Park Ave BMW

New 888-746-7970 New888-746-7970
Used 888-417-0179 Used888-417-0179
Service 888-295-2710 Service 888-295-2710

#1 Rated BMW Dealer in the USA 4 Yrs In a Row

Daniel Kenney is the best adviser ever !

by from Rutherford, NJ |

My younger daughter wanted a BMW. I went almost to all dealers in NJ and I almost gave up on BMW until a friend of mine mentioned Park Ave BMW with the top adviser and sales person Mr. Daniel Kenny. I did not want to go so I sent my family instead. They loved Mr. Daniel Kenney who went the extra miles for to keeping up with my wife and my three teenage daughters demands and requests. The next day I went to see him. What a professional and honest person he is. He answered all my questions and stayed with me after his day was over to make sure I am satisfied. I did sign the contract and I promised myself the other 2 cars for my other daughters will be differently through him. I never felt better. If you are thinking of a BMW. trust me go to Park Ave BMW in Rochelle Park NJ and don't look around, Just ask for Mr. Daniel Kenney and I promise you that you will be in good hands. It all comes down to services where you find that in Mr. Daniel Kenney!

Very irresponsible! Wrong name on the registration

by from Edgewater, NJ |

I bought a car there but get registration later with wrong name. That means I paid for the car but the car is not mine! I emailed the salesman (Gio DeBelli) but he told me they cannot help, I have to deal it with myself. And I asked him about what documents I needed to prepare to fix their mistake about the wrong name on the registration. He just told me he believed I have all the documents I needed but not specify what are the documents and then he never reply my emails. I feel cheated and angry. Besides, the engine oil and refrigerating fluid is not full when I picked the car. The engine oil light request me to refill it within a month. I guess they did not fully examined the car. I bought a car from a dealer with higher price instead of private owner because I hope to enjoy their service. But PARK AVE just gave me big trouble.

Leonard Corallo

by from Rochelle Park |

I would like to thank Leonardo Corallo for making my son Ian Garrone first experience a pleasure in leasing his first BMW. Explained everything so my son felt very comfortable with his new car. Thank You Mrs Garrone

First, but it won't be the last time

by from North Bergen, NJ |

This is the first time visiting Park Ave BMW, but it will not be the last. From the time we walked through the door to the time we drove off with our new X5, the staff at Park Ave BMW were very friendly and helpful. Even though we already knew which car we wanted and the different features that came with the X5, Jack (our advisor) pointed out all the details that we didn't even know about the new X5. As with buying any car, the art of negotiating comes into play and negotiating with Jack was a very pleasurable experience. He did not make us feel uncomfortable in anyway. The dealership itself is very clean and our two year old daughter loves their small play area. When going in to pick up our car (even before parking in the parking lot), our daughter already mentioned going back to the play area.

Great service

by from Rutherford, NJ |

Great deal, getting out from old car to getting in the new car. Great customer service. But i hated working with Korean department of Park Ave BMW. Slow response, seems they don't care about sales.

Fantastic Experience!

by from Maywood, NJ |

I hate sales people, I really do. In fact I loathe them. Not so with Jeff, he blew me away with how honest and forthcoming he was. He not only found me the perfect car, but also worked out a great deal for me. He's also a really really nice guy to chat with while you wait for the paperwork to clear. I would absolutely recommend Jeff!

Victor did a great job

by from Rahway, NJ |

Victor was professional, helpful, patient and knowledgeable. He was very honest about what we could expect to receive for our trade-in and suggested that we'd make more money by selling it ourselves. We were running late for a party and he expedited our purchase to help us get there on time. Thanks Victor!

Excellent, Professional, Efficient

by from Paramus, NJ |

My experience at Park Ave BMW was excellent. I'd been through a few dealerships with my prior leases and most recent lease search. Victor was excellent from the beginning - helping me with all my questions, directing me to the car that best suited my needs, and pairing me with the right car at the right price. He's been a great help even after my purchasing the lease. I would recommend this dealership and especially Victor to anyone interested in driving a BMW.

Straightforward and honest

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I shopped across the tri-state area for a 2011 BMW 328i and contacted approximately 10 dealers. Brett was by far the most straightforward and worked with me over email until I knew what I wanted. Brett was totally clear with me about fees and when I went to their dealer, the final pricing was exactly as described to me in email. Additional items I needed (plates and an extra key) were delivered via overnight FedEx exactly as described. Brett was a welcome relief: straightforward and helpful!

Not your typical car salesman

by from Wyckoff, NJ |

I never write reviews, but I had such a positive experience with the sales associate that I wanted to share my feedback. Jeff Sherman went the extra mile in all aspects of this transaction and I felt he was my partner in the transaction, not just the salesman. Thanks Jeff...you made buying a car an easy, quick and painless experience. Great service!