Ramsey Infiniti

535 State Rt 17, Ramsey, NJ 07446

New 888-314-0153
Used 888-899-2930
Service 866-789-7164

It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience.

Price, Professionalism & Honesty

by from Ramsey, NJ |

This is my 3rd Infiniti and by far the Best purchase yet. The new Q50 Sport AWD is like driving a sports car in the most comfortable recliner w every technology feature at your fingertips. Ramsey Infiniti has raised the bar for all other Infiniti dealerships in the metro NYC area. They delivered flawlessly on price, professionalism & honest/credible feedback. End result, I got the perfect car in under 2 hours and felt great about the price. If you are in the market for an Infiniti, do yourself a huge favor and give Ramsey Infiniti a call. Khalid & Matt were the salesman and GM.

April 18, 2014

Thank you paul,We do appreciate your business.

2013 G37X Excellent Lease Experience

by from Hackensack, NJ |

I was in search of a New G37X to replace my 2003 G35. After looking at other dealerships and comparing the prices for a brand new lease, I decided to go with Ramsey Infiniti. Once arriving at the dealership to get my trade in appraisal and check out the New 2013 G37X, I was referred to Mathew as my salesperson. He was extremely polite always asking if I would like any water or coffee. He automatically had the Sales Manager inspect my 2003 G35 for trade in while we took the 2013 G37X for a test drive. Once I test drove the car I knew it was for me. The handling and the smooth quiet ride was outstanding along with the incredible power of the 3.7 liter 328 Horsepower Engine. After the test drive we went back in the dealership to talk about the price. The first difference from the other dealerships was the price. At the other dealership they wanted $2500 down, at Ramsey they only needed $999 down. Second was the other dealership wanted to give $1000 less for my trade then the $1000 more that Ramsey gave for my trade. I was able to pick my 2013 G37X with my Silver and Black color combo right off the showroom floor. If your in need for a New or used Infiniti I would definitely recommend you see Mathew at Ramsey Infiniti. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase.

April 18, 2014

Thank you Martin,,I am glad you had a nice experience with us,,we do appreciate your business

Great experience with Ralph and Khalid - Sales

by from Kinnelon NJ |

I had a great experience buying a new QX60 and becoming a new Infiniti customer. Ralph Keller was our salesman and he was very helpful in assisting us with what fits my family's needs best. We have 2 11 year old kids and one 7 year old and my wife was looking for a sporty driving crossover/suv while having luxury. After considering the GMC Acadia, Q7, Lexus, Land Rover, etc...we are very pleased and really love our new QX60. Reason for my review and going out of my way to write this is that Khalid, sales manager, and Ralph (our salesman) really closed the deal for us to buy from Ramsey - they were not high pressure, and we didn't have to fight for a good deal - they gave us a very fair offer from the beginning and agreed on a price within 30 minutes. In the past I have sat in dealership for hours and walked out unsatisfied - that was far from our experience with these guys. They are good people and would recommend them to family and friends.

April 18, 2014

Thank you Dave,,,we appreciate you took the time to write this review , Thank you again

Repairs

by from Wayne, NJ |

After purchasing numerous vehicles here I will no longer buy here or Infiniti.. They serviced my car and never fixed the problem after months of returning there. Now out of warranty by just days they claim to know the problem and want over $1,000 to fix it...Infiniti is of no help either even their own rep at their main customer service office can't believe Infiniti won't do anything... Don't buy Infiniti or buy elsewhere. They fall apart after 4 years and only 32,000 miles.....

March 13, 2014

Paul, I want to apologize for the negative experience that you have described.I assure you our intensions are never to mislead or take advantage of our customers. We take pride in our Infiniti brand and stand behind our vehicles. I hope that this issue has been resolved but if you would like to discuss anything further in detail please reach out to myself, Khalid at khalid429sa@hotmail.com. We appreciate your business & feedback.

white cert pre owned qx56

by from westtown ny |

I went to a few dealerships around northern jersey gmc to look at a 2011/2012 denali went to Cadillac of Mahwah, to look at the escolade, and at the Tahoe ltz. the denali didn't have a great interior, nice exterior, don't like how the 3rd row doesn't fold down all the way. The Tahoe same thing, and the escolade nice but overpriced and the dealership was rude. Went to ramsey infiniti and met up with Willy the salesman. The dealership is clean, the staff all ask if you need help or you need something. Willy is very professional and honest. I have been in and out of vehicles in the past 5 years, Mercedes ml and just out of the range rover hse. The infinity qx56 with the new body style blew all the other trucks away in comfort styling and interior! Im very happy with the sales and finance dept went quick and smooth. if your in the market for a suv with a 3rd row I def would go see willy at ramsey infiniti in ramsey nj! A+ dealership trust me!! Oh and I am def not affiliated with this dealership and not writing a fake review!!!!!

