Wayne Ford

444 US Highway 46, Wayne, NJ 07470

New 866-481-4647 New 866-481-4647
Used 866-483-8063 Used 866-483-8063
Service 866-483-8070 Service 866-483-8070

Our customers are Family, and that's a BIG deal.

New car purchase.

by from River Edge, NJ |

Sami my sales rep very courteous and easy to speak with. He explains everything clearly and answered all my questions. This is my 2nd transaction with Sami at Wayne Ford and both were made seamless thanks to Sami and the other support staff.

March 29, 2016

Thank you for choosing to do business again with us at Performance Ford. I am happy to hear Sami and the rest of the staff was able to provide excellent assistance during your vehicle purchase. Enjoy your new car!

Wayne Ford and Tania are great

by from wayne, new jersey |

Tania B. is a great salesperson I had bought several cars from her; she always keep contact with me all the time. We love Ronny on services too.

April 1, 2016

Hi Walter, Congratulations on behalf of Tania, Ronny and the rest of the Performance Ford Family! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and I am happy to hear that you had a great experience in the dealership. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you and enjoy the new car!

Sales person Dana Matteace

by from Toms River |

What a wonderful sales person Dana Matteace is. She went out of her way to get the best price for my son's girlfriend who is a full time college student. She was very friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely go back to see her.

March 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review, we value your feedback. I am happy to hear Dana and the rest of the Performance Ford family were able to help you find the vehicle you were looking for. We wish you the best and many great miles to come in your new car!

sal territo

by from west milford nj |

he was so polite and made my whole experience so comforting and easy thank you sal territo

January 21, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback!

excellente service

by from stroudsburg, PA |

This is the 2nd car we buy from Tania we live in PA but I love the way tania work with us first we bought a car for me and then we bought a car for my husband. She is very kind and easy to work. She underestand me very well.

January 21, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Pleasant and painless

by from Montclair, New Jersey |

Robert, the salesman who worked with us, was friendly and helpful; young and enthusiastic in a way that made me feel comfortable and less intimidated about the whole process of buying a new car from a dealership. I never picked up creepy car salesman vibes, which I did at other dealerships I visited in my quest to buy a Ford. Between when I first walked in the door and decided to buy the car--about three weeks I think--I was not overly barraged with calls. All in all pretty pleasant and painless. And I love the car (so far).

September 28, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback of your time spent here at Wayne Ford! We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with Wayne Ford and Robert. We are looking forward to seeing you in for routine service! Follow us on Facebook for future incentives and events! www.facebook.com/wayneford46 973-256-8800 *Ask about our referral bonus program* 973-256-8800 ext 247

Best experience ever !!

by from plainfield |

I would recommend this dealer they made my experience so easy . They are a straight forword dealer didn't try to play games like my past three cars I purchased at other dealerships.

April 13, 2013

Thank you for your positive review of your time spent here at our dealership! Thank you for being a part of our Wayne Ford Family!

Great Service

by from Wayne, NJ |

When I go in for any auto work, They do what I want them to do. They do the work properly, in a timely manner, and are reasonably priced. Overall great service!

April 13, 2013

Thank you for your positive review of your time spent here at Wayne Ford. Thank you for being a part of our Wayne Ford Family!