Ramsey Infiniti

535 State Rt 17, Ramsey, NJ 07446

New 888-314-0153 New888-314-0153
Used 888-899-2930 Used888-899-2930
Service 866-789-7164 Service 866-789-7164

It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience.

Best of the best

by from Englewood, NJ |

I will be a repeat customer and will recommend anyone I know to purchase from Ramsey Infiniti for their next car purchase, see Matt...

Ramsey Infiniti and Ralph Keller

by from ramsey NJ |

My wife and I were referred to Ramsey Infiniti by a close relative. I have never driven an Infiniti and never envisioned myself in one before... I left the dealership today with two QX50s. Driving home I was smiling ear to ear and could see through my rear view mirror that my wife looked like she had just won the lottery behind the wheel so I knew we had made the right decision. From the moment we walked in the showroom this morning we were treated like family. We met Ralph Keller and Ryan Warren. Both are total professionals and handled the entire transaction flawlessly. Ralph explained every option to us and always kept our budget in mind. He helped tailor the car to our needs and his expertise saved us a lot of time and money. It's exceedingly rare in any industry to walk into a store of any kind and be waited on hand and foot and treated like YOU are the only customer that ever mattered! I am more than happy to strongly urge anyone to visit Ramsey Infiniti in Ramsey, NJ. Ask for Ralph if you want to leave happy.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Gardiner, NY |

My husband and I picked up our new car yesterday and i cannot express enough just how pleased we are with our entire experience. What a pleasure it was to work with Anthony Delvecchio and Willy Ryksen. Top notch professional and personable people. If you want a comfortable car buying experience without any hassle, I absolutely recommend them.

Outstanding experience - every time!

by from Suffern, NY |

Always ask for Ralph Keller and Matt Moskal in Sales and Francisco in Service! These professionals are all about providing an outstanding experience.

AMAZINGt

by from Butler NJ |

This dealership was excellent. The sales people were AMAZING!!!! Jay, Danny, Zach, are only some of the names that were great very personable very helpful and deffiently number one in customer service

Ramsey Infiniti - Top Notch

by from West Haverstraw, NY |

Just purchased my third Infiniti from Ramsey Infiniti. Sale Consultant - Mark Hirschberg and Ed Tow are top-notch! They are personal, no back and forth haggling, and make car purchasing so simple! From a dealership standpoint (sales, the managers, the facility, the services department), they wrote the book on how a customer should interact with purchasing and services. Anthony from Rockland County

Great Experience

by from Mohegan lake, NY |

I recently purchased a certified M37 from Ramsey Infiniti, let me start off by saying I visited a few other dealers before I got to Ramsey and they by far had the best selection to choose from. After visiting other dealers and seeing the shape of there "Certified Vehicles" I was pleasantly surprised to see how nice Ramsey's certified cars were. The Pre-Owned Manager definitely takes pride in the vehicles on his lot. When I arrived I met with Willy who was very nice and knowledgeable, since I knew what I was looking for he showed me a few M37's and didn't pressure me at all. After we agreed on a price I met with Mike in finance who made me feel comfortable about the whole financing process, as this was my first car purchase and I have heard horror stories. He definitely knew what he was talking about when it came to the different warranty options. Over all the process was a very pleasant one and didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would, if you want an Infiniti make sure to check out Ramsey and ask for Willy.

Awesome Dealership!!!!!

by from Clifton, NJ |

Very happy with my sales rep Jose Diaz. He found a way to give me the price I was looking for and he even beat my expectations. When other Infinity dealers kept telling me their offer was final, Jose really listened to me and tried to execute all the discounts possible for me walk out happy. I really appreciate the time he put into my case and for going above and beyond on such short notice. I would recommend this dealership if you are shopping for an Infinity. They are friendly and knowledgeable and truly go above and beyond to put a smile on your face! Thank you guys :)

Nice people

by from Clifton New Jersey |

management and staff are very nice,made me feel good ,took care of me and my daughter ,,, we bought two cars in the same day,went in to look,Khalid and Anthony were pleasure to deal with,leased a new car for my self,and certified 2014 Q50 for my daughter,I could not be happier

Pleasurable buying experience

by from River Vale, NJ |

Just purchased a new QX60 from Ramsey Infiniti and had a great overall experience! No hard sell, a fair price for my trade and they came very close to meeting my lease price. I feel that I got a very good deal and was treated very professionally. Joe Bassil took great care of me and explained what was happening every step of the way. My vehicle was delivered quickly and Joe took the time to go over all options. I will definitely recommend this dealer to my friend and family.