Honda of Tenafly

28 County Rd, Tenafly, NJ 07670

New 877-727-7801
Used 877-895-7635
Service 888-696-1526

Come for the Price, Stay for the Service.

Hee Moon Chung of Tenafly Honda is great

by from Palisades Park, NJ |

My experience of working with my sales associate, Hee Moon Chung, was very easy and pleasurable. He took care of everything for us & was so nice. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great experience Herbie was awesome

by from Tenafly NJ |

This was a fantastic experience. Our sales person Herbie was great. He was very patient knowledgable and courteous. We would absolutely work with him again The other staff we interacted with was also very polite and helpful

Great Place to get a car.

by from Randolph, NJ |

Have leased 3 cars now and have been extremely happy with the service each time. Everyone is very nice and a pleasure to do business with. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

Very happy with my 2014 Honda CRV.

by from Tenafly, NJ |

My salesman Greg of Honda Tenafly was very helpful along with being accomodating to my work schedule. Greg even came back to my office the next day to drop off my valet key and set up my radio. This is my third car from D & C Honda in Tenafly, they offer great service and a great car. T

Fantastic Service

by from Fort Lee, NJ |

Purchasing a car at Honda of Tenafly was a true pleasure. Not only did they do an excellent job educating us on different car options before we decided to purchase a car, they likewise were extremely professional and reasonable throughout the buying process. Our salesperson, Mark Randall, was very helpful and we would highly recommend him to any prospective buyer. You really can't go wrong with him. All in all, we had a wonderful experience at Honda of Tenafly.

Herbie & D&C Honda earn our business every time

by from West New York NJ |

Between myself and my family we have bought about 6 Hondas from Herbie. Its rare that a sales person stays at one dealership for 10years but he has which says a lot about D&C. He and the staff are always very courteous and patient which is why I always go back.. Don't hesitate to contact them for a vehicle and if you want the best customer service then see Herbie

What an EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

by from Wyckoff, NJ |

I cannot begin to tell you the Awsome experience we had with our CRV. Greg Ashbahian, our salesperson, was straight up and honest about pricing, fees, taxes you name It!!! No last minute surprises or any silly "oh, by the way there is this fee and this cost". None of that at all. Greg explained all aspects of the vehicle. He took the time to review the vehicle features with my son... And even asked him if he wanted to go through it a second timr... Just in case. Really nice man and very caring about making sure we were happy. Can't ask for anything more than that!!! Oh, did I also mention the coffee machine.... Very nice and the coffee was tasty!!... Just make sure you place your cup on the left dispenser!!!! Overall we were really happy with Greg, the dealership and of course the CRV.

Consistently Excellent Service

by from Englewood, NJ |

I bought my Accord from this dealer 10 years ago and would never consider having it serviced anywhere else. The service agents explain everything they suggest that you have done at a particular visit and give you choices on whether or not you want to wait to attend to the less urgent items. As a result of the regular oil changes and service visits, my car is running just about as well as it did when I first took it home in 2003, and that's about the best review I can give them. Also, if you get there in the morning, they offer free, amazing bagels, as well as complimentary rides home if the mechanics need a long time with your vehicle.

Honda of tenafly

by from New milford |

Our salesperson was most helpful a t knowledgeable. He , frank La Rocca made the experience very manageable and he, helped with questions and confusions we may have had. We are returning customers and would highly recommend this dealership and salesperson. Thanks Frank P Kelly

Second time around

by from Cliffside Park, N.J. |

I have been coming to this dealership since I bought my first Accord here over ten years ago. I've always beem impressed with the service and expertise of both the sales and service department. I recently leased a 2013 Honda Accord XL and am totally in awe of the styling, craftsmanship, drive and comfort in this vehicle. My salesperson, Igor, took me for a drive in the car and I knew immediately that this was the car for me. Igor is very knowledgeable about the vehicle and made the entire process very expedient and I was able to drive out with my new car that same morning. I would highly recommend Tenafly Honda Dealer and Igor, my salesperson for the excellent service they provide.