Volkswagen of Freehold

4244 U.S. 9, Freehold, NJ 07728

New 866-489-3955
Used 866-897-5709
Service 877-621-7797

An Amazing Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Sayreville, NJ |

I cannot say enough good things about the experience I had at Volkswagen of Freehold!! Every step of the process was wonderful! I recently purchased a 2010 Volkswagen CC and have NEVER been happier! The sales department was not pushy in anyway and did not waste any of my time. We spoke of the car I was interested in, test drove it and was showed a crystal clear spreadsheet of my payment options based on down payment, interest, length of loan, etc. I then left the dealership to think over my decision (in my past experiences I have always felt trapped in the dealship but not here!) I was able to work with Gerry in the finance department over the phone thus limiting my time there and when I returned my salesman Nick was absolutely amazing!! He allowed me to drive the car again while the paperwork was being drawn up and was overall wonderful to be around! Once in the finance office with Gerry I felt no pressure, I was not rushed in anyway and he took the time to explain everything to me and answered all of my questions! Prior to leaving Nick spent an exorbitant amount of time showing me every feature of my new car and how to work just about everything in it!! Also, when I returned to pick up my plates and mentioned a warning light regarding one of my brake lights a service technician hurried over to find the problem and replaced the light for me! Every staff member in all departments in this place are amazing!! Never in my life has a car buying experience been so pleasing!! I would recommend this dealership to ANYONE and despite how much I LOVE my CC I can't wait to buy from them again in the future!!! Thanks

Just Ridiculous.

by from Brick, NJ |

If I could give zero stars, I would. I've never been so frustrated with a car dealership, and I've dealt with many. My car has 60K miles on it, and their service department has seen it four times in 6 months. Wonder when it will break down next so I can pay another deductible. I won't bother going into detail, because the GM knows the full background and apparently couldn't possibly care less.

December 6, 2014

Christen, this is Kurt the General Manager. Thank you for your time on the phone and I look forward to resolving this problem ASAP.

Great Service. Fair Price. Satisfied Customer.

by from Freehold, NJ |

I visited Volkswagen of Freehold after my car broke down. During my time at VW of Freehold, I was assisted by Nabil Ghoniem. Nabil understood that I am a college student with a tight budget and minimal credit history. I was also unable to put any money down for a car. With all of these potential setbacks, Nabil was amazingly able to find a car that was perfect for my needs with a price that I could hardly believe. I never felt pressured by Nabil or any of his staff, which is a refreshing feeling not often felt in car dealerships. I left VW of Freehold extremely pleased to be back on the road in a great new car. I will be bringing my business back to VW of Freehold and Mr. Ghoniem when my lease agreement ends. I would recommend anyone in the market for a new car to pay a visit to Nabil to see what he can do for you.

November 12, 2014

Chris, we are glad Nabil did everything he could to make sure you drove home in a great car! Thank you for sharing your experience!

My Birthday Car!

by from freehold nj |

Came in on my birthday to purchase a new VW. Have been with the VW family since 2001... Excellent service, took me in 4 different cars for test drive.. Chose VW Beetle 2014. Joe was awesome and got me a great deal, Jerry was great and got all the financing done. I chose a special ResistAll finish which took a bit of time, but the coffee was great and the company of the other sales people made the time fly by. Have been to this dealership before for service, and now that I have experienced sales as well, I would definately recommend this place to anyone. Also, I am a single woman, and did not feel the need to bring any males along!

November 6, 2014

Jennifer, thank you for your kind review! We hope you are enjoying your Beetle and come back to see us!

great experince

by from freehold nj 07728 |

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIANCE A T VW OF FREEHOLD THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL ALSO THE SALES REP JOE I WOULD TELL ALL MY FRIEND TO GO TO DEALERSHIP ...

November 4, 2014

Thank you for your review! We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

Review for Joseph A Fattorusso

by from Manalapah, New Jersey |

I can't thank Joseph Fattorusso enough for helping me bring home by Beetle. I absolutely love my car, Mr. Fattorusso was a pleasure to work with and very professional. This is my third Volkswagen!!

October 7, 2014

Thank you very much for the business Lucia. We look forward to seeing you back for your fourth VW.

Outstanding serive

by from Freehold, NJ |

Volkswagen of Freehold has given me outstanding customer service. The whole staff is very helpful and courteous. I was very happy to be able to work with such a great dealership.

September 22, 2014

Thank you Alexis! We are very happy we made you happy. Enjoy your new Jetta!

review for Joseph A. Fattorusso

by from Manalapan, NJ |

Just want to thank Mr. Fattorusso for all his help. He was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond in helping me take home my Beetle!! I love it!! Thanks again, Lucia DiBitetto

September 19, 2014

We are glad you are enjoying your Beetle! Thank YOU, Lucia!

Attentive service, very nice facility

by from Flanders, NJ |

I purchased a used Mazda Miata from the Used Car section of VW of Freehold. The salesperson, Florentino Ayende, was very helpful. He arranged a test drive for my anticipated arrival. He was not hesitant to say the car needed tires and brakes, as well as cosmetic touch-ups. Also, he volunteered that it had been in an accident without my bringing it up (Carfax). We negotiated a price after some tough bargaining in which he tried to get me a better deal. Once the purchase was agreed upon, he said it would be five days before the car would be ready (the dealership replaced all the deficient parts and re-painted the necessary spots). It was ready on time and in great condition. I was impressed that Mr. Ayende took a lot of time with my transaction since it was a realitvely low priced used car and not not expensive, brand-new vehicle. I was well pleased with my experience and would not hesitate to patronize VW of Freehold again.

September 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad Florentino did everything to ensure you were purchasing a car that is in great condition. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

VW OF FREEHOLD - NO NON SENSE DEAL MAKERS!

by from Ocean County NJ |

Dealt with Jerry Schiavo New Car Sales Manager and Florentino Ayende they offered me a deal via emails and stuck to it when I sat down in front of them. I have bought many cars in my years and would definitely come back to see these two guys again! By the way - my new VW is great - way better than the Japanese and Korean cars I have owned........the bells and whistles are pretty much there, but the engineering is way better and more solid than their competitors. GOOD JOB JERRY AND FLO!

September 8, 2014

Thank you for the review Jack! We look forward to serving you in the future. - Kurt Steger, General Manager

Excellent Expierence

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I've been seraching around for quiet some time not sure what brand I was looking to move into until volkswagen of freehold took care of me... from the minute I stepped in the door Florentino guided me he listened and answered all my questions and needs... Proud to say I love my 2014 GTI!!! I will definitely send my friends and family his way... truly an exceptional expierence and wonderful staff... thank you VW of Freehold!

August 3, 2014

Thank YOU for taking the time to tell others about your experience! We're thrilled you love your new GTI! Kurt Steger, General Manager