Lincoln of Wayne

1910 Route 23 North, Wayne, NJ 07470

New 877-728-3340
Used 877-640-1151
Service 888-693-9849

Our dedication to quality has made us the #1 Lincoln Dealer in NJ.

fantastic buying experience

by from wayne, nj |

Their instructions on the new system was excellent. Matt was just great and followed through as promised with a call to my wife to set up a time for her to go in and he would go ever everything with her

February 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At Lincoln of Wayne, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Best Regards, Peter Spina Jr - GSM 973) 696-9700 Ext 7226

Very shady dealership

by from Lakeville, Ma |

I was buying a car from Lincoln of Wayne. I have been searching for a particular car I wanted for months. We finally found it at Lincoln of Wayne. We called back and forth a few times, then came to an agreement on a price. They "said" they were trying to figure out how to do an out of state sale and would get back to us the next day. They never called. So we called them the next day. They sold the car to someone else. We even asked if we should send a deposit to which they replied that it was no big deal. They could put it on a credit card later. This place is dishonest and takes the easy way out. If you are from out of state, DON'T buy a car from them. They have no idea what they are doing!

June 5, 2014

We regret that your experience with our dealership was less than satisfactory. I can assure you that honesty and excellent customer service are on the top of our priority list, and it was never our intention to mislead you. We were under the impression you were going to purchase a different vehicle at a lower price from a Michigan dealer. I would like to opportunity to speak with you about this situation so that we can improve upon our customer service for the future and hopefully win back your trust. Your satisfaction is my priority and I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Peter Spina Jr GSM | (973) 696-9700 Ext 7226

Discover Luxury

by from Bronx, NY |

I wouldn't say I am Lincoln's typical customer: 27 and Asian male, but I was in a market for an AWD Sedan with luxury features so I considered Lincoln. Saw a 2011 MKZ online and showed my salesperson Wilton the stock number and he showed me to the car. It was in great condition like the online ad stated and it didn't have a different list list price compared to the internet price like some dealers do to lure you in. Wilton was nice and was willing to work with me. I wouldn't say I got a rock bottom price but I didn't get ripped off either. In other words I got the price I was looking to get before I arrived. The whole process took a couple hours, but Wilton and the sale staff were really nice asking if they could get me bottles of water or do anything for me. The dealership isn't a Mercedes facility or a Pepe car dealer so don't expect a grand modern facility or free Starbucks coffee, but don't expect a sleezy used car dealer running out of trailers like in Queens. The bathroom however was nice with granite I believe on the walls and custom paper towels that had Lincoln on them. Overall nice people that don't come off sleezy or pushy. Also they were able to obtain me great financing at 0.9% Only reason I am giving them 4 stars now is because I am waiting to see if they actually pay off my trade in loan within 10 days and if they send me my registration since I am from NY in a timely manner. If they complete everything on time they defiantly will get 5 stars Last but not least before I left a guy name Matt took 15-30 minutes with me setting up my car and showed me how to used a lot of the features. I thought this was a really nice touch that you don't see with Acura or Infiniti dealers by me. Normally I like import Japanese cars like Acura, but my experience with Wayne has really turned me on to Lincoln, hopefully Lincoln itself can keep churning out great cars. A week after buying the car I noticed 2 LED bulbs out and called the service department and I was told it was covered under warranty. Met with Jeff last weekend in the service department and he was super nice like everyone at the dealership and he said he would order the parts and call me to come in the following weekend. Hopefully everything goes well. More importantly I have been working with a Ms. Deans and she has been great about informing me about my loan payoff and sent me a copy of the check being sent out to my bank and over-nighted the check. I think this is great since even at supposedly top tier dealerships in Westchester I have had heard horror stories of dealers not paying off loans for months, Not Lincoln of Wayne! It seems Lincoln of Wayne keeps there promises and they aren't just telling you anything to get you to sign. They understand a deal goes beyond the purchase. One of the nicest dealers I have been to and I recommend them without a doubt. My next car will defiantly be a Lincoln of Wayne car (hopefully the MKC). I just wish they were located in NY

Terrible service at Lincoln Wayne rt 23, NJ

by from New Jersey |

I brought my lincoln navigator for a fuel pump change then I get it back with a compressor turning on more than usual. Then I take it back to them for a sway bar link replacement and to address the compressor turning on more than usual but it still worked. My suspension was up and now coincidentally my air compressor does not turn on at all when I picked it up at Lincoln. I spoke to the service guy "Nick" I tried to ask him why every time I bring in the vehicle for a repair coincidentally something that works needs to be fixed or damaged. Too many coinsidences, I have been a loyal customer for 11 years and complied with the recomendations for repair. The service guy didn't want to hear my complaints,he said it'll cost me $2300.00 to fix. Now I have a vehicle I can't use do to coincidence of suspension in the rear does not go up from a damaged compressor and is sitting low to the ground. Has anyone had similar experience with this dealer recently ? Would like to hear your experience. Disappointed customer and will not return to this dealership. Customer beware!!!

