue to visit us whenever you have automotive needs, and we will continue to provide great service. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Excelent Service

by from Cedar Grove, NJ |

As usual, the service department personnel were very helpfull as far as the work being done and advising of other needs to consider. Thanks for a job well done.

August 23, 2014

Russell, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We feel our service department is what makes Schumacher Chevrolet special, and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the needs of our customers. We're glad to hear that our team did such a wodnerful job, and we look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Recall Service Appointment

by from Little Falls, NJ |

My only concern was making a recall appointment about 2 weeks ago only to be told after I left the car that you actually did not have the recall part to replace the defect.

August 23, 2014

Thomas, we would like to thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We appreciate your review as it helps us continue to grow as a dealership. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business, and please do not hesitate to visit us if you would like to discuss your feedback in greater detail. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

The best GM Dealership

by from verons nj |

Would be nice if dealer didn't have to charge over $100.00 just to diagnose problem. I would rather see the $100.00 applied to repair. Is this possible?

August 23, 2014

Nicholas, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Your feedback will be taken into deep consideration and we encourage you to visit us at your earliest convenience so we can further discuss this matter with you. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

great service

by from Little Falls, Nj |

I was in for a tail light replacement bulb. In and out in less than 30 minutes and they did the 27 point checkup.

August 11, 2014

Barbara, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, and it's fantastic to know that we were able to provide your required service in a quick and convenient fashion. If you need further assistance with your vehicle in the future, you can always pay us a visit. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.