All American Chevrolet

1255 Rt 35 , Middletown, NJ 07748

New 855-724-9445
Used 888-841-4211
Service 855-204-6202

"NO GAMES....NO GIMMICKS.....JUST SELLING WITH HONESTY AND INTEGRITY"

went online to build silverado

by from new jersey |

went online to look at and build a new silverado, i already had a 2009 silverado. i was contacted thru a telephone call from a very pleasant salesman named chuck, we talked for a few minutes on the phone. he was very knowledgeable and did not pressure me at all. we set up an appointment for later that day. when i went to the dealership i asked for chuck and was greeted a few seconds later by chuck. he had already had the truck we discussed on the phone pulled up front and ready to be looked over and to go for a test drive. after the test drive we returned to the dealership. things could not have gone better, i left about an hour later with my new truck. 5 stars all around.

happy customer

by from Holmdel, NJ |

The service I received at All American Chevrolet was excellent. They met all of my expectations plus more. My salesperson, Kathy Pruitt was a true automotive professional. I've worked with her in the past and I will continue to bring her my business in the future.

Durango

by from Belford |

I'm very happy with All American Chevy. My sales consultant Kevin O was wonderful. He showed me everything I needed to know about my beautiful SUV. I will tell friends and family to go see Kev O. He will treat you the way we should be treated , unlike other dealerships.. Thank you

New Chevy Cruze

by from monmouth nj |

Great time with my salesman Jason W. I traded in a Chevy and left the same day with my New Chevy, All American Chevy was my first stop and I usually don't buy same day but everyone was friendly and made the entire purchase fun,easy going and stress free. Thanks Jason , I am recomending my friends to come see you for their cars!

Son's first purchase of an automobile

by from Piscataway, NJ |

This was my son's first purchase of an automobile (2011 Chevrolet Equinox). He had done a lot of research and we went to several dealerships before coming to All Americal Chevrolet. We found Jason Wysowata very knowledgeable, professional, and forthright. His Manager Chris was very fair and reasonable. The condition of the vehicle was very clean, they stayed after hours to answer all our questions in great detail. What a top quality establishment. I would highly recommend this dealership. We really felt like we were in great hands and they proved to be very efficient throughout the entire process which was handled expeditiously. Thank you All American Chevrolet and keep on providing awesome customer service.

PROFESSIONAL PERSONABLE UNPRESSURED

by from STATEN ISLAND NY |

JIM AND BILL MADE THE PURCHASE OF MY SILVERADO FUN!!!!! THERE WAS NO PRESSURE TO BUY, IN FACT IT TOOK US A WEEK TO DECIDE AND WHEN WE CAME BACK THEY WERE AS PERSONABLE AND PROFESSIONAL AS THE FIRST TIME. GREAT JOB ALL AMERICAN WE WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS IF THEY ARE IN MARKET TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cobalt All American Chevy

by from Holmdel NJ |

This is the second car I have purchased from Rick Romeo at All AMerican Chevy. Again they have been professional, fair and I am completely satisfied with my purchase.

Ronnie C great price great service

by from Bushkill PA |

I came 2 hours away from Bushkill PA, was recommendedby his daughter everything that i was told on the phone was just what he told me when i got there. I love the car price was in my budget and just very happy with the whole deal from start to finish. i would recommend All American Chevy and Ronnie C to anyone looking for a good car and great deal

Fantastic Experience

by from Middletown, NJ |

Bill was fantastic! Car buying is normally a painful process but Bill made it pleasant and painless. We told him our budget and he did everything in his power to ensure we were happy when we left. In my experience, I have left car dealerships feeling taken but not today - I was pleasantly surprised. Best car buying experience to date.

Horrible management

by from Staten Island |

I wrote a review the day after I bought my used vehicle. I bought an 8 year old car with low miles so I expected and noticed cosmetic flaws. What I didn't expect was to miss two days work and still have a car that wouldn't pass NYS inspection. Buyer beware of these used cars of you live in NY. After debating with Tom, the general manager about reimbursement for the money I HAD to put in the car to pass safety inspection, he told me in New Jersey cars only have to pass emissions inspection not safety and emissions in New York. So, I'm out two days pay and $225 I had to pull out of my own pocket for a car I drove off the lot days ago. In the two days I sat in the waiting room they did fix; the brakes, bad windshield washer pump motor, drivers window housing, and an outstanding recall. Yeah they sold me a car with an outstanding recall. As I said before, if you value your safety don't buy a used car here. I only hope this review helps someone not regret their purchase as I am.