Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway, Frankfort, IL 60423

New 888-612-2923 New 888-612-2923
Used 888-612-2925 Used 888-612-2925
Service 888-370-4508 Service 888-370-4508

"The #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois"

Joey Luque is the one to use!!!

by from Mokena il |

Joey was such a joy to work with. This was our fourth dealership of the day and we were tired and ready to make a deal. We told Joey exactly where we wanted to be and he came back with it being met. We are so happy with his service. He puts his customers first to make sure they are happy! I already recommended a friend to him!

January 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of your vehicle! I will pass your kind words on to Joe. Happy motoring!

My salesman, Stephen Robertson, was the BEST!

by from Tinley Park, IL |

My Phillips Chevrolet salesman, Stephen Robertson, was the BEST! He took the time to make sure I found exactly what I was looking for. When I found the perfect vehicle, Stephen made sure I was COMPLETELY SATISFIED with my purchase. REALLY HELPFUL!

Excellent experience

by from Morris, IL |

I came in knowing exactly what I wanted and for the second time Phillips delivered. Bryan Krupske listened to what I was looking and found me the exact match. The sales process was smooth and I couldn't be happier with the deal.

Good experience.

by from Chicago il |

My wife and I purchased a truck from them. Our experience there was good, Joe Luque understood my situation and made it possible to get me a deal within my financial limits. Thanks again to Joe and the people that made it happen.

February 12, 2016

Thank you and your wife for choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of your truck :) Joe and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business! Happy motoring!

Joey Luque - Superb Sales Experience!!!

by from Tinley Park, IL |

Go see Joey!!! Knowing how large of an inventory Phillips Chevy has I contacted the sales team on my way to the dealer and when I arrived 30 minutes later all of the vehicles I requested to view were ready to view and test drive. Joey was very knowledgeable and answered all of my crazy car buying questions. We were in and out within 2 1/2 hours, 100% satisfied!!! From salesman to finance to aftermarket - very pleasant experience - We'll be back to trade our truck in the fall !!! A+++

February 9, 2016

Thank you for your kind words!!! I will pass them on to the Phillips Team :) 100% customer satisfaction is our goal!!! We appreciate your business and look forward to it in the future. We also appreciate your A+++ rating! Happy motoring!!

Buying my first car

by from Monee, Il |

Stephen Robertson was my sales man and he was awesome. I am definitely telling my friends to see him.

January 30, 2016

Thank you for choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of a vehicle. I will pass your kind words to "awesome" Stephen Robertson. Happy motoring!

Horrible

by from Frankfort Illinois |

The repairs were done wrong causing me to finish putting my own vehicle back together and then they spend more somewhere else to rectify the situation.. The service manager did not care either,this is not the first time

January 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry that your experience at Phillips Chevrolet was not as you would have liked. We want to make this right. Please contact our Service Manager, Art Avalos, to discuss. Art can be reached at 815-469-2323 x311 or art.avalos@phillipschevrolet.com.

Joe's Satisfactory Performance

by from Chicago, IL |

Ever since I realized my old car did not drive well in snowy weather I knew from then on had to trade it back in. My previous car has been a learning experience in what I would like to see in my next car. I came in today's appointment just wanting to inquire about financing a car. I do not have the best credit, but to be able to drive a brand new car with only 6 miles on the dash is blowing my mind! I even got a nice amount of rebate applied to the overall expenses of the car. I paid $0 down and the monthly payments are doable. My Chevy Cruze is a basic-looking car but once you sit inside it feels so luxurious as if your in a BMW! I never thought would own a Chevy but I have to admit this car is pretty cool. Atmosphere of dealership you could tell is very customer focused. And to mention Joe made this happen without even needing a co-signer, also amazing! I feel much safer on the road and not fearing the whole time I am driving that an accident was inevitable. I am definitely not missing my old car right now! Deuces Pontiac!

January 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Congratulation son the purchase of your new Chevy Cruze!! I will pass you kind words on to Joe and let him know how excited you are! Deuces to your Pontiac...lol! Happy motoring!!

Great service

by from Joliet IL |

My husband and I have been looking in to getting a new truck and trading in our vehicle . After searching for the best prices we decided on Phillips, as soon as we arrived we were greeted by Stephen. He had a great attitude and was willing to help. We took the Colorado on a test drive and fell in love. Once we got back to the dealership I knew we had to get the truck. We let them know what we could do and they tried their best to meet all of our needs. They were fair and gave us a good price on our trade in. Then they worked out a deal where everyone won, especially my husband and I. I would recommended this dealership to all my friends and family!!

January 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you and your husband choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of your Colorado. I will pass your kind words on to Stephen. Happy motoring to you both :)

Stress free service

by from Naperville, IL |

Joe Luque and Marty McKenna. The entire process of trading in a car and purchasing a car was stress free. We are very happy with the service we received. Anyone wanting to buy a car should go to Phillips Chevrolet and see Joe!

December 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. "Stress free" is how a car buying experience should be :) We appreciate your business. I will pass your kind words on to Joe and Marty. Happy motoring!