Prestige BMW

985 Route 17 S, Ramsey, NJ 07446

good experience with Presitge BMW

by from Livingston, NJ |

Recently bought a CPO from prestige BMW. Had very good experience with sale person Tim Gallagher and service advisor Dany Oliviera. Even thought brought in the car three times for a small evaporative emission leaking issue, it was finally resolved with service staff's professional attitude. Overall, I am very happy with the service so far.

Great salesperson, great service, hospitable

by from Saddle River, New Jersey |

Overall great experience. I would definately recommend the salesperson to all my acquaintances and friends. He deserves 10 stars.Thorough and accomodating

My Experience with Prestige BMW

by from New York, NY |

This is a wonderful dealership. I come here for service and couldn't be more satisfied. The staff in the service department is always responsive, professional and eager to help. My service advisor is Jeff Cicero, and he is quite simply "the best". The waiting area and overall facility is spotless, comfortable and conducive to working, if need be. They also have great snacks, soup, chili, and all types of beverages. Their prices are fair and they never try to push something that is not needed. I recommend them without any reservations!

The only place I'll ever go!!!

by from Ramsey, NJ |

I've been servicing my BMWs here for years and this is the only place I'll ever go. The experience is always on point and the Service Representative -- Anna -- is by far the absolute best!

Awesome Dealership

by from Brooklyn NY |

I travel to Prestige all the way from Brooklyn because of their superior service, friendly staff, amazing facility and the amenities they offer that no other dealership in the area can compete with. They go above and beyond to satisfy their customers.

Great service

by from Stony Point, NY |

Good service, answered any questions I had, and very patient with me.

BMW of Prestige, Ramsey NJ

by from Rockland county, New York |

Tim Gallegher was a tremendous help from our first conversation. His costumer service skills and attentiveness to detail is excellent. Tim made the purchasing process a pleasure and he has followed up with me afterwards as well. I would definitely recommend Prestige BMW to a friend. I'd tell them to ask for Tim! -Nigel

GREAT SERVICE

by from Brooklyn, New York |

I would like to express my gratitude for making my buying experience such a pleasure! I love the professionalism coupled with integrity and honesty you gave me to make this deal happen. The entire staff were exceptionally helpful, friendly, courteous and accommodating. I would definitely refer my family members and friends to Prestige BMW. Thanks again for making it happen! Warmest Regards, Annette S.

Great service!

by from Ramsey, NJ |

Service department was diligent and professional. Diana Ribadeneyra Was very helpful and attentive. All my questions were answered.

Great buying experience

by from Oakland, NJ |

We recently purchased an pre-owned 3 series at Prestige. Robert D was our salesman. He was courteous, well informed and attentive. One if the best car buying experiences we've had- we would recommend the dealership and Robert to friends and would return for future purchases ourselves. Happy to take a few minutes to write this review.