Circle BMW

Service 888-480-0204

Circle BMW - Your BMW Store at the Jersey Shore

Another Wonderful Experience

by from Colts Neck, NJ |

This is the 5th BMW that I have leased through Circle and the experience continues to be pleasurable. This is the first time that I have worked with Robert Cavalieri and he embodies everything that I believe Circle BMW stands for. He worked hard to help me get the make and model that I wanted going so far as to search for the bigger color chip so that he and I could stand outside in the sunlight to truly determine what the color of the car would look like in the sun. I never felt pressured in any way as we worked through the options and the pricing structure that I was willing to take on. I have dealt with other BMW dealers here in central New Jersey and I keep coming back to Circle simply because they have proven again and again what quality and service is all about. From the minute you walk through the front entrance there is a feeling of friendliness and competence that I have not found elsewhere. Additionally, the service department has handled my every problem and concern with a high standard of professionalism. Circle BMW will have my business for many years to come.

Great experience!

by from jackson, NJ |

Just purchased a certified, pre- owned truck from Circle. It was so easy and friendly there. Thumbs up to Anthony G for his assistance.

Very helpful Parts Department

by from Red Bank, NJ |

Even though I did not buy my 325xi at Circle, they are always very helpful and professional. The Parts Department is particularly good, with all the staff helpful and considerate.

Maybe The Salesman Was Having A Bad Day

by from Ocean Grove, NJ |

We visited the dealership to look at a specific car. The sales representatve was rude, condescending and dismissive toward us. At one point, he actually asked if we intended to buy a car or just wanted to go for a ride in it. He said it wasn't worth his while to talk to his sales manager if we didn't intend on making a decision that night. We purchased a virtually identical car from another dealer the next evening (lower mileage, better price). If this dealer tolerates such behavior from sales representatives, I would hesitate to even have the car serviced there even though they are the closest BMW dealer to us.

Circle BMW responded to this review

August 17, 2012

It is disappointing to us as well when a customer feels that they've had less than a great experience. These types of incidents are practically non existent in our organization. It is needless to say that they are also completely unacceptable. Our Customer Satisfaction ratings in Sales and Service have always been among the top ratings. Please accept my apologies for your experience. I welcome you to use our Service and Parts facilities in the future. Best Regards, Nicholas Mauro Sales Manager Circle BMW 732-440-1202 nicholas.mauro@circlebmw.com

Stress free car shopping/purchasing

by from Toms River, NJ |

Chastin and the whole staff at Circle BMW make car buying a pleasant and enjoyable experience. This is my second car from Circle BMW and I will definitely return to buy again. Thank you!

Circle BMW responded to this review

August 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your great experience with Chastin. We appreciate the wonderful comments from our customers and take pride in delivering a 5 Star Customer experiences. Thank you!!! Nicholas Mauro Circle BMW

2008 750Li

by from Point Point Pleasant, NJ |

I shopped for a BMW in the past at several other dealerships and no matter how much I liked the cars I refused to do business with them. I have had several Mercedes because the other BMW dealerships were awful. Circle BMW was my last attempt to purchase a BMW in 5 years and they were wonderful. They totally changed my perception of the BMW dealership attitude and customer service. Kim made the experience enjoyable and actually fun. I will be looking to Kim when my Mercedes lease is up.

Terrific Experience!

by from Mantoloking, NJ |

This was my 4th BMW. The cars are terrific and practically sell themselves. The difference is the dealership and how they view the purchaser. Simply put, Circle BMW is privately owned, and it shows. My salesman, Allan Tannenhaus was attentive and thorough. To make the experience even more special, he recommended that we pick our new X-5 at the factory in South Carolina and take advantage of the Performance Driving Center which is part of the New Care Delivery Center. You get to experience how to drive your exact vehicle type under controlled but extreme conditions so that you truly see how the car will perform and react under non standard situations. This is what sets BMW apart from their competition! Overall, a wonderful experience!

Alan Tannenhaus

by from W. Long Branch, NJ |

Alan made me feel very comfortable by explaining everything about my new BMW fully and completely. This is the second time I have dealt with Circle BMW, and with Alan Tannenhaus. Each experience gave me a feeling of confidence that any situations that arose concerning my BMW would be address immediately and resolved quickly, and to my satisfaction. I have recommended the dealership, Circle BMW, and my salesman, Alan Tannenhaus to many of my friends. Also, the car is outstanding!

good deal

by from long branch, nj |

Alan Tannenhaus servred us very well. carefully explaining every detail and making us feel reassured!

Circle BMW Never Disappoints

by from jackson |

I just bought my third BMW from this dealership and they always go above and beyond.My sales consultant Alan Tannenhaus was not only helpful but very efficient. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Incredible Customer Service at all levels

by from Howell, NJ |

As a physician who travels the country speaking at medical meetings on customer service and patient satisfaction I am quite sensitive to quality service. I have been a customer at Circle BMW for four years due to outstanding customer service at all levels. The process of leasing the cars I have gotten from them is seamless, prices very good and delivery process first class. Any service experience has been positive typically very painful at other dealerships I have dealt with through the years. Highly recommend sales representative Clayton Stroud, he has always gone above and beyond, love him!