Route 23 Honda

700 Route 23, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

New 888-761-2043
Used 877-372-5741
Service 877-838-1732

Family owned dealership that puts customer service at the top of our list!

Accord 2015 V6

by from pompton plain new jersey |

My overall experience at Rout 23 Honda was amazing. The staff are professional and love friendly family atmosphere. Carlsen Boncour is a great sales Representative. He's honest, very detailed, and knows his cars. I'd highly recommend Carlson and Ron Wood and \R23Honda to my friends and family.

Amazing people!

by from Springfield, NJ |

Louis and Edwin helped me out so much for getting me settled with my first car. I would recommend their services to anyone who is looking to buy a car! They know what they are doing and they're great to work with!

VERY HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE MAN

by from Oak Ridge, NJ |

Jeremy Lent is always the service person we seek out when we arrive at Rt 23 Honda. He's always smiling and friendly. He makes us feel that, no matter what the issue may be, he's there to help. And he does. We feel that his advice is always spot-on and that he has our best interests at heart. Thank you, Jeremy!

Great Experience

by from Totowa,NJ |

I recently leased a 2015 Honda Accord Sport from this dealership. The salesman was very professional and straightforward during the transaction. Everything that was promised and/or agreed upon was provided with no "surprises" in the end. Very satisfied with the experience and would recommend this dealership and salesman to any friends or relatives.

Exceptional Service

by from Milford, PA |

I was pleased how fast, professional, and friendly every one is at this dealership

Great Service Deparment !!!

by from Rockaway, NJ |

Celines Cisneros in the service department has great communication skills and is very courteous and kind. What a wonderful experience because Celines took the time to explain and show me what was wrong with my vehicle. I highly recommend bringing your car troubles here. Thanks, Celines!

Fifth car leasing experience

by from Ramsey NJ |

Yesterday, August 18, I leased my fifth Honda - all are from Route 23 Honda, and all of these transactions have been with Dino Riccio. I was introduced to Dino by my brother-in-law, and I have to say that everything I was told is true. Dino is always seriously concerned about my vehicle needs, and he always makes the deal work for me. I couldn't be more pleased. Dino spends whatever time it takes to help me feel comfortable about my purchase, and I truly look forward to seeing him each time I come to Route 23 Honda for a new car. We always test drive the car, and I get a complete tutorial about all the vehicle's features.I really don't know how I could deal with this process if it weren't for Dino. A more pleasant and enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and accommodating sales person doesn't exist. Thanks, Dino. I am really enjoying my new Civic SI! I'll be back. Donna S

Great Honda dealership

by from Lodi nj |

I was very pleased by the effort made by the staff at Honda rt 23 to help me get a new car . They made the process quick and easy !!! Eric Rodriquez helped me out tremendously along with the staff helping him !!! Couldn't be any happier to walk away with a brand new car !

Best experience at Route 23 Honda

by from wayne nj |

Purchasing a new car at Route 23 Honda was a great experience. The salesperson Carlsen Boncoeur was so knowledgeable, listened to my needs and then worked with Wilson Feliciano to come up with a payment option that was acceptable. I would recommend going to Route 23 Honda and seeking out Carlsen Boncoer to anyone thinking about buying a Honda.

Wonderful service

by from Somerset, Nj |

As soon as I walked through the doors I felt welcomed! I was offered beverage and snacks while I waited to be taken care of. Everyone was professional and friendly which also made the transaction smooth and comfortable. I will continue to buy my cars through this dealership!

Amazing Experience!

by from West Milford, NJ |

Jamie and the team at 23 Honda are so wonderful to do business with! They made us feel comfortable from the minute we walked in, they made us feel like we knew them personally! Jamie helped us find the perfect car for us, and she was extremely patient with us and our indecisiveness! Fred worked really hard to find us the best interest rate! I would definitely recommend 23 Honda for anyone looking for a car, they will be so helpful and guide you to make the right decision without any hassle or confusion!