DCH Kay Honda

Service 888-510-2776

Delivering Customer Happiness

Highly Recommended

by from Freehold, NJ |

Highly Recommended I could not have had a more positive experience buying a car. Steve Morse was the key component in making this a most pleasant transaction. Steve knew exactly what I was looking for in a car and helped to secure the best car for my needs at a good price. I did not feel pressured or rushed in making my decision to purchase a vehicle. Thanks again, Steve!

2010 MDX satisfied with my purshase

by from Bethlehem pa |

traveled from PA to NJ because it was the best price for this fully loaded MDX and was able to work out a price in person. Rustam Kuchkorov was awesome he helped me with the process. I highly recommend this dealer. Christian

Great guy

by from Red Bank nj |

Very helpfull people. Jeff was a great guy he really help me get throuht this transacti.

Great experience

by from New jersey eatontown |

I called this dealer for a car they had for sale very helpful on every information of the car I didn't a car at the time the sales guy brandon actually picked me up from the train station so I could look at the car very humble person and i loved the car I actually purchase the car great experience thanks bradon

Buyer from Connecticut

by from Hamden,CT |

Review I seen a Certified Honda Accord Coupe that I liked on the DCH website and I inquired about it. I was introduced to Jeff and he assisted me in the car buying process. Since I lived in Connecticut, Jeff emailed me the purchase order and I submitted it to my bank. After everything was approved, I set up an appointment to pick up the car. When I arrived at the dealership, the car was detailed inside and out and was waiting with a full tank of gas. Jeff explained each document throughly before having me sign. After completing my purchase, he assisted me in setting up the entertainment features (Bluetooth, voice command, etc). I've purchased a car before, but the experience was nothing like this. Thanks DCH for the high level of customer service. The next time I look to making a purchase I will return to DCH Kay Honda.

First Timer...

by from Eatontown, New Jersey |

Barely 2 years in the USA, no idea on how to buy a car and no knowlegde about credit score, Ray walked us through and I think he did sincerely taught us the best decision as a first timer. We did agreed to down a big amount for our pre-owned 2012 Honda Pilot in order to have immediately a needed transportation. The finance officer, Andrew, he's all right, did accommodated our inquiries, promised to help us to lower down our APR. And I thought would remind us after a year on how we could lower down our APR, but no information after which. Ray did his very best to clear everything and went out his way to explain how credit score affects our APR after a year. Didn't work out and a little frustrated, anyway after 13 months we called Ray on an idea of having to trade in our 2012 Pilot to a new 2015. He did presented 2 options and extensively explained the advantage of leasing. Ray really did his homework , brought people in to really have a lucid understanding of leasing. Came, Anthony, the desk person, straight forward guy, but some words were harsh and a bit degrading. We were about to changed our minds about Ray's proposal on leasing, would just go home and be on our old Honda Pilot 2012, but Ray's hard work and sincerity made us reconsider everything. Pat even gave us more info on leasing and confirmed Ray's details on what we our dealing with. That same day Ray made us feel comfortable again and trust Kay Honda DCH. We are then happy to drive our new 2015 Honda Pilot.

Awesome New Red Honda Accord!

by from Cranbury Nj |

I had a great time at Dch Kay Honda. Rustam was very helpful and professional. I was very happy that he let me have the car i was looking at to be inspected only to find out that it was in excellent condition. I was able to get the lowest Apr rate for my cars model and year as well as stay under budget on monthly payments. I drive off in my new Red Honda Accord with a smile on my face. Niiiiiice! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is searching to purchase a new or used car. Thanks Dch Kay Honda!

Excellent Salesman!

by from eatontown, nj |

I visited four different dealerships and had an idea of what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend. The Santa Fe was my first choice, my favorite of all the cars I had seen. The salesman Brandon, went above and beyond to make sure that I got the exact car I wanted within the price range I wanted to spend. He was knowledgeable about all aspects of the vehicle and was able to teach me about the safety features, which was important because he knew children would be riding in the vehicle. I am ecstatic with the purchase and have already recommended him and DCH Kay Honda to everyone I speak to!

Awesome Car-Sales Dude

by from Long Branch NJ |

Everyone was friendly and there was no pressure. Great cars at great prices and had no problems getting a loan. And also pretty clean dealership.

Love Honda!

by from Ocean, NJ |

I've been a customer of Honda since 2010 and have always gone to DCH Kay Honda of Eatontown, but this last visit was definitely top notch! The lease of my beloved Honda Civic was coming to an end, so I made an appointment on Saturday, January 24, to talk about my options. I decided to refinance my car since I love it so much and Ray Furslew made the experience so amazing! He totally made me feel at ease and very comfortable. I never once felt like he was trying to scam me or try to sway me to make a different decision. He provided superb service and I would definitely recommend anyone to him! It really seemed like he cared about the customers...even giving out his cell phone number in case there is any issue on his day off! Pat Connelly helped with all my finances and got the banks to agree to a lower monthly payment than was originally quoted, which was fantastic! When I was given the options of which package I'd like (warranties, etc), I never felt pressure to go with the higher priced one, and he very straight forwardly told me which one seemed like the better fit. Overall my experience was just the best! Usually car dealerships make you feel pressured or sketchy, but working with Ray Furslew and Pat Connelly totally changed that perception. I left extremely happy and confident that I had made the right decision by staying with Honda :)

Jeff Gutkind is the consummate professional. He ma

by from Eatontown, NJ |

Jeff Gutkind is the consummate professional. He made finding and securing a reliable and reasonably priced replacement car (for mine that was totaled during a recent ice storm), easy, fast, and even fun. Jeff is a man of his word and he'll bend over backwards to please you. In my case, he even met me at the dealer on his normal day off since I was coming from out of state and drove with me to turn in my rental car.