Open Road Acura of Wayne

1425 Rt 23 South, Wayne, NJ 07470

New 866-934-6908
Used 866-653-1506
Service 866-656-8683

Serving the Wayne area, Open Road Acura Of Wayne NJ, is your premier retailer of new and used Acura models.

Professional throughout, courteous and no pressure

by from West Orange, NJ |

The buying experience at Open Road Acura was the most pleasurable i have ever had in buying a car. The salesman, David Sinderbrand, and the sales manager, Carl Taylor, were both professional, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to insure that all my needs were met or exceeded throughout the process in regard to getting the right vehicle at the right price. I always knew that Acura made a quality product, but there are also many choices where you can purchase one. Everyone at Open Road is very aware of that fact and strive to make all their customers part of the Open Road "family." I totally recommend that anyone looking for a high quality vehicle visit this dealership and enjoy the journey. Oh, by the way, my family purchased three cars at the same time.

Great Experience with Vincent P. Russotto

by from Wayne, NJ |

Vince was extremely helpful in the process of purchasing my Acura RDX. He was extremely welcoming upon arriving at the dealership, and unlike most salesman, I did not feel he was pushing me into making a purchase solely for his benefit. In my opinion, he went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and that all of my needs were met. I will definitely be recommending his services to my family and friends and I would do business with him again in the future.

Great Experience

by from Montville NJ |

I recently leased a 2016 ILX from Jarred at Open Road of Wayne. My experience working with this dealership was easy and friendly. All those involved with helping me lease, were pleasant and respectful. From the first moment I entered the dealership to the time I left, the road test, lease negotiations to the financing process went well. I found Open Road of Wayne to be a great dealership to work with! Jarred, the sales person who worked with me through the close, made the experience pleasant. Management and the rest of the sales people I spoke with during the process were also extremely friendly and knowledgeable. If you are considering an ACURA it is worth the time to take a ride over to Open Road of Wayne. AW

car shoping

by from wayne nj |

beginning my car shopping and I met Vince Russotto....nice guy with lots of knowledge

Great service

by from Wayne, NJ |

Vince is great...when I'm ready to purchase a car, I will definitely go back

Great Service

by from Fairfield NJ |

Great service...Nice staff. Vince was great. Not ready to buy but will be going back!

Proud Owner of a New MDX

by from Sparta, NJ |

This was my first time buying an Acura and I am extremely impressed with the quality and the service that I received at Open Road Acura of Wayne!! Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Sales Consultant, David Sinderbrand and Finance Manager, Christie Reichert. Together they made my experience smooth and pleasurable. David was very thorough from start to finish and in the end made sure that I was familiar with every feature on my new MDX --- and there are a lot!!!! As for Christie, she went above and beyond to get me the best interest rate and also made sure that all my needs were met. I strongly recommended going to Open Road Acura of Wayne for your next vehicle. Overall, I had a great experience!!

Disappointed with Service

by from EAst Brunswick |

A+ sales team, I recommend this dealer for sales, but for service I am NOT happy, only because I was told over the phone that the issue was resolved; but on the paper it says no issues found. If it is something that cannot be fixed - Clifford should not have lied. I leased a new vehicle and had some minor concerns with couple of the features. My concern was not resolved, but on the phone I was told by 'Clifford' that the issue was resolved. No road test was even performed to check anything but I was told everything is fine. Although the problem still persists. The BSI features beeps low and doesn't grab the attention especially if one has set the radio volume to 7 or 8, this was the thing which I wanted to get it fixed so that it beeps loud enough. The technician wrote on the paper that the settings were only on VISUAL , whereas the sales person had set the thing to right settings.

Great Sales /Finance team

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

A+ Johanna, Christie, ED G, ALI, George A, Mike (GM) and Abdur. Got me the great lease rate. I got the car last week. ED , Mike and Christie took extra step to make sure that the deal was smooth and hassle free. George A helped me get more on my trade.-- From Riyaz

Best people in Auto Sales to deal with

by from Brunswick, NJ |

George A, Johanna, ED B, Christie, Josh and Mike T (GM), they all went out of their to make this happen. Worked hard to get me the low rate and best money paid on my trade. I recommend them.

Open Road Acura of Wayne responded to this review

January 20, 2015

habib&Riaz thank you for your kind remarks and your business. If we can be of any help to you or your family now or in the future please let us know. thank you Michael Tedesco General Manager

A++ George A, Josh, ED B, Mike T

by from Central Jersey, NJ |

Smooth and quick transaction. The sales manager George A,Josh the sales client advisor too excellent people. I recommend them along with ED B and Mike T. Keep it up and I recommend them.

Open Road Acura of Wayne responded to this review

January 18, 2015

Riyaz this is Michael Tedesco I just wanted to thank you for your continued business. It is truly a great relationship that Open Road Acura and your wife and yourself have established. If there is anything you need please call and of course please continue to refer your family and friends.