Infiniti of Englewood

New 888-246-1332
Used 888-277-5844
Service 877-638-9595

Infiniti of Englewood - Drive More Pay Less

Great Sales! Great Experience 5 Stars !!!!!

by from Howell, NJ |

Great Sales! Great Experience 5 Stars !!!!! Thanks to Ray and Jason this was an extremely pleasant experience. Even though I was purchasing a used car I was treated like I was purchasing a 50K vehicle. I emailed Jason at the dealership and received a prompt response about the vehicle I was interested in, as promised the price was very competitive with other vehicles listed for sale on cars.com Than Ray took over took me on a test drive like it was a new car! Thanks Ray!! I was very happy with the purchase price and smooth transaction. Thanks Infiniti of Englewood!!!

February 25, 2014

Hey James, Ray and I (Jason) would like to thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you were able to have a great experience here. Feel free to contact us anytime in the future or you can just stop in.

Service department!

by from Fort Lee |

Please do not bring your car for service. In three different occasions that I brought my car for service, they found issues and took a loner. Simple issues that should have been fixed in two or three hours took me three of four times bringing the car back to the dealer since the dealer was not able to solve the issue the first or second time. I always had to call the service department for the status of my car, they never call me back. I will never use this dealer again to repair my vehicle. Really disappointed and very unprofessional.

June 4, 2014

Jonas, we apologies that your experience with our service department was anything less than satisfactory. While we do appreciate the feedback, we realize that your time is valuable and would like to extend our regret. Feel free to reach out to us so that we can fix any outstanding issues & ensure that other customers do not share the same experience. Infiniti of Englewood

Great experience with this dealership! recommended

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Although I had to drive about 1.5 hours to get there - I was truly happy with all the experience > a real high end dealership! found the car I wanted with the price I wanted! and it all wrapped in a very professional, kind and respectful personnel. Although the car I bought wasn't a new Infinity (I wish I did...) - yet - it was all done and felt like I'm a new car buyer, with the high end experience expected in such dealerships! Would highly recommend doing business with them, and will probably be a returned customer in the future! And by the way - their new showroom is amazing and don't skip their top notch coffee / cappuccino maker machine - you'll thank me!!! :)

May 20, 2014

We're so glad you had such a great experience with us, even with your long drive over. Making customers as highly satisfied as you are why we do what we do. Hope to see you around soon (even if it's for a cup of coffee!).

Arrogant incompetents.

by from Englewood NJ |

We had made an appointment to see a specific listing from Cars.com, and when we arrived, we were told that the car was at their other building. We went to the other building, and the receptionist called the person whom we made the appointment with, who turned us over to a sales associate, David, who brought us into his office and basically interviewed us. He informed us that the price of the car was predicated upon financing, and that a cash sale would be at a higher price, which he declined to state. I asked to see the car, and was informed that it was at another building, and would be brought over. He left the office, and left us waiting for some time until my patience ran out, and we left. What a waste of our valuable time!

May 8, 2014

Nick, Our sincerest apologies that your experience with our service department was anything less than satisfactory. While we do appreciate the feedback, we realize that your time is valuable and would like to extend our regret. Feel free to reach out to us so that we can fix any outstanding issues & ensure that other customers do not share the same experience. Infiniti of Englewood

Deception HQ

by from Middletown NJ |

Horror show. Travelled 100 miles and the 2 cars were 'sold' within 1 hour of confirmation of availability on the phone. They have no value for other people's time and effort. Shame.

February 26, 2014

We greatly apologize for your inconvenience. As a process we do ask anyone whose traveling a bit of a distance to us to put vehicles on hold with a holding deposit which is completely refundable to ensure the vehicle's availability.

Great Sales Great Experience 5 Stars !!!!!

by from Howell, NJ |

Great Sales! Great Experience 5 Stars !!!!! Thanks to Ray and Jason this was an extremely pleasant experience. Even though I was purchasing a used car I was treated like I was purchasing a 50K vehicle. I emailed Jason at the dealership and received a prompt response about the vehicle I was interested in, as promised the price was very competitive with other vehicles listed for sale on cars.com Than Ray took over took me on a test drive like it was a new car! Thanks Ray!! I am very happy with the purchase and experience. Thanks Infiniti of Englewood!!!

February 26, 2014

NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

by from Englewood NJ. |

Not worth your time to even bother with this dealership. Nothing but headaches!!

December 8, 2013

Can you please describe your experience of what caused your headaches to help better our facility.

