Freehold Subaru Dodge

Used 866-455-7576 Used 866-455-7576

Dodge & Subaru Your Lifetime Oil Change & Liftetime Loaner Car Dealership

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Manalapan, NJ |

Excellent buying experience. No pressure salesman Mike Moursy was excellent. He was attentive and extremely knowledgeable. No hassles. Great dealership.

Excellent Subaru Dealer

by from Pennington, NJ |

I had an excellent experience with Freehold Subaru. I priced the car, a Subaru Forester, using TrueCar and got a quote from them within minutes. This was followed by a call to set up a visit and test drive. Their price was the lowest of the dealers who responded and I ended up buying the car from them. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership was very professional and very friendly. It was a pleasure to work with my salesman, Jay Kolbasowski. I now have the car and I love it. I would certainly buy another car from them.

Great Service and Price

by from Manalapan, NJ |

Jay was great on getting us what we wanted at the price we wanted.

Great expeirence

by from North Brunswick, nj |

I dealt with Chris today. I took a nearly fully loaded charger r/t road and track for a drive. Was happy with the car but wanted more power. I inquired about ordering a charger scat pack. I've never ordered a car, but they made the process super simple and were very accommodating. We worked out a price and now i'm taking a few days to think about it. Super low pressure and nice. I'm not even shopping any more dealers, just thinking about if I want to order the car now. Will update when I purchase to give the rest of the experience a rating.

Great Experience

by from Parsippany, NJ |

Freehold Dodge Subaru is truly a great place to purchase a car. Very down to earth people, and A+++ service. I am so happy with my first new car purchase and couldn't be more grateful of the no-pressure and easy going environment. Will definitely be a life long customer. Ask for Nick Anello!

Excellent buying experience

by from manalapan, nj |

I walked to the vehicle I was looking to purchase. The salesman JD walked up to me and asked if I needed any help. I asked him to give me the best price he can do. I never thought car buying would be so easy, at least freehold dodge and JD made it easy and simple. JD came back with a price i liked we signed the papers and drove home with my vehicle the same day. Thank you again and if you are looking for a vehicle i would 120% recommend going to freehold dodge and especially ask for jd

Easiest Car Purchase I ever made

by from Manalapan, NJ |

I went to Freehold Subaru and talked with Bryan Hughes and within minutes I was ordering the 2016 Outback-site unseen. Bryan was a terrific salesmen - no double talk, haggling or the dreadful "let me get my manager to talk to you". From the moment I signed the agreement to the time I picked up the car, the experience was the best I ever encountered purchasing a vehicle I definitely recommend both the dealership and the salesman.

Easiest car I ever bought

by from Port Reading, N,J, |

Mike the salesman made buying my new SUBARU enjoyable and without any pressure selling.. From buying to financing was the easiest experience I have had buying a car. Highly recommend FREEHOLD DODGE, Thanks Mike....

Always a pleasure

by from Brick, NJ |

I recently purchased my 4th vehicle from Mark Boyce at Freehold Dodge. As alway everyone there is a pleasure to deal with.

Very easy, pleasant experience.

by from Howell, NJ |

No nonsense- very straightforward. I went in with a request, and received prompt cooperation in getting as close to exactly what I wanted. Very satisfied, would definitely recommend, and go back.