Circle BMW

Service 888-480-0204 Service 888-480-0204

Circle BMW - Your BMW Store at the Jersey Shore

Great experiece! highly recommend

by from Old Birdge, NJ |

In love with my new car! Overall great experience. Friendly and knowledgeable staff, especially Mario Lisi in sales.

September 29, 2015

We're happy to hear you had a great experience with Mario Lisi! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

New 528i

by from Monmouth Beach, NJ |

Stopped in to look at 2015 5 Series. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted and proceeded to look through their whole inventory. Mario Lisi was very patient with me and worked with me to find exactly what I wanted. Ultimately decided to go with a 528i which I absolutely love! Mario worked with me to get me the price I wanted and walked out of there about 45 minutes later with my new car!!

October 17, 2015

Hello Mickey, We're pleased to hear Mario provided you with an excellent car buying experience. Thank you for leaving a great review and we hope to see you again in the future! Congrats on your new 528i!

by from Monmouth County, NJ |

John did an incredible job from start to finish - by far the easiest, most efficient and hassle-free car shopping experience I've ever had. Highly recommended.

August 3, 2015

Thank you for this review and your business. We really appreciate your recommendation!

by from Lincroft, NJ |

John was extremely professional and provided excellent customer service from start to finish!

July 28, 2015

Thank you for this review!

by from Avon by the Sea, NJ |

I was turning in a lease and looking for a new car on the same day. John made the experience so easy. He took care of everything and explained the financial part in great detail. He helped me understand the lease and I really appreciated the time he took in doing that. This is my 4th BMW and the best experience yet. Thank you John and BMW.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review of your experience with our dealership. We're lucky to have someone as great as John on our team and we will make sure to pass your kind words on. Thank you for your business!

by from Tinton Falls, NJ |

it is always a plesure to deal with Circle BMW and their terrific staff. John Marchetti went out of his way to insure that my THIRD purchase went as smooth as my first two! He was constantly undating , keeping me informed of the whereabouts of my new car. Picking up my went smoothly and quickly. My car is beautiful and I very happy.

July 18, 2015

What a great review, Kathie! Thank you for taking the time to write this. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our dealership and with John. We appreciate your continued business!

John Marchetti at Circle BMW

by from Lincroft, NJ |

My experience at Circle BMW was akin to a pleasant family reunion. John is an outstanding easy going sales person and a pleasure to work with. The supporting staff from the test drive to reviewing the features of the car after the sale was exceptional. It's good to be back! Thank you John and all at Circle BMW!

July 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We will make sure John hears your compliments. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future!

by from Shrewsbury, NJ |

My son was looking to lease his first BMW and John Marchetti was helpful, found him the ideal car and followed through professionally with the entire process.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review, Holly!

by from Deal, NJ |

I am so happy I got my car from him he took care of everything and got me the car I wanted. I would definitely get another car from John.

July 14, 2015

Thank you for writing this review, Eileen! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Circle BMW and John Marchetti were wonderful!

by from Aberdeen, NJ |

It was truly a wonderful experience buying our BMW- Everything was seamless. I felt like I not only got a good deal, but I was taken care of. I highly recommend John Marchetti and Circle BMW

July 13, 2015

Thank you for this great five-star review, Heather! We appreciate your business and your recommendation.