World Volkswagen of Neptune

Service 888-301-0432

To Make Every Customers Experience Easy and Stress Free

Purchasd a Preowned 2010 Volkswagen EOS

by from Glen Rock, NJ |

After searching the Internet feverishly looking for the best possible deal, I finally found it at World Volkswagen. I thought the price was too good to be true until I walked out the door with the vkehicle at the price listed on the Internet. No gimmicks, and especially no bait and switch tactics were used. Just 100% honesty, and the vehicle was even better than described. They even included some extras like a complete buffing of the vehicle, and a complementary fuel injection system flush. What more can I say! Just get down to World Volkswsgen for your best deal on a new or preowned Volkswagen. Thankfully, Russ Vizzi

July 8, 2015

Hi Russ, First, let me say, thanks for coming into our store! Congratulations on doing your research and finding the perfect pre-owned VW for you at our dealership. That is really exciting and I hope you are enjoying your car. Those extras were just a little "thank you" for coming in to check us out. If you need anything else we're more than happy to help! Have fun driving, Justin Simcox, General Manager.

John Underscore

by from Monmouth County, NJ |

I saw a commercial for the car I wanted and figured it was time to get out of my old car due to high miles. I went to a different dealership to test drive and see if I could get a good deal. I wound up getting into a fight with the sales manager and him not even trying to get me into a car, and telling me I would have to stick with my current make to get into a new car. I told him I will go to World VW and stop by when I get my new vehicle from them. I contacted World via the internet and was helped out by Lindsey. She wrote up a quote and the price was already lower than the previous dealership. I was greeted by the salesman Dean. He got me the color and options I wanted. He went throughout the whole car and was there to talk while waiting for all the paperwork, unlike other dealerships who leave you abandoned. He was my guy from start to finish. Great service and great guy!

July 10, 2015

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am really happy to see you were able to find a great vehicle and deal at our dealership. Both Lindsey and Dean are great representations of our store. They are friendly and very eager to help the customer find exactly what they came in looking for. Congratulations on your purchase! If you need any other assistance we would be happy to help you! Justin Simcox, General Manager.

Car purchase

by from Newark NJ |

I must say Robert Desantis is the man! He helped my wife and I purchase our new car. Hopefully we will be return customers for a second car in the near future.

July 10, 2015

Hi Boss, Congratulations on your purchase! We look forward to seeing you again in order to help you find another car perfect for you. I'll be sure to spread the word to Rob as he would be happy to know your excitement. If you need anything else we'd be more than happy to help. Have fun driving! Best, Justin Simcox, General Manager.

2nd time around

by from ocean, nj |

this was the 2nd car I got from Roy Draper...a real gentlemen and he made it easy

May 13, 2015

Hello Jim, Thank you again for your business! We are very pleased you returned for your second purchase with Roy. Thank you for posting reviews for us. We look forward to helping you again and again for all of your automotive needs. Regards, Justin Simcox, GM

Great experience

by from Wall, NJ |

In the market for my first lease and looking for a mid-sized sedan. I was shopping on my own and was prepared for the dealers to take advantage of a woman, but my experience was fantastic at VW in Neptune. It was easy, fast and no typical sales pitches I didn't feel pressured or taken advantage of. Roy Draper was easy and nice to work with. I left the dealership and called back a few hours later to sign on for a VW Passat. I requested a specific exterior/interior color and the dealership had the car there within a few hours. Nice staff, easygoing sales force and quick service. I was very happy and pleased. And, as a first time VW owner, I am beyond thrilled with the car.

July 10, 2015

Hi Great experience, I'm happy to see you had a "great experience" at our dealership! We try our best to help each and every customer who walks into our store. Everyone is treated as equals and we are determined to help the customer to the best of our ability. Roy is a great guy and wonderful teammate, he is understanding, reliable and dedicated to helping the client. If you need anything else we'd be happy to help! Best, Justin Simcox, General Manager.

Recent purchase

by from Neptune, NJ |

This is my 3rd purchase from VW of Neptune. If it wasn't for Earl King, sales & Jonathan, manager, I wouldn't have been back. Because of their honesty and courteous treatment, I am now the HAPPY owner of a NEW 2015 VW Jetta that fits my needs and lifestyle. Thanks again Guys!

July 10, 2015

Hi Roseanne, Thank you for being a returning customer to our store! I couldn't be happier to see that. We try our best to provide an honest and courteous experience to each of our customers at all times. Congratulations on your Jetta! I hope you are enjoying it. That is a fantastic ride. If you need anything else we'd be happy to assist you. Best, Justin Simcox, General Manager.

Great To Work With

by from Point Pleasant, NJ |

It was an easy process to purchase my certified pre owned 2012 Jetta. From being contacted by the dealership to set up a time to see the vehicle to my salesman Bob processing the deal it was a great experience.

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Brick, Nj |

Front line, sales and support staff were all fantastic! All were available at my convenience and didn't force the sale at any point the way many dealers do. Don't expect to be car shopping for a while but World VW will be the first place I check when I do.

Fantastic Experience

by from Brooklyn NY |

On 8/18/14 I purchased a Rav4 from World Volkswagen. I proudly say kudos to Robert deSantis I describe him as master of Sales and Customer Personalities Perfectionist. Not to mention Jenni with super customer relation who stayed on target until I've arrived on location. Both Robert & Jenni gave precise travel direction to and from NY as well. My opinion is that Robert Desantis should be presented with trophy for the month of August as Excellency in Sales presentation @ Courtesy. Again, Robert- keep up the fantastic & awesome professionalism - I wii not hesitate to refer WorldVW

got me to tennis on time

by from Sea Girt NJ |

I needed to buy a car for my son and the only time I had was 2 hours before my tennis. All paperwork etc done with no hassle love it

Easy to work with

by from Neptune, NJ |

Quick and painless experience. I will be going back when the 2015 Golf Sportwagen comes out.