Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1555 Rt 17, Ramsey, NJ 07446

New 888-315-8042 New 888-315-8042
Used 877-850-7929 Used 877-850-7929
Service 888-699-0263 Service 888-699-0263

Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge is Stronger Than Ever!

Great experiance

by from Belleville NJ |

We had a great experiance at Ramsey Jeep! Worked with Alex in internet sales along with Tamera and Jason when we arrived at the store. Everyone was supper professional and helpful! They got us to the exact payment we needed and put us in the exact Jeep we wanted! Would totally recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for a Jeep!!

James and Ryan are Awsome

by from West Caldwell NJ |

Excellent service, car payments low and James and Ryan were absolutely fantastic. The best car salesman and manager you could ask for

Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

February 3, 2016

Thank you for your great review. It's customers like you that keep us doing what we do best, offering great deals!

Ask for Steve

by from HIllburn, NY |

We had a wonderful experience at Ramsey. If you find yourself there ask for Steve. He was nothing but helpful through the entire process!

Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

February 5, 2016

Thank you for the kind review. Steve is one of our best and he always follows up and services his clients after the sale.

Above and beyond expectations

by from cornwall ny |

5 stars is an understatement for this facility, from the cleanliness and organization of the dealership the customer service, everything was beyond expectation. Jay the salesmen,and JD the general sales manager, left nothing to be desired when it comes to service! And this is all aside with how pleased I am with the purchase of my 2016 Sahara!

Overcharge you and make refunds difficult!

by from Lordsburg, NM |

I was overcharged for several items. First, they overcharged me for title/registration and would not refund the full amount. (Thanks to Master Card for ruling in my favor for the remainder.) They said they will dispute that with MC but the decision is final. Second, they overcharged me for sales tax and said I need to provide proof. Really? They have the contract, what I paid and the receipt for what they paid (on my behalf to the state). Why make this more difficult for a customer that bought a new truck? Third, they charged me for window etching that they never performed. When I explained this they insisted it was done and it was not until I went to another dealer to have it verified that they agreed to refund my money. Initially, the excuse was that it was very faint and I couldn't see it. Additionally, they charged me $299 for a Documentary Fee which was just like throwing cash out the window because they took so long that I was left unable to drive my vehicle for a week. Even though they assured me that the documents would arrive in time (we discussed this because I live in another state) and I called numerous times to check on the status, it took them four weeks to get me docs. (I probably could have gotten them in an hour at my local agency.) On the 9th day after I provided my insurance information, they said they wanted the paperwork in my name (I have a joint policy with my wife) and within a few short hours they received the revised information. Yet, their management keeps insisting it was delayed due to insurance information. The only delay was a few hours of the four weeks it took them. They took approximately three weeks, 6 days and 20 hours to process the docs and somehow my approx. 4 hour delay was the reason my vehicle was unusable for seven days. Management insists they did nothing wrong and "we don't return doc fees" (apparently even when they fail miserably at reviewing and filing your paperwork within a week, knowing that you have a 20 day out-of-state temp tag that cannot be renewed). Lastly, power point and cruise control were not working. A second Ram Dealer said a fuse was loose and another was missing. Buy from somewhere else. The 10 minute drive will save you so much aggravation and money!

Come here for trucks!

by from Suffern |

This is the place to buy your Dodge tricks. They have a great inventory and will find anything your could be looking for. I've had a very good xperience with them repairing my truck too. I recommend them highly.

Pleasant Experience

by from Orange, NY |

I was told to stay away from the highway stores but they I found my truck on this site and knew them from past service on my old truck. It was a hassle free experience and I got the truck for what I think was a good deal. I'm happy.

Best for Jeep

by from Ho Ho Kus |

Shopped on-line only and Ramsey was only Jeep dealer to get back to me with live person. The price they quoted was the price I paid - no hassle. I've brought my Jeep here for repairs and they treated my honestly.

Good Repairs

by from Rockland |

Service team welcomed me and kept me up to date on the whole process. Repairs were completed when they said they'd be. A good overall experience.

Love my Jeep

by from W Milford, NJ |

Knew exactly what I wanted and found on this site. I printed out my Jeep and brought it to dealer and bought the car. It was that simple. No negotiating or hassle. I recommend them!