DCH Kay Honda

Service 888-510-2776

Delivering Customer Happiness

Highly Recommended

by from Freehold, NJ |

Highly Recommended I could not have had a more positive experience buying a car. Steve Morse was the key component in making this a most pleasant transaction. Steve knew exactly what I was looking for in a car and helped to secure the best car for my needs at a good price. I did not feel pressured or rushed in making my decision to purchase a vehicle. Thanks again, Steve!

Great Dealership

by from Freehold, NJ |

I would highly recommend this dealership. We had been to a dealership closer to our home and the service was terrible! We didn't get help. We then went to DCH Kay in Eatontown and met Art Smith. What a difference. We called ahead with a question about cars we had seen an their website. When we got there he had the cars out and ready for a test drive. The entire process was a traumatic. Art and everyone we dealt with was courteous and very helpful. Can't say enough about them. If you need a car this is the place to go.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from South Orange, NJ |

We went in to lease a new car last year and Ray Furslew was our contact. He was terrific, very smart and knowledgeable. He was fun to work with and made the whole process run smoothly. Very happy with our Honda, with Ray, and with this dealership. Highly recommended.

Disappointed

by from Union, New Jersey |

Was interested in purchasing a used Honda Accord and made arrangements for someone else to look at car for me since I was not in the area. The car was what I was looking for, however, when I called back to start finalizing the deal I could not get the salesman Ray Furslew to return my call for approximately 2 1/2 hours. When we finally touched base and started the deal Ray informed me that the car was being sold to someone else as we spoke. Perhaps, if I had received a timely call back I would have this car.

Thank you for the perfect car Kevin Camphausen

by from ocean, nj |

Kevin was so helpful in making my car buying process easy. We were waiting for help in the used buyers lot on a hot day this Labor day and Kevin was eager to get my mom and I out of the heat and into our new car. The test drive for my 2012 Honda civic was a blast! Kevin was very informative, and helpful throughout the whole process. My family has bought 4 cars at DCH Kay honda, and im sure it wont be the last thanks to sales reps like Kevin. Thank you for helping me find the car I was looking for and making a lasting impression. - Kevin Koller (customer on 9/1/2014)

DCH Kay ruins the "used car dealer' stereotype!!!

by from NJ Shore |

From our initial dealings with Susan, the internet specialist, then to Jeff Gutkind (salesman) for the test drive, Vincent Zerbo (director) for the final negotiation and Michael King in service, this place is top notch. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a used car or service. They are honest, on the ball, and easy to deal with -- no back and forth haggling or 'closed door with the manager' negotiations like other places. I hope others reading this review go to Jeff and his dealership for their next used car purchase, they DESERVE and EARN their business.

Terrific Experience

by from Matawan, NJ |

Just bought a new 2014 Honda Pilot Ex-L with nav. My wife & I visited about 8 different dealerships when deciding on what SUV to purchase. I came across DCH Kay Honda through a car buying service through my credit union, similar to what AAA & Costco offers, I literally received a phone call within minutes of completing the search on the internet and Susan Antonios (Internet Sales Coordinator) called me quickly, confirmed what color and options we wanted, and had what was called an "out the door" price emailed to me within an hour. The pricing was extremely competitive and Susan upfront emailed me a price so I had it in writing and even disclosed fees like documentation and registration so there was no mystery or second guessing. Susan was very friendly, informative, straight talker, professional, and quick. My wife and I visited the dealership the next morning and Susan passed us to a salesman named Gene Colicchio. Gene was equally outstanding to work with. He patiently and thoroughly answered all of our questions and went out on a few test drives. When it came time to factor in my trade in, DCH gave us a fair price and never played games with the numbers at any step in the process, which speaks to the straight talk dealership that I found DCH Kay Honda at the onset. Even the finance gentleman, Stephen Chang, was not pushy and was a very pleasant during the paperwork process. Lastly, the Sales Manager, Anthony, was simply pleasant to work with and never at all tried to be pushy. I recommend DCH Kay Honda dealership to anyone looking for a hassle-free, straight talking, honest, pleasant, and aggressively priced dealership experience.

DCH Kay Honda responded to this review

September 8, 2014

Hi Bob, thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really pride ourselves on our staff being friendly, patient, and easy to work with. We are so happy that you had a good experience with both Susan, Gene, Stephen, and Anthony, and I will be sure to pass along the compliments to them! Enjoy your new 2014 Honda Pilot Ex-L, and we hope you'll come back again!

David's First Car

by from Howell, NJ |

We had a wonderful experience with Jeff Gutkind at Kay Honda. He was warm and respectful to our brand new car owner, David. We got a great car at a great price and the experience was terrific. We would be happy to recommend the dealership and Jeff in particular to everyone we know.

DCH Kay Honda responded to this review

August 28, 2014

Thanks for the review! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our staff being friendly and we always try to make our customers feel comfortable. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your interactions with Jeff. We'll pass along the kind words you said about our staff. It is also great to hear that David was able to get the car he wanted at a great price. Please keep us in mind for the future. We hope to see you soon!

Very Happy

by from Point Pleasant NJ |

Steve Severio our salesman was great,he made the buying experience a pleasure . Everything promised was delivered.

Bought 2 new cars

by from Monmouth County, NJ |

We bought a new Odyssey minivan and a 2011 Pilot, We are happy with both cars so far. It's taking some time to iron out a few issues, but I'm confident our salesman Nader will help us. 2 days after we bought the cars though, my wife called the dealer because she thought she left her ID in one of our old cars. She essentially got the run around from people on the phone and she had to call back 6 or 7 times until she got the issue fixed. I've been assured that won't happen again and the dealership will look into the issue. Despite that hiccup, we would go back to the dealer for any new car or repair.

Honda Civic Hybrid 2014

by from Ocean, NJ |

Incredibly satisfied with the dedication and assistance from Ray and Armando! Both Ray and Armando eased the nerves of a first time buyer, and ultimately gained the trust and loyalty of this DCH Kay Honda customer. Their focus is on providing quality service and cars, and building lasting relationships. I LOVE my new Civic Hybrid! I would highly recommend Ray, Armando, and DCH Kay Honda!