Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

(4.0) 4 Reviews

4264 US 9, Freehold, NJ 07728

Red Carpet Treatment

by from Barnegat, NJ |

Paul Vallejo, my sales rep, made me feel right at home the moment I walked into the dealership. He was courteous, respectful and knowledgeable. Sealed the deal that very day. Luv my new IS250 AWD in that gorgeous Atomic Silver with Lt Gray interior. Very hot car. It was the perfect car for me...and at a great price. Thanks again to Paul and, of course, to Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold.

Excellent!!

by from East WIndsor, NJ |

I recently bought a car from Ray Catena Lexus in Freehold. At first I was not considering buying a Lexus, but the salesman there, Paul, explained the Lexus IS250 F-Sport to me very well. He took his time to answer all my questions and did not pressure me into buying a car. Because the salesman did such an amazing job, after going to other dealerships and looking at other cars, I came back to Ray Catena Lexus to purchase that car. When I gave Paul a call about 15 minutes before the dealership closed, he still said it was okay for me to come in, and he stayed with me an hour after closing to sign the deal. My experience with this dealership was excellent and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Paul to anyone.

Poor Communication

by from Philadelphia PA |

I submitted a request to this dealer for a quote online thru cars.com I received 1 email from Chad Mieden with a quote and like any consumer who is looking to purchase I had questions that i needed answers to so I called the dealer. I was told he was with a customer so my call was forwarded to his voicemail. I waited and no response. I then sent an email to make sure he had my correct number and again no response. Guess my purchase isn't that important to them. Ill just take my money elsewhere.

Very responsive, good price

by from Chester County, PA |

This dealer was one of the few that responded to my Internet search for a particularly hard-to-find model without trying to steer me to a higher-priced version or a different model altogether. They offered me a very good price on one vehicle that they had in stock, and when I asked them to find the same vehicle in a slightly different configuration they found one for me that was still in transit from Japan and stuck to the original price. I was able to close the deal via e-mail and picked up the car a couple of days after it arrived with very little red tape. A friendly, straight-forward and low-pressure transaction. It was well worth traveling more than 100 miles to do business with this dealership.