DCH Paramus Honda

120 Route 4, Paramus, NJ 07652

New 888-826-4984 New 888-826-4984
Used 888-556-2028 Used 888-556-2028
Service 866-979-5745 Service 866-979-5745

New Jersey's #1 Volume Honda Dealer!!

Best car purchase experience

by from Clifton NJ |

I just bought the 2015 Honda CR-V. I love the car, it has exceeded my expectations!! Hamad was our agent, he was very professional, knowledgable and a great help overall. He took his time walking us through the many buttons and features of the SUV. My husband is planning to buy a car in a few months, we are definitely going back to Hamad when we are ready. Again This was the easiest, quickest most painless car purchase I have ever made!!! Thank you Hamad!!!

DCH Paramus Honda

by from Hoboken, NJ |

My sales rep was Hamad and he did everything to earn my business. Once we completed our deal, he did a great job showing me the features of the vehicle and has made himself available for any questions after the fact. Certainly someone I'd recommend!

Great Experience!!

by from Hackensack, NJ |

Got a a new Honda CRV and Hamad Deeb was great to work with. Very helpful and patient!

Just got my 5th Honda, 2nd car in under 6 months!

by from Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |

DCH Paramus Honda has been my and my family's place since 2005. Purchased a 2005 Accord, and haven't looked anywhere else since! I bought my newest Honda last September (trying out a CR-V this time around, and have no regrets), and my son and I just purchased a Certified Pre-owned Civic Si that has made us both very happy. Hamad lives up to his promises, is knowledgeable, and understand the real meaning of customer service. He also puts up with me, which is probably one whole start in and of itself, hahaha. Thanks for keeping me and my loved ones safe and happy. :)

Excellent

by from Paramus, nj |

Great service, great product, great prices, the only negative is it took 6 hrs to trade in 2 cars and get 2 new cars. Finance was quickest ever

DCH Paramus Honda ? Winner of the 2016 Worst Possi

by from Connecticut |

Congratulations to all the DCH staff for managing to completely bungle a simple used car transaction so badly they earned a negative review. I don?t often leave negative reviews because venting online after a bad experience isn?t terribly useful but my recent experience with DCH is bad enough to warrant an exception. My wife and I live in Connecticut and were looking for a used Suburban for our family. We happened to find one we liked at DCH (90 miles away) so we scheduled an appointment for 10am on a Saturday in November and headed down. I should note that we were trading in our car but planned to pay cash for the Suburban so it was simply a matter of selling us the car, settling on a trade-in value and signing papers. My wife and I (who is pregnant) sat for many hours while seemingly nothing was happening and we were handled by a very sweet but brand new sales rep who was not yet able to fly on his own. After a long day of trying to give them 24K in cash we managed to get them to agree to create the paperwork we needed to sign and left around 4pm. Yes, it took 6 hours in the dealership to finally buy a car in cash. If that was all that happened you wouldn?t be reading this, I promise. A week later I received a call from the sales rep who told me they had forgotten to put the car through emissions testing and that I needed to handle that for them. I asked them to pay the fee which is nominal but in principle I now have to do something they forgot to do so it seemed fair. They refused. They said without performing the test they could not register my car so I agreed and sent them proof of the truck passing its inspection. I was told by one of the sales managers my registration would be processed quickly and the DMV would send it to my home. This was in early December. Since it?s now January and I still hadn?t received my registration I called DCH to ask about it and I was told they not only never mailed it to me but had now lost it and were not sure where it was. I asked for them to follow up with me as the police often prefer to have proof of registration inside of a car rather than lost in a dealership but they never called back. So I reached out to the same sales manager who told me the DMV would mail it me directly but he?s not bothered to answer my email. In the end I just paid another fee to get a duplicate copy of my registration as I?m not sure if DCH will ever be able to manage the impossibly difficult task of finding a piece of paper. So thank you, DCH for giving me an epically bad experience which I?ll have fun retelling my friends when comparing stories on our worst car-buying experiences. I?m pretty sure you?ll win every time.

Short and Sweet

by from Leonia,NJ |

Needed to purchase a new car for my 18 year old daughter which I thought would be painful, but Hamad Deeb made it painless! We went with the Honda Civic. He took his time and explained EVERY detail of the car to her step by step. He reassured her that if she had any questions she could contact him at anytime. Mom and Dad were very happy and we all know my daughter was ecstatic! Let me add we purchased my car from Hamad 2 years ago and he had to walk mom through it all as well ; ) He definitely has the patience!

Alex Bernabe is the person to see in Sales!!!

by from Leonia, NJ |

Many people I personally know all recommended Alex Bernabe to me when they found out I was interested in purchasing a car!! I recently purchased a new 2015 Honda Civic SE and I LOVE it! He is the BEST!! He is so patient, understanding and thorough! He answered every question I had! He made this shopping and purchasing experience a great one!!

Delivered on a promise

by from Chatham NJ |

I was not initially planning to come to this dealership because I had an offer from a different one but just happened to be in the area. The manager matched the offer but didn't have the color my wife wanted. He promised to quickly get me a car and lo and behold I am now a happy owner of a brand new Honda Pilot. 100% recommended.

Steve Chan is the best sales rep ever!

by from Bergen County, NJ |

I have just leased my 5th Honda from DCH Paramus Honda. Each time, Steve Chan helped me find the vehicle and price I was looking for. He is such a pleasure to work with. As is everyone involved in the sales process, from the staff who greet me in the parking lot to the Finance people who take their time and explain every document to me. And the few times over the years I've needed to go in for service, the Service Dept. people were great, too. Honda makes a great product. And Steve Chan and the rest of the staff keep me coming back to DCH Paramus Honda.