Joe Heidt Motors

(3.9) 8 Reviews

515 Route 17 South, Ramsey, NJ 07446

Used 888-323-4776
Service 877-468-7147

Awesome all around experience!

by from Northern NJ |

Rob in sales is AWESOME! He was very thorough with everything from paperwork to teaching me the sound system.

Best car buying experience!!!!

by from Ringwood NJ |

I was in the market for a new or used VW Touareg and ended up at Joe Heidt Motors. I am not one for pushy sales associates,I like to browse. When I was ready to make a move I stumbled upon the best kept secret on the lot! His name is Robert Menguan. I felt like I was buying the car from a friend. He spent tones of time with me comparing the new and used SUVs on the lot. We went on more then one test drive so I could do a side by side comparisons. FYI his route for his test drives is amazing! I never felt rushed at any point throughout the entire experience. In short Robert is not a "car sales man" but more of a "concierge" ushering you through the process painlessly. I would, and will alway recommend Robert to all of my friends.

buying a snowball Jetta

by from Allendale, N.J. |

Bought a Jetta in May for my daughter, and returned in Jan to buy another for ourselves. The dealers here are so helpful to work with and make the experience so easy. It is sometimes hard to find good customer service, so we recommend you try Joe Heidt Motors Corp. They set the bar high and give excellent attention to your needs.

2014 Jetta

by from west chester, pa |

Juan was a pleasure to work with, he got me the BEST deal ever on my new Jetta! I would HIGHLY recommend working with him to anyone looking for a great deal on a Volkswagon!

saleman john febres good and personel are friendly

by from YONKERS NY |

I bought my Volkswagen Toureg to Juan Febres in 2006. He is so good very friendly and knowledgable.he talks very well about the car that i was buying. very pleasnt and understanding. Up to now even if my toureg is 7 yrs old and even if i live 35 miles away I still go to this place ,for service..We have Volkswagen dealership 10 miles fr where I live but they the manager is so rude and the secretary was not helpful at all. the service personel chri and john are helpful too. i will recommend this place to my family and friends if the buy car

Great experience 5 stars

by from Bogota NJ |

I want to share my experience at JHM with anyone, I would like to thank all the staff involved in my new car purchase, the service advisors Chris and John they answered all my concerns about my new Passat SE and my salesman Juan Febres, who was so knowledgable and very qualified in his field. I would recommend all my friends and family to Joe Heidt Motors to purchase a VW.

joe heidt service is terrible

by from morris county |

After purchasing three brand new vw's the same week from joe heidt from a couple nice salesmen. We have started servicing there because of the maintenance plan. But after telling us the window settings have been changed on one car cause the glass to scratch is insane. They took advantage to the fact that my girl friend went in. I am a technician flr another dealer i know that is a lie.then the general manager told her to go somewhere else. We bought 2 new 13' cc's and a jetta and will never go back here thanks to their service department

Rude & unprofessional

by from Ramsey, NJ |

After my experiencewith them I do not want to deal with them anymore. Salesperson was rude & nasty. This same storey repeat in service. No more JH VW.

Joe Heidt Motors responded to this review

September 20, 2013

We appologize for your experience.Please contact our sales manager.Our goal is to satisfy every customer, we look foward to working with you to earn your satisfaction.