Honda of Tenafly

28 County Rd, Tenafly, NJ 07670

New 877-727-7801
Used 877-895-7635
Service 888-696-1526

Come for the Price, Stay for the Service.

herbie rosario

by from englewood nj |

Herbie Rosario was very helpful and knowledgeable about our purchase. I would recommend him for your future needs.

Honda Civic Certified Vehicle

by from New jersey |

I had very good experience with Honda of Tenafly. Got a really good car. Michael Huh was the sales representative who helped me getting the car. He was awesome and very helpful.

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Tenafly, NJ |

Herbie Rosario spent time with me and I was able to purchase a very nice low mileage used Honda at an affordable price. Herbie knows the inventory, takes time to explain the alternatives available, is cordial and very professional. His low pressure approach and willingness to answer questions thoroughly make dealing with Herbie a pleasant experience. Herbie addressed AND corrected a condition issue with the car that was important to me. Effectively it would have been a deal breaker, but he made sure I was satisfied before signing the ownership papers and taking delivery. I would return to Herbie and recommend him.

The Place to go to for used cars!

by from Dumont, NJ |

Herbie is the man to see! He put us in an amazing used car with only 5500 miles! For a no nonsense dealership this is the place to go to. Really nice clean used cars at good prices. The only dealership that I know of where the average salesperson has worked there for over 10 years! Trust me you will not be disappointed!

Best experience ever. Igor-Sales & Jessica great

by from Wood Ridge, NJ 07075 |

Best experience ever buying a new car. Igor took every step possible to get me the right car at the right price. I drove the car away the same day. He was very thorough and very professional. Jessica in finance was great. She was great showing me the options of gap insurance and the extended waranty. I got both. When I saw the car, I was extremely happy.

excellent service!!!

by from tenafly, nj |

Excellent service and very friendly, honest and straight forward dealer.

Great Car and Great Service! Honda in Tenafly

by from Montvale, New Jersey |

Great Car! Frank Larocca was an amazing guy and aided my family and I amazingly! Thanks again!

The absolute BEST

by from Leonia, NJ |

Have bought Hondas at Honda of Tenafly (and D&C Honda as they were known then) since 1982. Wouldn't buy or have my cars serviced anywhere else. Very friendly; very low-pressure; very attentive; very honest. I recommend their service department to everyone who has a Honda and recommend their sales team to anyone wishing to buy a Honda. Simply, they are the best.

I love Honda of Tenafly

by from New Milford NJ |

Once I switched to driving Honda's - Honday of Tenafly is the only dealership I do business with. From initial purchase - be it new or used - to service I have always experienced friendly, reliable courteous, personnel. Jerry is my go to salesman & Bill in service are fantastic. I have never been hustled to purchase. They listen and respond intelligently. I always recommend Honda of Tenafly.

**Amazing Sales***Frank was wonderful and patient

by from Dumont, NJ |

I just wanted to say Frank is amazing sales person. He was so patient with me and helped me pick out the perfect truck. I love it and I love driving it. thanks again Linda