Paramus Mitsubishi

633 Route 17 South, Paramus, NJ 07652

New 866-480-2947
Used 888-256-1899
Service 888-452-1915

We?re the #1 Mitsubishi Dealer in the Northeast Region!

Bought a 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage

by from Westwood , NJ |

After looking at different cars and feeling like I was being held hostage by the salespeople, I went into Paramus Mitsubishi to look at the new Mirage. What a pleasant surprise! My salesman, Lavon Williams, was helpful with no pressure. I test drove the car and fell in love with it. Within the hour I had made a great deal and felt very comfortable buying the car. I picked it up the next day and I've had it for a week now. I love this car! I'm getting the promised 40 mpg combined highway and city. It drives really well and it's easy to park. It's a great value for the money. Overall, I couldn't be happier.

by from yonkers |

Thank you for taking time to check out and try to correct everything with regards to my lancer, hoping that everything will be fine with my car when I come to pick it , Mr. Ron Federico is an epitome of a true manager, he made sure that he will call me personally to give me updates on my car,

hello, anyone there?

by from pleasantville, ny |

can't say too much because an email and phone inquiry were both ignored. perhaps the vehicle i was inquiring about had been sold already, but ignoring a potential customer? i've been in business for 22 years and one thing i know is that service and a little personal attention goes a long way to customer or potential customer satisfaction.

Inquired on a Mustang Shelby

by from Webster, NY |

Responded on an ad on a Mustang Shelby. Twice I requested information about this car and twice I have heard no response. I then realized the ad was nothing but smoke. I will never believe this dealership again. Very poor way of doing business.

Paramus Mitsubishi responded to this review

July 4, 2014

Hello Andy, would like to apologize that we did not get in touch with you fast enough. Had some problems with logging in to cars.com. At this time everything is up and running if we can help you, please give us a second chance. If you check all our other customer reviews we take this serious and would never intentionally not respond to you. Kevin Gilbertson

HORRIBLE

by from Mahwah, NJ |

This is one of the worst dealership I have been to. The staff treated me like I was dumb and like a child. They came up with a price and told me this is the best price they can do. I was able to find the exact vehicle by matching VIN numbers, on cars.com for $4,000 less. This is a large difference especially when they told me that was the BEST they could do. This is my fourth new car purchase and that was the farthest gap by far that I was ever seen. These people are shady and I would keep a close eye on their numbers. They tried to take advantage of me when I told them that I was extremely educated on purchasing cars. After I showed the sales rep the price and they finally adjusted the price, I left to and will now take my business to a different dealership. They tried to tell me this story on other dealerships taking advantage of buyer by adding all different fees in later after coming up with a low ball price. I told the guy that I have dealt with that before and I walked out on them and that I know he's not doing the best he could. I for one will never do business with this shady company. Also, the people there aren't trained or don't know how to hold information because the sales rep gave me false information several times. He corrected himself a couple times but I found out the rest of the information false when I was researching the vehicle. The workers there are rude and when I was leaving didn't say anything to me. Also, when I was learning the vehicle a worker was honking his horn at me to get me to just pull out of the parking lot. I know he was a worker because the sales rep said his name and said he was going to say something to him when we returned. I really enjoyed the test drive which was long and I was able to test the vehicle in a snowy parking lot. I just hope that when I go to the next dealership the workers treat me with more respect and are more honest. I hope this information is helpful and that you know what to expect when going to this dealership especially if you are 25 years old and younger.

Paramus Mitsubishi responded to this review

February 14, 2013

John, at Paramus Mitsubishi we work hard to please our clients, we apologies for the negative experience you recently had at our Paramus Mitsubishi Sales Department. I hope that these issues can been resolved in a timely matter, but please feel free to contact me, Kevin Gilbertson at our dealership and we'd be gladly go over your purchasing needs.

Great experience with Service Department

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

I have been a customer of the Paramus Mitsubishi dealership for 3 years. I purchased my current and previous vehicle from them. I have had my vehicles routinely maintained by their service department and it has always been a good,if not great experience!The staff is professional, friendly and accommodating. I certainly would not go anywhere else for my vehicle repairs. The waiting room is small, however somewhat "cozy".

The Best!

by from New Jersey |

Let me just say that i really love this dealership! These guys know there stuff! The service dept. is great and very efficient. Didn't buy my car from here but i talked to some of the sales guys and they were all very nice. I do service my Lancer GTS here all the time and the service dept guys know there stuff! NO PRESSURE ON ANYTHING! RATED #1 for a reason

Great Dealership !!!

by from Westchester,NY |

Went to go buy a 2012 Outlander Sport with 5 Speed Transmission in Black ( a hard to find model ) but Paramus Mitsubishi found it 270 miles away ! Was told by my very Honest and Accommodating Salesman that there was a nick in the back of the bumper and they went ahead and gave me a whole new bumper ! They gave me a great deal on the car and my Trade in and a discount on some Accessories i bought for the car ...I had also bought aftermarket aluminum wheels for the car and they put them on for me when i went to go pick up my car at no charge !!! Overall best experience i ever had buying a new car from a Dealership !!! I guess thats why they are the Number #1 Dealership in the Northeast Region ...