DCH Freehold Toyota Scion

New 866-549-7828
Used 877-352-6791
Service 877-855-9652

DCH - Delivering Customer Happiness

Easy, super friendly, helpful buying experience

by from cherry hill, nj |

The team responded quickly to my inquiry. Everyone was friendly towards myself as well as my boyfriend as his young son. They catered to everyone's needs and made the entire buying experience very easy. I even refinanced a few days alter and they couldn't have made that process any easier! Very stress free experience!

Great Experience

by from Princeton |

I bought a volkswagen pre-owned vehicle from DCH freehold. The reason for my decision with DCH is because of its reputation and the good price to be honest. So I did not negotiate with price but feel happy about having the car. Two months later, I hit my tyre to the curb and the tyre was broken. I towed the car to the dealership and the service department is warmly helping to resolve the problem. Though I have some misunderstanding with the manager Denis, at the end of the day I found he is a very nice guy and is ready to help. He called me to resolve any problem I have and I feel warm about this type of service. I recommend you to buy car from this dealership. I hope they will earn better business.

Thanks again!

by from Old Bridge NJ |

This was the second car that I bought from DCH. I used the Internet department to get a great deal. It was quick and easy and that's all I could ask for.

September 11, 2014

Happy to hear that you purchased your second car from us! Congratulations on getting a good deal and we are glad that the process was quick and easy for you. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Want to call me back guess not

by from toms river nj |

Worst dealer i ever been too, i bought a Tacoma from them last year when i lived in NJ. I ended up moving to FL, an am trying to contact them regarding my extended warranty i need to cancel. The salesman Dimitri was a good guy and very helpful besides the fact i called him too and never got a call back, however i have called the dealer 15 tiimes with no exaggeration, left messages with multiple managers and everyone else, never once got a call back every time i call i can never talk to someone they transfer me and all i ever got was a answering machine.

Great honest

by from Middletown, NJ |

One of the easiest & best buying experiences. Gave us a fair price to start, no haggling, no making us wait 20 min for a "manager approval", deal done in less than one hour. Excellent followup and service!

A really good dealership

by from Princeton, NJ |

This is a great dealership, and I have always found the GM and Sales staff people I could work with. I have purchased 10 vehicles in my lifetime, and the last 7 have been Toyota's. I have purchased 3 vehicles from DCH Freehold, and the reason why I haven't purchased more at this dealership is based on stock and availability. You know, when you need a car, what's available is all that matters. From Richard M. in sales to Rob H. in service, DCH Freehold has a fantastic crew. However, in this economy, people move around, so if Richard M. or Rob H. are there, and you need help, visit them. If not, William Liang is a fantastic GM too and has pointed me in right directions. Good luck! My advice to shoppers is to research the vehicle you want (do your homework), come in with a price you're comfortable with paying that fits your personal budget, and be open-minded. It can be a pleasant experience.

Bad new car buying experience

by from Neptune, NJ |

This review is not about Regina the internet salesperson I spoke to and she was absolutely wonderful. When I went in I was assigned to work with Peter Feld. My visit from this point was very disappointing to say in the least. Troubles began when the car color I wanted was wrong on the internet request. I wanted blue, they had beige. That aside, they did not even have the beige Highlander SE that was listed in my internet request. So he just walked me out to the lot and showed me a base model. Peter not only did not want to budge even a bit on the price but also tried to make a joke of it with the other salesmen. Who likes that ? After going to his manager he quoted me a price cut based on a rebate if I bought using full cash. Earlier that day Regina'd quoted me the same rebate for using the Toyota Financing when we spoke. So clearly that was a complete U-turn on their part. He then asked me if I have in writing what Regina said to me. I said no, and at that point he practically escorted me out the dealership saying "Thank you sir". At no point did he offer a test-ride, did not provide a brochure for the vehicle I was interested in, or even brought his manager in to speak to me. It felt like a brush-off every step of the way. Not sure how they garner such positive reviews inspite of the pathetic service. Maybe it was a bad day to go there. Considering I'd been offered a lower price @ Lakewood Toyota I should've never gone here.

