Volkswagen of Freehold

(4.6) 5.0 93 Reviews

4360 U.S. 9, Freehold, NJ 07728

An Amazing Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Sayreville, NJ |

I cannot say enough good things about the experience I had at Volkswagen of Freehold!! Every step of the process was wonderful! I recently purchased a 2010 Volkswagen CC and have NEVER been happier! The sales department was not pushy in anyway and did not waste any of my time. We spoke of the car I was interested in, test drove it and was showed a crystal clear spreadsheet of my payment options based on down payment, interest, length of loan, etc. I then left the dealership to think over my decision (in my past experiences I have always felt trapped in the dealship but not here!) I was able to work with Gerry in the finance department over the phone thus limiting my time there and when I returned my salesman Nick was absolutely amazing!! He allowed me to drive the car again while the paperwork was being drawn up and was overall wonderful to be around! Once in the finance office with Gerry I felt no pressure, I was not rushed in anyway and he took the time to explain everything to me and answered all of my questions! Prior to leaving Nick spent an exorbitant amount of time showing me every feature of my new car and how to work just about everything in it!! Also, when I returned to pick up my plates and mentioned a warning light regarding one of my brake lights a service technician hurried over to find the problem and replaced the light for me! Every staff member in all departments in this place are amazing!! Never in my life has a car buying experience been so pleasing!! I would recommend this dealership to ANYONE and despite how much I LOVE my CC I can't wait to buy from them again in the future!!! Thanks

GL Benz

by from Howell NJ |

Purchased my GL from Mike Capadona went there just to look dealership makes you feel comfortable and I purchased my truck. Highly recommended. JC Jim

January 9, 2016

Thank you JC for the kind words about Mike! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience here with us here and that you are enjoying your vehicles!

Great deal

by from Howell |

Came in late at night staff didn't rush me to go home Mike showed me the Tiguans and gave a great deal thanks.

December 30, 2015

Joey, thank you for your business!

Perfect

by from Paramus NJ |

Great dealership perfect buying experience. My salesman was mike made me very comfortable. New car is awesome thank you Volkswagen for a great car. Bill.

December 21, 2015

Thank you for your business, Bill!

Great salesman/ Great Car/ Free TV!!

by from EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ |

Mike C. is a good guy. He my deal easy and fast. Everything went smooth on my new Autobahn GTI. I love the car. The best deal ever. I'm a serious VW enthusiast. the car is solid. And did I mention I won a free 55" TV!! Thanks Mike!!made

December 4, 2015

Thank you Joseph for the kind words about Mike! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience here with us! We look forward to your next visit here with us!

Great Cleint Service, Knowledgeable salesman

by from Bronx, NY |

Volkswagen of Freehold have excellent client oriented service, I purchased recently a car with them and the transaction was easy, pleasant and very efficient. I was assisted by Mike Capadona from start to finish and he was a great salesman and an excellent client service officer. The car was as described and in good working order. I. Faye

December 6, 2015

Thank you Lbrahima for the kind words about Mike! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience! We look forward to your next visit!

Honest and helpful with car buying

by from Matawan NJ |

I purchased 2016 Tiguan and I love this suv. The whole dealership is professional and helpful. Mike my salesman did all the right things as a salesperson to make my husband and I feel comfortable.

November 6, 2015

Dianeh, thank you for your business and your kind words about Mike!

RUDE, AVOID!!

by from Freehold NJ |

WORST EXPERIENCE! DO NOT GO HERE! I had an appointment here and had the worst experience possible. The salesman was RUDE and was looking at his phone/watch the whole time. I felt rushed and pressured to buy a car that I did not even like. I was shown cars above my price range and when I said I did not want these cars, the salesman had an attitude. He offered nothing that I had asked for, and he did not want to work with what I wanted. I told him I had to think about buying a car, and he had a major attitude and responded with "Why do you have to think about it? What is there to think about?" I had to defend myself. When he showed me a car that was more reasonable, I asked what the price would be (and I was trying to get it lower than sticker price). He told me he would NOT run the numbers until I COMMIT to buy the car! As if I would pay sticker price, and commit to an expensive car. He must have thought I was stupid, he was not getting anything over me. I walked right out of there. NEVER RETURNING. I went to World VW in Neptune and bought my car there.

October 20, 2015

Christina, thank you for your feedback. I apologize that your experience was anything but satisfactory. My management team will contact you very soon. I do want to make you a satisfied customer and if there is ever anything I can do for you in the future, please give me a call at 732-339-6939. Regards, Kurt Steger General Manager

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

by from MORGANVILLE, NJ |

I CAME IN FOR A FACTORY REQUIRED MILE SERVICE. I HAD ASKED ABOUT MILEAGE CONSIDERING MY LEASE IS UP IN AUGUST AND I WAS GOING TO BE OVER MY MILEAGE. JASON B. FROM SERVICE INTRODUCED ME TO MIKE CAPADONA FROM SALES. MIKE INFORMED ME OF WHAT MY OPTIONS WOULD BE. I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE 2015 PASSAT WHICH WAS THE FIRST CAR MIKE SHOWED ME. I WAS ABLE TO TEST DRIVE IT AND SHOW IT TO MY FAMILY. MIKE WORKED OUT THE NUMBERS, AND I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER DEAL. MIKE IS ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. HE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND. VOLKSWAGEN OF FREEHOLD IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST VOLKSWAGEN DEALERSHIP.

October 16, 2015

Thank you for your business, and we appreciate your kind words about Mike! It's good to hear that we worked hard to ensure you transition from your previous lease went smoothly!

A Wonderful Car Purchasing Experience

by from Washington DC |

I really experienced a hassle-free as well as an awesome car buying experience at Volkswagen of Freehold when I purchased a 2011 Hyundai Sonata Sonata GLS from them. Prior to my visit, I had a chat with an online sales person with regards to the vehicle's availability. Shortly after the chat, I received a phone call from Mike Capadona with whom I scheduled an appointment for a test drive. Unlike some other car dealerships whose internet prices are different from the actual selling prices, the price of my vehicle of interest was the same as the selling price when I visited. Mike Capadona provided honest explanations to me during the negotiation process and at no point did I feel pressured to make a decision on whether I will get the car or not. Even when negotiations appeared to have hit a snag, Mike's demeanor and attitude towards me was still friendly and very professional. I ended up getting this car for a good price and I will recommend this dealership to any prospective vehicle buyer. I have had several unpleasant experiences with dealerships who had great reviews and so I thought VW of Freehold wouldn't be an exception. However, they proved to be an exception and it is only right that I add my positive experience to the tall list of existing wonderful reviews.

October 14, 2015

Thank you for your review of Mike and our store! We are thrilled to hear that we earned your business and we hope you love your Sonata!