Crestmont Toyota/Crestmont VW

730 Route 23 North, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

Used 973-839-2500

Best Service Ever

by from West Milford, NJ |

It has been several months since my service visit but it is never too late to write a review. I was there in the spring for service and was amazed at how great the Service Department was. I didn't purchase my TDI Jetta from them but when it was towed in they looked at it immediately. The mechanic even stepped out of the shop to explain the problem and even re-explained to my boyfriend via a phone-call. Thank you for the friendly service. The Jetta is still running great thanks to your help!

quick and friendly service

by from Pompton Plains, NJ |

Service is excellent. I was in & out in 45minutes. I called that morning & expected an appt in a day or two. Polite & helpful &inspires confidence in having my car taken care of by Toyota.

No pressure

by from Pompton Plains, NJ |

Efficient and thorough.Joe was pleasant and attentive. He was great with follow up.

Super friendly and helpful

by from Pompton Plains, NJ |

I met with Scott and he was extremely accommodating, knowledgable and helpful. Exactly the kind of technician I'm looking to deal with. He listened to what was wrong with my car and gave me a timely appointment. My servicing was finished promptly and my car drives like new again. I'll definitely be returning for future servicing!

Great Experience with Crestmont Toyota

by from Pompton Plains, NJ |

Routine service with the usual, very good experience.

Excellent All Way Around

by from Pompton Plains, NJ |

Came in at last minute with a tire problem. I was greeted courteously and my problem was taken care of in about an h our and a half.

Comfortable and friendly

by from Pompton Plains, NJ |

Had concern with driver side window operation, as it had started making strange noise when being raised. Of course it seemed fine when i dropped it off but i was relieved to hear that there was an actual problem with it and even better that VW was going to fix it free. Must have been a service bulletin item.

Terrible experience and service

by from Wayne NJ |

Crestmont Toyota was by far the worst dealership I have ever experienced. I have done business with quite a few other Toyota dealerships and I have never experienced such a bad encounter. After deciding that the price was not a good price for us, the salesman began to curse and make a scene in front of other customers in the dealership. He treated us as if we were children just because we were not able to afford the numbers he was giving us. He did nothing to help us achieve an affordable deal and he told us that "he makes commission no matter what so he does not care". I would not recommend this Toyota to anyone unless you are okay with getting swindled with a price that you are unhappy with.

Bad Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Purchased a used 2012 VW Beetle found on cars.com on June 11, 2104. I was in Edison, NJ for business and bought the car and planned on driving home to South Carolina. Waited 2 hours just to sit down with finance person. They did not offer to actually show me the car, offer to let me test drive it, nothing. I went out and walked around the car myself. Did not have the keys so I could not check anything out or drive it. They close at 9:00pm. They locked the door while I was still setting in the car in their lot before leaving. After getting down the road a fair distance, I plugged in my Garmin to the power socket and it did not work. The next morning, I tried to check the fuse but VW does not include a diagram of the fuse boxes in the vehicle so I had no idea which one was for the power sockets. Then as I continued my drive the next day, I realized the cupholder in the center console was broken. I also realized all the listings for the car I found on the internet listed front and rear floor mats. There were no floor mats in the car. When I left the dealership, the car had 35,540 miles on it, still under factory bumper-to-bumper warranty. These things should have been fixed before selling the car. It was also sold as a Certified VW vehicle. After getting home, I called my salesperson and left a message. He did not return my phone call. Called and left 2 more messages for the salesperson without getting a return phone call before finally reaching a sales manager and telling him my problems. The salesperson finally called me and acknowledged my problems and complaints. He agreed to ship me rubber mats and get the free 3 month trial Sirius radio activated which is part of the Certified program. He did not offer me anything for me finding the location of the power plug fuse on the internet, checking the fuse, finding it blown, and installing a new fuse which resulted in the power plugs working. He also did not offer a solution to getting the center console cupholder fixed which will cost me $50 (Certified program deductible). Also the floors were dirty. Since getting home with the car, I have used a carpet cleaner and cleaned the carpets. Overall not happy with this vehicle purchase at all. I have bought 2 previous vehicles off the internet in Fort Lauderdale FL and Detroit, MI. Both of those deals were much better than this deal.

Wonderful Buying Experience

by from Pompton Plains NJ |

Service was thorough and quick and Crestmont staff friendly and helpfu.