DCH Paramus Honda

120 Route 4, Paramus, NJ 07652

New 888-826-4984
Used 888-556-2028
Service 866-979-5745

New Jersey's #1 Volume Honda Dealer!!

An amazing experience and outstanding service!

by from Hackensack, NJ |

I would like to recommend this Honda dealership in Paramus to everyone who is looking for a new or used car. I had an amazing experience with an extra mile bonus of outstanding service. I would also like to add that the staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Joshua Rodríguez. Much thanks to all of you!

Awesome Experience!

by from Clifton NJ |

I must say I felt like family at the DCH Paramus Honda dealership, I was welcomed and treated very well from coffee and other beverages to the outstanding customer service I was provided with. I'd like to recommend Kadir Karagoz for anyone looking for a wonderful car shopping experience. He was kind and made me feel comfortable through the entire process. I am glad to be part of the Honda family!

Outstanding Service Start to Finish

by from Clifton NJ |

Experience at Paramus Honda

by from Bergen, NJ |

I had a great experience at Paramus Honda. Dennis Estrada helped me pick out a beautiful 2012 Honda Accord. Dennis was patient, knowledgable and made me feel more than a customer. I now have a beautiful, reliable car thanks to Dennis.

Great price and service

by from Ridgewood, New Jersey |

I have owned several Hondas and Acuras in the past, but this was the most pleasurable experience I've had at a car dealership. I'd like to personally thank Alex Bernabe, a senior sales consultant for his assistance in making this a great buying experience and offering me the car that I wanted at a great price. Definitely a happy customer. Highly recommended.

purchase

by from Fairlawn, NJ |

They have the best deals and they will work with you to ensure you walk out of the dealership with the best deal! I visited 3 Hondas before gojng to DCH to ensure I was getting the best value for my buck. I definitely left there ad Happy Customer.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE @ DCH PARAMUS HONDA

by from SLOATSBURG |

MY FAMILY RECENTLY LEASED 2 VEHICLES FROM PARAMUS HONDA. OUR SALES PEOPLE WERE HAMAD DEEB & MATT HUNZIKER. THEY ANSWERED ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS IN DETAIL AND MADE THIS EXPERIENCE GO VERY SMOOTH. IF YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR A CAR I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE SALEMAN FROM DCH PARAMUS HONDA. THEY WERE STRAIGHTFORWARD AND HONEST !!!! NO BULL !

Exellent Salesman !!

by from Garfield, NJ |

We recently bought a new car from Paramus Honda and the salesman Hamad Deeb was excellent. He was very friendly and helpful, went through every detail and our questions. He did good job. Thank you for every thing.

Hamad Deeb and DCH Paramus Honda are awesome!

by from Sloatsburg, NY |

We went to DCH Paramus Honda to lease two cars on Sat., June 27, 2015. We had Hamad Deeb for our salesman. It was very busy at the dealership. However, Hamad made us feel like we were the only customers there. Hamad was very professional, courteous, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. He worked hard and got us a good deal. When we were going through the paperwork, he helped to expedite everything. And when going over the cars, he was very helpful and patient. While there were some times when we were waiting on other things to be done, ie: call back from insurance company, etc., Hamad was very accommodating and nice to my husband, kids and myself. We look forward to working with him again in the future. Thank you for your hard work Hamad. Thank you DCH Paramus Honda for the professionalism and good deal.

good dealership

by from west orange nj |

The dealership has some nice perks like their new quick service garages. no appointments needed to do your oil change or tire rotations. good selection of vehicles to boot.

Fantastic service!

by from Paramus, NJ |

Great experience leasing my new car at DCH Honda on Saturday. The salesman, Alex Bernabe, was a pleasure to work with on every level. He helped my sister get a great deal for a 3-year lease on a 2015 Honda Civic. He was personable, efficient, and HONEST. There was no fine print or catches to the deal. Since he was so straightforward and pleasant and I was on the market for a new car as well, I also signed a lease for the same vehicle. He honored the same deal he gave my sister. There was actually a small hiccup with the process. Someone inadvertently dinged the car that was intended for me on the morning of my pickup. Alex had the whole thing handled and a new replacement vehicle was ready for me by the time I arrived. It was truly a no-hassle experience. I really like my new car and I was very impressed with Alex's professionalism and helpfulness. I will recommend DCH Honda, and particularly, Alex Bernabe, to my friends and family in their next car buying or leasing experience. Painless process!