Seaview Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

810 Route 35, Ocean Township, NJ 07712

New 866-306-3340 New866-306-3340
Used 866-304-6751 Used866-304-6751
Service 888-247-7461 Service 888-247-7461

Sea View is The Jeep Store. New Jerseys best for new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram.

great dealership

by from Wall Township NJ |

The best Jeep Dealer in New Jersey is Sea View Auto in Ocean Township. They have the 500 Jeeps they advertise, and they have the best service department in NJ as well as the best sales staff I ever encountered. If Anyone out there really wants a Jeep, New or Pre-Owned get to The Jeep Store. They are THE Jeep Store. They even have the classic 7 slotted Jeep Grill on the front of their sales desk. Do yourself a favor and shop there, or at TheJeepStore.com on the web. If a Custom Wrangler is your taste, check out the video walk-around's they have on their site.

service department would not service my jeep

by from JACKSON NJ |

Called for a service appointment for my 2012 jeep. They told me if i didn't purchase the vehicle there they would not service it. Was told by service adviser that they are not taking on any new customers. Beware don't use this dealer.

Amazing Dealership

by from New Jersey |

I came to Seaview after having been to two other dealerships that day and another the weekend prior. This dealership had not only the best inventory, but the best salesmen (or, I should say, one particular salesman - Ty Coleman) who were personable and knowledgeable without being overbearing. Ty walked me through the entire purchase process and answered all questions I had re my jeep. Overall, a really positive experience.

Smooth sale and Settlement

by from Quakertown, PA. |

I bought my second 2014 Town & Country on line and telephone from Florida. I traded my first (2008) T&C by sending photos to Seaviews Sales Manager Chris. There was ample opportunity for confusion but when I arrived a week later everything went smoothly. The sales person Tyquann handled the trade and new purchase with skill. Their were several glitches but we worked them out quickly. I arrived at 11 am and left at 2 pm with my new (to me) Certified 2014 T&C. I would definitely do this again with SeaView.

Poor sevice department.

by from oakhurst NJ |

I purchased a wrangler from them 2 weeks ago. i took it home and it started to miss fire and some other problem (minor things) came up. I brought it in to be worked on and when i got it back my lock-lug nuts had been removed and my hardware for my hard top was also missing. when i called them back they told me that the lock lug-nuts didn't match the key and had to be removed and when i asked about my hard top hardware they told me that i didn't have a hard top. I said that was funny cause i have it sitting in my driveway. needless to say i had to go buy new lock lug-nuts and they got my hardware back. Very shady if you ask me. and when i sat down with the finance person i almost walked out, he wouldn't say two words to me and wouldn't even smile. i was very exited to get the wrangler but he made it a miserable experience!

Excellent Experience

by from West Chester PA |

Purchase was a used Truck to be used in my business. The transaction and exchange of the vehicles was handled in a timely and expeditious manner. Darnell (Salesman) was awesome. a truly 5 Star Experience.

Worst customer service ever

by from Freehold, NJ |

I have had the absolute worst service. As soon as they made the deal(which took days) they forgot about us and promises made. They also ran my credit 6 times! HARD credit inquiries! Their service department is also horrible and you wait forever. I will never return!

Highly recomend this dealership

by from Tinton Falls |

2nd time buying a vehicle from Seaview Jeep. Went back because 1st time was so good. We wanted the to work with our original salesman but unfortunately he is no longer there so we took our chances on someone new, Keith, and I have to say he was just as good. No games either time. You owe it to yourself to go here 1st.

Service & Sales

by from Eatontown, NJ |

Absolutely Great Service. I have been to many Dealerships, but was never treated like I was treated today. I had the best service today. Thank You Gina Scotti and JT Booker. I feel like I know the both of you for years. I took my Toyota Corolla for a oil change today. Seaview Jeep Employees have the most manners, personalities then any dealership I have went to. You would of thought I bought a new car today. I am your new customer now. Thank You All.

Exceptional Service and Integrity

by from Buffalo, NY |

I have purchased 3 Jeeps with SeaView Jeep over the past 13 years and have since moved away from the area. I was looking for a pre-owned jeep and inquired on-line for one of their advertised jeeps. Because of my previous experience with SeaView, I was willing to drive 7 hours to deal with them again. Anton Schmelz, the Internet Sales Manager, was extremely helpful and replied right away to all my questions and gave me a no-nonsense price and understood how valuable my time was since I would be travelling quite a distance. I have never dealt with an individual with such integrity as Anton. During the process I literally stumbled onto another vehicle at a local dealer which I told Anton I was also considering. He asked for the opportunity to earn my business and if he could have a chance to match their offer. Anton searched his inventory and could not find the same vehicle to offer me. Although he couldn't earn my business that day, he was extremely gracious and thanked me for giving him an opportunity to do business with me. I was so impressed with both the level of service and the commitment to excellence that Anton provided me that I sent a family member to see him that week to purchase their jeep. As I knew would be the case, they were just as impressed with him as I was and left with a brand new jeep that day. I will definitely be back in the future to purchase our next vehicle from Seaview due to this experience.