Schwartz Mazda

585 Shrewsbury Avenue, Shrewsbury, NJ 07701

New 888-442-3976 New 888-442-3976
Used 888-470-0762 Used 888-470-0762
Service 888-471-1250 Service 888-471-1250

"May the Schwartz Be With You"

Experience was Excellent

by from Brick, NJ |

I had a great experience. My salesperson was Charlie Jackson. He was professional and knowledgeable. Made buying my car so easant. Would recommend him to everybody

I've been "Schwartzed"

by from Hazlet Twp., NJ |

Not only do I feel I got a great deal, but the customer service I received was worth writing this super positive review reflecting my car buying experience! I would also like to give a special shout out to the service department for taking exceptional care of me even after I drove the car off the lot. Also, kudo's to Mazda Assist. Thanks to the entire Schwartz Mazda Team Neil, Mark, and Virginia and may the "Schwartz be with you"

Great customer service!

by from Port Reading, NJ |

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Worked with my financial concerns. Professional and not pushy highly recommend Charlie and this dealership. This is my 3rd Mazda lease and the best experience i have had yet.

Absolutely Outstanding

by from Holmdel, NJ |

I have never had such a positive experience at a dealership before! Hands down, Charlie was such a caring, knowledgeable and respectful gentleman throughout my entire car buying experience. Never once was I pressured into buying my vehicle, and he always answered every question I had immediately! I felt like I was part of the Schwartz family the moment I walked through those doors! They were able to work with me and I am so grateful to have met such wonderful people! Thank you guyso again for making me feel extremely comfortable and satisfied with my purchase! I LOVE my CX5!!! I will definitely be recommending you guys to everyone I know!!

Best Dealership EVER!!

by from Toms River, NJ |

My family has been with this dealership since 1991. every car in my driveway has a Schwartz logo on it. We service all our cars here as well. we are now a 2 generation Schwartz Mazda family, with no plans on changing that status. the serviced department is amazing, the low key sales department makes you feel welcome and at home. this is the place to get a Mazda. we just bought 2 new CX5s, absolutely love my new car.

Professional and Honest

by from Hazlet, NJ |

I leased a car from Schwartz Mazda a few days ago and I was super pleased with the service that I received there! First, I went in kind of late and my salesperson, Mark, and manager, Pete, stuck it out the entire time. For that, I'm really grateful. Even the receptionist stayed (well, because Mark was her ride home). I couldn't stop thanking them for staying late and allowing me to go home with this awesome 2015 Mazda 3. Mark and Pete did a great job working with me so I could get this car. We went back and forth a handful of times, but at no point did I feel that they were being that typical schmoozy car salesman. They leveled with me and showed a lot of compassion. Everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful. They knew their stuff. They followed-up with me the following day to say they found something in my old car and I could come pick it up. They let me know if they had the insurance binder from my insurance company. They really kept me in the loop with things that were happening behind the scenes. Overall, I look forward to coming in again in 3 years to pick up another Mazda to lease! :)

Service was Great!

by from Highlands, NJ |

What a pleasure to get in and out of a dealership in less than an hour, with no appointment, no pushy salespeople, I was really impressed. The cost of my service was less than my last service at the local car wash where I usually get my oil change. Check this place out!

Great Experience

by from Farmingdale, NJ |

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Jon Fields last week and purchased a 2016 CX5 Grand Touring in White. Jon had the most upmost respect I?ve ever received from a car salesman, he was very kind, welcoming, and professional and knew your product very well. I threw a lot of questions at him, and he never hesitated with answers. I also threw a few curveballs at him, and he was always willing to make sure I was happy with what I was going to buy. I will for sure be recommending him to all of my family and friends, and to your dealership in general. In addition, I had the pleasure of meeting Jay Schwartz, who introduced himself to make sure Jon was taking care of me and to see if I had any other questions. He seemed to be very attentive of what was going on in the showsroom, and cared to make sure his customers were being taken care of. Also, Virginia, the front receptionist, was super sweet and helpful. And then, Pete in financing made the last process of paperwork easier than I thought it would be. Overall, I?m extremely happy with the service I was provided at Schwartz Mazda by the above mentioned people, and I will be returning for services in the near the future.

Great Buying Experience

by from Iselin, NJ |

Thanks Mazda Schwartz for making my new car buying experience a pleasant one. The staff was great and I was able to walk away with the car I wanted for the right price!!! Love my 2015 Mazda 6!

What a Great Experience

by from Atlantic Highlands, NJ |

My son (age 20) and I (age 50) visited three other dealerships in the area, walked the lot and looked at some of the vehicles, and not once were we approached to inquire if we needed assistance. Mazda was a last stop of the day, and we were approached by salesman, Zachary Goldstein ("Zack"), who was not aggressive, and took the time to ask what we were looking for in a vehicle, the price range, and our financial needs. Zachary immediately showed us vehicles in our price range. He actually "listened" to our needs and was able to find us the "perfect" vehicle. He then offered to accompanying us on a "trial" ride of the vehicle and during the ride, explain the vehicle, and the services that Mazda could provide. I THINK IS WAS THE MOST PLEASANT BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. Thank you, Zack, for taking the time and "listening" and finding us our perfect vehicle. I will definitely recommend you to my family and friends.