Galaxy Toyota-Scion

Service 888-239-2703

The More Store !!

Great experience!

by from Brick, NJ |

I recently purchased a car and it was a great experience! I had the pleasure of working with Adam Iorlano. His patience and expertise helped me feel extremely comfortable. This process as fast, never felt any pressure from Adam, and I feel I truly got a wonderful deal and could not be any happier. Great overall experience with this dealership.

Great Salesman

by from Eatontown Nj |

Adam Iorlano is a great guy! Very nice, helpful and patient during the whole process.He answered all questions or quickly found out if he didn't know. Was very helpful in helping exchange my stuff to my new car and following up with calls to see if I had any questions after the purchase was complete which I really appreciated. He wasn't pushy at all and wanted me to make the best choice. Just overall a good guy!

Adam Iorlano The Amazing Sales person

by from Jackson NJ |

Adam Iorlano was the first person to see if i needed help. He was very helpful and wasn't pushy. He wasn't your typical car sales men, who pushes sales down your throat. Adam wanted to make sure I knew what I wanted and explained everything to me over and over again. He was very knowledgeable and resourceful. If he didn't know something he made sure he found the answer out quickly. I will send everyone to him because he made me feel important and not just another number on his list.

ADAM IORLANO IS THE BEST SALES PERSON

by from Washington Twp., NJ |

I just went to look to see what my options were for a car. I met a person by the name of Adam Iorlano. He was the most knowledgeable person I have spoken to about cars. He took his time helping me find what I wanted. He wasn't pushy but was very kind. He is the type of person you would send your grandparents to for a car. I will be sending everyone I know who wants a car to Adam Iorlano.I will from now on only buy cars used and new from him.

Adam is awesome

by from millstone, nj |

Adam Iorlano at Galaxy Toyota is awesome! He is very knowledgeable and informative, he answered all of our questions, with no pressure. It was a very positive experience, I will definitely recommend the dealership and Adam to anyone.

Excellent car buying experience!

by from Howell, NJ |

Adam Iorlano was the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. I am not a fan of salesmen to begin with because they are all pushy and try to talk you into something you do not want. Adam did his homework and made sure I got what I needed....not what he wanted me to have. He made sure I understood everything before I made my decision, and he was such a gentleman. I will definitely be making my next purchase with him again!

Awesome Salesman

by from Eatontown, NJ |

John Gullo was a very helpful salesman. He was not pushy and he helped me out by taking me out of my old uncomfortable car and into a brand new 2014 Tacoma. I am very satisfied with my truck in fact i love it and i would recommend this dealership along with John specifically to anybody i knew who was looking for a car

Awesome Salesman

Adam Iorlano-best car sales experience EVER

by from Eatontown, NJ |

Amazing experience with Adam Iorlano! Adam was our sales rep and was so personable, knowledgeable, and professional and made purchasing a car easy and pressure free. Thank you again can't wait to come back for our next car!

Adam Iorlano-best car sales experience EVER

by from Eatontown, NJ |

Helpful Car Salesman, no Really, I swear.

by from Hazlet, NJ |

Not often are you pleasantly surprised at a car dealership. Galaxy Toyota is the exception to the rule though. Adam Iorlano really went above and beyond in finding me a new car I could afford. For the first time I went to a car dealership and felt like I was being helped instead of being pushed. It was an all around great experience and Adam was a great help. I love my new Corolla!