Infiniti of Englewood

New 888-246-1332
Used 888-277-5844
Service 877-638-9595

Infiniti of Englewood - Drive More Pay Less

Great Sales! Great Experience 5 Stars !!!!!

by from Howell, NJ |

Great Sales! Great Experience 5 Stars !!!!! Thanks to Ray and Jason this was an extremely pleasant experience. Even though I was purchasing a used car I was treated like I was purchasing a 50K vehicle. I emailed Jason at the dealership and received a prompt response about the vehicle I was interested in, as promised the price was very competitive with other vehicles listed for sale on cars.com Than Ray took over took me on a test drive like it was a new car! Thanks Ray!! I was very happy with the purchase price and smooth transaction. Thanks Infiniti of Englewood!!!

February 25, 2014

Hey James, Ray and I (Jason) would like to thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you were able to have a great experience here. Feel free to contact us anytime in the future or you can just stop in.

Never ever waste your time here!!

by from New York |

Worst experience. Wasted my 6 hours here. Everyone made stupid mistakes.

Horrible!

by from Greenwich, CT |

I called about 4 weeks ago regarding Stock #: U4073T 2007: BMW 3 SERIES 4DR SDN 328XI AWD and was told car was already sold. I just looked at website again and the same car is still listed!!! I can understand a delay of 2 or 3 days BUT FOUR WEEKS!!! Obviously the dealer is just trying to generate sales leads. A very poor business practice...I suggest you stay away!

Great Experience with this Dealership.

by from PHILADELPHIA, PA |

I bought a used Acura MDX 2011 from this dealership.it was a great experience. Thanks Mr.Taz, Mr. Micheal and Mr.Jason. I will definitely by my next infiniti from this Dealership.

Service department!

by from Fort Lee |

Please do not bring your car for service. In three different occasions that I brought my car for service, they found issues and took a loner. Simple issues that should have been fixed in two or three hours took me three of four times bringing the car back to the dealer since the dealer was not able to solve the issue the first or second time. I always had to call the service department for the status of my car, they never call me back. I will never use this dealer again to repair my vehicle. Really disappointed and very unprofessional.

June 4, 2014

Jonas, we apologies that your experience with our service department was anything less than satisfactory. While we do appreciate the feedback, we realize that your time is valuable and would like to extend our regret. Feel free to reach out to us so that we can fix any outstanding issues & ensure that other customers do not share the same experience. Infiniti of Englewood

Great experience with this dealership! recommended

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Although I had to drive about 1.5 hours to get there - I was truly happy with all the experience > a real high end dealership! found the car I wanted with the price I wanted! and it all wrapped in a very professional, kind and respectful personnel. Although the car I bought wasn't a new Infinity (I wish I did...) - yet - it was all done and felt like I'm a new car buyer, with the high end experience expected in such dealerships! Would highly recommend doing business with them, and will probably be a returned customer in the future! And by the way - their new showroom is amazing and don't skip their top notch coffee / cappuccino maker machine - you'll thank me!!! :)

May 20, 2014

We're so glad you had such a great experience with us, even with your long drive over. Making customers as highly satisfied as you are why we do what we do. Hope to see you around soon (even if it's for a cup of coffee!).

Arrogant incompetents.

by from Englewood NJ |

We had made an appointment to see a specific listing from Cars.com, and when we arrived, we were told that the car was at their other building. We went to the other building, and the receptionist called the person whom we made the appointment with, who turned us over to a sales associate, David, who brought us into his office and basically interviewed us. He informed us that the price of the car was predicated upon financing, and that a cash sale would be at a higher price, which he declined to state. I asked to see the car, and was informed that it was at another building, and would be brought over. He left the office, and left us waiting for some time until my patience ran out, and we left. What a waste of our valuable time!

May 8, 2014

Nick, Our sincerest apologies that your experience with our service department was anything less than satisfactory. While we do appreciate the feedback, we realize that your time is valuable and would like to extend our regret. Feel free to reach out to us so that we can fix any outstanding issues & ensure that other customers do not share the same experience. Infiniti of Englewood

Deception HQ

by from Middletown NJ |

Horror show. Travelled 100 miles and the 2 cars were 'sold' within 1 hour of confirmation of availability on the phone. They have no value for other people's time and effort. Shame.

February 26, 2014

We greatly apologize for your inconvenience. As a process we do ask anyone whose traveling a bit of a distance to us to put vehicles on hold with a holding deposit which is completely refundable to ensure the vehicle's availability.

Great Sales Great Experience 5 Stars !!!!!

by from Howell, NJ |

Great Sales! Great Experience 5 Stars !!!!! Thanks to Ray and Jason this was an extremely pleasant experience. Even though I was purchasing a used car I was treated like I was purchasing a 50K vehicle. I emailed Jason at the dealership and received a prompt response about the vehicle I was interested in, as promised the price was very competitive with other vehicles listed for sale on cars.com Than Ray took over took me on a test drive like it was a new car! Thanks Ray!! I am very happy with the purchase and experience. Thanks Infiniti of Englewood!!!

February 26, 2014

NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

by from Englewood NJ. |

Not worth your time to even bother with this dealership. Nothing but headaches!!

December 8, 2013

Can you please describe your experience of what caused your headaches to help better our facility.

DON'T WALK...RUN FROM THEM!!!

by from Bergen Cty |

I went in with a "free" oil Chang and came out with a very loud sound coming from my engine. Called them and asked what did they do to my infiniti? Advised to bring it back in and now said I needed wheel barring on the 2 front tires. Call it intuition, but got the strangest sense that something 'shady' happened to my car. Can't prove it. But when that inner voice tells you to follow your gut feeling, believe it. I will NEVER go back to this dealership no matter what is 'free'. NEVER!!!!!!

December 8, 2013

Noise from your engine is common, due to having a performance engine so they have a bit of noise coming from the engine. Unless its something entirely different if you would like to explain can work with the service department to help get it fixed.