Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport

111 Route 36, Keyport, NJ 07735

New 877-863-6599
Used 877-438-5777
Service 877-221-9396

Put the Power of Pine Belt to Work for You!

Great Buying Experience

by from Edison |

My sales consultant Mendez helped my family and I throughout our entire car shopping process. Dating all the way back to earlier this year, my parents and I have carefully talked to and dealt with many places. We felt most comfortable with Mendez and the Pine Belt Nissan Dealership. The communication and options were open the entire way. They did a fantastic job with us.

Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport responded to this review

December 1, 2014

Khody, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5 star review. You and your parents were great to work with and best of luck with your new Nissan Altima.

Unprofessional

by from Union Beach |

Called three times tonight and no one picked up the phone twice. When the woman finally answered the third time around she was completely rude and unprofessional during the course of our conversation. I ask very simple questions that I guess she not capable of answering and basically rushed me off the phone. I was a prior customer of this establishment and I have to say I was very surprised that this happen.

Great service and staff went above and beyond

by from Long Branch |

Had a great experince with Pine Belt Nissan from Keyport. At first my wofe and Iwere going to give up simce no delear woild approve us but Pine Belt did. Eric Huber was very helpful did not take long assisting me or doing the paper work. Tom Hebrew who is the special finance manager helped me above and beyond as well as Nick Cataldo especially over the phone and the process was quick and easy. Above all this delearship has great customer service and I will definitely come back to trade in my vehicle one day thanks again

Friendly Sales staff

by from Edison NJ |

David Cerchio who is Sales manager help us with closing deal for Nissan Quest. Friendly sales Staff team and honor our offer. I would recommend to visit this dealership.

My new Nissan Rogue

by from Matawan |

My experience with Pinebelt was graceful. I had already had a terrible day and had totaled my vehicle that morning. I was searching for used car dealerships online and found this one. I showed interest in a few cars and Michelle called me within minutes to ask if I wanted to come by. I decided to do it. Franz took me on a test

Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport responded to this review

December 3, 2014

Hello Amanda and thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5 star review. I am so glad that both Franz and Michelle where able to assist you with your new Rogue. Best of luck with your Rogue.

Released a Rogue

by from Staten Island |

I had such a great experience with Pine Belt Nissan. I have known Rich Willis for a very long time, I am a long time customer. He is a very easy to work with. I gave him a call to see what kind of deals they had because my lease was maturing soon and he was able to take care of my last payments and release another Rogue. Buying a car through Rich Willis is very easy.

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from sayreville, nj |

I have been buying cars for over 30 years now, probably 20 vehicles. I know that the internet is a very scary place, especially when shopping on line for a car. i spoke to 3 dealers asked them all not to lie to me to give me a straight number i visited all 3 dealers and the only one that kept their word was Michelle at Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport. I went in to Keyport Nissan, and what she told me over the internet and phone was absolutely on the money. No games and no bumps no hidden fees, all just straight forward selling. It was an absolute pleasure buying a car there. My sales man Rob Carlson was a true gentleman, and 100 % on the money with his product knowledge. I will send everyone I know to PINE BELT NISSAN OF KEYPORT.

Another Nissan Murano

by from Neptune |

This is the second Nissan Murano that I leased from Pine Belt in the past 6 years. I received a call from them saying that they can upgrade my lease. I was in for a regular oil change and I went to see Nick. By the time my car was done in service I had already leased a brand new Murano. Amazing!

Nick C. and Steve L. were extra helpful

by from Belford |

I recently had the opportunity to work with Pine Belt Nissan regarding a lease on a 2014 Nissan Rogue. I was lucky enough to get Steve l. as my sales rep. He was extremely helpful, and patient while I was deciding between models and equipment. When it came time to work out the numbers, I met the Sales Manager Nick C. He was also very considerate of my time and worries. He assured me that he would help make a deal, and he did just that. I am very happy with my vehicle, and with my price. I will definitely do business with Pine Belt Nissan again, and I will be sending my friends and family their way. Great deal, great service.

Easy to Work With - 1,2,3

by from Woodbridg, NJ |

One of the easiest and simple experiences I have ever had. I did majority of my used car purchase via email. They were able to get my financing secured so all I had to do was walk in, take my new Altima for a drive around the block, and finish up whatever paperwork I had left. It was that easy! Very enjoyable. Thank you to Erica, Steve, and Anthony!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Neptune, NJ |

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!! I have to say that the team at Pine Belt Nissan in Keyport is by far the most professional and dedicated group of people that I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with when buying a car. Tom Hebrew and Bob Sorg EXCEEDED my expectations and provided EXCELLENT customer service. My wife and I purchased a 2011 Nissan Murano and a 2006 Nissan 350Z and I am so happy with my new cars. I absolutely love them and are a great fit for us. My daughter Peyton loves the Murano and I can't wait for the summer to cruise with the top down on the 350Z. Thank you so much and I will be referring a lot of my credit repair clients over to you as well!!! Jose & Kellee Rodriguez Owners of Clean Slate Credit Solutions Neptune, NJ