Route 23 Honda

700 Route 23, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

New 888-761-2043 New 888-761-2043
Used 877-372-5741 Used 877-372-5741
Service 877-838-1732 Service 877-838-1732

Family owned dealership that puts customer service at the top of our list!

Great customer service!!

by from Wayne, NJ |

This was my second time purchasing a car at Route 23 honda and I am proud to say that the assistance and customer service they provided me with is incredible! I did not feel pressured at all and they really worked with me which I am greatly appreciated of. I strongly recommend anyone who is looking for great sales people with great experience or even if it's to get service done, Route 23 Honda is the place to go! I love my new 2013 civic ! Thanks to Luis Felipe! Super friendly, & easy to talk to. He was completely honest, and detailed. Understanding and he really went above and beyond to do his job by working with me and helping me get something in my price range. Would definitely reccomend him to my friends/ family. Overall experience at Route 23 is excellent !

Ilber Koleci

by from staten island new york |

I'm from staten island , i got a post card in the mail went to check it out i dealt with a sales guy ilber koleci , i had a wonderful experience better than the dealership in staten island, i recommend all my friends and family to ilber koleci

A stress free and pleasant place to do business

by from Wayne, NJ |

It was a pleasure doing business at Route 23 Honda with Dino. My wife and I were in the market for a new vehicle to meet the needs of our growing family. We have been servicing our cars and purchased our last two vehicles at this dealership. Dino was very knowledgeable about the vehicle's features and worked with me to make sure I got a fair deal on the vehicle that met my needs without trying to upsell me a vehicle with features I was not interested in and did not need. After the purchase was complete, Dino remained available to answer questions I had about features and paperwork. I highly recommend visiting Route 23 Honda and Dino is a great salesperson to work with.

Honda owner for life

by from Butler NJ |

I had never gone to a car dealership before only because I've heard such awful things about pushy sales people and getting ripped off, so when my lease on my car was up I was dreading the process and I put it off to the last possible moment. I was pleasantly surprised when I was greeted at the door by Jamie's lovely face. I knew from the moment I walked in that she was the person I wanted to work with. I never felt as if I was being sold a car. She made the whole process quick and painless and took care of everything including returning my old lease to another dealership. She went the extra mile and has been great with any questions I've had and I couldn't be happier with my new car. Because of my experience I will now be a Honda owner for life and Jamie is stuck with me!

Growing Family

by from Ringwood, NJ |

Erick Rodriguez really knows his business. This is our second visit to Honda and he has us as clients for a lifetime. We visited the Route 23 Honda last year and Erick sold us our Honda Civic, this year we were back to trade in our old car. Erick reviewed all options for us based on our needs and presented them to us. We had to come back to do business with Erick after the wonderful experience we had in the past. We are expecting our first child in July and he provided us with all the information we needed to make a sound decision for our family. Thank you Erick, YOU ROCK!

Positive experience!

by from Pompton Plains, NJ |

I had a phonecall from a salesman, David Volpe, about 6 months prior to my purchase to discuss what I was looking for in a car, but I just wasn't ready to make the leap into such a big buy, yet. When the time DID come, and it was an absolute necessity, I remembered how easy he was to deal with on the phone, how NOT PUSHY he was, and that he, too, was just a parent, like me, doing his job, not trying to "sneak" anything past me, but to actually HELP me make this as painless as possible! How refreshing from the 'old days', right? Through the staff there, I got what I needed, what I was looking for, and at a modest price. I left knowing if I had any more questions about this new car, I could simply come back and ask. I would recommend David, and his team! Thanks, Dave! :-)

Great Experience

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

Due to circumstances, it was necessary for us to get another vehicle fairly quickly. Saw several reviews of various Honda dealers online and decided to test drive at Route 23 Honda. The representative that was assigned to us was Ilber Koleci. Ilber was pleasant, knowledgeable and not aggressive in trying to make a sale which was much appreciated. We test drove 3 different models and chose the Civic Touring. We absolutely love it! Ilber followed up with us through the entire process which was also important to us. When it came time to complete the financing, we saw Sunny Chan. He was also a pleasure to work with. He explained everything in detail. He answered all our questions and we never felt rushed it pressured. Our experience was such a good one that we would definitely recommend Route 23 Honda and tell them to see Ilber and Sunny. T & F Jones

Excellent car buying experience

by from Montville, NJ |

Firstly the whole deal I negotiated on the phone with a sales person Laura Ray before coming to the dealership turned out to be utterly the real deal to the penny. Secondly the way she treated me and my wife during the whole stay at the dealership was very heartwarming and family like. Thirdly the whole buying process while in the dealership was very smooth and professionally organized. Laura's manager Ronnie Wood was always available and helpful during this very transaction and made our car buying experience even better. Financial part of the transaction was very clear and professionally organized thanks to Edwin Mendez. Thank you Laura, thank you Ron, thank you Edwin. Grateful customers Michael and Marina Vitkin.

Great dealer....great staff....Jamie is awesome!

by from Rockaway, nj |

Met with Jamie Saturday March 19. We're in the market for a new sedan and had the Accord on our list. Rt 23 Honda was the first place we visited that day and will back to purchase there if we decide to go with the Accord. Jamie was excellent in reviewing all the Accord features and took us out for a great test drive. We could not have asked for a better salesperson, Jamie is fabulous! The Accord is a wonderful car?great value?.awesome features. Jamie also shaved her head for charity!! How awesome is that!!! We?ll definitely be back to work with Jamie on the purchase if we go with the Accord.

Honest, professional, no pressure

by from West Milford, NJ |

We came to see what options we had with our leased Crosstour. Jamie Panariello showed the best way to handle it. No pressure, professional, and honest. We will be back again thanks to her and the other Route 23 Honda crew. Thank You