Lexus of Englewood

53 Engle St, Englewood, NJ 07631

Used 201-568-3900

wonderful car shopping expieriance

by from Englewood, New Jersey |

Englewood Lexus, helped find us a car that was used, and in wonderful condition! They were able to get us a great deal and very cheap affordable car payments! Finance center is wonderful, as well as very friendly staff.

Great Service

by from Little Ferry, NJ |

My experience at Lexus of Englewood was excellent. Sharon, Joe, and Antonio were great. Very pleasurable experience. They all went above and beyond to get me into a car I could afford. I cant say enough good things about this group.

GREAT PEOPLE

by from ELMWOOD PARK NJ |

MY EXPIERANCE HERE AT LEXUS OF ENGLEWOOD HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT GREAT. GREAT SERVICE, AND PEOPLE. I WOULD DEFENANTLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE HERE.

The Best

by from Englewood no |

I received a pre-approval in the mail and thought it was a scam but I stilled called and I spoke with Sharon and she said come and she promises I will go home with a car ,and I told her I went to a few dealers and the all said they couldn't get me approved and she said because they don't have the best finance guy that we have so I went there and met Antonio and she was right he is the best I went home with a beautiful 2005 Infiniti fx35. If you don't have good credit pls call them 201)408-9347

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

by from PATERSON, NJ |

Joe kendall , Antonio and sharon were great they helped be purchase my first vehicle, i have been trying for 2 months to get a car and nobdy was able to get me approved and they did Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING PEOPLE

by from PATERSON, NJ |

ANTONIO AND SHARON WHERE VERY CURTIOUS AND HELPFUL IN THE PUCHASE OF MY 2013 NISSAN SENTRA AND I AM VERY GREATFUL FOR ALL THE HELP THEY HAVE GIVIN ME.......SIN CERLY MR. DERRECK BLACK.........

Lexus of Englewood responded to this review

August 11, 2014

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME WE ARE HERE TO PLEASE YOUR NOT JUST A CLIENT YOU ARE FAMILY NOW

AWSOME EXPERIENCE

by from BRONX, NY |

SHARON, MIGUEL, & ANTONIO WERE REALLY GREAT SALESMAN. THEY WERE VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY NEEDS AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE MY BUSINESS WAS VERY IMPORTANT. I APPRECIATED ALL THE ANSWERS TO ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED OF THEM. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!!

by from EMERSON NJ |

THIS DEALERSHIP IS FOCUSED ON GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE STAFF ESPECIALLY ANTONIO, SHARON AND MANNY WERE COURTEOUS AND KIND. IF YOU ARE GOING TO PURCHASE YOUR NEXT USED CARS CHOOSE LEXUS OF ENGLEWOOD NJ YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

THE BEST

by from Emerson , NJ |

Antonio and Sharon sold me my first car which is a honda civic 2009 ! It has 2 doors and its white . They were both very helpful and extremely pleasant . They made me feel comfortable and were willing to do whatever they could to make me and my mother satisfied. I would definetly reccomand them to everyone I know who is looking to buy a car !

The best team

by from bergenfield,nj |

Antonio and sharon are the best ,My credit was not the greatest but i was able to purchase a car from them about a year ago and sent 3 friends that purchased too from them.