DON'T WALK...RUN FROM THEM!!!

by from Bergen Cty |

I went in with a "free" oil Chang and came out with a very loud sound coming from my engine. Called them and asked what did they do to my infiniti? Advised to bring it back in and now said I needed wheel barring on the 2 front tires. Call it intuition, but got the strangest sense that something 'shady' happened to my car. Can't prove it. But when that inner voice tells you to follow your gut feeling, believe it. I will NEVER go back to this dealership no matter what is 'free'. NEVER!!!!!!

December 8, 2013

Noise from your engine is common, due to having a performance engine so they have a bit of noise coming from the engine. Unless its something entirely different if you would like to explain can work with the service department to help get it fixed.

Avoid this dealer, they are totally deceptive

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

I was offered an early termination on my lease of a G37x. All conversations were by phone or email. I was assured that the new G37x had every feature as my current G37x. After I signed all the docs and we went to get the new car, the salesman said he forgot to tell me that a few things are not on the new car such as the built in hard drive to record all of my cd's. Very cool feature. Worse yet, the salesman George T. inspected the vehicle and said I was good to go. He never mentioned another inspection would be necessary. Thinking I was all set I accepted the lack of the hard drive and drove away. One week later I get a bill for over $1000 from Infiniti for damages. I contacted George T, my salesman, who denied everything. I spoke with the manager one time and he promised to call me back. They will not take my calls nor call me back. STAY AWAY as this dealer is dishonest and does not value their customers.

December 8, 2013

When doing a lease return, Infiniti sends out a third party Inspector that's not affiliated with Infiniti. The Leasee is responsible for any excess wear and tear on the returning vehicle. We always advise to do the inspection first before returning a vehicle back to a dealer so you have a full report of the condition and estimate of wear and tear. Also you get a $500 waiver (loyalty) when going from lease to lease with Infiniti. Hope this clarifies some things.

no hassle, great sales people

by from Roslyn, NY |

after reading all the negative reviews, I was originally skeptical about this dealership. I got an internet quote from them for a new card, which was followed up with a phone call from Sheila. She persuaded me to make Infinity of Englewood my "last stop" for car buying. I am sure glad she did. When I arrived, I knew exactly the car and the options I wanted to purchase. I was greeted by Sheila, who took me to Dennis Lutz. I laid all my requirements on the table and mentioned several proposals I received from other dealerships. Without going into usual let-me-go-to-the-manager routine, He gave me a much better deal within 10minutes. I was out of a dealership within 45minutes with signed papers (including my trade in). They did not have a car in stock, so we set up a pickup day. When the car was not ready on that day, Jason the sales manager offered to bring the car the following day to my house and pick up my trade in, which is exactly what we did. It was my best car-buying experience and I highly recommend this dealer

December 8, 2013

Infiniti of Englewood strives to treat every guest that comes in the same. We are very glad and thankful for your experience here. Don't be a stranger! Come visit us anytime.

Worst car buying experience ever

by from garfield,nj |

We recently bought a 2010 M35X at a dealership of yours, Infiniti of Englewood in NJ. I am disappointed to report that the whole experience was by far the worst car buying experience I have ever had. For being a luxury high end dealer the customer service is better at DMV. First off the car we had requested to see (the one we ended up buying) took about 30-40 minutes for them to locate. When they finally located the car we had to drive with some random employee who cursed the whole time. While I am not one to say I do not use foul language, I do know when around customers it is highly inappropriate. Secondly, the car was filthy. Our sales rep assured us the car would receive full maintenance and detailing prior to us picking it up. Upon picking up the car we found garbage still in the car, an ant infestation in the glove compartment and other debries. The so called maintenance was also no performed. Upon initially buying the car we noticed water in the tail light. Craig, the sales rep, stated the light and cover would be changed. Now we are two months into having the car and water is starting to collect in the exact same spot. The alignment is off, their are issues with the breaks and a weird clicking noise when the car is first driven in the morning. The car is two months old. We reported all of this to the dealer and brought the car back at their request. They stated that all issues would be resolved and the car would be full detailed. When we received the car back again no detailing was done except a car wash to the outside and we still have all of the same maintenance issues. At this point we are going to be reporting the dealership to the better business bureau and all online review sites. At this point we do not even want the car anymore. It has cost more time than it is worth.

December 8, 2013

Infiniti of Englewood would like to apologize for your experience. We do have three lots that we store our vehicles so it does take some time if your looking at a specific vehicle. We encourage everyone we speak to over the phone or email if planning to come in to commit to an appointment to alleviate the waiting time when coming in short notice or walking in. That way the vehicle can be here waiting for you upon arrival when showing up for an appointment. Also we've recently underwent a heavy staff change, Sales and Managers to better the dealer. Feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns you may have.