September 4, 2013

I hate to hear this sort of feedback but appreciate your time in telling me about your experience. Please call me at 732-431-1300 or email me at wliang@dchusa.com so I can make amends and answer any questions you may have. I hope we can change your mind about our dealership and that we have the opportunity to earn your business in the future. Sincerely, William Liang General Manager DCH Freehold Toyota

Beware - Do not get car serviced here!!!

by from New Jersey |

There is something not right with the service department at this dealership. Every time I got my car serviced there, they came back with a new problem that would cost at least $500 to fix. My car is less that 95k miles and it is a family car (we did not use it to haul goods). Recently, when I got it serviced, they said it needs a new oil drain pan ($600). I took delivery of the car and with in 10 miles the engine check, skid, VSC lights came on. I took it back and they said it needs engine coil replacement ($600). Also the steering shaft is worn out and needs to be replaced ($500). Toyota says their cars run for 15-20 years. I wonder how!!! My car is breaking down just under 95k miles. Does it really needs all these costly repairs? Are these manufacturing issues (poor quality material used)? Or dealership is trying to make money? It don't know what's going on!!!

HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT GO THERE!!!!

by from marlboro, nj |

After 2 hours of test driving and negotiating, we agreed on the final sale price.... UNEXPECTEDLY they came back and told us that there was a mistake on the price and that it was actually $5k more than what the LARGE ORANGE CLEARANCE price tag hanging in the window of the car indicated. Thru-out the whole time we were there, neither the manager nor the salesperson noticed this HUGE discrepancy...only when we were ready to buy, did they mention it. This unfair negotiating has made us uncomfortable and we CAUTION EVERYONE from EVER dealing with them in the future! SHAME ON THEM!

August 30, 2012

I am sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory experience you had at our dealership. Our employees at DCH Freehold Toyota try their best to provide exceptional customer service and to continually exceed our customer?s expectations. Unfortunately, sometimes we do fall short, and I sincerely apologize for your negative experience. The price tag discrepancy was due to a human error. The incorrect price tag placed in the vehicle in question was meant for a different vehicle. As soon as the sales manager and sales consultant were made aware of the discrepancy, the issue was disclosed prior to the finalization of the potential sale. We certainly value you as our customer and hope that you will come back to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of service again to you in the future. Again, I thank you for your feedback as it is a crucial tool for us to continually improve our business processes and provide our customers with the outstanding service they deserve. William Liang General Manager DCH Freehold Toyota

Used Car Experience

by from NJ |

Very happy w/this dealership. No pressure to purchase car, no haggling, no long "let me talke to manager wait" nonsense. He asked what we were willing to pay, came back w/a reasonable counter--deal done. That's the way it should be. My only 2 complaints & minor; one is b/c its a used car vs new you don't get a full tank of gas--c'mon I'm spending 20K you can't give me a full tank? The 2nd one is that the followup service from the salesperson was not great when I needed something but I'm ok w/it b/c I just got what I needed on my own.

Unnecessary costly service repait recomendations

by from Freehold, NJ |

I have been visiting this dealer for my Carolla car service from past 2.5 years. everytime I visit them they charge me around $400. This time when I have visited them for last service two service recomendations. 1) Engine rupture rust cleanup costing $169 2) Back break cleanup costing $59 For first recomendation I have asked them after how many miles do you recomend this? they answered me that it needs to be done every 25-30 thousand miles. I made them look for past records of my vahicle of when this was done last time and this was done just before 14 thousand miles. I have asked then if it is really necessary and after seeing the record they told its not required. For second recomendation, I have told them I have changed front break and it just costed me $65 and for cleaning up why do you charge me $59 which does not make sense. Service men told me that it is not required to change the back break now, we can just clean the iron rust particles. I did not get both the recomendations done. I even got the server and I have answered that I was not satisfied. I got an email from Beth Connel asking me to give a call to then and when I gave a call it went to voice mail and I had left a VM leaving my contact number and never received a call from them.

July 2, 2012

Dear Reddy, I am sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our service department. The feedback you have provided is greatly appreciated, as I am sure we can learn from it. Our employees at DCH Freehold Toyota try their best to provide exceptional customer service. Unfortunately, sometimes we do fall short and I sincerely apologize for your negative experience. The service team is aware of the situation and I understand they have reached out to you regarding the issue. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of service again to you in the future. Again, I thank you for your feedback as it is a crucial tool in continuously improving our business and providing our customers with the outstanding service they deserve. Regards, William Liang General Manager DCH Freehold Toyota