Mahwah Honda

99 Franklin Trnpk, Mahwah, NJ 07430

New 855-283-4003
Used 855-227-7904
Service 855-291-5103

Home of the "Swap Keys Program"

Best Experience of My Life

by from Paterson, NJ |

I like that they took the time over the phone to answer all my questions. Also for them to go out of there way to find a person thats close to my height to try out the cars to find the leg room and comfortable fit for me since im 6'7". Thank you Pablo and Rob i love my Mazda CX 9 perfect fit for a guy like me definitely recommending my friends.

Mahwah Honda Dealership Review

by from Waldwick, NJ |

I recently purchased a used Honda Pilot from the Mahwah Honda dealership in Mahwah, NJ. The buying process from beginning to end was excellent. My sales consultant George Kibblin was friendly (not at all pushy) well informed and professional. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you. Tim M. Waldwick, NJ.

Great dealership

by from East Rutherford, NJ |

Bought a Honda Pilot. Very fair price. Pleasure to work with Ely and Pat. All questions were answered and everything was ready for me when I picked the car up. Had a slight cosmetic issue and they fixed it on the spot. Everyone was very friendly. I even got a brownie while signed the final docs. That was worth it all! Kidding aside. they were a pleasure to work with and I would 100% recommend them to anyone who wanted a Honda. My next Honda will be purchased from them.

Great Service Department!

by from Bergen County, NJ |

Six years ago I purchased a 2006 CRV used from a private party for my daughter. Even though the car was not purchased from Mahwah Honda, I have always had positive experiences with their service department. Recently they went above and beyond my expectations. At 85,000 miles, my daughter's car needed brakes and few other things. It was a bit out of my budget yet the service advisor, Ben Rosario worked with the service manager, Mark Langston to keep within my budget and keep my daughter's car as safe as possible. Many thanks to the service team for your great work and compassion. I know now that when I am in the market for a new Honda I will purchase from them.

Mahwah Honda Came Thru (Update to Earlier Review)

by from Mahwah, NJ |

I could not figure out how to edit my earlier review "Beware of Mahwah Honda Pre-Owned Sales Practices" as things have changed since I posted it. Here is an updated review of our recent experience with Mahwah Honda. We purchased a 1999 Acura TL from Mahwah Honda not even 5 months ago. With not even 5,000 miles added to the car during this time, the car's transmission failed. This was a shock to us since when we purchased the car, we were told that the transmission would last another 100,000 miles by the sales rep. When we called the dealer to complain, the pre-owned sales manager basically told us that they would have never made such claims and there is no warrantee on the car so there is nothing they can do for us. After I posted my review to online dealer rating sites, like this one, Mahwah Honda's service manager contacted us and was very apologetic about the experience we had with the pre-owned sales manager. He said he wished he would have known about our issue first and we could have avoided the bad experience we had. He offered to pay for 50% of our repair, which we thought was fair, and had a check to us within one day. He even offered to have the check dropped off the same day to our home. It is nice to see that consumers have a voice through websites such as this one. While our initial contact with the pre-owned sales department was not a good experience, we are satisfied that in the end, that the service manager at Mahwah Honda did come through and do the right thing by splitting the cost of an expensive repair. Thanks for coming through Mahwah Honda!

October 14, 2013

Thank you, We're glad it worked out.

2012 Accord end of yr deal

by from Suffern NY |

Traded in my CRV for a Accord LX-P in late September! The process took all of 1.5hrs. The sales rep who we have used in the past Debbie was terrific. Everything went great! Cannot express enough how smooth transaction was! This is my families 8th Honda from this dealer and each time it just gets better

October 10, 2013

Great experience

by from Suffern NY |

Bought a 2002 Accord Coupe! Price was negotiated with sales and a nice compromise was had. Three months later the car is great and I was offered almost double what I paid! Great experience!!!

April 3, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We try to do our best for everyone.

Beware

by from Mahwah, NJ |

Buyer beware. Once Mahwah Honda makes the sale you are forgotten. If you have any issues or concerns they will not be addressed. Take your business elsewhere. WORST car buying experience of my life.