Volkswagen of Freehold

4244 U.S. 9, Freehold, NJ 07728

New 866-489-3955
Used 866-897-5709
Service 877-621-7797

An Amazing Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Sayreville, NJ |

I cannot say enough good things about the experience I had at Volkswagen of Freehold!! Every step of the process was wonderful! I recently purchased a 2010 Volkswagen CC and have NEVER been happier! The sales department was not pushy in anyway and did not waste any of my time. We spoke of the car I was interested in, test drove it and was showed a crystal clear spreadsheet of my payment options based on down payment, interest, length of loan, etc. I then left the dealership to think over my decision (in my past experiences I have always felt trapped in the dealship but not here!) I was able to work with Gerry in the finance department over the phone thus limiting my time there and when I returned my salesman Nick was absolutely amazing!! He allowed me to drive the car again while the paperwork was being drawn up and was overall wonderful to be around! Once in the finance office with Gerry I felt no pressure, I was not rushed in anyway and he took the time to explain everything to me and answered all of my questions! Prior to leaving Nick spent an exorbitant amount of time showing me every feature of my new car and how to work just about everything in it!! Also, when I returned to pick up my plates and mentioned a warning light regarding one of my brake lights a service technician hurried over to find the problem and replaced the light for me! Every staff member in all departments in this place are amazing!! Never in my life has a car buying experience been so pleasing!! I would recommend this dealership to ANYONE and despite how much I LOVE my CC I can't wait to buy from them again in the future!!! Thanks

2015 GLI

by from Old Bridge NJ |

I am a Jetta freak and I purchased my 2015 GLI from Mike Capadona at VW of Freehold and he really hooked me up. Him and this dealership are great. I will never go anywhere else Recommended big time.. Jose

July 29, 2015

Thanks, Jose! The GLI is a perfect car for a Jetta freak and we thank you for your business!

Great dealership

by from Freehold NJ |

Wonderful dealership very professional sales people. My sale person Mike Capadona was great to deal with. I recommend anyone looking for a car see Mike at VW of Freehold.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your review, Mike!

Awesome dealership

by from Matawan NJ |

This dealership is top notch. My sales person Mike Capadona was extremely helpful with me buying my GTI. Would recommend again and again..

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your review of Mike, we appreciate it! We hope you love your new GTI!

Great service no pressure

by from Nutley, NJ |

Greg Dickson was a great salesman. Very helpful and no pressure to buy at all.

July 23, 2015

Thank you for your review!

SO easy!!!

by from Freehold, NJ |

My sales consultant Michael Capadona made my experience so easy, fast, and pleasurable. I always hear how buying cars takes so long and is a big hassle but Mike made it so fast and easy! Hassle free to say the least. Hes friendly and not intimidating at all, I couldnt reccomend this dealership more!

July 22, 2015

Thanks for your review of Michael! We are glad to hear that he did a good job and earned your business.

can't believe how east they make buying a car

by from whippany, nj |

We bought a pre owned beetle for my wife and we absolutely loved how easy our salesman Greg Dickson made this experience for us. I will be definitely go back to Greg next time i'm in need of a car.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for your business, and for your kind words about Greg. Enjoy your "new" Beetle!

Awesome!

by from Morganville, NJ |

I would like to thank you for making our experience go smooth as possible. This is our 2nd Volkswagen purchased. We dealt with Gregory Dickson. He really knew how to make us feel very comfortable during the whole process. Our new Jetta is great. Thanks again.

July 14, 2015

Thank you, Mike! We're glad you had a great time purchasing your second Volkswagen with Gregory.

by from Pt Pleasant, NJ |

I love my new car and would like to thank Greg Dickson for his patience in dealing with me. His knowledge and pleasant personality made my experience a delight. I had so many questions and was not sure what i even wanted but left there so happy and cant believe i waited so long to get myself a new car. Thanks again to the Freehold team and especially Greg Dickson.

July 12, 2015

Thank you, Lisa! We're glad you had a great time purchasing your new car with Greg. We look forward to assisting you with your future automotive needs!

Passat CPO

by from Lakewood, NJ |

Thank you Volkswagen Of Freehold and in particular Greg Dickson. He truly was a patient and helpful man. The only reason we bought a car is because he didn't pressure me at all.

July 7, 2015

Thank you for your business, Ryan! We thank you for your kind words about Greg.

2015 Jetta Sport

by from Tom's river |

Love my new Jetta. Volkswagon of Freehold and my salesman Michael Capadona were great in my car buying process. Would recommend to anyone.

July 7, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Michael, we hope you love your new Jetta for years to come!