Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway, Frankfort, IL 60423

New 888-612-2923
Used 888-612-2925
Service 888-370-4508

"The #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois"

Smooth transaction

by from tinley park, il |

It can be intimidating for a woman to walk into a car dealer. My Sales Associate, Jaime Birks, took away that trepidation and made the experience comfortable and stress-free. Jaime availed herself to and through all aspects of the sale. Not only would I recommend family and friends to Jaime, I DID send my sister who bought a truck within one week of my purchase. Thanks to Jaime and her vast knowledge, we (my sister and I) are very happy customers.

August 25, 2014

Thank you and your sister for choosing Phillips Chevrolet (thank you for referring her to us). I will pass your very kind words on to Jaime. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

2014 Camaro

by from Frankfort, IL |

Best dealership I have ever gone to! I walked in looking at a used car and instead was able to drive out in a brand new 2014 Camaro. Everyone at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful also. Steven Bruno was very knowledgeable about any questions I had regarding the car. He took the time to explain any questions or concerns I would have and made me feel comfortable. I was signed up for every incentive available and I have a great warranty for my vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone!

Honest and Trustworthy

by from Elmhurst, IL |

I saw the car online w low miles, competitively priced. The dealer worked w me and it was that easy. Steve is the guy to see.

Friendly and helpful service

by from Chicago |

Chris Meskin did a wonderful job finding the perfect car for our family. He went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy and satisfied with the car. He explained every detail about the car and the buying process. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend Phillips to everyone I know.

August 28, 2014

We appreciate your very kind very kind words. I will pass them on to Chris. Thank you and your family for choosing Phillips Chevrolet to purchase your vehicle from. Happy motoring!

Great Customer Service

by from New Lenox, IL |

I recently took my 2014 Silverado in for a scheduled service, which happened to be on a Saturday. My timing provided me the opportunity to meet Derek Cavoto the service representative/consultant. Derek greeted me with a smile, a warm personality, and a sincerity to assist in any way that he could. I will definitely bring my truck back to Philips Chevrolet for service and request Derek as my service consultant.

Great service and great people

by from Tinley Park,Illinois |

I recently purchased a 2010 GMC Terrain from the Frankfort Phillips Chevrolet. My salesman was Niko Kalpakidis. I can't tell you how happy we were with the professionalism and respect we received from not only him, but the whole staff at Phillips Chevrolet. Buying a car is very stressful, but Niko and the entire staff we dealt with made it an enjoyable experience. My financing needs we're unusual, but Niko took the time to find the needs that we're acceptable to us. A few days after I drove my Terrain, I experienced some minor issues with the car that were immediately rectified. Christine Finch in the service department, listened to my concerns about the vehicle and was able to help correct all my issues. If your thinking of buying a car or truck, new or used, or leasing a vehicle, I highly recommend the team at Phillips Chevrolet Frankfort. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

August 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Niko, Christinbe and the entire Phillips Team appreciates your business! Congratulations on your GMC Terrain. Happy motoring!

Service - Scott Perak

by from Wilmington, Il |

I can not express my gratitude enough for the outstanding service I receive when I bring my vehicle in for service. I know that it will be fixed with no worries. Thank you Scott and Phillips Chevy for everything.

August 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. "Outstanding service" is what we strive for. We appreciate your business! Happy motoring!

Great service/Fantastic dealership

by from Frankfort, IL |

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox from Phillips Chevrolet in Frankfort. The customer service was outstanding; everyone at the dealership was very generous and willing to help. Brian Kramer was the sales consultant that assisted me in purchasing my vehicle. He was extremely down to earth, kind-hearted and helpful. Brian made sure that I was happy with my purchase and did everything in his power to make sure that I was satisfied. I would recommend Brian Kramer's customer service to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. He made the buying experience fun and relaxing! I knew that Brian genuinely had my best interest in mind :)

August 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will pass your kind words on to Brian. Brian and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business and your referrals. Happy motoring!

kind & courteous service

by from Homer Glen,Il |

A great place to have your car repaired.The people are always kind & courteous, and the repairs are always done right. Thank you for the great service.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a survey. We appreciate your continued business! Happy motoring!

Persistence Resolving Issue

by from Frankfort, IL |

Had an electrical issue, hard to detect but John Morsy in service stuck with it until the problem was resolved. Thank you! Angie

August 13, 2014

Thank you! We appreciate your business! Happy motoring!

2014 Chevy Traverse

by from Chebanse, IL |

Our sales rep was Rami Alamawi, words can't describe how awesome he was. I came in on a mission and he made sure that he made me happy and didn't stop working on our deal until it happened. Most salesmen are shady or keep things from you, not Rami he told you everything in detail and then some. If you didn't understand he would stick with it till you did. I have purchased only a few cars in my life and this was by far the BEST experience EVER!!!!!!! I love my new 2014 Traverse and will return to Rami and only Rami. Thank you again and for making this experience easy.

August 14, 2014

Thank you! "this was by far the BEST experience EVER" is music to our ears. I will pass your kind words on to Rami. We appreciate your business! Happy motoring in your new Traverse!