April 7, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Carlos. Providing excellent customer service is our number one priority and we regret that you feel like you did not receive this standard. Our records do in fact indicate that the reason you came into our service department was to address your vehicles suspension compressor problem and broken front links. When the vehicle was diagnosed we confirmed your concerns, however you declined to have any repairs done at that time. At Lincoln of Wayne we strive to uphold a standard of excellence with all of our customers and we would be happy to take another look at the issue your vehicle is experiencing. If there is anything we can do to help ameliorate the issue with your vehicle, please feel free to contact me with the information provided below. Regards, Peter Spina Jr - GSM

service

by from north arlington nj |

very good service at lincoln of wayne polite people cindy is great in service one of the reasons i buy there .

April 7, 2014

Thank you for writing about your recent visit to our service department! Cindy is an asset to Lincoln of Wayne and it is encouraging to hear that she impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Thank you for your recommendation and remember to check out our Facebook for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Best Regards, Peter Spina Jr - GSM (973) 696-9700 Ext 7226

by from Kearny NJ |

Staff is very knowledgeable, courteous and professional. Cindy in Service Dept. is the best. I followed her to Lincoln of Wayne after Liberty closed. She handles all my service and appointments.

March 28, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Cindy was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best Regards, Peter Spina Jr - GSM (973) 696-9700 Ext 7226

by from Wayne NJ |

The service facility has prompt and friendly services; clean working and waiting facility; curteous, expert and qualified staff. they make you feel important.

March 28, 2014

Fred, thank you for the kind words. Were thrilled to hear that our staffs friendly and prompt services earned your business. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, be sure to take advantage of the advertised specials posted to our dealership Facebook page. We appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Peter Spina Jr - GSM (973) 696-9700 Ext 7226

Wayne Motors : Customer Satisfaction #1 Priority!

by from Clifton, N.J. |

Cindy Ammiano is a real asset to Lincoln of Wayne gifted with years of experience as a Service Consultant and blessed with a great personality and energy to handle the demands of the work load in Lincoln of Wayne's Service Department.

March 28, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation of our dealership. Cindy is an asset to our dealership and it is encouraging to hear that she impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Thank you for your recommendations. Remember to check out our Facebook page for access to specials we offer exclusively for our likers. Best Regards, Peter Spina Jr - GSM (973) 696-9700 Ext 7226

Lincoln MKX Repair

by from Fairfield, NJ |

My problem was quickly diagnosed and repaired. Repair options and associated costs were presented. The repair work was properly completed. Lloyd Wilson, Service Advisor, was courteous and professional.

March 5, 2014

Daniel, on behalf of everyone at Lincoln of Wayne, I would like to thank you for sharing this awesome feedback. At Lincoln of Wayne, we value our customers above all and it is excellent to see that you were provided with efficient and informative assistance by our staff. I encourage you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter and look forward to seeing you again down the road. Take Care, Peter Spina Jr - GSM (973) 696-9700 Ext 7226

Excellent Service and Staff at Wayne Lincoln

by from Belleville, NJ |

They assisted me immediately and the wait time was not long for service. Also, the area where you wait for your car has refreshments, TV, and magazines. They also wash your car after they service it. This is a nice feature.

March 5, 2014

Patricia, thanks for taking time to leave this amazing 5-star review. Our team works hard to ensure that all of our customers drive off the lot feeling confident and happy. I'm pleased to see this was the case for you and I hope that you'll continue to contact us for all of your automotive needs. Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter to find dealership news and service department specials and we will look forward to working with you again in the future. Best, Peter Spina Jr - GSM (973) 696-9700 Ext 7226

by from Wayne NJ |

I purchased to Suzuki cars. I love the service and the performance of my Suzuki Grand Vitara. I only wish you could bring in another similiar foriegn or domestic car option now that Suzuki is gone. I personally can't afford a Lincoln

February 21, 2014

Kenneth, thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best Regards, Peter Spina Jr - GSM (973) 696-9700 Ext 7226