Schumacher Chevrolet

8 Main St, Little Falls, NJ 07424

New 866-908-2429
Used 866-906-8059
Service 866-909-6864

Offering the largest selection GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles in Northeast New Jersey. Come Join The Family!

Great service, nice people

by from Little Falls NJ |

Everything was done in a professional, friendly and timely manner, I was very happy.

April 4, 2014

Russ, thanks so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all regarding your vehicle, please come back to see us. Best regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

friendly service always quick and efficient

by from Little Falls,NJ |

The staff at Schumacher Chevy is always prompt and friendly whenever I bring my car in for service.They always do an excellent job in a courteous manner.

April 8, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Ronald. It's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Schumacher Chevrolet, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. All the best, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Great Service

by from Little Falls New Jersey |

Great as usual. Made my appt. Brought the car in and the service was performed while I waited. This is a great place to deal with. Thanks Joe.

April 7, 2014

Thank you, Joseph, for using our service department and the kind words about Schumacher Chevrolet. We plan to continue giving great service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. With appreciation, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Great service, courteous people to deal with

by from Little Falls, N.J. |

This is the third time I have happily purchased a car at Schumacher Chev. in Little Falls and I am never disappionted with the courteous, friendly people I deal with as well as the great care I receive in the service department. Well done!

April 1, 2014

On behalf of Schumacher Chevrolet, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review, Kathleen. Each employee is a valued member of our team and it's a delight to know that he has helped to proudly represent our dealership throughout your Chevrolet purchases. Before your next visit, be sure to check our Facebook Offers tab for the latest exclusive coupons. Best regards, The Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Soft sell approach

by from Little Falls, N.J. |

I purchased a new 2014 Corvette from your dealership. The reason I purchased from you was the experience was a pleasant one and in years past with other dealers the experience was not pleasant. I knew what I wanted and you did not push to sell me options I did not want.Also the negotiation on price and trade in was a nice "soft experience". I felt at the end we both won, you made a profitable sale and I got what I wanted without the "pressure cooker sales technique". I look forward to future dealings. John Cavaliere

April 1, 2014

We always appreciate hearing from our customers, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience, John. Our team always strives to provide nothing short of an exceptional experience for each of our guests. We are proud to hear that they were able to assist you in such an enjoyable way. Our top priorities include professionalism, a vast knowledge of our inventory, but first and foremost - ensuring as painless a process as possible for our visitors. We hope that going forward, you remember Schumacher Chevrolet and our stellar team as we look forward to assisting you in the future. All the best, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Quick Fix

by from Little Falls, NJ |

Car was fixed quickly. Technicians were clear in the problems they found and were not pushy with other suggested fixes that I wasn't prepared to complete at this time.

March 26, 2014

Jennifer, thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Excellent Service! The staff is wonderful!

by from Little Falls, NJ |

My experience at Schumacher was very enjoyable. Jim P was more helpful then I ever could have hoped for. He went out of his way to keep me informed about what was going on. He was the most helpful car salesmen that I have ever dealt with and it was an absoulte pleasure to deal with him.

March 27, 2014

Brianne, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions or needs. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Sincerely, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Satisfaction

by from Hasbrouck Heights NJ |

I was so surprised when I picked up my car and found out the the bill was all zeros. I had thought my warranty ran out but was informed it was still in effect. I was also amazed that the dealer paid for a rental car. I was more than satisfied with the service.

March 25, 2014

Joseph, thank you so much for this great review and star rating! We work very hard to provide each of our customers with knowledgeable and pressure-free service and it's good to hear that our team was able to show you what Schumacher Chevrolet is all about. Check us out on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive monthly specials! Best, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

Service With a Smile

by from Verona, NJ |

Staff in the service department are upbeat, courteous, and professional. Wait time is always a bit longer than estimate but the waiting room is comfortable and free shuttle is always an option.

March 21, 2014

Linette, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if youd like to discuss them in greater detail. Kind regards, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.

schumacher chevy

by from Little Falls, NJ |

TJ (and Allison) are awesome. Second or third vehicle purchased from him / dealer. Can't think of going anywhere else.

March 23, 2014

Edward, on behalf of Schumacher Chevrolet, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure to check our Facebook Offers tab for the latest exclusive coupons. Sincerely, the Schumacher Chevrolet team.