Prestige Toyota Scion

1096 Rte 17 N, Ramsey, NJ 07446

Used 201-258-2111

Prestige Toyota

by from Ridgefield, nj |

Prestige Toyota is a great place. They take car of the customer and the vehicle concerns. Best place Thanks again...

purchasing a toyora tundra 2015 from this deale

by from PARAMUS |

Manager for this dealership seems a wise guy , he was rude and tear all paperworks infront of everybody. we had a bad experience from this dealership

Prestige Toyota Scion responded to this review

November 18, 2014

Thank you for bringing this experience to our attention. We're thrilled that you were able to speak to our Sales Manager, George Ikonomakos, and work things out. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything that we may assist you with! - The Prestige Toyota Team

EXCELLENT-Prestige Toyota

by from Orangeburg, NY |

We were greeted by Christopher,salesman, who shows us the car we were interested in. Listened to everything we wanted in the car and followed through on almost everything we wanted. This salesman was excellent and tried to accommodate us in every way without pressing us on a sale. We had gone to 2 different dealerships in the Rockland area and another one in Jersey before we went to Prestige, on route 17, If and when we buy another car we will go directly to this dealership and not waste anymore time looking elsewhere. Also, after we purchased our car and picked it up the next day Christopher greeted us and had our car waiting, after it was detailed. In this department we met Ken who explained the workings of the car and I would also recommend him highly. As you can see, we were completely satisfied.

Very happy with my purchase.

by from Bloomingburg ny |

Was a little complex the whole process. But in the end everything worked out. I do plan on going back for my next car.

shopgirl17

by from White Plains |

This is by far the best dealership I have ever been to. Although I leasd my 2010!toyota rav4 in August of 2010, i still have it and I love it. My salesperson was James Adamo. I told James everything I wanted in a car including color, black. I did everything over the phone because i live in Westchester. James found the car I wanted and matched me with a great deal. No problems. It was fast and smooth. When I went to pick up my car it was ready and simply beautiful. I was treated like I was buying a Mercedes Benz instead of Toyota. The dealership is large and beautiful. They have a separate area for car delivery. They even have a person to explain your car when come to pick it up. All the sales people dress very professional and are outstanding. James Adamo was excellent. I guess that is why he is now promotted. I will be back for my next car.

Buying my new Tacoma

by from West Orange,Nj |

We were greeted and very pleased with the whole process.James Adamo our sales rep was perfect for us.No pressure at all.Very helpful about the process.On our way in a short time.Thanks Prestige.

Prestige Toyota Scion responded to this review

December 10, 2011

Hi Fishrin, Thank You for business and sharing your experience! We wish you many years and miles of happy and reliable driving. We wish you the Happiest Of Holidays and A Healthy and Prosperous 2012! The Prestige Toyota Team