Lexus of Englewood

53 Engle St, Englewood, NJ 07631

New 866-983-8596
Used 866-983-8575
Service 866-983-8601

"Where we define value and exceed your expecations"

Very Easy to dealt with, FANTASTIC!

by from Buffalo NY |

At first it started out a little concerning becausr I ended up at the wrong location where my sales rep was loated. Then once I met Sharon Stanford Sales Rep, the excitement kcked in. The treament & quality of proessionalism was geat. It wasn't all about buying a car, they made it more than that. The experience was a pleasure & the other sales reps Antonio was hilarious which made the process even more pleasant than expected. Lexus of Englewood is the place to go, they get things done regardless of your credit history! I was being turned down everywhere & I was able to tell them what I wanted to put down & monthl payments, Sharon made it happen!!! They truly rock!

Lexus of Englewood responded to this review

October 22, 2014

Hi Desi, Lexus of Englewood would like to thank you for your great review and we appreciate your business. Welcome to our family and we look forward to seeing you soon!!! Enjoy your new vehicle.

Amazing experience

by from Ny,suffern |

Today I bought a suv from this dealer, and have no regrets! The warm hospitality from the moment my family walked in from Antonio and Sharon and their co-workers helped seal the deal.

Lexus of Englewood responded to this review

October 22, 2014

Hi Erline, Lexus of Englewood would like to thank you for your great review. Welcome to the Lexus of Englewood family and we hope your enjoying your new SUV. Hope to see you soon!!!

NICK NICHOLAS ENHANCEDCORP@YAHOO.COM

by from 2 WEST LOUIS PL ISELIN NJ 08830 |

SHARON REALLY SURPRISED ME WITH HE TALENT AND ABILITY TO GET ME A NEW CAR! SHE IS #1 I RECOMMENDED 5 MORE PEOPLE TO HER AND ALWAYS WILL

Awesome experience

by from Lodi, NJ |

The staff here made me feel very welcome. Also helped me out find a car I want thats suitable for my family and me and affordable. My experience here was the best and I will highly recommend these place to my family and friends!

An Absolute tremendous experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Hackensack, NJ |

I Came into the dealer in a bit of a pickle, and i walked out a very happy driver, between Sharon, Antonio, and Frank, I could never write enough to explain how hard that they all worked to get me into a good vehicle .. They worked very hard to make sure to get me approved. After trying a few dealers i thought it was hopeless and then came here and like I said it was a tremendous Experience. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a new car. They will treat you right and no matter what position you are in they will get you on the road!!!!! I want to Thank You to Antonio, Farnk and especially SHARON........Yoou guys are the best

UNBELIEVABLE EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from HACKENSACK, NJ |

Didn't intend on walking out with a new car but... Sharon and Antonio worked their magic and I am a happy customer!!!! Out of all of my car shopping experiences, this was the best. If you are looking to purchase, I would highly recommend Lexus of Englewood. I am A HAPPY CAMPER!!!

WONDERFUL SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

by from ENGLEWOOD NJ |

SHARON AND ANTONIO ARE THE BEST. WILL COME BACK AGAIN AND WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT.

CLEAN VERY ATTENTIVE

by from NORTH NJ |

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH ANTONIO. IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING HIM HIM. I GREATLY APPRECIATE THE EASY COMMUNICATION. I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO OTHERS.

Stanya Brandon

by from West Orange, New Jersey |

I am so thankful for the assistance I received from Lexus of Englewood. My finance manager was Sharon and she was outstanding. She treated me with respect, courtesy and kindness. Sharon is very professional and personable. My sales rep, Jennifer, is a jewel. I highly recommend this dealership and staff to anyone looking to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle. Thank you all!

great experience

by from elizzabeth NJ |

Antonio &Joe Kandil has been very good to me and gave me a great deal and a great finance experince and they should get a raise.

OUTSTANDING FINANCE DEPT

by from lyndhurst, nj |

WOW!!!! Antonio and sharon are amazing i went everywhere to get a car and no one was able to help until i met them, if you are looking for a good deal and a great experience buying a car see them.