Ramsey Infiniti

535 State Rt 17, Ramsey, NJ 07446

New 888-314-0153
Used 888-899-2930
Service 866-789-7164

It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience.

A++++ Dealer

by from mahwah, nj |

I walked into the dealership looking for a dealer I had worked with the last time to lease my Q50. He was no longer employed at the dealership. I was introduced to Alex. He was knowledge able about the leases for QX60 and financing. Alex did not pressure or make comments like this wont last or push the sale. He was very reasonable and understood what I was looking for. He confirmed with me what I was looking for. Got the numbers for the finance options I requested and even let me leave the dealership to return at a later date. The deal did not change and Alex was not calling me everyday to ask if there was any movement on the deal. It was very pleasant and professional experience. I would recommend Alex to anyone looking for an honest, no pressure sales man for getting your next car.

New Infiniti Lease (Sales: Steven Hong)

by from Airmont, NY |

Simply put, Steven was great at explaining everything and coming down straight to the point and was honest throughout the entire process. In just one visit they were able to offer a better deal than other local Infiniti dealerships and I walked out with a new car in under 2 hours. Steven took care of everything and all of the paperwork process was VERY QUICK surprisingly. If you go to Ramsey, be sure to ask for Steven Hong! This guy is AWESOME!

Thank-you, Matthew Moskal!

by from Westfield, NJ |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Ramsey Infiniti. The whole experience was wonderful. My salesman was Matt Moskal and he was so helpful and accommodating. He answered all of my questions and made the purchase (and test drive) so pleasant!

Great experience

by from Mohegan lake ny |

I recently purchased a Q70 and my salesman Mahdi was very helpful. The whole process was very seamless and only took about an hour and a half. Khalid the sales manager gave me a good price on my trade in and Mike in finance was great he explained everything to me and made sure I understood all the numbers. Left feeling like they really cared about my experience

Great customer service

by from New York, NY |

Went into Ramsey infiniti to look at a car and the customer service was so good and complete i ended up purchasing the car then and there. My sales person was Steven Hong. Steven made the process very easy and pleasant, things went smooth as well as quick as possible. Steven was very honest about all concerns i had and also gave me good feedback. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Ramsey Infiniti is GREAT!!

by from Mahwah, NJ |

I had the best car buying and service experience at Ramsey Infiniti. Willy was wonderful to work with - extremely nice and so helpful. He really made us feel like we were dealing with a friend when we were shopping there. When I had to bring my car in for service, they made it super easy and convenient for me - April and the entire service department were great, and so accommodating!

Happy with Repair

by from Passaic Co |

This is the place to bring your Infiniti for repairs. I've been to others and haven't gotten the same professional treatment as I have here. My car out of warranty but still bring it back since they are honest with me.

Holy Service

by from Paramus |

Top notch service department at this dealership. My Infiniti is just out of warranty and I was scared of what tune-up would cost me but was very pleasantly surprised that it wasn't much more than local guys quote. These guys use factory parts and certified techs too.

Surprised by service

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

I thought bringing my Infiniti to dealer after warranty ended would cost me big. I was surprised how reasonable the price for tune-up was and service was great.

So Happy I Bought My 2013 G37x at Ramsey Infinity

by from Ramsey, NJ |

One of my most "un-fun" things to do is to go car shopping. Having said this, I want to congratulate and thank the entire sales team at Ramsey Infinity (201-327-5100), most especially my client advisor, Steven Hong, for providing me with the professional and friendly service I received this past week! They made it a pleasurable experience for me. If you are looking to buy a car, new or used, do yourself a favor and ask for Steven Hong when you call, as he went out of his way to ensure that the car I selected was the right one for me. He is respectful and courteous, was never pushy throughout the entire sales process, and was just the nicest person to deal with. Note: During the sales process, I learned that Steven had served our country with honor as a U.S. Marine in Iraq and Japan. It was my privilege to have met him as a result of buying this car. I am so happy with my new 2013 G37x. I call it "new," as it certified pre-owned by Infinity, and had only 8300 miles on the odometer, barely broken in! :) I specifically searched out Ramsey Infinity based on the strong recommendation of a close friend who has been driving Infinity for years. He had assured me that I would really like dealing with the sales team (which I did), and further assured me that the post-sales service they provide will also impress me. I am very much looking forward to dealing with Ramsey Infinity in the future.

Always a pleasure!

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

I have been leasing my vehicles from Infiniti for years! I walk in always knowing I'm getting the best, honest deal possible! I have never been so relaxed and comfortable with any other dealership. My husband and I just leased two cars from them (my third and his first) and he was equally impressed. We love Ramsey Infiniti and our new cars! Special thanks to Ralph and Khalid! They always make my experience painless and I walk out with a huge smile!