Town Audi

Service 866-535-4287

My Town Motors - I Know Where to Go

Great Customer Service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I bought pre-owned from here, 2011 Lexus CT200 hybrid. The experience was pleasant, and they were willing to negotiate the price. Besides pre-owned cars, they also have new Audi, Porsche, Subaru, and Lincoln's... excellent selection of cars. We love our new car... it's perfect for urban living, and we will definitely go back to them in the future when it's time to trade. I've already recommended this dealer to a friend who's looking for the new Audi All-Road. Thank you Peggy and Anthony! :)

Town Audi responded to this review

May 19, 2014

Dear Michael, Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for the stellar review! We hope you are enjoying your new car and are delighted to hear you had a positive experience with Town Motors!

Wish I had the same experience as previous reviews

by from Southern NJ |

I wish that my experience was the same as those above, sadly not the case. I drove 2 1/2 hours + to view a used car, before which I was asked to leave a deposit on a vehicle I hadn't even seen yet to ensure it wouldn't be sold in the time it took for me to get there. I'm glad i declined, because when the vehicle was pulled up (after a half hour waiting to be helped), it was filthy. Brake dust coated the wheels, tires were 3/4+ through their cycle, yet they justified asking $$$ for being "Audi certified". Sales staff was reasonably friendly, though mostly blase. Ultimately, my trade looked more presentable than the car for sale, so that's what we drove home in.

Incredible Service

by from Cortlandt Manor, NY |

After having my truck destroyed during Huricane Sandy, I researched and went to over 15 dealers in the tri-state area looking for a replacement. The people at Town Audi were by far the most understanding of my situation and did everything in their power to make replacing my old vehicle as easy as possible. They were understanding in having to wait on insurance paperwork to be finalized and made extra effort to minimize the frustration during that process. Even though I was buying a used Toyota FJ Cruiser from an Audi dealership, they still went through the truck and performed their typical pre-owned checklist for minor repairs and maintenance. They are a class act all the way around, and truly live up to their claims of friendly, old time family customer service.

2009 Q7

by from Bronx, NY |

Great customer service help from most employees @ this dealership. They go above and beyond to make your buying experience enjoyable. This is my first financing experience and I must say the staff here most notably Kk made it a breeze. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone. They are very professional and make you feel welcoming. I've only own the vehicle a day now but it's the greatest thing I've ever driven. Super clean and totally worth. Town Audi is one of the best Audi dealerships in the tri state area.

Smooth as Silk

by from Berwyn, PA |

These guys were complete pros. I was coming from a good distance and a bit apprehensive but everything went like clockwork. The car I bought was exactly as stated. There were no surprises with the trade in. Financing was smooth. It was a clean dealership with courteous and professional people. Just an all-around great experience and I would highly recommend these guys.