DCH Freehold Nissan

Service 888-835-9098

Delivering Customer Happiness

Mark Vicens

by from monroe NJ |

I had a very pleasant experience with Mark excellent customer curtesy. I will recommend freehold Nissan and ask for Mark V.

Fantastic service

by from freehold, nj |

Outstanding service as usual! I've been a patron ofFreehold Nissan for over 20 years and they are fantastic.

May 26, 2015

Wow, thank you for the five-star review! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to continually re-earn your business, and we're so happy to know that you've had such positive experiences with our service department. Thank you for your loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance!

Great Service

by from Howell, NJ |

I had a very easy and delightful time purchasing my vehicle. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate us in the vehicle color and price we wanted. I highly recommend DCH Freehold Nissan as well as my sales representative Jim Smalls.

May 14, 2015

Cathy, thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We are happy to hear that your car-buying experience was delightful. Thank you for the kind recommendation of our dealership and of Jim. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

DCH Nissan Freehold Review

by from Freehold, NJ |

Buying process from Kevin H. was one of the best I have seen. Service appointments are quick to schedule and quick to process once arriving

Excellent Dealership, Customer Service,& Vehicle

by from Newport News, Virginia |

My wife and I drove 5.5 hours to purchase our vehicle from DCH Freehold Nissan. The staff from our Salesman to the Business Manager were professional and courteous. The vehicle that we purchase was described exactly how it was detailed and pictured online. The dealership accepted our offer and the closing was the fastest that my wife and I have ever experienced. DCH Freehold Nissan beat all of the dealerships in our local area from Newport News to Richmond, Virginia. We look forward to our next purchase for DCH Freehold Nissan!

May 6, 2015

Thank you for the great five-star review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed our smooth buying process with our dedicated staff. Congratulations on your new purchase and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Horrible experience.

by from Bucks Co. PA |

A 2013 Nissan Frontier was purchased from DCH Nissan in Freehold NJ on 8/4/14. Everything was provided to the dealer that was needed to transfer tags and registration to PA, and temporary registration was received. After weeks worth of calling and only getting voicemail boxes or someone who didn't have answers as to where the registration was, the temporary registration has now expired and the vehicle purchased cannot be legally driven. Called PA DMV and was told that the registration was processed, but the dealership has dropped the ball. Therefore, DCH does not have an answer as to why the registration cannot be completed for this purchase. DCH Freehold Nissan takes customer's money, and does not provide timely services for their loyal customers. Avoid this dealership at all costs!

September 12, 2014

Hi Laura, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. These reviews help highlight areas that could still be improved. I am disappointed to hear about the situation with your registration and I apologize that sometimes there can be a delay with out-of-state plates. However, once we became aware of the situation we worked diligently to get the registration issue taken care of as soon as possible. The plates and registration were immediately overnighted to the customer in PA and they did arrive within the three week timeframe. Please, give me a call at 732-780-3600 or email me at mabitabilo@dchusa.com at your earliest convenience if you would like to speak regarding this. Thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Mark Abitabilo Sales Manager

Leasing another Nissan Sentra

by from Morganville, NJ |

This is the 3rd Nissan Sentra that I have leased from DCH Freehold Nissan. I keep going back because of the wonderful, knowledgeable staff. This time I had Harold Van Arsdale. He was great....never felt pressured which I hate at other dealerships. He and the others that help negotiate worked with me. My daughter is also on her third lease from DCH Freehold Nissan. Great dealership and very fair. Would not go anywhere else.

June 11, 2014

Dolores, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Also, thank you for coming back to see us so many times! We appreciate your loyalty and hope we can continue exceeding your expectations and making your experience here a great one!

Fadi was very professional and did great!

by from New Jersey |

I purchased a Nissan Sentra for my daughter and Fadi took good care of us. He made the deal stress free, smooth and easy after just a little negotiating. I would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends & family.

June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review! We appreciate all customer feedback! We are so happy that you were able to find your daughter a car here at DCH Freehold Nissan without stress or hassle. Thank you for the recommendation!

Great service and buying experience

by from Mercerville, NJ |

Mark Weber provided excellent, efficient and friendly service. I would recommend DCH Nissan and Mark Weber to my friends looking to buy a new or used car.

May 5, 2014

Hello Kathy, we are delighted to hear that Mark was able to provide you with excellent customer service here at DCH Freehold Nissan. We thank you very much for your business and for your recommendation of our dealership and our dealership team. We look forward to assisting you with any of your future automotive needs.

Best Dealer experience ever!

by from Medford, NJ |

This was truly the best car buying experience ever, and a VERY large part was due to our knowledgeable Sales Associate, Travis. He made the buying process so easy. From the moment we walked through the door, Travis made us feel he was there only for us. He knew all the facts of the Rogue and explained everything is terms we understood, answering all our questions. We had been to several local Nissan dealerships, and was very dissatisfied which each one. Then we tried DCH! They are in a league of their own! We weren't fast talked, did not feel rushed, but did feel all our needs were being met due to Travis actually listening to, and hearing what we were saying. Now we have our Rouge SL with all the bells and whistles we wanted. In conclusion, I wish to say thank you DCH and especially TRAVIS.

new car lease

by from Jackson NJ |

Leased my new Nissan from mark weber and was very happy with the deal he gave us . mark was fantastic and made our purchase very simple. we also want to thank Mike the sales manager him and mark had us in and out in no time. if you are looking to lease or purchase a new or pre own vehicle this is the dealership to do it in.