Circle Chevrolet & Circle Hyundai

641 Shrewsbury Ave, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702

New 866-413-9914
Used 888-621-9016
Service 877-475-1131

Making our Mark one Customer one Family at a Time.

First Class Dealership

by from Eatontown,NJ |

Great experience. This is my third car from Circle and will not be my last. The owners care about their customers and treat you like family. If you need a car just go straight to Circle, you will not be disappointed.

Service

by from Long Branch, NJ |

I went to get an oil change and noticed there were a few people in the waiting area, so I said to myself this is going to be a long morning; but within 25 minutes the service guy came out with my keys and paper work and I said, "wow, that was fast" he asked did I make an appointment I said yes, and that, my friends is how I got out before those waiting in the waiting area. Thanks Circle Hyundai for your most expeditious work.

Just bought a new Elantra

by from Long Branch NJ |

Got a good price and got great rebates, and extras I didn't know about. A relatively pleasant experience, and I wound up paying a little less then I had expected.

Great attention, great deal

by from Elizabeth, New Jersey |

I bought a used car, Hyundai Tucson, and the service and car, very good! Recommended 100%

Easy purchase

by from Tinton Falls, NJ |

I went to see a car that was online. Tyquan helped me. He was very pleasant, direct, friendly and best of all not pressuring me to buy the car. We worked out an acceptable price, and I purchased the car - very happy.

Circle Hyundai service

by from Oakhurst, N.J. |

I purchased a used 2010 Hyundai from circle Hyundai. After I took delivery of the vehicle I descovered that the radio was not working properly. I called my salesman Rich Aponte who stated to bring the vehilce in so the service department could look at it. After the vehilce was seen and it was determined that the radio was totally shot and not covered by the warranty. After a conference with the service dept mananger George Collette and the General manager Blaise Scibetta they advised me that they stand behind there vehicles and will replace the radio with a better model at no cost. I HIGHLY reccommed that if your are in the market for a new or used vehicle that u you check out Circle dealerships.I thank them for there commitment ... Phil Chidichimo

Great first buying experience!

by from Brick, NJ |

I had totaled my Mazda 3 and wanted to purchase a used car. I came to Circle Chevrolet seeking to purchase a 2010 Hyundai Sonata for a list price of $7,777. What a steal that sounded like! But with such a low price I was waiting for something to come up and screw me over just like all the other dealerships- whether that be extra fees or car problems. That never happened. Kevin was a first-rate salesman who kept in touch with me throughout the process via his cell phone even when he wasn't reporting to the dealership. Sam, the sales manager, was a very friendly and honest person. Everyone who I spoke to was genuinely friendly and willing to help in any way they could. They don't incorporate any extra fees just to try and make a profit and swindle you out of money. The car still runs fantastic a week later and am so happy I decided to purchase a car from Circle Chevrolet. They made it so easy and pleasant, especially after my experience at a dealership in Burlington. I would highly recommend Kevin and Sam. Thanks again guys! Save yourself the agony and buy a car from these guys!

Online advertising misuse

by from Union, NJ |

The dealer is keeping their online advertised for cars that is no longer available so they can attract customers to their dealership. I saw a used car on cars.com. I exchanged emails with the customer service personnel 1hr before making the trip. She responded the car was available and rushed me to come sooner because they had multiple upcoming appointments to see car. I even got there 40 minutes and was told the car was sold last night. I drove 30 miles one way and paid about $5 round trip for tolls. Then they attempted to sell me other cars. It has been 7 hours since I left the dealership and the car is still listed. All I can say, it is dishonest and that is not the way to do business. I am giving them a poor rating for that purpose.

Circle Chevrolet & Circle Hyundai responded to this review

February 19, 2013

Bello, We at Circle try to give the most up to date information on our Web site and other on-line sites like Cars.com. We apologise for any inconvienience and are willing to compensate you for fuel and tolls you may have encountered during your trip to and from Circle. You can contact us through our website www.circleauto.com

Lemo, Lemon Lemon!!

by from Asbury Park, NJ |

They sold me the LEMON of all LEMONS! It was AS-IS from ny short test drive for only 5 miles, then problems began to appear. I bought a 12 year old VW Passat after a short test drive where the car seemed to run fairly well for a used (as-is) car. Five miles after I left the dealership the check engine light came on with the computer advisory "emissions workshop" this occurred within a half hour after leaving the dealership. A few days later i was driving towards Wegman's when the computer said STOP. I had lost power steering and the car was beginning to overheat. At this point I had put a total of about 40 miles on the car. I got a call from the dealership to come in for my plates. Two mile from my house (Asbury Park) the car died at a stop light. It finally started 15 minutes later and went into limp home mode. I got to a service station at 2 MPH and turned off the key, then restarted the car and it started up normally. I was not very happy as I had driven the car only 70 miles since I bought and had paid a local garage $396 to repair the water pump and replace the serpentine belt 3 days earlier when the STOP came on. I got to Circle and met with Vince lorenzo, Sales Manager, who denied any responsibility because I had bought the car "AS-IS". Now this is his right to take that attitude, but it certainly evidences a great deal of disdain for the customer. After leaving the dealership I went across the road to the VA Clinic. I had no trouble getting there, but when I got back in the car to leave it would not start. It was the same problem as when I stalled ast the stoplight. Finally, 15 minutes later, it started up and arrived at home safely. It turns out that they buy used cars wholesale from other dealers and resell them without even checking them to see if they are driveable!!! In my opinion, if you value your time and money PLEASE DO NOY USE THIS DEALERSHIP. They care substantially more for the money than for the customer!!! Go anywhere else!!!

Circle Chevrolet & Circle Hyundai responded to this review

August 9, 2013

Rutabaga1, In response to your review,We would first like to apologise for any hardship that you may have endured from the purchase of the Used 2000 VW Passat. Our policy with As-Is vehicles is well documented on our sales orders along with the price stickers on all vehicles that we display for sale. We encourage anyone who buys a vehicle from us to have it taken to a mechanic they trust to verify its condition. We try to handle all sales as professionally as possible taking our customers best intrest in mind. We understant that there may be a time that we sell a vehicle As-Is, that is not the norm more the isolated instance. In a effort to sell you a vehicle that you could afford this situation arose. We am truly sorry that you encountered such difficulties with your purchase, as a goodwill gesture we would like to extend you a $500.00 discount towards your next purchase from Circle. In response to the statement that we buy cars wholesale from other dealers, that is not the case, in fact just the oposite, We sell our as-is inventory wholesale to aviod the type of problem. Please accept our sincerest appology, our goodwill gesture and give Circle a second chance.

Purchased a 2007 Previously Owned SUbaru Forester

by from Toms River NJ |

No pressure at all!> My sales person; Justin Freidland; listened to me. He heard what I wanted and the circumstances that I would be purchasing the vehicle. I was honest with him and he was honest with me. I first went there Friday and drove my car home on Tuesday. He did not pressure me with phone calls and e-mails; he just gave me what I wanted and what I needed in orfer to make the purchase work for us. I would go there again and reccomend the dealership to everyone I know. WHat a great experience and what a good deal I got on my Subaru Forester!

Honest and Caring

by from Old Bridge Nj |

I purchased a vehicle from the dealership and I always refer my friends back. My experience was wonderful. The owner came out to care of me personally, and I also continue to return for service which is equally was good. I find them to be very honest and not pushy at all. They made me feel very comfortable. When the time comes for a new vehicle I absolutely return.