65 State Rt 17 S, Ramsey, NJ 07446

New 888-470-5227
Used 888-459-0789
Service 866-203-6265

Top 10 Acura Dealer in the U.S.

The best: Trust, knowledge, long term relationship

by from mahwah nj |

I purchased my 2002 Acura MDX from Stuart Fogler and when I walked into the showroom twelve years later (yes ? MDX went 287,623 miles before I looked for my next one) and there was Stuart to greet me again. It was like seeing an old friend and felt so good. Stuart, with the help of Chuck, took great care of us. He answered every question we had with great accuracy (I am a stickler for detail and check every answer). He encouraged us to take multiple test drives (he also let us go alone so none of that sales person pushing you the entire time you are trying assess the car). He helped us select accessories steering us away from what we did not need. He went out and found the exact car we wanted for quick delivery. The negotiations were friendly and professional with no pressure. He gave us the best price around (trust me I am a salesman for a living so I looked everywhere). With my last Acura going 287,623 miles, the same person still at the dealership twelve years later and another great buying experience ? what else could you ask for !!!!!! Acura is the best car and Stuart and Chuck are the best people to purchase an Acura from for the start of many, many happy miles!!!

An awesome experience!

by from Summit, NJ |

So I was in the market for a used Honda. Definitely Civic and with some low miles. I had gone to another local dealer ready to buy, it was given at a great price but at the very end, the classic bait and switch was administered. At this point, I was hectic to go to any dealer but I saw a car at Ramsey Acura, a used Honda, and saw it had great reviews at another site. It was a bit far from where I live but I figured if I have to make the extra trip for amazing service, I wouldn't mind it. I did not regret the trip one bit! From the moment we got there (we were pretty decided on the car based on the online ad save for the way we were to get treated) Elio and Greg came out to greet my parents and I. Elio had previously spoken with my Father on the phone and he along with Greg were great people to deal with. We agreed on a price on the phone, Elio confirmed that when we got there, Greg took my information and granted we got there late so the banks had closed, Frank the loan manager came out to greet us, told us that they only charge dealer fees and the required DMV fees and nothing else. He was very upfront about that and the deposit which he let us know was refundable. Cut to the next trip, the loan process wasn't too bad at all. We were in and out in quickly enough and it was painless. I love the way they all were up front about everything and they were kind enough to chat with us just like normal people, not desperate to get the sale and get us out the door. Needless to say, for my first car, I'm incredibly happy and appreciative. Don't be surprised if I see an Acura for myself on the horizon and end up back there.

What a great dealership

by from Suffern NY |

I purchased my 2010 certified pre-owned mdx from Rafael he was so pleasant to work with also I have to say the sales manager Elio Perito was also so pleasant to work with as well he came out and was not aggressive like some managers that I ran into at other dealerships he answered all my questions and was able to make the deal happen. I will be doing future business with Ramsey Acura.

by from Spring Valley, Ny |

Nice, friendly, no pressure, willing to help and demo

Great Purchase

by from West Milford, NJ |

I had a great experience leasing an Acura MDX with Acura of Ramsey. When our 1st child was on the way, after many months of research we decided on an MDX. After shopping around a bit, we landed at Ramsey, even thought they were a bit further away. They were not pushy, and took their time to make sure we were able to order exactly what we wanted (and not push something they had in stock). We got what we wanted at a good price, and everyone was very sincere. Since the purchase, we have steered a few friends to the dealership as well. Overall, the dealership was clean, friendly and honest. Since the purchase we have serviced the car there, and scheduling has always been easy. We usually get a lesser car as a loaner (TSX, RDX, etc), but the ease of service makes up for that.