Open Road Acura

1425 Rt 23 South, Wayne, NJ 07470

New 866-934-6908
Used 866-653-1506
Service 866-656-8683

Serving the Wayne area, Open Road Acura Of Wayne NJ, is your premier retailer of new and used Acura models.

Best Acura Dealership in NJ

by from Wayne, NJ |

My family and I have dealt with this dealership for the last 10 years. I have never been treated better. They have the best service department. Any issue I have ever had with my car they have always been honest and gotten the job done. I just recently leased a TSX. The car is fantastic. Acura in wayne is the place to buy or lease your car!

January 7, 2014

Dear Jackie, Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your loyalty, which is what we strive for every day. Tell your friends about us!

Great service

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

Fred Hill was very friendly and helpful. He made my experience very comfortable. I am ususally hesitant about shopping for vehicles alones since salesman oftentimes come across very pushy but on the contrary, Fred Hill was very patient with all of my concerns. I will definitely use Open Road Acura of Wayne for future purchases. :)

Professional throughout, courteous and no pressure

by from West Orange, NJ |

The buying experience at Open Road Acura was the most pleasurable i have ever had in buying a car. The salesman, David Sinderbrand, and the sales manager, Carl Taylor, were both professional, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to insure that all my needs were met or exceeded throughout the process in regard to getting the right vehicle at the right price. I always knew that Acura made a quality product, but there are also many choices where you can purchase one. Everyone at Open Road is very aware of that fact and strive to make all their customers part of the Open Road "family." I totally recommend that anyone looking for a high quality vehicle visit this dealership and enjoy the journey. Oh, by the way, my family purchased three cars at the same time.

New car

by from Wayne, NJ |

The people here are hard nosed and dishonest. I would not recommend dealing with them. The general manager is mean spirited.

July 15, 2014

This review was from a disgruntled employee who was let go from his employment with us due to unethical behavior. We apologize. My name is Tom Sumner and I am the General Manager. Should anyone need assistance please do not hesitate to call me at 973-696-5700 or email me at Thomas.sumner@openroad.com

Amazing service

by from Clifton, NJ |

Xenia eagerness to assist the clients, the care she shows and her professionalism makes it a pleasure to come to Wayne Acura to get all my car services. Thank you Xenia.

Excellent service

by from Roseland, NJ |

Since purchasing my Acura ZDX from Open Road I have only had it serviced there. My primary Service Advisor, Xenia Haines, provides excellent customer service throughout the process. Things like working me into the schedule on short notice, keeping me updated on progress if I decide to wait, and explaining everything on the bill are all greatly appreciated. The service at Open Road Acura of Wayne is a model of a service dept. at a luxury auto dealer.

great service

by from paterson, New Jersey |

Xenia Haines takes excellent care of my tl and treats me very good and make me feel at home when I come in, and when i call her she never gives me a hard time. In my opinion Xenia Haines have great customer

Best Dealership and Best Service

by from Sussex, NJ |

My husband and I purchased 3 Acuras from this dealership in the past 20 years. Each of the sales reps were very informed and helpful. But the service department is more than excellent. I have worked with Xenia Haines in the Service Dept and she is both enchanting and knowledgeable. I have an older model MDX and love it. I can trust her suggestions in what should be repaired but also what can be put off to another time. She has never led me wrong or tried to get me to spend more money than what was needed to fix my old car. She even shows me the parts and explains why something has to be fixed and/or replaced. Now that I am a widow and don't have my husband to help in making decisions about the car, my trust in Xenia is even more important. The mechanics are terrific. I have never had to bring back my car for service because they did a sloppy job. Love my car, the dealership and the service department.!!!

March 12, 2014

Thank You for your comments, Mrs Pfeifer.. We are so thankful to have you as a client. Always Carl Taylor P.S. remember you are family, here at Open Road Acura of Wayne

Great service and Great communication skills!

by from Kinnelon, NJ |

I did not buy my preowned MDX from Open Road so I did not have an inclination to go there for repairs for any reason. But I'd thought I'd try them, as their pricing seemed fair. As a skeptical person when it comes to trusting auto repair facilities, I expected to be disappointed at some point. I'm still waiting?and I don't expect to be. Xenia, the lady at the first desk, with the friendly smile, makes sure of that. She is pleasant, upbeat and adept at communicating your cars needs while also understanding that nobody likes to part with their hard earned money. She takes pride in her work, of Open Road and of making sure you are pleased with the outcome?she will even ask you. I see know reason to stop at the many repair shops on my way to Open Road Acura.

Consistently great service

by from Hoboken, nj |

I've been having my RDX service at Open Road Acura for years now and the service has always been terrific. Xenia Haines takes it to another level of customer service. She's always warm and friendly and takes great care of me every time.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Butler, NJ 07405 |

I throughly enjoy dealing with the Service Department at Open Road Acura in Wayne. Every customer experience I have with them is Top Notch...First Class everytime! Xenia in the Service Department is amazing....very professional and knowledgable. It is a pleasure dealing with her and the entire crew. Thanks for all the help over the years! You are the best!