Schwartz Mazda

Used 888-470-0762
Service 888-471-1250

Low Pressure, Great Experience

by from Atlantic Highlands |

The first time I walked into Schwartz Mazda was July 2014. I was very happy with the way I was treated and the deal I got on a new 2015 CX5. Last week was my first service appointment and again the service was 5 stars. If you are thinking about a Mazda make sure Schwartz is your first stop!

Quick Easy and understanding

by from Shrewsbury, NJ |

I was not in the best situation, and Tommy was one of the best dealers. Straight to the point worked with my numbers, and helped with find the car I wanted.

Mazda schwartz to the rescue

by from Shrewsbury, NJ |

I bought my Mazda used from another dealer. A few weeks later I discovered the car wasn't driving optimally. After months of complaining and taking the car back (4 times) for service the other dealer actually told me to bring it to a Mazda dealer. So I bought the car to Mazda Schwartz. At Mazda Schwartz the highly trained mechanic discover a multitude of hidden problems. They corrected them and the car now drives wonderfully. I then bought the invoice back to the previous dealer and discussed the whole situation with the president. They were at least ethical enough to reimburse me half. Dealing with Mazda Schwartz was easy and efficient. The customer service rep was kind and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The mechanic was an expert and expedient. The car was done in half the time as expected ( and i needed a lot done). I would definitely recommend them and use them for future services.

Nicest and most customer-friendly car dealership!

by from Lincroft, NJ (and Staten Island- mom lives there) |

I helped my mom buy a Mazda from Schwartz Mazda. Tom, their sales manager, and Neil, their salesperson were extremely helpful in giving us fair information on the cost of the car and really worked with us on her trade-in. It was a very pleasant and enjoyable experience. It was easy to test-drive the car, work through the selling process, and get to an amenable price for the new car and trade-in. They are really customer-focused, and I have to say very friendly, making us feel comfortable and welcome. I would recommend the car, Mazda CX-5, (my mom loves it) and this dealership.

As easy as filling gas in a gas station

by from Morganville, New Jersey |

I just walked into Schwartz Mazda with a friend to check out a compact SUV, as I was looking for options. The moment I entered I was greeted and was immediately given the choice of vehicles on stock. It didn't take more than 5 minutes to figure the CX5 I wanted and I was test driving the vehicle. This experience of letting the driver himself feel the car independently gave me more confidence and bolstered my decision to go for it. Rest of the process was a smooth sail and in an hour or so I walked out buying the suv. Thanks Schwartz Mazda for the comfortable experience I had while buying and financing the car.

Trading Up

by from Red Bank NJ |

Now I got the 2009 jetta a few months ago from Charlie Jackson, had it serviced regularly and everything. when i recently got a new job and a new apartment out in Colorado. Now when my family found this out - they said, ask the dealership you got the jetta from if it is possible trade up into something with 4wd or AWD since im going to be out in the snow and mountains. Charlie called me up after i asked him, and had me in the nicest car ever owned by my family, 2011 Mazda Cx7 GT turbo, fantastic. The whole family loves the car and ui like to know that im going to be safe and secure out there in the new spot.

New to the area

by from Long Branch, NJ |

During the past year i moved to this area from Essex County. I also bought a new car from a dealer I wasnt familiar with. Much to my surprise and pleasure the purchase of a Mazda M6 Grand Touring model went very well at Schwartz Mazda. Recently I went for my first service along with some simple operational questions I had on the car. Not only was the service completed in a timely way, but when it came to my questions a service tech actually sat with me in the car and made sure all my questions were answered. Very satisfied with Schwartz Mazda

Traded in my BMW

by from Rumson, NJ |

I've heard so many good things about the new Mazda 6 I decided to test drive it at Schwartz Mazda. My friends know the owners Jim and Jon and have recommended that I give them a try. I'm glad that I did, their staff was exceptional! I took the new Mazda 6 out on Navasink River rd and was amazed at how it handled. Also how much I could get for half of what I was paying for the BMW. It drove better and had more options, so I'm sporting a new Mazda 6 Black on Black, blind spot monitoring, leather, back up camera and more. Next time you're looking for a new car I suggest you visit Schwartz Mazda and think with your wallet not your ego.

Online shopping

by from Baltimore, Md |

I love the online experience of shopping online, Schwartz gives a very good detail of what they have available, I also like that they put a phone number with the information of the vehicle.

Bad experience

by from Princeton, NJ |

I was interested in a used Mazda 6. I called at 4 pm to check the availability. The lady on the phone confirmed that the car was still there so I scheduled an appointment for 6 pm. When I arrived they pulled up my information and got ready to show me the car. After 5 minutes they told me the car was already sold. It is hard to believe they had sold it between 4 and 6 pm. And why did they not call me since I had particularly asked for that car?!!! But it is even worse that they wanted to show and sell me other more expensive cars.

Schwartz Mazda responded to this review

September 24, 2014

Alex, My name is Jim Lithgow and I work at the client care center at Schwartz Mazda. I sincerely apologize that you had a negative experience at our dealership. I spoke to our sales team to look into this issue further. It is my understanding that we lowered the price of the car the day before and there were a lot of calls into the dealership and the car was sold prior to you coming in. We apologize because we strive to provide our customers with a seamless and transparent car buying experience and we wish that we were able to work together. With that said, we appreciate that you took the time to leave this review as we take customer feedback extremely seriously. Please give me a call at 732 530-4100. I would love to discuss this with you further and make things right. I am looking forward to speaking with you!

Great staff

by from Toms river, nj |

I purchased my new cx5 Saturday and I'm loving it! I dealt with chad and the general manager joe what a class act. The experience was so laid back and they really made me feel like part of the family. I visited the store years ago and dealt with a Schwartz brother was not satisfied with there canned conversation. It's good to see that they decided to hire a pro to run there store and step away and be a owner behind the scenes . Just stick to doing commercials that's what there good at! I hate the buying experience but they made it as easy as possible thanks again joe and your staff I will tell everyone about you guys!!!!