DCH Kay Honda

Service 888-510-2776

Delivering Customer Happiness

Highly Recommended

by from Freehold, NJ |

Highly Recommended I could not have had a more positive experience buying a car. Steve Morse was the key component in making this a most pleasant transaction. Steve knew exactly what I was looking for in a car and helped to secure the best car for my needs at a good price. I did not feel pressured or rushed in making my decision to purchase a vehicle. Thanks again, Steve!

On point!

by from Red bank New Jersey |

Brandon Robles the sales consultant is absolutely amazing. He is passionate, and enthusiastic. A young guy wise for his age and skilled with people. The whole team at Kay Honda used car division exceptional. Mike ( didn't remember his last name ) and Mr. Lopez the managers that coordinated my loan; couldn't have been more knowlagable and straight forward. Answered all my questions line by line. Honest people are priceless! I love the car and the whole experience. This staff is as good as it gets. Thank you DCH Kay Honda! I couldn't be more satisfied. Ecstatic customer, Richard G.

A great place to buy a car

by from Metuchen, NJ |

Excellent overall experience buying a new car. Found the car we wanted on Cars.com. Confirmed with Megan on internet sales at Kay Honda. She took time to confirm the car we wanted was available, and gave some veryhelpful sales info. Sales rep was Cara Zawadzki - top notch in all phases. We got to Kay Honda at 6PM on a Friday night, she had us out the door with our new car by 930 PM. Courteous, professional, informed, helpful, and got us a great price. Very helpful in explaining the ins and outs of the available accessories. Best car buying experience ever. Finance people were very easy to work with. Recommend it without reservation.

by from Middletown, NJ |

Bought a new Honda Civic from Steve. No hassle, and provided one of the best shopping experiences I have ever had. He listened to my needs and provided straight forward pricing. He gave me the best deal in town and was willing to go the extra mile. Will be buying from him again, you should too!

Why isnt every place like this?

by from Metuchen NJ |

Top notch service from start to finish. We found the car we wanted on cars.com. It was a hard to find color for a Honda Accord. Called on Friday night at 5PM. Internet sales person Megan confirmed inventory and gave us pricing info. We got to the dealership at 6PM, and sales rep Cara Zawadzki gave us Rolls Royce service. Informative, professional, knowledgeable, neutral, and focused on getting us what we wanted. Information, not pressure, and pricing that left everyone else out in the cold. She helped with the add on accessories and was great at providing a good perspective on any upgrades. Honest. Knew the car inside and out, and knew how to explain the technology. Walked everything through, left no detail out, and got us out the door with our new car in about three hours. Finance department was very helpful with options, and again high information and low pressure. This is the place to come. Of all the places we went to, DCH Kay had the best service and the best price. Very hard to get both these days in one place.

Great Experience

by from freedhold nj |

Scott is a great salesman--- I was car shopping all day and was at the end of my searching... I was tired and aggravated and sick of every dealer and salesman I had seen. I always buy my cars at Honda of freehold and was very disappointed with their service -- so I was in search of a dealer I could trust. Scott helped me and even though I told I was not buying a car that day--- guess what -- I did! he was honest and helpful and concerned that I get a safe and comfortable car... I would highly recommend the dealership and my salesman! it was a smooth process that is usually worse than going to the dentist! finally a salesman and dealership that care about their customers--- I am telling everyone I know! Lisa Padula

Great Experience

by from Verona, NJ |

Jeff and the DCH team were outstanding in the service during my last purchased of a 2010 Honda Fit. Jeff was extremely knowledge about the vehicle and absolutely honest about the process. He was so kind to even bring lunch for my daughter, my wife and myself while we were waiting for the vehicle to be ready, which was under 1 hour ! We were so impressed and happy with our purchase and the treatment we received, I would for sure highly recommend visiting Jeff first if you are Car Shopping, thank you

Great sales experience with Gene Colicchio!

by from Eatontown, NJ |

I had an awesome experience with Gene! He was extremely knowledgeable, honest, friendly and worked really hard to get me in a vehicle at my price point. I"d recommend anyone to go to Gene at DCH Kay Honda! Thank you, Gene!

They'll make you feel like family!

by from Freehold, NJ |

This is the third time I have purchased or leased a car from Kay Honda. They are incredible. They make you feel comfortable and do a great job answering all your questions. Stephem Severio took the time to work with me without being the stereotypical pushy dealer. He was kind, funny, and a great help in assisting me in making my decision. I truly felt that I was more then just another sale to him. I look forward to working with him again in the future!

Fourth Honda Purchased from DCH Kay Honda

by from Staten Island, NY |

This is my 4th Honda since 2000 I have purchased from this dealership. Love the hassle free experience I've enjoyed with every purchase. Jim O'Brien and Chris Mazzeo made sure we drove home with a new Honda Accord. The automobile we came to purchase was sold the day before and the only 2014 left over was one with options that brought the price up more than we wanted to pay. Jim and Chris worked with us on a price we could afford, and we now have a new car. There is no other Honda dealership I trust and would purchase a Honda from. I've had 2 Toyotas though I enjoy the cars, the dealership experience was not pleasant and fun. DCH Honda is stress free.

Easy and awesome experience

by from Tinton Falls, NJ |

I have to say I was shocked at how easy and painless it was buying my 2015 Accord sport at DCH. I worked with Megan in internet sales beforehand and closed the deal with Nader. My car was appraised more than I expected and Nader was extremely accommodating. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all questions. Love my car and will definitely refer friends and family.