Freehold Subaru Dodge

Used 866-455-7576

Dodge & Subaru Your Lifetime Oil Change & Liftetime Loaner Car Dealership

Great Car buying experince

by from Freehold, NJ |

We had a great experience at Freehold Subaru. Mark our salesperson was straightforward, honest, and very knowledgeable. Freehold Subaru went the extra mile for us. Plus the dealer demonstrated integrity, and the whole experience was smooth and efficient. We love our new car!

Dodge Grand Caravan

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

I have been shopping around to replace my 1999 Grand Caravan for a while. A friend of mine bought a 2014 Grand Caravan from Freehold Dodge and recomended i try them. Went to their web sight and checked out the on hand inventory. Found a few Caravan's the way I wanted them and requested the on line price. they quoted me a fair price for the vehicle I wanted and I made an appointment to check it out on Saturday morning. Iinformed them that I had not one but three old cars to trade in on the new Dodge Grand Caravan. They accepted the 2001 Saturn I drove in and I drove home with the new Dodge. They let me drop off the two other cars on Saturday and Sunday at my convinence. Over all a very good shopping experence on obtaining a new vehicle.

It's all good

by from Marlboro, NJ |

Just bought our second vehicle from Nick Anello at Freehold Dodge. We got everything we were promised, just like the last time. No hassle, no haggle. A positive experience all the way around.

Subaru Outback

by from Freehold, NJ |

My husband and I purchased a Subaru Outback this past Saturday at the Freehold Dealership. It was the first time I can say that it was actually a pleasant experience. We were in and out of there with our new Outback in less than three hours! Bryan Hughes was our Salesman and he was friendly, without being pushy. He was knowledgeable and answered all our questions. The gentleman who helped with financing was also quick and knowledgeable. All in all it was pain free and we left in time to watch our grandson's basketball game! Thank you to a great staff!

2010 Kia Sedona

by from Manahawkin, N.J. |

Polite and professional sums it up. We were very happy with the purchase of our 2010 Kia Sedona and would recommend this establishment.

Cant thank them enough!!

by from Freehold, NJ |

From the second I walked into Freehold Dodge I knew these were people I could trust buying a car from. No pushy sales people hounding you down to give them your business. A simple hello and let us know if you need anything attitude. They were more than willing to answer any questions and offer any expertise, even if it wasn't from themselves. The employees seemed more like a family compared to other dealers that often seem to always be in competition. There was zero pressure to buy and that was a real relief. My salesmen Bryan Hughes was great and I'm more than satisfied with my purchase.

Best car buying experience we have ever had!

by from Jackson, NJ |

Our recent car purchase at Freehold Subaru was an exceptionally pleasant experience. You can tell Mike Moursy our sales rep loves his job and Freehold Subaru. Everyone we dealt with was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We entered the show room at 9:00am and we were home with our new Forrester before 11:00am! No fuss, no hassles, just a great experience. We love our new Forrester.

Dodge Durango Purchase

by from Long Branch, NJ |

Want to thank the team at Freehold Dodge and Subaru for making my purchase go smoothly. They took the time to worke with me and deal with my credit isssues, Brian Hughes is a great guy and salesman. Would definitely do business with them again!

A+ Recommend!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Dealt with Nick A. Great guy and overall great experience. Probably the quickest I have ever bought a car before. He made it very painless and worked with me in all aspects of the deal. Two thumbs up.

Great experience

by from MiddlesexCounty |

We had done some research on the internet and visited with a few other Subaru dealerships already. Although this one was a little farther away, we decided to give them a try. Everyone we interacted with was highly professional while being very down-to-earth and friendly. We were especially impressed with our sales person, Derek Boyle, for his patience in explaining the features of the car. Even after the deal was made and all of the paperwork signed, he took time to set up our phone in blue tooth before we drove away. We were very happy with the overall experience.

Freehold Dodge

by from Woodbridge NJ |

Dealt with Roger Domis and Dave Ritter. Great guys, painless buying experience. They did a great job in getting me the price I was looking to pay.......Highly recommend