Honda of Tenafly

28 County Rd, Tenafly, NJ 07670

New 877-727-7801
Used 877-895-7635
Service 888-696-1526

Come for the Price, Stay for the Service.

my first car in USA

by from hackensack, NJ |

Overall excellant place to buy a car. I gone through many dealerships and people were very much focused to push pressure on buying a car, which makes me uncomfortable. But when I visited Honda of tenafly, I got all support, guidance. I deal with Herbie Rosario and Ray and both are excellant in supporting me to by this car. I will give 5 start rating to this dealership price wise, handling customers, resolving their queries, helping in documentations. They never put pressure on customer and ready to help anytime...This is great experience i have at Honda of tenafly. One of my friend who was with me at thetime buying my car is also intrested to buy his next car from Honda of tenafly next month.

May 22, 2014

Dear Dinesh Kumar, Thank you for the strong endorsement of our dealership, Honda of Tenafly. If you need anything, please so not hesitate to contact us. Respectfully Norman Dorf Co-Owner Honda Of Tenafly

Getting Started with a Honda Electric Vehicle

by from Teaneck, NJ |

In June 2013, I signed up at Honda of Tenafly for a Honda Fit EV not knowing how drawn out the process would be. After 13 long months, Honda delivered my Fit EV to Tenafly. During that time, the staff at Honda was patient with my monthly calls. When Jerry Holmes called me to give me the good news I was quite surprised. Jerry carefully prepared me for the transition to the Fit EV; the special features for electric drive and the nuances of Honda's navigation system. Along with this attention came the installation of two charging stations at the dealership. I am very pleased with my choice of Honda of Tenafly, the Fit EV, and Jerry Holmes as my guide to electric vehicles. He was well trained, attentive to my questions and always ready with a smile.

Mixed experience buying a used car

by from Tenafly, NJ |

They gave me a good price on a certified used CR-V without any haggling. But when I went to pick up the car, they kept me waiting for half an hour to see the business manager to sign all the papers, while repeatedly promising that he would be with me in just a few minutes. They did not call me when my plates were ready, as they had promised to do. I didn't get the plates until I called to find out why it was taking longer than they had promised.

Herbie and Tenalfy Honda a perfect match

by from Dumont NJ |

My wife and I just leased an Accord coupe from Tenalfy Honda and we love the car! Herbie is the guy to see for your next Honda. If you want a quick good no nonsense deal go to Tenafly Honda. My wife is already fighting me to drive the car.

May 23, 2014

Dear Ed M, Thank you for the positive review. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. Respectfully, Norman Dorf Co-Owner Honda Of Tenafly

Rob G. is the Best Service Advisor

by from Piscataway, NJ |

Rob Galbrecht. is the best service advisor! I drive an hour to get to Tenafly Honda - just so I can get exemplary service that Rob G. provides! He is the ONLY reason that I continue to patronage Honda Tenafly. Rob G. - You ROCK!!!

Low pressure salesman, responsive service

by from Cresskill, NJ |

Bought a used 2011 Honda Pilot. Had a little scare after taking it home, we thought there was something wrong with it but apparently we had just drained the battery by "playing with" all of the electronics while the motor wasn't running. :-( It seems these newer cars can't handle that for too long. In any case, they had someone in my driveway jump-starting the truck about 20 minutes after I called. So far the dealership has lived up to its reputation. The salesman couldn't have been more low-pressure, and the service is very responsive. It can make a huge difference who you buy your car from--you may be having a long relationship with these people. Be sure to look at the dealer ratings as an important part of your decision where to get your next vehicle. PS: This is a real review from a real customer. I was skeptical of some of the reviews on here myself, but I can vouch for this one! ;-)

March 17, 2014

Dear Anthony, Thank you for the endorsement, we try. If you need anything please do not hesitate to contact us. Respectfully, Norman Dorf Co-Owner Honda of Tenafly

Great Experience

by from Closter,NJ |

Frank LoRoca and the Business Manager there were very helpful. They were committed to work within my budget to get me into a vehicle I could afford. They did not pressure me into going over my budget but instead worked every possible scenario to ensure I left with a vehicle! Thank you and look forward to purchasing another vehicle in the near future!

January 9, 2014

Dear Mr Rosario, Thank you for the kind words, we try. If you need anything please do not hesitate to contact us. Respectfully, Norman Dorf Co-Owner Honda Of Tenafly

New Honda Accord Coupe

by from Haverstraw, NY |

First time I bought a car without having to haggle over price. Excellent price and service. Would tell anyone looking for a car to go straight to Honda of Tenafly.

January 9, 2014

Dear Anna, Thank you for the endorsement. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. Respectfully, Norman Dorf Co-Owner Honda Of Tenafly

Excellent customer service!

by from Bergenfield, NJ |

I went to Honda of Tenafly to trade in my 2006 Nissan Maxima for a newer Honda. Greg from the internet department took very good care of me. He was very professional and honest and did all that he could to get me the best deal possible. I will definitely be recommending him to my friends and family. I am extremely grateful and very excited about my new 2013 Honda Civic! Thanks Greg and Honda of Tenafly!

January 9, 2014

Dear J Hansen, Thank you for the kind words. If we can be of assistance to you with your new car, please contact us. Enjoy your new Honda Civic. Respectfully, Norman Dorf Co-Owner Honda Of Tenafly

New tires (service)

by from Waldwick, NJ |

Came in for new front tires, and although it was first thing in the morning, everyone was very polite and helpful. We got everything set and the car was taken in and worked on. They offered complimentary bagles and coffee, and the waiting room was packed at 7:30 am. No one was complaining, and the chairs were very comfy to relax in. The car was finished when promised and very smooth no hassle check out. I highly recommend Tenafly, as I tried to make an appointment with the other dealer on 17 in Ramsey, and they are to say the least not helpful or friendly.

Great Service, Very good Customer service

by from Dumont, Nj |

I cannot say anything else to Mr. Herbie but a big bigThank you! He was very good in explaining all kinds of stuff about cars and really had patience to us because we are first time buyers. He really see to it what choices we have and giving us time to decide. We are very please and happy with our family car.Thank you so much herbie!