April 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review,we appreciate it your business

Great Dealership !

by from Nutley, NJ |

Never thought I would say the whole car dealer process would be a pleasure but it was.Ramsey Infiniti is a great dealership. My third vehicle from them. And will be going back to them for my fourth.

April 18, 2014

Thank you Mr Nutley for taking the time to write a review,we do appreciate your business

Great Sales Person

by from West Milford, NJ |

Strongly recommend Matthew Moskal when buying a car. He's an anti-sales person in the fact that he's not pressuring, not fake. He was very helpful, gave us not only the truth about selling his car but in trading ours in. With his help we made a great new vehicle decision we may not have made without being fully educated on all angles of new car ownership. The staff at Ramsey Infinity was all very helpful, including Jesse Giordano the business manager. Highly recommended

Thank you J&J ,,we appreciate your business

Ramsey Infiniti is the only honest infiniti dealer

by from New Jersey |

I was in the market for a new Infiniti and went to my local dealer Ramsey Infiniti to check out the G37x lease. When I got there I was greeted by Matthew and right from the beginning he was very friendly and knew his product. He gave me a great tutorial on the car and took me on a long test drive. He was very upfront about the car and the numbers , he even knew more about the competition then the other salesman of there own cars (BMW, AUDI) I left the dealer impressed and wanted to research the car some more before I leased. In the process of my research I got calls and emails from other dealers and one dealer ( i will not mention names) Gave me a price that was about $1000 less so I had to go check it out. When I got to the other dealer the whole story changed and I got the run around (they said they priced the car with loyalty when I specifically told them I did not have a Infiniti). I went back to Ramsey the next day and picked up my car and LOVE it. I would highly recommend Ramsey Infiniti and Matthew to anyone wanting a Infiniti but does not want to play games. When something sounds to good to be true it probably is.. They even gave me my 1st year of service for free, and you never expect anything extra after closing the deal!!!

April 18, 2014

Thank you Sparta,,we appreciate you took the time to write this review,and we do appreciate your business very much

New JX Very Happy

by from New York City, NY |

Went shopping for a new JX to replace my MDX. The ease of use of the third row was the biggest selling point. The price was a little higher than the MDX but offered a lot more technology, along with being a new style while the MDX has yet to change in 6 years. Have driven about 3500 miles very happy. Came in through their website department and was directed to JD sales manager , JD introduced me to Wendy, very knowledgeable, negotiation was easy, their first number was strong compared with other dealerships. Service so far has been easy to deal with , and have only needed my first oil change.

April 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write,,we appreciate your business and we wish you the best of luck with your beautiful JX

Dishonest and Misleading

by from Mahwah |

Beware. I was sold dent/ding protection. At point of sale I was shown a diagram indicating marks around the entire car would be covered. Now sales tells me that only metal services are covered-- not the plastic which encompasses the entire front and back ends of the car. Service department came up with a lame story. Acted like I imagined what I was told. Bottom line: it's a racket.

May 9, 2013

Myapologies for the misunderstanding as far as what the policy covers,I agree it should have been clarified, I do appreciate the feed back if there is any thing we can do to make your experience here a more positive one,please feel free to contact me directly ,via email ,a phone call,or feel free to come in,my door is always open to any one at any time, Khalid Salem General Sales Manager Ramsey Infiniti 535 Rte 17 South Ramsey NJ 07446 P. 201 327 5100 F. 201 818 0718

Love my new pre-owned Infiniti

by from Paramus |

Did no expect to buy a car the day that I went in, I was only shopping. But my sales rep Mahdi was very helpful and courteous and listened to my needs. He helped me find the car that I was looking for and did not pressure me at all. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

April 19, 2014

Thank you Jill for writing the review,,we appreciate your business We wish you best of luck with your Infiniti