BMW of Tenafly

Used 877-468-6940
Service 866-875-6230

Great Service

by from Freeport, NY |

I had a very quick, smooth and great experience when I purchased a pre owned Audi A8 there. Paul Breitstein was my sales person and he really made me feel comfortable with the whole process and was very helpful. If you want a new or used luxury car go to BMW of Tenafly and see Paul.

August 12, 2013

your honesty and loyalty to your salesman is greatly appreciated!

Honesty

by from New York |

I bought a used car from BMW of Tenafly. I spent about 2 hours doing the paper work and I drove away with the car. I am impressed because they honestly listed what the car needs in the next few months. Getting a used car from them is great - they go beyond carfax. My mechanic confirmed their sincerity months down the line.

June 22, 2014

Ezutah, Thank you for choosing BMW of Tenafly and taking the time to review your experience. Happy driving in your new vehicle! Sincerely, BMW of Tenafly

great salesman,great dealer

by from nassau long island n.y. |

we had a very smooth expernence with our purchas on a 28i X1.Mike Grillo was our salespersonand he was great i would recommend this this dealership to anyone looking to buy new or used.

BMW of Tenafly - Outstanding Service

by from Tenafly, NJ |

Starting with the tel operator, passing thru the Salesperson (Vincent) and the Manager (Glenn De Francesco) the experience at BMW Tenafly was flawless. Either I just lucked out that day and everybody was in a good mood, or they are just like that on an everyday basis. Which makes me think that they must be making pretty good money (why else would they be so happy, right?), which leads me to believe that their upper management has discovered the holly grail of sales ... pay your crew well and productivity goes thru the roof. Anyways, to make a long story short, BMW Tenafly is the place I go to whenever I need four wheels.

car sale

by from Hackensack |

I did not a buy a car in this dealer but It is so unbelievable that you declare any engine defect or anything that needs a repair . You never see this in a dealer.

Glenn DeFrancesco has trained his people well.

by from Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |

BMW Tenafly is on a class of its own. Just make sure you don't change anything, It is perfect the way it is. The manager Glenn DeFrancesco was a gentleman, Vincent, the salesperson, was also very good. They both made my experience at BWM Tenafly eazy breezy. I will definitely go back there for another car within 6 months or sooner. Straight business without the usual baloney we see in most of the other dealers.

Great purchasing experience.

by from Jersey City, NJ |

The people at BWM of Tenafly are great. Their prices are unbeatable. Manny Fierrera from this dealership helped us buy a right car of our choice, the experience was very smooth, He was very friendly and informative. Responded on time to all our questions and queries. Would definitely recommend this dealership to friends.

BMW purchase

by from Tenafly, New Jersey |

Finally? an enjoyable experience buying a car, and I wasn?t even in the market to buy one. I brought my dented, aging BMW in for service at Tenafly BMW and while walking thru the Pre-Owned Dept, I started talking to one of the Salesmen about the newer models. I quickly explained there was no way I could afford one on our limited budget. He asked me what I could afford and he actually figured out a way to make it happen. Noel, our salesmen did not possess the haughty attitude I have experienced from some luxury car salespeople. He was patient, fun and yet focused on making it happen without being ?pushy.? We could not be happier with our new 2013 BMW , I would definitely recommend talking to Noel if you are in the market for a pre-owned car. In regards to Service, I have found service to be excellent. John, our Service Representative, was extremely helpful and honest. I feel this is a place I can trust for service.

Honest dealership

by from Colchester, CT |

This dealership wants you to be happy and come back as a repeat customer. I was going to take the drive from Northern Connecticut to test drive a Mercedes Benz R350. The salesman Paul told me there was a transmission issue that was discovered during the initial inspection after they posted the vehicle. They are going to sell the vehicle "as is" and he didn't feel right that I drive 100 miles without me knowing this. I have to say - MOST DEALERSHIPS could care less and not tell you anything and have you waste time and gas but I have to give these guy's credit for being up front! I'm hoping they have another similar vehicle come in the next few months so I can give them my business.

Smooth Transaction.

by from Mastery, New York |

From the moment we walked in we received a warm welcome and were offered coffee and cookies. We were there to buy a 2013 BMW X3 and trade in our 2008 328i. The transaction was seamless and fast. All our questions and concerns were answered with the upmost professionalism and detail. We really enjoyed doing business with this dealership and would recommend it to anyone.

August 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it.

Great Service, informed me of promotions

by from Millburn, NJ |

They were courteous, prompt, and informed me of any incentives available.

August 12, 2013

Your business is greatly appreciated!