Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Paramus

315 Route 4 West, Paramus, NJ 07652

New 888-272-5875
Used 888-272-4086
Service 888-227-6420

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus - 4 is Always Less!

JEEPERS!

by from Bergen County NJ |

I have to tell you about my experience!! My daughter and I had a great time from the moment we walked in to the minute I took ownership! Angel in sales was excellent, professional and very pleasant to work with! He made us both comfortable with every step, as a matter of fact from my first e-mail correspondence with Paramus Jeep I knew I was in good hands. The on line process of looking at your inventory from home was relaxing however Paramus exceeded my expectations with pricing/ description and communication! When I arrived to test drive the Jeep,I applauded the pin point accuracy of your web site's description and price! Angel introduced me to Alex in financing and he understood what was important to me, there was no confusion with the numbers! Words do not express my pride in ownership of this beauty, my 2010 Jeep wrangler! Black with tight rims! A flashy ride with a great price. After the comfortable test drive, a little paper work and patience with the banking process, it's now my new little black dress in a ride! Sounds corny but I had a great experience and the color/bumper combination is sleek and sharp! All in all Paramus "Jeep" is still strong and dependable with friendly helpful staff! Thank you for a smooth process. Angel even had the Jeep detailed while we worked on the paper work!!! And filled the gas tank!! much appreciated. As a buyer do your research on competitor's price's, look at the car fax report, call for availability before you go looking for that one special car seen online and I know by choosing Paramus it will be the best experience you ever have!!! I look forward to meeting the auto tech's when I have my Jeep serviced, and recommend Paramus sales department to everyone! Thank you so much, Angel! and all the staff!

Horrible

by from Suffern, NY |

Do not trust this dealership. I leased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. During the sit down with the finance manager, he tried to sell me a service package. He told me that since I am required to change the transmission fluid and coolant before I returned the vehicle, it was worth it. LIE number 1. I took a 2 year 24k mile lease. Those fluids are not required to be changed within that time period. He then proceeded to tell me that I was required to change my oil every 3k miles and that I must use the dealership to do this because it was a leased vehicle, LIE number 2. When I called him out on these lies he actually stuck to his guns and insisted that he was correct. Needless to say I did not get the service package but the disgusting display of dishonesty really ruined my experience with this dealership. After writing this review a sales manager responded to this review and asked to be contacted. i did so and got no response from him. Further more, it had been 2 months since I leased my vehicle and I have not received my DMV paperwork. I have called twice and both times they stated that they would mail it. During my last call, I requested sales manager and was transferred 5 times before I got one. I spoke with Jason Casale. At the end of the conversation I asked for his name and he hung up on me instead of identifying himself. When I called back, I was transferred to a busy signal. So I called back again and the receptionist would not transfer me to him and I had to get his identity from her. I assume he was refusing to speak to me. I was in no way rude but I was complaining about how they are handling my documents and i guess that was to much for him to handle.

March 30, 2015

Dear Mike, It is disappointing to hear that your experience with our dealership was anything but exceptional. It is not how conduct business. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience so that we can attempt to resolve this misunderstanding. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

Easiest purchase ever!

by from NY, NY |

I am always skeptical when it comes to "salesman" however this last experience changed my mind. Great people, terrific service... The salesman J Hernandez even helped me to clean out my old car!!!!! Lisa NYC

March 13, 2015

Dear Lisa, Thank you so much for your kind words, and we are elated to hear that Mr. Hernandez took care of you so well. Please visit us again soon. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Manager

Awesome experience

by from Teaneck, Nj |

Although I didn't buy a car I had a very pleasant experience with my sales person Jr. Villanueva. I came in with a lot of questions regarding the AEV wranglers. There are so many options for that vehicle and Jr. did an exceptional job of explaining all the features and how they work. I was able to test drive a wrangler rubicon even though he knew I would not be buying that same day. All in all I had a great experience and I will be ordering my dream AEV through Jr. very soon. As far as I'm concerned Cdj of Paramus is the only place in jersey to shop when looking for this type of vehicle. My sales person was knowledgeable and very friendly, he will be earning my business as well as some referrals.

March 6, 2015

Dear Jonathan, What can I say? Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to placing you into your dream car. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

Great Employees

by from Bronx, NY |

The Employee that helped me trade in my old car and get a new one was great. Her name was Abby Luna. She was so great especially since I had both my girls with me. She was patient and very helpful and kind. The process was quick and very easy. I tell everyone I know to come here for a new car.

February 22, 2015

Dear Patron, Thank you for your patronage and support. Please stop by and visit us again soon. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager

Poor Costumer Service

by from Hackensack, NJ |

I contacted this dealer for a 2008 Chevy Suburban LTZ they advertise, wanted to make sure they had it before going in even know I live 15 min from them. They said they had it and I was there in a few min, after arriving they didn't had it, it was sold the day before. I waited and waited and no one came to show me what else they had so, I left. Now I keep getting calls from them asking why I missed my appointment to test drive the truck they don't have and/or to ask if I want to go check their inventory. Today, almost 4 weeks after the truck was sold it is still listed. Won't recommend this dealer if you're looking for a use car.

January 10, 2015

Dear Iris, First, I apologize for the delay in our response. Secondly, I'm sorry to hear that your experience with RT 4 Auto was nothing but the best. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we may attempt to resolve this misunderstanding. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

Very impressed with service and price!

by from Paramus, NJ |

We had a great car buying experience at the Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus. We were in the market for a Jeep Cherokee and were able to get the right car at the right price, thanks to our salesperson, Joe Catela. He was very personable and his pleasant and non-aggressive demeanor was a breath of fresh air in the car buying marketplace. We highly recommend this dealership!

October 21, 2014

Hi Ray, Thank you so much for the positive review. Hope to see you again soon!

Horrible customer service

by from west chester pa |

If they don't manage to drag you into the showroom....they do not want to help you. All I wanted to know was mileage and price on a used car they listed on cars.com before I drove 120 miles to test drive. They lead me on for four days for a hard to find truck I was extremely interested in and also said I did not need to give a deposit over the phone. Needless to say it was sold for a lot less than I would have paid.

October 17, 2014

We are so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and would love the chance to make it right. Please contact our general manager, Dean Redmond at dredmond@rt4cars.com. Thank you!

VERY HAPPY!

by from ROCHELLE PARK, NJ |

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THE SALESPERSON BRANDAN WITH THE PROCESS FOR MY LEASE ON A COMPASS. FAST AND GREAT SERVICE! MY HUSBAND ALSO LEASED A CHEROKEE.

September 27, 2014

Hello Ricardo, Happy to hear you had a great experience working with Brandan. Hope you enjoying your new Compass!

My Buddy Brandon is the man @Jeep in Paramus

by from rochelle park, nj |

They beat all other jeep dealerships numbers! the numbers were so good i wound up getting a compass for my wife as well.

September 27, 2014

Hi Felipe, we hope you and your wife are enjoying both of your new vehicles. Hope to see you again soon!

This is my third jeep i bought from Paramus!!

by from bronx, ny |

I love chrysler dodge jeep of parmamus!! I've bought 3 jeeps from them and my 2 brothers and 2 cousins have also brought from them! we will always go back and recommend in the future.

September 27, 2014

Hi Ben, Great to hear about your positive experience at our dealership! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!