Galaxy Toyota-Scion

Service 888-239-2703

The More Store !!

Go here!

by from South Plainfield, NJ |

Last week we purchased a Toyota from Galaxy Toyota in Eatontown from Julio and Daniel. After extensive research, we finally decided to give this dealership a chance. Dealerships have a terrible reputation for having pushy salesmen, people with attitude, and bad experiences. These guys were great. Honest hard working gentlemen who know their stuff. They helped us out with meeting our every need. They were really patient with us, giving us time to converse among ourselves and answering every question we asked truthfully. Definitely recommend going to this dealership and asking for Julio the salesman (Daniel is a manager). These guys are awesome!

The Best

by from Freehold,NJ |

Only place to buy a new toyota!!!! The sales team is number one. Can't wait to see them for my first service.

Great Service!!!!

by from Staten Island NY |

The dealership was very fair, and Adam was very friendly. There wasn't any pressure, and they worked with me to find the right car for me and my budget.

great experience

by from Eatontown, NJ |

Irene was extremely helpful, professional and very informative. The whole experience was great.

Superb customer service

by from Freehold, NJ |

Not only would I recommend this dealer to a family member or friend, but i would highly recommend Adam Iorlano as a no hassle, easy to deal with sales person. My experience with both him and Galaxy Toyota was hands down the smoothest car buying transaction I've ever experienced.

Took the time to go over all financing options.

by from Long Branch |

I have never leased before so I was very hesitant in making a deal. My salesperson (Adam) took the time to go over my options on both a finance and a lease. In the end we went with a lease. Other dealers I visited weren't so patient with us and this was a large factor in our decision to buy. Will definitely return for our next vehicle.

1st New Car

by from Long Branch |

Overall a great experience at Galaxy. The wait to get into finance was a bit much but our salesman kept us entertained.

Repeat Customer

by from Freehold NJ |

This was my second vehicle purchased from Galaxy. My salesman Adam was great. I would definitely recommend family and friends to the dealership.

I LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP

by from Eatontown NJ |

This dealership treats you like a person. They do not sell you any lines or bull. I worked with Lauren Muelller and she was incredibly knowledgeable about the cars . I went to 2 other dealerships in town and the difference in how they do sales is awesome. it feels comfortable with no pressure. I am exstatic about my brand new car purchase and I got it for more than a reasonable price Without having to haggle. I love this dealership!

Great Salesman

by from Eatontown Nj |

Adam Iorlano is a great guy! Very nice, helpful and patient during the whole process.He answered all questions or quickly found out if he didn't know. Was very helpful in helping exchange my stuff to my new car and following up with calls to see if I had any questions after the purchase was complete which I really appreciated. He wasn't pushy at all and wanted me to make the best choice. Just overall a good guy!

Adam Iorlano The Amazing Sales person

by from Jackson NJ |

Adam Iorlano was the first person to see if i needed help. He was very helpful and wasn't pushy. He wasn't your typical car sales men, who pushes sales down your throat. Adam wanted to make sure I knew what I wanted and explained everything to me over and over again. He was very knowledgeable and resourceful. If he didn't know something he made sure he found the answer out quickly. I will send everyone to him because he made me feel important and not just another number on his list.