Paramus Chevrolet

Used 866-582-4893
Service 888-278-4447

2016 Corvette

by from Fort Lee, NJ |

Joe Lubnewski was my sales advisor, and he was always there to answer any questions during the sales process. He was informative and a pleasure to deal with. Love my Corvette!

Great service

by from Maywood,NJ |

John my salesman and Gloria Carlson were extremely kind and did everything to make me feel welcome and get me into my new Chevy Cruze

Great Dealership - Car Buying Easy & Painless

by from Emerson, NJ |

Bob Brooks was a great and honest salesman and made my experience of buying a new car easy and painless. This is my 1st new car in 9 years and I am very happy with the Equinox....I will definitely be a returning customer for years to come.

Robert

by from Hewit nj. |

Paramus Chevy is a top notch dealership! We had a great experience and was well taken care of.

Great Service & Beautiful Showroom

by from Ramsey, New Jersey |

From the minute my wife and I walked into the showroom we were welcomed by our salesman, Paul Wurst. He made the leasing of our new Chevy Traverse an easy and fun experience. We are very pleased with the car and the rest of the staff at Paramus Chevrolet that helped us through the process and will highly recommend them to our friends. Also the newly renovated showroom is beautiful.

Recent car buying experience at Paramus Chevrolet

by from Wayne, NJ |

Two weeks ago I visited Paramus Chevrolet after completing a specific internet search for the color and model Camaro I was looking to purchase. Julie at the front desk was very friendly and professional when I walked in. Joe was my salesman, and he had the vehicle prepared and brought into the garage for me to view. We talked pricing and then ended up including my Corvette as a trade. Joe was very knowledgeable about both of the vehicles and we soon came to an agreement. When I returned later in the day to pick up the Camaro it had been detailed and all paperwork was ready to go. After a brief in vehicle familiarization session I fired her up and drove away a very happy man.

WONDERFUL!

by from Emerson NJ |

EVERY person there was friendly and knowledgeable! I would DEFINATELY bring friends and family there if they were looking for a car! A+!

Great service and Great deals

by from Fort Lee,NJ |

John Dinger went above and beyond for us. Gave us a great deal and made sure we were happy from beginning to end. Answered or returned ever call I made to him. Never made me feel like a bother. Ann Yanuzzi in service always treats us with respect and care for our concerns and questions Great over all dealer not your typical highway dealer. More like a small family owned feel

Always a Pleasant Experience

by from Maywood, New Jersey |

Always a pleasant experience. The Service Writers have always been upfront with anything that my vehicle needs and whether it's critical to have something done now or if it can wait a while.

Thank You!

by from Sussex County NJ |

Pleasant experience thus far. I hope continues to go well.... I look forward to purchasing my Corvette at this dealership; as soon as I am finsihed paying off my 2014 Sonic. Thank You Again.