DCH Freehold Nissan

Service 888-835-9098

Delivering Customer Happiness

Leasing another Nissan Sentra

by from Morganville, NJ |

This is the 3rd Nissan Sentra that I have leased from DCH Freehold Nissan. I keep going back because of the wonderful, knowledgeable staff. This time I had Harold Van Arsdale. He was great....never felt pressured which I hate at other dealerships. He and the others that help negotiate worked with me. My daughter is also on her third lease from DCH Freehold Nissan. Great dealership and very fair. Would not go anywhere else.

June 10, 2014

Dolores, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Also, thank you for coming back to see us so many times! We appreciate your loyalty and hope we can continue exceeding your expectations and making your experience here a great one!

Horrible experience.

by from Bucks Co. PA |

A 2013 Nissan Frontier was purchased from DCH Nissan in Freehold NJ on 8/4/14. Everything was provided to the dealer that was needed to transfer tags and registration to PA, and temporary registration was received. After weeks worth of calling and only getting voicemail boxes or someone who didn't have answers as to where the registration was, the temporary registration has now expired and the vehicle purchased cannot be legally driven. Called PA DMV and was told that the registration was processed, but the dealership has dropped the ball. Therefore, DCH does not have an answer as to why the registration cannot be completed for this purchase. DCH Freehold Nissan takes customer's money, and does not provide timely services for their loyal customers. Avoid this dealership at all costs!

September 12, 2014

Hi Laura, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. These reviews help highlight areas that could still be improved. I am disappointed to hear about the situation with your registration and I apologize that sometimes there can be a delay with out-of-state plates. However, once we became aware of the situation we worked diligently to get the registration issue taken care of as soon as possible. The plates and registration were immediately overnighted to the customer in PA and they did arrive within the three week timeframe. Please, give me a call at 732-780-3600 or email me at mabitabilo@dchusa.com at your earliest convenience if you would like to speak regarding this. Thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Mark Abitabilo Sales Manager

Fadi was very professional and did great!

by from New Jersey |

I purchased a Nissan Sentra for my daughter and Fadi took good care of us. He made the deal stress free, smooth and easy after just a little negotiating. I would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends & family.

June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review! We appreciate all customer feedback! We are so happy that you were able to find your daughter a car here at DCH Freehold Nissan without stress or hassle. Thank you for the recommendation!

Great service and buying experience

by from Mercerville, NJ |

Mark Weber provided excellent, efficient and friendly service. I would recommend DCH Nissan and Mark Weber to my friends looking to buy a new or used car.

May 5, 2014

Hello Kathy, we are delighted to hear that Mark was able to provide you with excellent customer service here at DCH Freehold Nissan. We thank you very much for your business and for your recommendation of our dealership and our dealership team. We look forward to assisting you with any of your future automotive needs.

Best Dealer experience ever!

by from Medford, NJ |

This was truly the best car buying experience ever, and a VERY large part was due to our knowledgeable Sales Associate, Travis. He made the buying process so easy. From the moment we walked through the door, Travis made us feel he was there only for us. He knew all the facts of the Rogue and explained everything is terms we understood, answering all our questions. We had been to several local Nissan dealerships, and was very dissatisfied which each one. Then we tried DCH! They are in a league of their own! We weren't fast talked, did not feel rushed, but did feel all our needs were being met due to Travis actually listening to, and hearing what we were saying. Now we have our Rouge SL with all the bells and whistles we wanted. In conclusion, I wish to say thank you DCH and especially TRAVIS.

new car lease

by from Jackson NJ |

Leased my new Nissan from mark weber and was very happy with the deal he gave us . mark was fantastic and made our purchase very simple. we also want to thank Mike the sales manager him and mark had us in and out in no time. if you are looking to lease or purchase a new or pre own vehicle this is the dealership to do it in.

Another great experience

by from Brick, NJ |

I am very thankful to Ralph for helping me find the car I wanted as well as being patient while I was making the decision. Also I had Mark finish up the rest of the process who was just as friendly and very easy to work with.

March 21, 2014

Lana, thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that Mark and Ralph were helpful and patient throughout your entire car-buying process. We always want our customers to feel valued and comfortable during their experience with our team. Thanks again for the great review and congratulations on your new vehicle!

Travis and DCH was fantastic

by from Millstone, New Jersey |

This was one of the best experiences I've had with buying a car. I started talking to Marc who was also fantastic in helping me find the right car for me. Travis took over my process and I could not have been happier. He was straight to the point on everything and made me feel extremely comfortable through a process that I once before hated going through because of how some car salesmen actually are. I can not say enough great things about how Travis took care of us. We went to the finance department and that too took 10 min tops because we wanted to go in and out and they fully understood and did not try to sway us either way. This dealer gives you what you want and gives the best deals. I would know, I called 6 different nissan dealerships in New Jersey and DCH was by far the easiest and nicest all around. Plus they gave me a fantastic deal that other Nissan dealerships could not without me having to rack my brain and negotiate numbers. I am always shopping at DCH freehold nissan. Thanks Travis!

March 12, 2014

Frank, we are so glad that your car-buying experience with DCH Freehold Nissan was one of the best! We are flattered to hear that you find our dealership the nicest and easiest to work with. It's great to know that Travis made you feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He's a very important member of our team and we will be sure to pass your compliments along to him. We can't wait to work with you again. Enjoy your new car!

The best car salesman i've ever had!!

by from Staten Island, NY |

This was the best experience i've ever had buying a car. Frank is an excellent saleman. He made buying a truck so easy and hassle free. Very honest and very knowledgable. Extremely pleasant to work with. He didn't pressure me at all and gave me another option as well to make sure i found the right truck. He worked hard to get me the best deal. Found my truck on carconnections.com on a Wednesday and by Saturday it was mine!!! My mother came with me to buy the truck and she was amazed at what a great, down to earth person Frank was. I would recommend Frank to everyone i know as well as Freehold Hyundai in general.

March 8, 2014

We cannot thank you enough for this excellent review! We appreciate your compliments of Frank, and we will be sure to share your thoughts with him. Thank you for your recommendation to others, and we hope you will return for any of your future car needs!

Great Experience

by from Monroe Twp NJ |

Travis did an excellent job selling me the new Rogue SL with premium package. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and explained all the features in detail. He also did an excellent job explaining the purchase lease options. This was a car he had to order and he kept me up to date on delivery dates. On the day I took delivery, Dwayne handled all the required paperwork, walk thru and test drive and answered all of my questions. Both Dwayne and Travis were both a pleaure to work with. Thank you both for a job well done. Tom A

Best car buying experience..

by from Freehold, NJ |

I've purchased many cars in my life and this by far was my best experience. My sales person Terry Lee was very easy to like. She was very knowledgeable and friendly and made the process hassle free.She exceeded my expectations all the way to the delivery. The manager Mike Ruffo was very helpful and knowledgable as well. I would always recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

February 27, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback and review. We are thrilled to hear this was your best car-buying experience ever! We strive to be the best dealer we can be and your feedback only helps us to be better. We will pass along your kind comments regarding our staff, especially to Terry and Mike. Thank you for your recommendation to friends and family and we hope to serve you in the future.