Lincoln of Wayne

1910 Route 23 North, Wayne, NJ 07470

New 877-728-3340
Used 877-640-1151
Service 888-693-9849

Our dedication to quality has made us the #1 Lincoln Dealer in NJ.

Always great place

by from Wayne, NJ |

I leased my third MKX from Wayne,the service and staff have always been great. Thank You

March 3, 2015

Robert, thank you for continuing to trust Lincoln of Wayne for your vehicle needs. We're delighted you are enjoying your new MKX. It goes without saying but if we can assist you in any way, please let us know. Regards, Peter Spina Jr - GM (973) 696-9700 x7226

Smooth car buying experience

by from Jackson, NJ |

I recently turned in my 2012 MKX and leased a 2015 MKX from Wayne Lincoln. Everyone from management to sales to finance was a pleasure to deal with. Every person involved took the time to answer any questions and give all the information needed in order to make what can be a stressfull situation very easy going.

excellent experience

by from warwick, ny |

My salesman Bob was excellent. Extremely professional and helpful during road test and during the whole lease process. Matt was also excellent and very professional. He was extremely helpful and polite as was Bob. Due to my experience with bob and matt at wayne Lincoln, I would definitely recommend and be a continued customer. Thank you. Dave moshier.

Service

by from West Orange, NJ |

Two flat tires were changed in a timely and professional manner.

Service

by from Woodland Park, NJ |

6 month service for 2015 MKZ. The wait time was very short. Staff very helpful. Great car wash.

2015 Lincoln MKX

by from Pompton Lakes, NJ |

Wilton and Matt were absolutely fantastic. Peter Jr. made that purchase of my new MKX a pleasure. Great experience !!!

Outstanding Dealer

by from Woodland Park, New Jersey |

I wanted to buy a used lincoln. Nester the sales agent and Joe from financing made my wife and I feel like we were buying a new lincoln. Everyone at the dealership was so polite and just so darn nice. I know that if I do need another vehicle I will return.Check this dealership out first.Did I mention the car MKS is a dream.

March 23, 2015

We happy to hear you're enjoying your new MKS, Gregory. It's great that Nester and Joe were able to ensure your purchase was smooth from start to finish. If you have any questions with your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Regards, Peter Spina Jr - GM (973) 696-9700 x7226

MR MICHAEL MOORE

by from Clifton, NJ 07013 |

BARBARA AND YOUR SERVICE STAFF ARE GREAT!!!! THEY GOT ME OUT OF THE SERVICE DEPT TROUBLE FREE IN LESS THAN 90 MINUTES INCLUDING DOING A RECALL, THERE IS A REASON WHY WE HAVE BEEN BUYING CARS THERE SINCE 1986 OUR 1984 COLONY PARK WALLY WAGON WAS THE 1st PURCHASE AND OUR 2015 MKC WON'T BE OUR LAST KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...

March 23, 2015

Michael, we definitely appreciate your continued loyalty to Lincoln of Wayne. We're delighted to have been assisting you with all of your vehicle needs for nearly 30 years! It goes without saying, but if we can assist you in any way, please let us know. Warm regards, Peter Spina Jr - GM (973) 696-9700 x7226

The Best of Service.

by from Ridgewood, New Jersey |

I called Tuesday 17 march 2015 around 1:00pm to see if they could take me as I was having a problem with one of my tires. They said can you bring it in soon. I said yes and they took very good care of me. Thank you for the great service. Russell Forenza

March 23, 2015

Russell, we're glad to have been able to assist you with your unforeseen vehicle service and get you back on the road quickly. Thank you for the kind words. If we can assist you again in the future, please let us know. Best, Peter Spina Jr - GM (973) 696-9700 x7226

Great service department

by from Wyckoff ,New Jersey |

The entire company is very helpful and friendly. They go out of their way to make sure they are giving you the best value and service Cindy always makes sure my car is checked and rechecked before I leave.

March 23, 2015

Cathy, we're glad your service visits continue to exceed your expectations and that Cindy is instrumental in ensuring your experience is positive. Thank you for the great reviews. Please stop in again soon. Warm regards, Peter Spina Jr - GM (973) 696-9700 x7226

Absolutely fantastic service

by from West Milford, NJ |

I couldn't be any more pleased with service. Everyone was pleasant and helpful

March 23, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review, Joan. It makes us happy that your vehicle service went so well. Please come see us again. Best, Peter Spina Jr - GM (973) 696-9700 x7226