Ramsey Nissan

401 State Rt 17, Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458

New 888-206-6303
Used 888-358-9190
Service 877-265-6918

THE Premier Nissan Dealership in New Jersey.

Customer for life!

by from Rockland |

I'm a Nissan person and will never buy one anywhere but here! They have the biggest Nissan inventory around and they really treat you well. I wanted a Pathfinder that wasn't in stock but they were able to locate one for me in the color I needed. I've also know their service department is very professional and well-run.

Came back for service

by from Bloomfield |

I will always return here to have my Altima repaired. They just know what their doing and are very courteous and professional.

Ramsey Nissan Rocks!

by from Pearl River |

After dealing with many other Nissan dealers it was refreshing to deal with these guys. We came in thinking used and bought new. They treated us very professionally and made us feel at home. I brought my wifes car in for service and had same experience.

Good, honest repair

by from Bergen |

Right light issue turned out to be nothing and they chaged me nothing. Go figure. I went ahead and had brakes replaced. Good experience.

Treated me well

by from Paramus, NJ |

great bunch of guys in the service department. brake pads needed and they didnt even push for rotars because they were fine. first time shop didn't say i needed to replace rotors.

Nice Place ,nice young man to deal with

by from Pamona NY |

I visited 3 other dealers, before I stopped in just to look, I was approached by Rammy,a nice young man,was a breath of fresh air after a long day looking for a car for my daughter, he listened ,then advised, she loved the car,and loved dealing with Rammy ,I enjoyed dealing with him very much

Excellent service

by from New York, NY |

Extremely satisfied! We were looking for lease deal that would fit us in NY for many days. We also visited two stores personally, but left disapointed and basically gave up on our local dealers. I started searching NJ dealers on line, and called few and was able to secure an offer, and also made an appointment to drive over on Saturday, June 28th and finalize everything. Before that happened though I came upon a lease ad from Ramsey Nissan. We decided to stop by on Saturday morning, with hopes of getting an even better deal. I was contacted by Sal Zambrana, and he set up an appointment for us. He later on followed up with the name of our sales specialist that would be assisting up, Jorge Prado. Let me tell you, that was such a difference from a nightmare we experienced in NY. Jorge is an excellent salesman, very respectful, personable and not pushy at all. He met our requirements, and actually beat the best offer we got so far. We got a car we wanted and were able to trade in our old car as a down payment. I will never go to another dealer, even if it means driving all the way from Queens, NY. Thank you Jorge! Job well done! I also have to say it is an extremely kids friendly place. My son had the best time talking with Jorge and became biggest fan of Nissan GT!

Happy Customer!

by from Oakland, NJ |

A very nice car shopping experience. They treated my fairly and I came away believing I got a good deal.

Ramsey Nissan ruined my day

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

Came on Wednesday to fix a small part, was told that the part needs to be ordered. On Friday got service appointment email to come at 7:30am followed by a reminder email. When I showed up my name was on the whiteboard. When I approached Tony, the service person, he asked why I came and did not wait for his call, the part did not arrive yet. He made me look stupid instead of apologizing for messing up. Bye-bye Ramsey Nissan, no more business for you.

my second lease in 6 months

by from Cliffside Park NJ |

Rodger was very helpfull in locating vehicle i wanted and kept me updated on everything and Fernando came thru once again with my lease.Easy Simple Stress Free

Great Car, Bad Professionals.

by from New Jersey |

I have given this rating to Ramsey Nissan due to the circumstances and the inconvience that I was caused by breaking down just a couple days after I bought the vehicle. They informed me that I could not take the vehicle home the day of purchase because they had to "inspect" and "service" my vehicle before pick up. Which I completely understood, but just a couple days after, I broke down merging onto 80, I was told by a different Nissan Dealership that they towed my car to, that the Ramsey Nissan Auto Service Department did NOT make sure the "Turbo Tube" on my vehicle was tightened properly. After calling, they sent Samir, my representative, with a loaner car which I ended up not needing because the other Nissan Dealership took care of my vehicle on the spot. But after the incident, I called to advise them that I was very unhappy that this accured just days after picking up the vehicle, I was put on the phone with several different individuals (which seemed like they were just passing me off) and then I finally spoke with Andrew, who to my knowledge was the Service Manager, he then advised me that he has absolutely no record that this even occured, that I was being "irrational" and that "this occurs all the time." He was very rude to me on the phone and it seemed as though he could care-less that this even occurred or that I could have been in a major car accident. I would be very speciticle about purchasing your next vehicle with them, the service department did not "inspect" anything properly, which might cause a major car accident, and management team doesn't care. They just want the sale. BE CAUTIOUS!