DCH Paramus Honda

120 W Route 4, Paramus, NJ 07652

New 888-826-4984
Used 888-556-2028
Service 866-979-5745

New Jersey's #1 Volume Honda Dealer!!

Great customer service, excellent staff

by from Middletown, NY |

Only reason the facilities were rated so low is because they are building on. I'm sure once it is done, it will be awesome. I dealt with the Internet sales mgr, Chris(I believe he was also a supervisor), CJ, and Johan who were all awesome.

June 2, 2014

Preston, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate all feedback from customers! We are so happy you had a positive experience here at DCH Paramus Honda, and we thank you for your understanding, as we are currently under construction.

Amazing experience!

by from Paramus, NJ |

I was greeted promptly by my salesman, Mike E. He was courteous, and listened to what I wanted. We found a car for me in a matter of minutes. His team took as much time as they could to find the best APR for my loan. I wasn't even planning to drive off with a car that day, but I couldn't pass up the amazing deal. Great place, great staff, great car.

April 16, 2014

David, Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your experience with DCH Paramus Honda! We work diligently to provide courteous and professional customer service and are pleased to hear that your time with us was easy and hassle-free! Enjoy your new car, and we hope to work with you again in the future. Thank you for your business!

Pleasant, Professional and Well Informed Staff

by from Northern, NJ |

I love how organized and pleasant this office is. I usually never want to visit dealerships ever but this place is an exception! You witness true teamwork and team spirit the minute you drive in. Everyone wants to teach you something or lead the way; it just shows how well informed staff is and how content they feel receiving by giving customer satisfaction!

Excellent Experience

by from Cliffside Park, NJ |

Josh Ortiz was my Customer Service rep. He was excellent! He answered all my questions, completely. He also never pressured me. His Finance Manager, CJ, was also very professional. We showed him a Honda Civic Special that was advertised online. He read it, and without hesitation, honored it. I recommend DCH Paramus Honda to everyone!!!

October 8, 2013

Thank you for your five star review! I am thrilled that Josh and CJ were so attentive and met all of your needs! We are so glad to have met and even exceeded your expectations! We thank you for your business, and we hope to see you again!

Great Experience at DCH Paramus NJ honda

by from Hackensack NJ |

It was a great experience working with DCH paramus honda. Darwish Mustafa was the sales person who helped me to lease my 2013 civic. I would really appreciate this gentleman and he was very honest and nice all the time, He had helped me to get a choice at a great affordable price, I would strongly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Darwish and DCH paramus

October 8, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so glad that Darwish was very helpful in finding your new car. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Civic.

Excellent service they are the best

by from Hackensack New jersey |

It was a great experience working with DCH paramus NJ honda. Darwish Mustafa was the sales person who helped me to lease my 2013 civic. I would really appreciate this gentleman and he was very honest and nice all the time, He had helped me to get a choice at a great affordable price, I would strongly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Darwish and DCH paramus

August 27, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad that Darwish and the rest of the DCH Paramus Honda team was helpful to you. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Civic.

Excellent Service - Great Salespeople

by from New Jersey |

Great atmosphere and a great salesperson. We were able to lease a car easily, without hassle.

July 10, 2013

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad that you had an enjoyable experience with DCH Paramus Honda. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

Great dealer

by from Rochelle Park |

Great dealer, got the best price in the area and was more happy to answer any questions through the process.

July 10, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad that you had such a positive experience at DCH Paramus Honda. Let us know how we can continue to serve you!

Great service.

by from Bronx, NY |

I had a great experience leasing my vehicle in part to my sales rep Hamad Deeb. He took care of all my concerns, and was not a pushy salesman trying to make a sale. I would definitely recommend the dealership and Mr. Deeb to my friends.

July 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. I am glad Hamad was of such great help to you. Please come back and see us!

Excellent, Friendly Service!

by from Teaneck, NJ |

I came into DCH with a million questions about my options with terminating my current lease, either keeping my car or finding a new one. Hamad Deeb was excellent! All of my questions were answered and he understood that the first day I came in I was not walking out with a car, yet he took the time to answer my questions without being pushy like so many car dealers are. Hamad got me into the car I wanted at a price I was comfortable with and made sure all of my questions about the vehicle were answered. He took the time to go over all of the features of the car with me before I left to make sure I was comfortable, he even called the next day to offer any further help. If anyone is looking for a car, I'd definitely suggest going to see Hamad, you won't be disappointed or feel pushed in any way!

July 10, 2013

Dear Jannine, Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I am glad you had a positive experience at our dealership, especially with Hamad. Enjoy your new car!

Honda Civic 2013

by from Ridgefield Park, NJ |

I must say this dear is a great place to purchase! Shadi is a great salesperson! He was professional, smart and definitely a good person to work with. I recommend this place for sure.... Shadi made sure I left there with a car! Thank you again Paramus Honda! I love my Civic!!!!!!

June 27, 2013

Pattie, Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you sharing your positive comments about Shadi. We are so glad that you were able to drive away in a Civic that fit your needs! We look forward to seeing you in the future!