Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport

111 Route 36, Keyport, NJ 07735

New 877-863-6599 New 877-863-6599
Used 877-438-5777 Used 877-438-5777
Service 877-221-9396 Service 877-221-9396

Put the Power of Pine Belt to Work for You!

Great Experience

by from Central New Jersey |

I went to Pine Belt Nissan in search for a used car. When I got there my salesman Mandez worked out an unbelievable deal for me to get a new 2015 nissan sentra sv that i could not turn down! He was very nice and professional. Mandez listened to what I wanted and was able to stay within my budget. Overall it was awesome! I left happy and with my very first car! I would definitely recommend pine belt nissan of keyport to my family and friends when they are in search for a new or used car!

My Family's Favorite Dealership

by from Sayreville NJ |

Because my father has been a very satisfied customer at this dealership, I trusted that Nick and the other employees would be able to help me out. We had looked at a few of their cars online before my visit and when I entered the building, Eduardo didn't hesitate to welcome me and lend me some keys so we could check them out. There was a clear decision on the Toyota and Nick was working with us right away, getting financing quotes and even bringing the overall price down! I couldn't be happier with this car and the way Nick walked me through the process. I am in good hands here.

Unprofessional

by from Union Beach |

Called three times tonight and no one picked up the phone twice. When the woman finally answered the third time around she was completely rude and unprofessional during the course of our conversation. I ask very simple questions that I guess she not capable of answering and basically rushed me off the phone. I was a prior customer of this establishment and I have to say I was very surprised that this happen.

Great service and staff went above and beyond

by from Long Branch |

Had a great experince with Pine Belt Nissan from Keyport. At first my wofe and Iwere going to give up simce no delear woild approve us but Pine Belt did. Eric Huber was very helpful did not take long assisting me or doing the paper work. Tom Hebrew who is the special finance manager helped me above and beyond as well as Nick Cataldo especially over the phone and the process was quick and easy. Above all this delearship has great customer service and I will definitely come back to trade in my vehicle one day thanks again

Friendly Sales staff

by from Edison NJ |

David Cerchio who is Sales manager help us with closing deal for Nissan Quest. Friendly sales Staff team and honor our offer. I would recommend to visit this dealership.

Great Buying Experience

by from Edison |

My sales consultant Mendez helped my family and I throughout our entire car shopping process. Dating all the way back to earlier this year, my parents and I have carefully talked to and dealt with many places. We felt most comfortable with Mendez and the Pine Belt Nissan Dealership. The communication and options were open the entire way. They did a fantastic job with us.

Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport responded to this review

December 3, 2014

Khody, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5 star review. You and your parents were great to work with and best of luck with your new Nissan Altima.

My new Nissan Rogue

by from Matawan |

My experience with Pinebelt was graceful. I had already had a terrible day and had totaled my vehicle that morning. I was searching for used car dealerships online and found this one. I showed interest in a few cars and Michelle called me within minutes to ask if I wanted to come by. I decided to do it. Franz took me on a test

Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport responded to this review

December 3, 2014

Hello Amanda and thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5 star review. I am so glad that both Franz and Michelle where able to assist you with your new Rogue. Best of luck with your Rogue.

Released a Rogue

by from Staten Island |

I had such a great experience with Pine Belt Nissan. I have known Rich Willis for a very long time, I am a long time customer. He is a very easy to work with. I gave him a call to see what kind of deals they had because my lease was maturing soon and he was able to take care of my last payments and release another Rogue. Buying a car through Rich Willis is very easy.

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from sayreville, nj |

I have been buying cars for over 30 years now, probably 20 vehicles. I know that the internet is a very scary place, especially when shopping on line for a car. i spoke to 3 dealers asked them all not to lie to me to give me a straight number i visited all 3 dealers and the only one that kept their word was Michelle at Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport. I went in to Keyport Nissan, and what she told me over the internet and phone was absolutely on the money. No games and no bumps no hidden fees, all just straight forward selling. It was an absolute pleasure buying a car there. My sales man Rob Carlson was a true gentleman, and 100 % on the money with his product knowledge. I will send everyone I know to PINE BELT NISSAN OF KEYPORT.

Another Nissan Murano

by from Neptune |

This is the second Nissan Murano that I leased from Pine Belt in the past 6 years. I received a call from them saying that they can upgrade my lease. I was in for a regular oil change and I went to see Nick. By the time my car was done in service I had already leased a brand new Murano. Amazing!