Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport

111 Route 36, Keyport, NJ 07735

New 877-863-6599
Used 877-438-5777
Service 877-221-9396

Put the Power of Pine Belt to Work for You!

Released a Rogue

by from Staten Island |

I had such a great experience with Pine Belt Nissan. I have known Rich Willis for a very long time, I am a long time customer. He is a very easy to work with. I gave him a call to see what kind of deals they had because my lease was maturing soon and he was able to take care of my last payments and release another Rogue. Buying a car through Rich Willis is very easy.

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from sayreville, nj |

I have been buying cars for over 30 years now, probably 20 vehicles. I know that the internet is a very scary place, especially when shopping on line for a car. i spoke to 3 dealers asked them all not to lie to me to give me a straight number i visited all 3 dealers and the only one that kept their word was Michelle at Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport. I went in to Keyport Nissan, and what she told me over the internet and phone was absolutely on the money. No games and no bumps no hidden fees, all just straight forward selling. It was an absolute pleasure buying a car there. My sales man Rob Carlson was a true gentleman, and 100 % on the money with his product knowledge. I will send everyone I know to PINE BELT NISSAN OF KEYPORT.

Another Nissan Murano

by from Neptune |

This is the second Nissan Murano that I leased from Pine Belt in the past 6 years. I received a call from them saying that they can upgrade my lease. I was in for a regular oil change and I went to see Nick. By the time my car was done in service I had already leased a brand new Murano. Amazing!

Nick C. and Steve L. were extra helpful

by from Belford |

I recently had the opportunity to work with Pine Belt Nissan regarding a lease on a 2014 Nissan Rogue. I was lucky enough to get Steve l. as my sales rep. He was extremely helpful, and patient while I was deciding between models and equipment. When it came time to work out the numbers, I met the Sales Manager Nick C. He was also very considerate of my time and worries. He assured me that he would help make a deal, and he did just that. I am very happy with my vehicle, and with my price. I will definitely do business with Pine Belt Nissan again, and I will be sending my friends and family their way. Great deal, great service.

Easy to Work With - 1,2,3

by from Woodbridg, NJ |

One of the easiest and simple experiences I have ever had. I did majority of my used car purchase via email. They were able to get my financing secured so all I had to do was walk in, take my new Altima for a drive around the block, and finish up whatever paperwork I had left. It was that easy! Very enjoyable. Thank you to Erica, Steve, and Anthony!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Neptune, NJ |

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!! I have to say that the team at Pine Belt Nissan in Keyport is by far the most professional and dedicated group of people that I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with when buying a car. Tom Hebrew and Bob Sorg EXCEEDED my expectations and provided EXCELLENT customer service. My wife and I purchased a 2011 Nissan Murano and a 2006 Nissan 350Z and I am so happy with my new cars. I absolutely love them and are a great fit for us. My daughter Peyton loves the Murano and I can't wait for the summer to cruise with the top down on the 350Z. Thank you so much and I will be referring a lot of my credit repair clients over to you as well!!! Jose & Kellee Rodriguez Owners of Clean Slate Credit Solutions Neptune, NJ

Respects Customers

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Had three cars in mind for financing or leasing. Came here last because we'd had a Murano a couple of cars ago and liked it, so were testing the first two cars against it. Continue to love the Murano, but this dealership made the experience a slam dunk. We'd scheduled a test drive (to be sure our experience was the same or better), and everything was in order when we arrived, they knew we were coming, and after taking some initial information (10 minutes, max) they had the car model with the features we wanted ready to go. Franz was very easy to work with, and respected the major constraint we had to work under that day (time), so when we decided to do more than test drive, but negotiate and try and get it done, he moved the process along well.They were fair about the trade-in value of our dealership, they worked a few processes simultaneously (like insurance and credit checking), and when it was done, all we had to do with Anthony the finance manager was sign the paperwork. In fact, the paperwork was done before the car was ready. Start to finish, we were done in three hours. We'd come in prepared, having gotten a realistic (not only on-line) value for our trade-in, and for the features we wanted. I think they realized that, and they adjusted how long it takes appropriately and with concern for our time constraints. That's always bothered me about other dealerships, they don't listen, but Franz and Anthony certainly did. I've driven a few Nissans, both rentals and personal, and think they make a great product, but sometime dealerships can screw it up. Pine Belt most certainly did not.

Extraordinarily friendly salesman.

by from Freehold, NJ |

From the moment we arrived and got out of our old car in the Pine Belt Keyport parking lot, we were greeted by our extraordinarily friendly salesman, Matt Fiehl. He was very honest with us and took his time to explain every detail of our deal and the car we purchased. He never looked stressed, and he went to bat for us several times with management. We felt extremely comfortable working with him, and I would recommend anyone to buy a car from Matt. One instance that stuck out in our minds was when Matt matter-of-factly asked us if we were married. Then, he congratulated us several times. Although this seems so simple and benign to most people, it was a BIG DEAL to us. I have to say that no one (ever) asked us deliberately if we were a married couple. We usually get the questions "Are you two brothers?" or "How are you related?" That made us feel so at ease and accepted, and I'm sure he didn't know how amazing that made us feel. I'm so happy with this dealership, especially our salesman. I couldn't have asked for anything more that we got. They went over and beyond with us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Softball King

by from Staten Island, NY |

Could not have been a better experience. I shopped around at 3 Nissan stores and 3 or 4 other makes as well. My salesperson was Vito F, Vito I must say was on top of his game, he new more about used cars than i could have ever expected, I gave him an outline of what I was looking for in a vehicle and he knew off the top of his head, which of the cars he had to show me. Which I was very impressed with since they had over 100 used cars on their lot. He took his time, and showed me like 7 cars. he was very good, I felt very comfortable with him and trusted him like he was a family member. I will send all my friends and family to Pinebelt Nissan of Keyport to see Vito. The entire place was friendly and very helpful, I love my Altima.

So Friendly and Helpful!!

by from Red Bank, NJ |

Everyone was so friendly, helpful, and efficient! I was constrained to a very tight budget and Steve and his manager made it work! I am so thankful for all of their help!