Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Paramus

315 Route 4 West, Paramus, NJ 07652

New 888-272-5875
Used 888-272-4086
Service 888-227-6420

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus - 4 is Always Less!

JEEPERS!

by from Bergen County NJ |

I have to tell you about my experience!! My daughter and I had a great time from the moment we walked in to the minute I took ownership! Angel in sales was excellent, professional and very pleasant to work with! He made us both comfortable with every step, as a matter of fact from my first e-mail correspondence with Paramus Jeep I knew I was in good hands. The on line process of looking at your inventory from home was relaxing however Paramus exceeded my expectations with pricing/ description and communication! When I arrived to test drive the Jeep,I applauded the pin point accuracy of your web site's description and price! Angel introduced me to Alex in financing and he understood what was important to me, there was no confusion with the numbers! Words do not express my pride in ownership of this beauty, my 2010 Jeep wrangler! Black with tight rims! A flashy ride with a great price. After the comfortable test drive, a little paper work and patience with the banking process, it's now my new little black dress in a ride! Sounds corny but I had a great experience and the color/bumper combination is sleek and sharp! All in all Paramus "Jeep" is still strong and dependable with friendly helpful staff! Thank you for a smooth process. Angel even had the Jeep detailed while we worked on the paper work!!! And filled the gas tank!! much appreciated. As a buyer do your research on competitor's price's, look at the car fax report, call for availability before you go looking for that one special car seen online and I know by choosing Paramus it will be the best experience you ever have!!! I look forward to meeting the auto tech's when I have my Jeep serviced, and recommend Paramus sales department to everyone! Thank you so much, Angel! and all the staff!

Great experience, exceededy expectations!

by from Teaneck, NJ |

Jay Hernandez was my sales rep. From the first minute I was introduced to him he was extremely professional and sensative to my needs. He was very patient with me and all of my requests as well as very knowledgeable about the truck I purchased. Manny was also very good with my financing. I had a great experience with this dealership and I would definitely buy another vehicle from them.

Unprofessional Sales Staff.

by from Oradel, NJ |

The Sales staff at this Dealership was terrible. Our Sales man was Elie Attieh When my wife and I walked in we were completely ignored. Finally I asked a gentleman who was standing by the door for assistance (Elie), he seemed very preoccupied with his conversation with fellow staffers. I asked to look at pre-owned vehicles he directed my wife and I outside and did not accompany us, even though he was not with customers. My wife and I decided on purchasing a new vehicle after learning about the prices on the pre-owned .My wife informed the salesman that we were no longer in the market for a vehicle not to insult him, and he then continuously contacted her to the point that she felt uncomfortable to come to the dealership. We did not purchase from Paramus because of the lack of customer service and professionalism. We went to Ramsey, we are now very happy in our Chrysler 300, car looks great and drives great, for the price and options we couldn't be more satisfied.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Kinnelon, NJ |

I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited and with the help of Angel Vargas got exactly the car I wanted at an excellent price! I have never had an quicker more pleasant buying experience with any dealership. Angel went above and beyond to get me exactly the car I wanted without having to order it. I would feel very comfortable recommending this dealership and specifically Angel to everyone I know.

Our sons first car!

by from Dumont, NJ |

This dealer is very friendly from the first time my husband visited we got to walk around the lot and not be hounded by sales people. We visited 3 times and then finally decided to lease a Jeep Wrangler for our son from them. We did not feel pressured and they answered all our questions. Brandan is an excellent salesman and I would recommend this dealer to friends and family. Thanks Rt4 Jeep of Paramus:)

July 1, 2014

Dear Loyal Patron, I cannot express how much I truly appreciate you sharing this story. I hope your son is loving his Jeep Wrangler. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate contacting me directly. All the Best, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

I loved my experience with Brandan Q at Jeep

by from Dumont, NJ |

Brandan Quinones was the most helpful sales person in my automobile shopping expeirence. i will recommend everyone i know to come and purchase from Brandan. He assisted my husband and i very well, and answered all my questions. We love our new 2014 Jeep Wrangler.

July 1, 2014

Dear Rosemary, Thank you for your kind words, patronage, and support. I truly hope you get many, many years of joy out of your 2014 Jeep Wrangler. Please, if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate contacting me directly. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

thanks to Jay Hernandez and his boss,I'm happy.

by from Clifton,NJ |

As soon as l stepped inside the building Mr. Jay Hernandez started asking me about the kind of car that l was looking for and he immediately made me feel that l came to the right place. Like a true professional he guided me in the right direction and got me the truck that l was looking for; l am very thankful for his help and that of Mr. Timothy Tidwell. l really appreciate what they did for me. Thank you very much...

July 1, 2014

Dear Luis, I am elated to hear that your experience Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Paramus was such a positive experience. If you need anything auto related in the future, please do not hesitate contacting me directly. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

Excellent Buyer Experience

by from Wyckoff, NJ |

I had the pleasure of working with Angel and Jason from Rt. 4 on the lease of my new Grand Cherokee and was treated with white glove service from the moment I arrived. They were polite and courteous and more than happy to answer my (many) questions. I would absolutely recommend working with both of these individuals and the dealership as a whole. They are all professionals there and made my experience extremely quick and easy.

June 13, 2014

Craig, You = awesome! Thanks for you patronage and support. If you need anything in the future please contact directly. incerely, Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

Great service. Great salesman. Great manager.

by from New Jersey |

Carter stone was excellent. He went above and beyond helping find the car I wanted. He also did his best to workout out the best deal possible. Thank you sales manager Lopez for setting us up with mr. Stone !

June 13, 2014

Dear Adam, I am so glad to hear you had such a great experience with Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus. Please visit us again soon. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

Happy Find!!

by from Waldwick, NJ |

When we arrived, we were greeted by a lovely woman, who was attentive and helpful. We met the manager Reggie, who introduced us to Jesse. Jesse was our sales consultant and he was wonderful! Jesse listened to what we wanted and got me my Durango that I wanted with the features I want. I am very happy that I walked into this dealership, because it was a pleasure and I got what I wanted!!

June 13, 2014

Dear Happy Dodge Lady, First, I LOVE your username. Secondly, thank you so much for your kinds words, patronage, and support. If you need anything in the future please do not hesitate contacting me directly. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

Tremendous car buying experience

by from Hoboken, NJ |

I met with a salesman named Fernando, who was the best possible salesman I could've ever asked for. I went in to see a black 2011 Grand Cherokee, however for some reason, it was gone by the time I got there and no one seemed to know why. So, Fernando showed me a red one with half the miles....because red was not my desired color and I came to see a different one, they slashed $4K off the sticker price. I wanted more for my trade (they didn't go by KBB values), but because they lowered the price I still minded, but not as much. Fernando didn't pressure me into anything or push anything on me. He presented me with the situation and was extremely kind and respected my buying situation. If you go here, which I suggest you do, go see Fernando. You'll be happy you did.