Town Audi

New 866-628-1022
Used 866-375-0691
Service 866-535-4287

My Town Motors - I Know Where to Go

Effortless purchase process. Excellent service.

by from Hackensack, NJ |

I have purchased/leased two cars from Town Audi. The 1st was a purchase of a certified pre owned Q7 which I traded in last December for a lease of an A5. Both sales experiences were with manager Antony Riccardi and sales person Kristain Klouda. It was a straight forward and effortless experience. Exactly what a car purchase/lease should always be.

September 18, 2014

Dear Roy, Thank you for your review! We are so happy you had a positive experience with Town Audi and we value your repeat business. We look forward to working with you again on your 3rd Audi.

Great buying experience

by from Cliffside Park, NJ |

I leased my Audi A4 from Michael Condosta back in May of this past year. I had visited two other Audi dealerships prior to meeting Michael at Town Motors and no one had tried to make a deal quite like Michael. None of the other salespeople ever negotiated with me- they pretty much said this is the offer take it or leave it, but Michael really worked with me and my husband to get us to a payment that we felt comfortable at. He was also very knowledgable and helpful when it came to teaching me the features of the car. I am very happy with my purchase and was happy to work with Michael and will be sure to go back to him when my lease is up!

September 27, 2014

Dear Kristina, Wow, thank you for the stellar five star review! We are so glad you had a positive purchase experience with Town Audi and look forward to working with you again in the future!

My car is the eye of the beholder; Q5 Prem+ 2015

by from NY, NY |

I actually went to this dealership by accident, but since I was already there I said why not. They have good costumer service. However, I became slightly anxious, so the was a bit of miscommunication for a very short period and they resolved the issue immediately. I thought my request of design and features were impossible, black exterior with black interior is not as common as I thought. I'd have to say my dealer, Howey, has integrity; he really delivered on his end. I really appreciate his efforts for getting me this great vehicle for a great price. They've scheduled me for minor maintenance/checkup for later on and took the time to ensure I was comfortable within my vehicle by giving me a one on one training. While my friends are freaked out about touching the wrong button, I can certainly drive on the road without having to figure out how something works. It also helped that I'm tech savvy. I did not select a rating for Quality of Repairs because I haven't incurred any issues with the vehicle. Hopefully, I will not. Overall, my vehicle is the eye of the beholder; I see future business with this dealership. I will recommend this dealership to friends and family.

September 21, 2014

Dear Rudy, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are so glad you chose us! We look forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations in the future.

Great Audi Experience!

by from Closter, NJ |

Howard Bills and Anthony Riccardi were terrific to work with. We just leased a new Audi A4 and had a great experience at Town Audi. I highly recommend getting your next Audi with Howard!

September 21, 2014

Dear Nicole, Thank you for your review! We value your feedback and recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great Experience

by from Boston Ma |

i bought my pre-owned A 4 Audi from Town Motors. I must say it was a most pleasant experience dealing with this dealer ship.Everybody was pleasant and professional There is an excellent selection of new cars besides pre-owned cars. I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely go back to them in the future. I've recommended this dealer to friends looking for a new Audi or pre-owned vehicle.. Thank you Kristian and Anthony for your professional help and your courtesy.

September 21, 2014

Dear Karl, Wow, thank you for your stellar five star review! We are so glad you had a pleasant experience during your purchase process and look forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations in the future!

Kristian Klouda is the man!

by from Englewood Nj |

Kristian Klouda was very attentive and professional. Everyone was super friendly and the transaction was smooth. In and out within 3 hours with the perfect vehicle.

September 21, 2014

Dear Eric, Thank you for your review and congratulations on your new purchase! We are so happy you had a positive experience with Town Audi and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Town Audi - Englewood

by from Jersey CIty, NJ |

Great service by my salesman Kristian Klouda. It was unpressurized environment where I was able to make decisions on my own and drive with the car I wanted.

September 21, 2014

Dear Tom, Thank you for your stellar review and thank you for your business! We hope you are enjoying your new Audi and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Good pre-owned experience

by from Central, New Jersey |

Purchased a pre-owned (not certified) Avant. "Met" Michael Condosta via website inquiry and he was always very, very responsive and pleasant to deal with. While I wouldn't say it was a great experience (buying a car is not high on my list of pleasures), it was markedly better than past experiences, especialy considering we were "only" interested in a used car. On the negative side getting the car inspected by an independant mechanic was much more of a hassle than it should have been - but it was eventually resolved. We had an issue with the door locks (and still do) immediately after purchase and Michael had us bring in the car for a look - the gremlin is still inside and hard to find so still have this small issue hanging around. Overall a good experience so far.

September 21, 2014

Dear Marc, Thank you for your review! We are so glad you had a good experience with Town Audi and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Kristian Klouda and Anthony Riccardi!

by from Fort Lee, NJ |

Very professional and accommodating. This is the first car I've leased from this dealer and I've never been disappointed. Kristian Klouda and Anthony Riccardi in particular bend over backwards to see that you're completely satisfied.

September 19, 2014

Dear Joon Koh, Congratulations on your new Audi and thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on client satisfaction and are so happy to learn that you had a positive experience at Town Audi. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Town Audi - Jerry Forhecz and Mark Strub

by from Englewood, NJ |

I had a great experience shopping at Town Audi! I shopped around for 2 weeks before finally closing a deal here. They had the car I wanted, the price was the best in all NJ, and the staff was great. I worked with Jerry Forhecz and Mark strub and they made the selling and financing proccess really easy. I highly recommend this dealer and I will do business with them again in the future!

September 18, 2014

Dear superleon72, Wow, thank you for your stellar 5 star review! We are so glad you had a positive experience with Town Audi and look forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations in the future!

great dealership

by from Clifton, NJ |

We bought our first Audi here. We got exactly what we wanted after conferring with our Salesman, Jerry. The price was right, we got an extensive tour of the beautiful facility, and when we needed a repair, the service department was extremely helpful and communicative.

September 19, 2014

Dear cjhermanns, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are so happy to learn that you had a positive experience with Town Audi Sales AND Service. We look forward to working with you in the future!