Schumacher Chevrolet

8 Main St, Little Falls, NJ 07424

New 866-908-2429
Used 866-906-8059
Service 866-909-6864

Offering the largest selection GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles in Northeast New Jersey. Come Join The Family!

Great Sales Team , Service needs to improve

by from Little Falls, NJ |

Sales Team was wonderful and helped us find exactly what we were looking for. My daughter is a 17 years old and a new driver , they totally understood. I was disappointed once again in you Service Dept. ( my second vehicle purchase at schumacher). The car was suppose to be certified, however upon registering with ONSTAR we were immediatley advised there was an issue with one of the tire monitors. We immediatley took the car back to have it serviced. When I picked it up I asked " I would have thought this problem would have been picked up when he car was maintained for certification" Manager: Oh you can pick up on this only if the car tells you. I find that funny since ONSTAR notified me before the car did. Which leads me to now believe the car was not fully serviced for certification. You really need to focus on your Service Department . Thank you Cindy Bangaree

May 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that your time spent with our sales team was a positive experience, but I would like to apologize for your recent dissatisfaction with our service department. Our customers are our top priority, and I am sorry if we have failed to meet your expectations on your last visit with us. At Schumacher Chevrolet, we continuously strive to improve as a business, and reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to improve. If you'd like, please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can further understand what happened and see if we can resolve these issues to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, the Schumacher Chevrolet team, (800)-673-9903.

Wouldn't go anywhere else

by from Oakland, NJ |

The guys at the service counter have always been pleasant, professional and very helpful. And the work by the mechanics (especially Scott) is above reproach. Getting it done right is what counts.

May 7, 2014

Jean, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am happy to hear that your time spent with our team was a pleasant experience. We make sure that all of our employees are professional and helpful, and I am glad to know that Scott did a great job on your car. We look forward to working with you again soon, and please continue to visit us whenever you have automotive needs. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Great service department

by from Little Falls, NJ |

My experience was very smooth. I was quickly set up with a loaner car once it was determined that it would take some time for my issue to be diagnosed. Once diagnosed, the issue was fully resolved and I have had no problems with my vehicle since.

May 5, 2014

Matthew, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is our primary concern to deliver a smooth service experience, which means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Please feel free to visit us if you have any concerns about your vehicle. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Good service

by from Little Falls, NJ |

Everyone is very friendly and everything is explained to me clearly in order to make any decisions that need to be made.

May 5, 2014

Eleonor, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We try to create a friendly, well-informed and professional experience for all of our customers, and the fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all regarding your vehicle, please come back to see us. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Great service

by from Little Falls,NJ |

This is my second car and I was extremely satisfied with Ann Ulrich's assistance and care she took to make sure I got the car I wanted. I'm also happy with the excellent work in the service department!

May 5, 2014

Lorraine, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We aim to satisfy every customer that enters our dealership, and I am pleased to know that Ann was able to help you get the car that you wanted. We look forward to working with you again in the near future. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Honesty and integrity through the whole process

by from Fairfield NJ |

Jeff and Ann are the best !! They worked very hard to find the truck that I wanted . I will recommend everyone to Shumacher Chevrolet

May 5, 2014

David, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. It is magnificent to hear that Jeff and Ann were able to find the truck you wanted, and we thank you for the recommendation. We look forward to working with you again in the near future. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Wonderful service

by from Little Falls NJ |

I was very happy that my car was serviced on time and took only the 1 hour that was quoted. I was very pleased with the level of service.

April 30, 2014

Jody, thank you for writing this fantastic review. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership happy with the service they received. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence and I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Please continue to visit us whenever you have concerns about your car, and we'll continue to provide great service. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Matched my (high) expectations

by from Little Falls, NJ |

Vehicle price and features matched exactly what I had conveyed to my sales representative. He was a pleasure to deal with.

April 30, 2014

Leo, thank you for writing about your visit with us. I am happy to hear that your time spent with our sales associate was a pleasing experience, and it is great to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. We are eager to see you again on your next visit with us. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Schumacher Chevy - great service

by from Little Falls, NJ |

Work done quickly, all services explained beforehand, appreciated the assistance in picking the coupon that gave me the biggest discount.

April 29, 2014

Scott, We appreciate your time to provide us this review. It's our top priority to deliver quick and well-informed service to all our customers, and it is nice to know that our staff was able to assist you throughout the service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you with regards to your car. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Schumacher, More than just a dealer

by from Sandyston, NJ |

Very pleased with my experience. I had tried a dealership that was a bit closer, but they refused to deal with me for some reason. Schumacher quite literally let me "Come join the family" by taking the risk on a 21 year old with no credit background. For that I am grateful, for they are helping me build myself financially for the years to come. 100% would recommend and will make sure to direct frienda and family there whenever they are looking for a new vehicle. Thank you Schumacher!

April 25, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Daniel. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Schumacher Chevrolet, and thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. We would love to work with you again in the future. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.