Schumacher Chevrolet

8 Main St, Little Falls, NJ 07424

New 866-908-2429
Used 866-906-8059
Service 866-909-6864

Offering the largest selection GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles in Northeast New Jersey. Come Join The Family!

Great service with Genuine people !

by from Livingston, New Jersey |

Always a pleasant experience at SCHUMACHER CHEVROLET. You don't get that at "most" other car dealers. However, there are exceptions, (one here in my town where our son just least his Malibu from ... They were very nice to us, as well ). "Most" other car dealers don't come close to the experience that SCHUMACHER CHEVROLET offers, because the people are just genuine. There's no "phonies" or "counterfeit" people. I can honestly say that SCHUMACHER CHEVROLET was the first car dealer I was ever in that I didn't "cringe" when the Sales Representative: "Rita" came over to speak with my wife and me. That's why I bought my 2010 Impala from her and will most likely go back to her if and when I buy another vehicle. Patrick & Jill Whipp Livingston, New Jersey

August 28, 2014

Gilda, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of customer service excellence, and it is wonderful to know that you had such a pleasant experience at Schumacher Chevrolet. Please continue to visit us whenever you have automotive needs, and we will continue to provide great service. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Excelent Service

by from Cedar Grove, NJ |

As usual, the service department personnel were very helpfull as far as the work being done and advising of other needs to consider. Thanks for a job well done.

August 23, 2014

Russell, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We feel our service department is what makes Schumacher Chevrolet special, and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the needs of our customers. We're glad to hear that our team did such a wodnerful job, and we look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Recall Service Appointment

by from Little Falls, NJ |

My only concern was making a recall appointment about 2 weeks ago only to be told after I left the car that you actually did not have the recall part to replace the defect.

August 23, 2014

Thomas, we would like to thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We appreciate your review as it helps us continue to grow as a dealership. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business, and please do not hesitate to visit us if you would like to discuss your feedback in greater detail. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

The best GM Dealership

by from verons nj |

Would be nice if dealer didn't have to charge over $100.00 just to diagnose problem. I would rather see the $100.00 applied to repair. Is this possible?

August 23, 2014

Nicholas, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Your feedback will be taken into deep consideration and we encourage you to visit us at your earliest convenience so we can further discuss this matter with you. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

great service

by from Little Falls, Nj |

I was in for a tail light replacement bulb. In and out in less than 30 minutes and they did the 27 point checkup.

August 11, 2014

Barbara, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, and it's fantastic to know that we were able to provide your required service in a quick and convenient fashion. If you need further assistance with your vehicle in the future, you can always pay us a visit. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Friendly Service Dept.

by from Woodland Park, NJ |

I appreciate you squeezing me in for an oil change / service. My appointment was originally scheduled for Friday and I had a last minute work conflict. The team at Schumacher was very accommodating. Thank You!

August 7, 2014

John, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at our dealership, and if you have any further automotive needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

excelent service. frindly atmosphear

by from Little Falls, NJ |

All I can say is, I am lucky to be part of your family. All of you always have a smile on your face, always eager to help and always make me feel very comfortable. God bless you all.

August 7, 2014

Girish, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are continuing to provide our customers the friendly, quick and comfortable service experience that our dealership is known for. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit, and we would love to work with you again in the future. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Excellent Service

by from Clifton, NJ |

The Service Reps are always very friendly and honest, I have never had a bad experience at Schumacher. As I have said before, I have a Chevy dealer in my Hometown but prefer to go the extra distance to Schumacher. I am always treated well and feel confident that the work done to my car is well done!

August 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and positive review, Heidi. We feel our service department is what makes Schumacher Chevrolet specia, and we always strive to provide our guests with friendly, comfortable and honest customer service. Also, we truly appreciate your confidence in us and for going the extra mile to visit our dealership. We hope to work with you again in the near future. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

great service

by from Little Falls,NJ |

Oil change and tire rotation completed as scheduled. I always expect that something else will be suggested. I decided to have wheel balancing done.

August 4, 2014

Joan, thank you so much for sharing this positive feedback. It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing fast service, and we're happy to hear that you managed to experience this value during your visit. Please feel free to come back to see us if you have any further needs. Sincerely, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Amy Triano

by from North Arlington, New Jersey 07031 |

I really liked your dealership because they did not pressure me into leasing a car. Every other dealership wanted me to lease a car. CHevy was the only place that also gave me an incentive. I would definetly come here again.

July 30, 2014

Amy, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence, and we are eager to see you again on your next visit. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.