DCH Kay Honda

Service 888-510-2776

Delivering Customer Happiness

Highly Recommended

by from Freehold, NJ |

Highly Recommended I could not have had a more positive experience buying a car. Steve Morse was the key component in making this a most pleasant transaction. Steve knew exactly what I was looking for in a car and helped to secure the best car for my needs at a good price. I did not feel pressured or rushed in making my decision to purchase a vehicle. Thanks again, Steve!

Great Experience

by from Hazlet, NJ |

I would highly recommend this car dealership and the professionalism that comes with it. I recently purchased a vehicle from here and had a simplified and great experience doing so. Steve Simon was very knowledgeable, personable, as well as accommodating. He did not put pressure on the sale and answered all of my questions. Mike in charge of sales was also very helpful. Overall, I had a great experience at this dealership and if you are unsure of where to begin in the car buying process, start here.

Was not pushed into a deal no pressure

by from Lanoka Harbor |

Best car buying experience ever!! No game playing worked out a great deal and financing!! Would buy there again!! Thanks Jim, you were such a big help, this is our first Honda and we love it! We have dealt with many dealerships over the years and we would definitely come back to Kay Honda, they did not play games and Jim Obrien was very helpful in getting us into the right vehicle for our needs. Thanks again! We did our trade in and bought a new SUV within 3hours and we were on our way.

Fantastic Experience

by from Montclair, NJ |

Jeff made my car buying experience effortless. I would send everyone I know to that dealership.

Honda Civic Buyer

by from Oceanport, NJ |

Cara Z our salesperson was wonderful in explaining to us not only all the functions of the vehicle during the test drive but also directed us into the best financial monthly payment plan that fit our needs. We drove off the lot with our new car feeling totally confident that we made the right choice. It was a great feeling, no buyers remorse here.My family is happy to be a part of the DCH Kay Honda family. Mike Little the sales manager did also a great job getting the deal done The Chapman Family wishes Cara and Mike a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry X-Mas, and wonderful New Year. Thank you Guys George, Leigh, Kyle, and our new 2014 Honda civic

Great customer service

by from Hazleton, Pa |

The employee who worked with us was very friendly. We were greeted as we arrived and got started with the process right away. The dealership worked with us until we could come to terms that we could afford, and we were very satisfied with those terms. We truly appreciate their effort in making our trade in for a much needed larger car possible.

great experience

by from Eatontown nj |

Very pleased with our experience at Kay Honda. Nice people especially Phil and Mike the finance guy. Drove our new Odyssey home after just a couple hours. I strongly recommend them.

Car buying made a breeze

by from Howell, nj |

We bought new Honda civic fro Steve morse. Steve was friendly and professional at the same time. He brought us coffee while doing the deal. We are happy with him and the dealership. I would recommend steve morse to anybody who wants to buy a car. Raghavan

Ray Furslew at DCH Kay Honda is the man

by from Lincroft, N.J. |

I have leased 2 cars from Ray Furslew in the past 14 months and he is honest , direct , fair and easy to work with. If you want to save time and not play games for your next car call Ray. Patrick Connelly made the financial end a breeze as he was clear and concise in explaining all of the terms of the contract even at 9 pm as I arrived late. Megan Eaton set me up with the intoduction to Ray as I started my search on the internet and she got my attention with answering my requests in a timely matter with a fair price. Save yourself time and money next time and go directly to DCH Kay Honda in Eatontown, New Jersey you will not be disappointed .

Go see Paul

by from Oceanport, NJ |

Paul Kittner was our sales associate--he was very friendly and knowledgeable. We went in to the dealership after seeing an ad for a CRV lease in the paper. Paul worked with us to get an even better deal than the one advertised. This was our first time leasing, and he answered all of our questions, clearly explaining each step. He understood that our time was important to us and did his best to expedite the process. Pat Connelly finished up our deal, and just like Paul, he was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend DCH Kay Honda!

A great experience !

by from Brick, NJ |

I had a very positive experience at Kay Honda. Ray was wonderful- very informative and thorough. His friendly demeanor put me at ease during this stressful time. He made the experience painless ! The entire dealership should be commended !