Schumacher Chevrolet

8 Main St, Little Falls, NJ 07424

New 866-908-2429
Used 866-906-8059
Service 866-909-6864

Offering the largest selection GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles in Northeast New Jersey. Come Join The Family!

Efficient service, polite people

by from Little Falls, NJ |

This visit was a recall re the working of brake lights.. I elected to wait and the work was completed in a timely fashion. The waiting room was roomy with tv, reading materials and coffee.

October 23, 2014

Frances, thank you for using our service department. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, The Schumacher Chevrolet team

Great service as always!

by from West Milford, NJ |

Brought my car in for a standard check up - oil change, tire rotation etc. They informed me there was a recall on my car and fixed it right away. I also received a call during the day with suggested services that I should do, like change my air filter. They were very pleasant about it - not pressuring at all - which I appreciated. The service is always great here!

October 21, 2014

Jackalyn, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is satisfied with the service experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Best, The Schumacher Chevrolet team

Efficiently run service department

by from Little Falls, NJ |

The Work was completed quickly. The recommendation by Ed to replace the filter was a good one. The car ran much smoother after the filter was changed.

October 17, 2014

Hi Susan and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that Ed was able to accommodate all of your needs and that he gave you some insight on your issue! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, The Schumacher Chevrolet team

Great Service

by from Little Falls, NJ |

Although when I called to make an oil change appointment and was told they were booked until end of the month, I went down to talk with Ed and he got me in that same day. That's what I call excellent customer service.

October 17, 2014

Thanks for your awesome review, David! I'm very happy to hear that Ed was able to help you out. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, The Schumacher Chevrolet team

cystomer service---in sales and service

by from Wanaque, N.J.--Little Falls. N.J. |

Myself and my family have delt with Schumacher Chevrolet for many years and have always been pleased with the salespersons and the service department.

October 8, 2014

Dolores, first I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence and it is great to hear that your experiences with us supports this. We are eager to see you again during your next visit. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Great Service

by from Little Falls, NJ |

Steve Tirri always takes the time to explain what work needs to be done and why. I greatly appreciate that you pick up and deliver my car. I would not think of taking my car anywhere else.

October 10, 2014

Bernice, we really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence and it's great to know that Steve was able to provide you the convenient, efficient service that Schumacher Chevrolet is all about. We look forward to assisting you on your future service needs. Warm Regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

2011 Cruize coolant issue solved!

by from Wayne, NJ |

My wife's Cruize had to be towed in for a leaking water pump. I was immediately greeted by a young man in the parking lot while the car was being off loaded from the tow truck. He directed me to the service writer's office. That office got the check in and interview with me started right away while your office personnel had me set up with a loaner car. The whole process took about ten minutes and I was on my way back home. Service called around three o'clock to say that my wife's Cruize was ready for pick up and that there would be no charge for the towing, the loaner, and the service since the car was purchased as a GM pre owned certified car. Thank you for making this, what potentially could have been a very costly and unpleasant experience if not for your very knowledgeable and professional staff. I am surprised that the water pump had to be replaced since the car has only 37k miles on it. However, the service writer informed me that there was a recall for a possible water coolant issue directed for the 2011 Cruize. He told me that they also performed the recall repair while the car was there. He said that it was probably the issues related to the recall that cause the water pump to fail. I now realize that we should have brought the car in sooner after receiving the recall notice. Thank you and your staff for the excellent and very efficient service.

October 3, 2014

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about your experience at our dealership, Marilyn. We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Schumacher Chevrolet and we're glad you're one of them. It is great to know that our team took care of your automotive concerns quickly and without hassle, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your car. Sincerely, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Very clean showroom,great comfortable experience.

by from Little Falls, New Jersey |

My salesman Jim Durkin was very knowledgeable, answering All my questions with a smile and went out of his way to make me feel at home. Jim went overboard to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. A wonderful,relaxing experience.

October 3, 2014

William, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Jim is great with people and he always focuses on what the guests need. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience with Schumacher Chevrolet, and we hope you are continuing to enjoy your new purchase. If you have any questions about your vehicle, please come back in to visit. Sincerely, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Great service

by from Little Falls, NJ |

Had oil change, and two recall items taken care of on my 2014 Cruze within a 2 hr time frame.

September 27, 2014

Grace, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we truly value your business. Please feel free to visit us if you have any further automotive needs. Warm regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Absolutely satisfied once again

by from Summit, NJ 07901 |

I had my 2009 HHR serviced to replace the sway bar bushings and to complete two recall items (power steering motor and ignition switch). What was great was since it was a two day process Shumacher gave me a courtesy car to use at no charge. I also had one of my employees Cheryl Horsch make an appointment with you for two recall items and use you in the future for service to her Malibu (new customer). You guys are great. Thanks also to Dave Brain for coordinating the entire process.

September 24, 2014

Robert, thank you for writing about your visit with us. I am happy to hear that our team was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again in the future, so feel free to visit us if you have any further questions or concerns regarding your vehicle. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.