DCH Freehold Nissan

Service 888-835-9098 Service 888-835-9098

Delivering Customer Happiness

The only place I go.

by from Brick, new jersey |

This facility is top of the notch, Eric is one of the most accommodating people in the biz. The whole staff is top notch, but the work the mechanics do is unparalleled. I will always recommend dch freehold to my friends.

October 5, 2015

David, Thank you for the 5-star review and for recommending our dealership! We are so glad you received top-notch service from Eric and the rest of our staff. Please come back to see us soon!

i keep coming back

by from ISELIN NJ |

this is car #5 for me at DCH nissan in freehold enough said.

January 4, 2016

Dave, we love hearing from our loyal customers. We truly appreciate your business, and hope you enjoy your fifth car from us at DCH Freehold Nissan! Please contact me at 732-984-9061 or email me at jdichiara@dchusa.com if you have any questions or need assistance now and in the future. Sincerely, James DiChiara, BDC/Internet Manager

New Car purchase

by from Manalapan, NJ |

Very pleasant experience at Freehold Nissan,. Dwayne was very professional,and knowledgeable.

October 5, 2015

Mark, Thank you for the 5 stars! It's great to hear that you had a pleasant experience with Dwayne. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future. We really appreciate your business!

Excellent service, wouldn't trust anyone else

by from Freehold, NJ |

Very professional, polite and fast. The repairs were done right the first time. Will not go anywhere else.

August 26, 2015

Mike, thank you for the five-star review! We're glad our service department was able to provide you with the level of service that we provide throughout our dealership. We pride ourselves on having a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thank you for your business, your loyalty and your recommendation.

Great service

by from Brick, New Jersey |

Buying a car can be very stressful, but our Sales Representative made our decision to purchase a Nissan a very enjoyable experience. He was kind, informative and completely put us at ease. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Mark Weber to my friends and family.

August 12, 2015

Elaine, thank you for the great review! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our staff being friendly, and we always try to make our customers feel comfortable. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your interactions with Mark and he was able to provide you with a great car-buying experience. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

An outstanding car purchasing experience!

by from Manasquan, NJ |

I knew what I wanted. A 2014 Nissan Cube. DCH Freehold Nissan had the exact car I wanted. I set up a test drive for a Saturday which I had to cancel because I had to work. I called first thing Monday morning and spoke to Dwayne Parker. The car I wanted was still there and he said to come on down. When I arrived I was greeted cordially by Dwayne who listened carefully to my reasons for purchasing a new car, we discussed my budget my finance options. Everything was very transparent and informative. If I had a question they gave me an honest answer. A nice young man named Joe handled my financing and my trade-in terms. He listened to my needs regarding what I could afford and brought my monthly payment to within my means. This entire process was stress-free and without any sales pressure which is so refreshing. I arrived at the dealership at 10 in the morning and drove my new Cube off the lot at noon! I highly recommend including DCH Nissan Freehold in your new auto search. They are fair, honest and customer-focused. It was a great experience. I would recommend Dwayne, Joe and DCH Nissan Freehold to anyone looking to purchase a new car. Thank you, guys! I LOVE MY NEW CAR!

August 5, 2015

Anne, It is so great to read about your smooth and pleasant experience at our dealership! We are so happy that you were able to find and purchase your new Cube, with the help of Dwayne and Joe. Here at DCH Freehold Nissan, we strive to make the car-buying experience as stress-free and informative as possible, and we are so glad that you described your recent experience this way. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Service

by from Old Bridge,NJ |

It's always a pleasure to go DCH Nisaan Freeholdfor all my service needs

July 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our service department. We are happy to hear you had an efficient, yet detailed experience. Please come back to see us at DCH Freehold Nissan.

DCH Freehold Nissan

by from Philadelphia PA |

The people at DCH Freehold Nissan are great. I contacted them on the internet an got very prompt response. Sascha Duckenfield was my first contact. she got me all the information i wanted an followed up to make sure i got everything. when i went there she met me at door an introduced me to Mark Vicens who closed the deal. Mark made the whole process easier.

July 23, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review, Morris! We are glad to hear you had a smooth experience with Sascha and Mark. We appreciate the great review and hope you come back to see us.

Great salesmen.

by from FREEHOLD NJ |

THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME AT DCH FREEHOLD NISSAN,FROM THE MINUTE I WALK IN I WAS GREETED BY KEVIN H.,WHO ASKED ME WHAT KIND OF CAR I WAS LOOKING FOR,I TOLD ME I WAS INTERESTED. IN A SENTRA.ABOUT 20miutes later I was doing t uh e paper work and I drove out that nite with my new car.I would recommend Dch Freehold Nissan,cause I was treated with all the respect, and I would like to to thank KEVIN H. FOR HELPING ME TO PURCHASE ED MY NEW CAR.

July 15, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that Kevin surpassed your expectations. Enjoy your new vehicle, and please come back to see us.

My purchase experience at Freehold Nissan.

by from Ocean Township, NJ |

There are only two reasons why I come to Freehold Nissan to purchase a vehicle. First is the sales people, this time in particular, Mark Vicens. An extremely proficient & courteous sale person. Mark answered all my questions and made me feel right at home. There was no sales pressure at any time. I would recommend Mark to anyone looking for a Nissan product. Second the vehicles. Mark told me about the new Maximas. To tell you the truth, it was very difficult to pick one. They were all beautiful. After Mark described the models, I was hooked on the Platinum, which I ended up buying. A truly wonderful experience. My hats off to Mark and the whole Freehold Nissan experience

July 14, 2015

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to hear that Mark surpassed your expectations. What you described is exactly what we strive to do for our customers every single day, and it's great to hear we are succeeding. Enjoy your new vehicle and we hope to see you again here at DCH Freehold Nissan.