Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

4264 US 9, Freehold, NJ 07728

best buying experience

by from Freehold N.J. |

Thank you bernard, thank you john scranton, and thank you mike! You people know what you are doing! I got a fair price for my trade and a good price on my lexus. The dealership was clean, the coffee was good AND hot. NO COMPLAINTS! I wont buy a car any other place but here in the future!

Great Experience

by from Manalapan, NJ |

Paul Vallejo, sales and leasing consultant of Ray Catena in Freehold is an outstanding individual. He is considerate, kind, courteous and provided quality service when delivering our new car we recently purchased from Ed Pistola . Paul delivered the car since Ed had a personal matter and wasn't available. Ed gave us an excellent deal for our new car. No pressure or intimidation tactics to buy, but simply gave us facts, options and worked on our behalf to help. The buying experience was quite pleasurable with a flexible way of working. Ed and Paul made it quite an experience. I also have a second Lexus that I purchased from ED two years ago, which is coming up for renewal very shortly. I plan on buying from Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold again.

Great service

by from Staten Island, NY |

We have been Ray Catena customers for more than 20 years. This last time we worked with Paul Vallejo at Lexus of Freehold who was honnest, responsive to our questions and a true professional. We highly recommend both the dealership and Paul in particular.

Overall Exceptional Experience

by from Westfield, NJ |

Thanks to Paul Vallejo and the entire Ray Catena of Freehold Lexus Team.... for everything Saturday, you certainly stood by your word, of not allowing me to leave the dealership on Saturday with the right mix of "great deal", friendship, customer service, and attention to details. It didn't hurt that you offered me a wrap/sandwich when you knew I was starving! The close to 6 hours we spent together would typically be laborious....but it never actually felt that because of your accommodating nature. Your knowledge of both your own brand/vehicles as well as the competitors was certainly another selling point with me. We will be sure to work with you in the future (approx 2 years or so) when we are ready to trade in our 2010 RX 350 and look into a 3rd row vehicle. I always here the radio commercials about how "Ray Catena wants you to focus on your family, home,etc , while letting Ray Catena worry about your car"......that certainly was in full effect Saturday. Mike Esposito

Amazing service

by from Freehold, NJ |

It was such a delight working with Paul Vallejo from Ray Catena in Freehold. He took the time to work with my purchase and provided excellent customer service. I couldn't have expected any better than this. Paul went above and beyond to make sure the transaction was smooth and comfortable for me. I highly recommend him to be your point of contact if you purchase a vehicle at Ray Catena Lexus in Freehold.

Brand New IS 250

by from Old bridge,Nj |

I had a great experience at Lexus of Freehold on my new purchase of a 2015 IS250. My salesman Paul Vallejo went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable throughout the car buying process. He was very professional, knowledgeable and patient. Ive bought numerous cars throughout the years and never experienced this level of quality service. Thanks again!

Fantastic Experience with Paul Vallejo

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

I recently traded in my Lexus IS250 for an ES350. Deeply enjoyed the experience facilitated by the salesman Paul Vallejo. I found Paul to be professional, thorough, patient, and accommodating throughout the process. He tried to make my transaction work after hours and over a few days which was very convenient for me. Paul was helpful without being intrusive. Car is outstanding and I would highly recommend Paul and the team of ray Catena Lexus of Freehold to anyone looking to buy a car. Great job Paul Vallejo. Thank you for everything.

Fantastic experience and service!

by from Brooklyn NY |

I have been a customer of Ray Catena for many years now and most recently leased my 4th car with them. My sales person there, Paul Vallejo is fantastic making the process stress free and guiding us to get what we needed and nothing else. I have and will always recommend Paul and Ray Catena to friends and family!

Lexus RC350

by from Sayreville,NJ |

Leasing my next car was a wonderful experience thanks to Lexus of Freehold and my salesman Paul Vallejo. I had had bad prior experiences from other dealers so finally doing business with a company that is honest and friendly made such the difference. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to get a great looking car for a price they can afford.

PAUL VALLEJO all the way. Seriously.

by from Pocono Summit, PA |

THIS WAS MY FIRST LEASE EXPERIENCE (thankfully with Paul) - I got (literally) THE BEST deal in the tri-state are on my Lexus GS, not even the 3rd party dealers (with no overhead) could match the price that Paul came back with after a long battle. He literally fought till the end, most likely making pennies on the deal. He worked with the bank to get my "not excellent" credit approved so that I still had the best rate on the car. I would highly recommend dealing with Paul. He is quick, organized and highly professional. Stayed at work almost 3 hours late and made his co-workers stay late just so that I can make it to the dealership after work and have the car inspected/polished and paperwork all ready go. He also sat with me, carefully explaining every single aspect of the documents I was signing and taking home. Then, he explained every single button in the car. Overall, I had an AMAZING experience. Thank you so much Paul. Hope you make a killing this year. See you in 27 months!