Seaview Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

810 Route 35, Ocean Township, NJ 07712

New 866-306-3340
Used 866-304-6751
Service 888-247-7461

Sea View is The Jeep Store. New Jerseys best for new and used Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram.

Excellent Experience

by from West Chester PA |

Purchase was a used Truck to be used in my business. The transaction and exchange of the vehicles was handled in a timely and expeditious manner. Darnell (Salesman) was awesome. a truly 5 Star Experience.

Poor sevice department.

by from oakhurst NJ |

I purchased a wrangler from them 2 weeks ago. i took it home and it started to miss fire and some other problem (minor things) came up. I brought it in to be worked on and when i got it back my lock-lug nuts had been removed and my hardware for my hard top was also missing. when i called them back they told me that the lock lug-nuts didn't match the key and had to be removed and when i asked about my hard top hardware they told me that i didn't have a hard top. I said that was funny cause i have it sitting in my driveway. needless to say i had to go buy new lock lug-nuts and they got my hardware back. Very shady if you ask me. and when i sat down with the finance person i almost walked out, he wouldn't say two words to me and wouldn't even smile. i was very exited to get the wrangler but he made it a miserable experience!

Worst customer service ever

by from Freehold, NJ |

I have had the absolute worst service. As soon as they made the deal(which took days) they forgot about us and promises made. They also ran my credit 6 times! HARD credit inquiries! Their service department is also horrible and you wait forever. I will never return!

Highly recomend this dealership

by from Tinton Falls |

2nd time buying a vehicle from Seaview Jeep. Went back because 1st time was so good. We wanted the to work with our original salesman but unfortunately he is no longer there so we took our chances on someone new, Keith, and I have to say he was just as good. No games either time. You owe it to yourself to go here 1st.

Service & Sales

by from Eatontown, NJ |

Absolutely Great Service. I have been to many Dealerships, but was never treated like I was treated today. I had the best service today. Thank You Gina Scotti and JT Booker. I feel like I know the both of you for years. I took my Toyota Corolla for a oil change today. Seaview Jeep Employees have the most manners, personalities then any dealership I have went to. You would of thought I bought a new car today. I am your new customer now. Thank You All.

Exceptional Service and Integrity

by from Buffalo, NY |

I have purchased 3 Jeeps with SeaView Jeep over the past 13 years and have since moved away from the area. I was looking for a pre-owned jeep and inquired on-line for one of their advertised jeeps. Because of my previous experience with SeaView, I was willing to drive 7 hours to deal with them again. Anton Schmelz, the Internet Sales Manager, was extremely helpful and replied right away to all my questions and gave me a no-nonsense price and understood how valuable my time was since I would be travelling quite a distance. I have never dealt with an individual with such integrity as Anton. During the process I literally stumbled onto another vehicle at a local dealer which I told Anton I was also considering. He asked for the opportunity to earn my business and if he could have a chance to match their offer. Anton searched his inventory and could not find the same vehicle to offer me. Although he couldn't earn my business that day, he was extremely gracious and thanked me for giving him an opportunity to do business with me. I was so impressed with both the level of service and the commitment to excellence that Anton provided me that I sent a family member to see him that week to purchase their jeep. As I knew would be the case, they were just as impressed with him as I was and left with a brand new jeep that day. I will definitely be back in the future to purchase our next vehicle from Seaview due to this experience.

Great Sales Experience!!

by from Atlantic Highlands, NJ |

It was time to turn in my old car and get something new, a process I normally hate. Usually the haggling and the pressure just make buying a vehicle stressful. I contacted James Booker, told him what I have, what I would like and a budget I wanted to stay within. When I went in to see James, he had a Jeep for me to see that fit all my needs and was just perfect for my son and I. He made the trade in and purchasing process go so smoothly. James provided friendly, courteous service and the car buying experience was my first stress-free experience. I would highly recommend James at Seaview Jeep to everyone I know. As an added bonus, James will make you laugh and I know you will leave with a smile on your face. Go see James Booker and know you will be well taken care of!

amazimg service

by from Howell NJ |

I recently bought a jeep Liberty from Seaview Jeep. Not really knowing exactly what I wanted I needed some guidance. James Booker was amazing. He explained everything about every vehicle I asked him about. Its great doing business with someone like him, so knowledgable and patient. I have also had my jeep seviced there, another good experience. I wouldnt go anywhere else!! Thanks JT

Surprisingly satisfied

by from Howell, NJ |

I cannot begin to say what a wonderful experience I had buying my very first Jeep. The salesman, JT Booker, was, not only knowledgable, but extremely friendly and pulled no punches. The worst aspect, in my opinion, of buying a new car (or a used one for that matter), is the salesmen are usually slimeballs (sorry). The deal went very smoothly - no fuss, no muss. My time is always limited as a business owner and a mother, so this was fantastic. The finance department took care of matters effectively and efficiently. I would send any of my friends to see JT without hesitation!!! Oh, and most importantly - I LOVE my JEEP Cherokee!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from neptune, n. j. 07753 |

I stopped by Sea View a few times looking for that right car. I was very comfortable with my salesperson TyQuan Coleman. He called me & e-mailed me giving me new updates. While taking a test drive, TyQuan took his time and explained all the features of this 2011 Town & Country Limited. I was very satisfied with the negotiated price and made the purchase. I was pleased with the service department. They replaced the two new tires in a timely manner. TyQuan presented the car in perfect condition before handing me the keys. I most definitely would recommend this dealership. It was a Great Experience!

Excellent Dealer

by from Sea Girt, NJ |

I recently moved to Monmouth County and went shopping for a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. I had several Jeeps prior to this that I bought in North Jersey. This dealership was excellent. My sales rep was Darnel and every question I asked him he gave me a straight answer, no run around. They had a competitive price and they delivered the car on an hours notice. The business manager got me through the process expeditiously with no nonsense. I highly recommend Darnel and Sea View!