Paramus Chevrolet

194 NJ-17, Paramus, NJ 07652

Used 201-560-3224

Paramus Auto Mall

by from Teaneck, NJ |

We had the good fortune to deal with Joe Lubnewski on the purchase of a 2014 Equinox. As always Joe was patient and informative throughout the sale process. He took the time to explain and demonstrate all the bells and whistles and to make the trade-in and sale go smoothly. This is the 5th vehicle we've purchased from Paramus Chevrolet and the 5th Chevrolet product we've purchased through Joe L.He really makes it a pleasure to purchase a vehicle through Paramus Chevrolet dealership. Thanks to Joe L. and the staff at Paramus Auto Mall.

best tech!!!!

by from Maywood NJ |

I wish all the people in the world would be as Armando #30! Tom ask him to road test with me,and could not been more pleased. He spend time listing to me and my issues.He understood. And he took care of them while I waited. Thank-You for your help. You client for life MichelleConte

Great service.

by from Cresskill, NJ |

Had cruise control fixed, rear break pads installed, rear brake rotor re-surfaced and air filter replaced. They also pointed out and re-moved a nail in one of the tires that I was unaware of. The service manager was courteous and professional and the price was reasonable.

Wonderful Experience

by from Dumont, NJ |

I test drove 2 cars from Prestige Toyota and but the sales person was so unpleasant that i ended up leaving with a car. I came here to Paramus Chevrolet and was blown away by how nice and helpful everyone was. Hector was my sales person and he could not have been any sweeter. As a female I often feel overwhelmed by this "car" environment. But I did not feel pressured or taken and i feel that everyone was genuine and honest. i even liked the finance guys. : )

Great car, great price

by from Hackensack, NJ |

After visiting several other dealerships we stopped in at Paramus Chevrolet and met with Bob Brooks. He turned out to be an excellent salesperson. No nonsense and no pressure-- how refreshing! We said we were just shopping and would probably not be buying that day. He walked us through all the options available. He also came up with great incentives and included our trade in providing us with a great price and a great car. We decided to buy the car that day. We are very happy with our new Chevy Equinox and look forward to spending the summer on the road in our beautiful new car.

Great experience

by from Mahwah n.j. |

Was having a problem with my 2006 chevy colorodo ignition and brought it in for service.they replaced the ignition and steering column.Everyone was great and my truck is back at 100 percent .

Great dealership and salesman

by from Pal Park, NJ |

Joe Lubnewski was my salesman and I would recommend him to everyone.. He's. Great guy that really worked with me to get what I want.. First salesman that actually cared for the customer and did not just trying to make a sale..

Outstanding service and accomidation

by from Bergenfield, NJ |

Came in late in the morning on 2 separate days and they still managed to squeeze me in and get me out in a decent amount of time. Very friendly and worked with me on the price. Couldn't ask for a better dealership.

They treat you like family.

by from Mahwah NJ |

I have been dealing with Paramus Chevrolet for almost 15 years. Bill Mann and Tim Tarrant are like family. I would not go anywhere else.

most amazing dealer

by from new york, ny |

we have been a GM for almost 15 years during those years all of our new cars came from Paramus Chevrolet. when servicing had to be done they were always honest and straight about the cost and what has to be done. Their quality of service, knowledge honesty, and caring for each and every customer is just something that is not seen anywhere these days. It's unmatched and words cannot justify how fantastic they are. I just bought my first car ever and the way everyone was so helpful with the process it was fantastic I would recommend anyone to buy from this dealership.