Schwartz Mazda

Used 888-470-0762
Service 888-471-1250

Returning Customer of Schwartz

by from matawan nj |

Returned to Neil Rosenstein for another CX-9 Customer service in sales is tip top. Neil worked hard for this sale. Service center is immaculate and efficiently run. Thanks Again.

Great staff

by from Toms river, nj |

I purchased my new cx5 Saturday and I'm loving it! I dealt with chad and the general manager joe what a class act. The experience was so laid back and they really made me feel like part of the family. I visited the store years ago and dealt with a Schwartz brother was not satisfied with there canned conversation. It's good to see that they decided to hire a pro to run there store and step away and be a owner behind the scenes . Just stick to doing commercials that's what there good at! I hate the buying experience but they made it as easy as possible thanks again joe and your staff I will tell everyone about you guys!!!!

Painless Experience at Schwartz Mazda

by from atlantic highlands nj |

I have been using Schwartz Mazda for maintenance of my 2003 Mazda MPV and the Wife's Mazda 3 for nearly 10 years. We've always been more than satisfied with the Service Department, so it was a "no brainer" that when we decided we wanted to replace the 2003 MPV we'd go to Schwartz Mazda to find a new vehicle. Neil. was our saleperson and what a great experience he brought to us. We purchased a 2014 Mazda CX9 and couldn't be more pleased with the vehicle and with the assistance of Neil and the whole sales crew at Schwartz Mazda. Schwartz Mazda is a definite "go to" dealer, especially with the Crew, like Neil, and all the folks of the sales staff and service department.

New Mazda 3 Purchase

by from Rumson Nj |

This was my first experience leasing my very first new vehicle. I was nervous and excited both at the same time, but Chad quickly took away the nervousness. I will and have been highly recommending Chad to all my family and friends. He's not your "typical" car salesman. He didn't try talking me into something I didn't need or want. He answered all my questions and he seemed genuinely happy for me knowing this was my new car. I look forward to returning at the end of my lease and leasing a new vehicle.

Excellent Service

by from Eatontown NJ |

Neil Rosenstein was by far the nicest and easiest salesperson I have ever encountered in my experiences with looking for a car. He was not pushy, answered all questions up front and overall made the transaction extremely pleasant. I couldn't be happier with the whole process of getting my brand new Mazda CX-5.

Satisfied Customer

by from Ocean Township NJ |

I was so excited when I got my new mazda from neil at schwartz Mazda about 7 months ago. I have a 2014 Mazda6. I love my Mazda it is an awesome car and the people at Schwartz Mazda of are equally as awesome. They have Saturday hours which is so helpful as I work all week. They are all so friendly. Erin is so helpful, friendly and walks you through all the steps they'll be doing on your car. I now go there for all my oil changes and any service I need. I highly recommend this Dealer.

Fast and friendly service!!

by from Red Bank, NJ |

I had just recently moved into the area and needed a few routine things done to my Mazda. I usually go for the chain type places but I was driving in town and noticed Schwartz Mazda. I said what the heck, as long as they don't try to take a bite out of me like the Loch Ness monster, at least what I need will get done. I was shocked when I walked right in and was helped right away, no appointment was needed...in a dealership!! What was even more crazy was the prices. They were actually lower than the chain places I was used to! Most dealerships will beat you over the head with their high prices in service, not this place!! I will definitely be going back for service and when I need to, to shop for a new car!!

Treated with Respect

by from Ocean NJ |

My experience at Schwartz Mazda was great. The salesman Neil was really helpful and made the buying experience easy to understand and enjoyable. We did not feel like we were being misguided as we did at other car dealerships. Thanks Again

friendly!

by from Central, New Jersey |

i Recently bought a 2011 subaru legacy. everything was handles quickly and efficiently. was in and out in less than an hour. crazy right? love the car and got a steal on the price. plus theres a mcdonalds directly across the street when ur hungry. lol. was expection those creeps like the car dealsers on Route 22 but got excelent service!

Schwartz Mazda responded to this review

June 7, 2013

"I'm glad you had a great experience. "May the Schwartz be With You

Friendly and Easy to Deal With

by from Shrewsbury, NJ |

We loved our experience at Schwartz. We came in with an email offer from another dealership, and Schwartz beat the offer without any problems or hassles. We dealt with Robin, who was down to earth and very easy to talk to both on the phone and in person.

My first New Car

by from Middletown NJ |

My parents took me to Schwartz Mazda for my first car. I was greeted by Robin (she was wonderful). Robin helped me find the Mazda 3 I was looking for. The best part about the experience was the respect I got even though my parents were helping me. As it turned out I got my financing at the Schwartz Mazda and took my new car home the same day. Now I know why my family has been buying and servicing there for 30 years