Wayne Ford

444 Route 46, Wayne, NJ 07470

Used 973-277-3402

excellente service

by from stroudsburg, PA |

This is the 2nd car we buy from Tania we live in PA but I love the way tania work with us first we bought a car for me and then we bought a car for my husband. She is very kind and easy to work. She underestand me very well.

Pleasant and painless

by from Montclair, New Jersey |

Robert, the salesman who worked with us, was friendly and helpful; young and enthusiastic in a way that made me feel comfortable and less intimidated about the whole process of buying a new car from a dealership. I never picked up creepy car salesman vibes, which I did at other dealerships I visited in my quest to buy a Ford. Between when I first walked in the door and decided to buy the car--about three weeks I think--I was not overly barraged with calls. All in all pretty pleasant and painless. And I love the car (so far).

Best experience ever !!

by from plainfield |

I would recommend this dealer they made my experience so easy . They are a straight forword dealer didn't try to play games like my past three cars I purchased at other dealerships.

Great Service

by from Wayne, NJ |

When I go in for any auto work, They do what I want them to do. They do the work properly, in a timely manner, and are reasonably priced. Overall great service!