Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway, Frankfort, IL 60423

New 888-612-2923
Used 888-612-2925
Service 888-370-4508

"The #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois"

2015 Tahoe Purchase

by from Mokena, Illinois |

Steve Peterson was the sales consultant at Phillips Chevrolet I worked with when purchasing my 2015 Tahoe LS in June of 2014. The sales process from start to finish was first class and flawless. I told Steve exactly what model and specific options I wanted. In addition I was willing to special order the Tahoe if necessary. Steve initiated an inventory search for the specific Tahoe. One week later Steve found the exact vehicle near Detroit Michigan. A dealer trade was arranged. Steve drove to the dealer in Michigan and returned to Phillips Chevy with my Tahoe. A 5 star rating for my experience in all areas: Customer Service, Quality, Friendliness, Price and Overall Experience. Steve is extremely knowledgeable and very personable. I am very satisfied with the Tahoe and equally satisfied working with Steve, Thanks to Steve's attention to detail and his customer centered attitude, I feel I was treated as a valued customer during the sale. It was a pleasure to work with Steve on the purchase of my 2015 Tahoe

July 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and for the 5 star rating. I will pass your kind words on to Steve. Your business is very much appreciated! Congratulations on your new 2015 Tahoe LS. Happy motoring!

Bill Goldrick is the man!

by from Orland Park, Illinois |

Bill Goldrick helped me both with the purchase of my chevy cruze and with its understanding ! He's very understanding of the product and extremely patient with one not used to all the changes in technology!

July 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will pass your very kind words on to Bill. We appreciate your business! Happy driving in your Chevy Cruze!

Equinox 1lt

by from Oak forest,il |

Nice place. Nice people. Rachel was great. Didn't plan on buying that day but couldn't walk away from the offers it took to keep us. Love the car. Quickest paperwork experience I've had to actually buy the car after negotiations.

New Car Purchase

by from Avon, IN |

I found the overall experience a positive one at Phillips Chevy. My salesman, Steve Sorensen, did an excellent job of following up with me prior to sale as well as walking me thru the process until the end as he showed me the features of my new car. I do not like pressure sales, and I did not find it at this dealership. I found their prices below their competitors.

July 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business! I will pass your kind words on to Steve. Happy motoring!

satisfied customer!

by from Tinley Park,IL |

Rachel exceeded my exceeded my expectations throughout the buying process. Very professional and courteous!! I strongly recommend Rachel and the folks at Phillips.

July 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will pass your kind words on to Rachel. Happy motoring!

excellent salesman joe luque

by from MATTESON,IL |

PHILLIPS DEALERSHIP IN FRANKFORT IL. IS TOP NOTCH. JOE LUQUE IS OUR SALEMAN AND HE IS A GREAT GUY . THIS IS OUR 3RD. CAR WE BOUGHT FROM JOE. IF I EVER HAVE A QUESTION HE ALWAYS GETS BACK TO ME RIGHT AWAY . I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WHEN I AM TALKING TO JOE AND I DONT FEEL PRESSURED . MY WIFE AND I ARE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR NEW 2014 EQUINOX. THE WHOLE STAFF AT PHILLIPS IS GREAT. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CAR PHILLIPS IN FRANKFORT IS THE PLACE TO GO. RAY

July 24, 2014

Thank you and your wife for choosing Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate your continued business. Congratulations on your new 2014 Equinox. Happy motoring!

Used vehicle purchase experience

by from Naperville |

Bought a 2009 Ford Focus at Phillips for my college daughter. Sales consultant was Steve Bruno. Steve was great and very accommodating. Courteous and helpful. Made the deal work. I thought I paid a bit on the high side for the vehicle but Phillips accommodate my request to do some minor service work before signing the purchase contact. They didn't have to do that as the vehicle was being sold "as is". The facilities are great and the other personnel we dealt with were very courteous and professional. If I wasn't a Ford guy, I'd buy my Chevies at Phillips from Steve. A class act all the way. The only negative was having to wait around - about 50 minutes - to see the finance officer to draw up the purchase contract and to listen about the extras like an extended warranty due to a number of deals closing at the same time. If we didn't have to wait around, it would not have tempered the great buying experience we were having up to that point. All in all, a good dealer that values your business and Steve Bruno was one of the best sales consultants I've dealt with in buying a vehicle, new or used.

July 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We apologize for the long wait to get into financing. Your business is very much appreciated! I will pass your kind words on to Steve Bruno...the best sales consultant you've ever dealt with. Happy motoring!

albion and dan

by from frankfort,il |

Albion and Dan Sues sold my wife and I new vehicles worked with us to get the best deal ,on our trades and financing .Wife got brand new Impala and also got 14 captiva both nice vehicles.Nice job to both guys!

July 18, 2014

Thank you and your wife for choosing Phillips Chevrolet! Dan, Albion and the entire Phillips Team apprecaite your business. Happy motoring in you Impala and Captiva!

Quality Service

by from Manhattan, IL |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Camero from Mike Herris. He was very friendly, knowledgable about the cars, and willing to go the "extra mile" for us. I would definitely use him again as our salesman. This is the second car we have purchased from Phillips Chevrolet and I have to say that I have not had a bad experience here yet. Everything from their sales department to their service department (thank you, Scott Perak)is of top quality. In today's world where everyone is out to make a fast dollar at any cost, Phillips Chevrolet does not stoop to that level, they put the customer first. I would highly recommended this as your go to Chevy place.

July 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your continued business. I will pass your kind words on to Mike and Scott. Customer satisfaction is our priority. Happy motoring!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Chicago, IL |

Remarkable customer service was a central part of my experience at this dealership. From the moment I pulled into the service center, I was shown respect with a genuinely helpful attitude. I was a bit worried that it would take a long time because of the large amount of people in the waiting area but, like clockwork, each person's vehicle was taken care of no more than 15 minutes apart from one another. The restroom was very clean (much appreciated!). My only gripe was that the waiting area was a bit cramped and the reading material was not in the best of shape. Overall, the best dealership experience I've ever had. Thank you Phillips Chevy!

July 12, 2014

Thank you! What a great review! We appreciate your business. I will look into improving the reading material in our waiting room. Thank you again for your business! Happy motoring.

Great place to buy a car

by from Chicago,Illinois |

This is the second deal I've made with Joe Luque. Best salesman ever, he gets you the best price without any games period. There was an additional rebate we were entitled to Joe found it the day after the deal was complete and had a refund check issued. Honest salesman and Dealership; Phillips and Joe Luque are the only place to buy a Chevy

July 8, 2014

Thank you for your business! I will pass your very kind words on to Joe, the best salesman ever! Happy motoring!