Circle Chevrolet & Circle Hyundai

641 Shrewsbury Ave, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702

Great Service

by from Westfield, NJ |

1st class. Courteous ! Sales people let You decide. They are there to help. And yes they do sell cars, but they are interested in your needs

Vince Mucci - Circle Hyundai

by from Wall Township, NJ |

Woking with Vince Mucci was a great experience and I would recommend him to all my friends and business associates. He took his time to explain the leasing process and delivered the deal he promised!

First class dealership!

by from Shrewrsbury, NJ |

We were in the market for a 2015 Chevy Suburban due to our growing family. After months of shopping, we met PJ! PJ was professional and listened to exactly what our family's needs were. He was confident that he had the solution for us and made sure that this was not a high pressure buying experience. We purchased our Suburban from PK and the dedicated team at Circle. We will certainly continue to purchase our vehicles at Circle.

Service

by from Long Branch, NJ |

I went to get an oil change and noticed there were a few people in the waiting area, so I said to myself this is going to be a long morning; but within 25 minutes the service guy came out with my keys and paper work and I said, "wow, that was fast" he asked did I make an appointment I said yes, and that, my friends is how I got out before those waiting in the waiting area. Thanks Circle Hyundai for your most expeditious work.

Just bought a new Elantra

by from Long Branch NJ |

Got a good price and got great rebates, and extras I didn't know about. A relatively pleasant experience, and I wound up paying a little less then I had expected.

Great attention, great deal

by from Elizabeth, New Jersey |

I bought a used car, Hyundai Tucson, and the service and car, very good! Recommended 100%

Easy purchase

by from Tinton Falls, NJ |

I went to see a car that was online. Tyquan helped me. He was very pleasant, direct, friendly and best of all not pressuring me to buy the car. We worked out an acceptable price, and I purchased the car - very happy.

Circle Hyundai service

by from Oakhurst, N.J. |

I purchased a used 2010 Hyundai from circle Hyundai. After I took delivery of the vehicle I descovered that the radio was not working properly. I called my salesman Rich Aponte who stated to bring the vehilce in so the service department could look at it. After the vehilce was seen and it was determined that the radio was totally shot and not covered by the warranty. After a conference with the service dept mananger George Collette and the General manager Blaise Scibetta they advised me that they stand behind there vehicles and will replace the radio with a better model at no cost. I HIGHLY reccommed that if your are in the market for a new or used vehicle that u you check out Circle dealerships.I thank them for there commitment ... Phil Chidichimo

Great first buying experience!

by from Brick, NJ |

I had totaled my Mazda 3 and wanted to purchase a used car. I came to Circle Chevrolet seeking to purchase a 2010 Hyundai Sonata for a list price of $7,777. What a steal that sounded like! But with such a low price I was waiting for something to come up and screw me over just like all the other dealerships- whether that be extra fees or car problems. That never happened. Kevin was a first-rate salesman who kept in touch with me throughout the process via his cell phone even when he wasn't reporting to the dealership. Sam, the sales manager, was a very friendly and honest person. Everyone who I spoke to was genuinely friendly and willing to help in any way they could. They don't incorporate any extra fees just to try and make a profit and swindle you out of money. The car still runs fantastic a week later and am so happy I decided to purchase a car from Circle Chevrolet. They made it so easy and pleasant, especially after my experience at a dealership in Burlington. I would highly recommend Kevin and Sam. Thanks again guys! Save yourself the agony and buy a car from these guys!

Online advertising misuse

by from Union, NJ |

The dealer is keeping their online advertised for cars that is no longer available so they can attract customers to their dealership. I saw a used car on cars.com. I exchanged emails with the customer service personnel 1hr before making the trip. She responded the car was available and rushed me to come sooner because they had multiple upcoming appointments to see car. I even got there 40 minutes and was told the car was sold last night. I drove 30 miles one way and paid about $5 round trip for tolls. Then they attempted to sell me other cars. It has been 7 hours since I left the dealership and the car is still listed. All I can say, it is dishonest and that is not the way to do business. I am giving them a poor rating for that purpose.

Circle Chevrolet & Circle Hyundai responded to this review

February 19, 2013

Bello, We at Circle try to give the most up to date information on our Web site and other on-line sites like Cars.com. We apologise for any inconvienience and are willing to compensate you for fuel and tolls you may have encountered during your trip to and from Circle. You can contact us through our website www.circleauto.com