Ray Chevrolet

39 N. Rte. 12, Fox Lake, IL 60020

New 877-843-4389
Used 866-636-0613
Service 877-230-4260

Named 2013 Dealer of the Year by General Motors! We can finance your dream vehicle today

Amazing staff and service!

by from Algonquin, IL |

Just bought a 2014 Chevy Equinox from Adam Frandsen at Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake, IL! Amazing experience! I was there with my 1 year old not really expecting to buy a car but hopeful. I didn't think they'd be able to get me the car I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. I was wrong!!! They were amazing and I love my new car. Adam was so accommodating and provided me with the best service I've ever had at a car dealership so far. They definitely gained a customer for life and I would recommend them to anyone.

Salesman-Hugo Ayala...The Best!!!

by from Round lake, il |

I recently purchased a chevy Sonic and I must say the service is spectacular! Mr. Ayala was so patient and helpful in finding the perfect car for my boys and I. Thanks again,

Chris Khalmorgan is great!

by from Fox lake il |

CHRIS KAHLMORGAN IS THE BEST! DO NOT DEAL WITH ANYONE BUT HIM. HE COMES IN ON HIS DAY OFF AND HE RACKS HIS BRAIN UNTIL HE FINDS THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU CHRIS!!!!!

Awesome salesman, great inventory

by from Palatine illunois |

Came in just window shopping for a newer used car. Was greeted by George Z who was upbeat and energetic and fun to shop with. He wasn't intimidating at all and answered all my questions. When I have the down payment i want saved up I will definitely be back! Lots to choose from!!

Great customer service!!

by from Bartlett, IL |

Rupe was great he was nice and friendly! He was able to get me the car I wanted and was able to negotiate a price I could afford!! The dealers tech was very helpful as well he was able to show me step by step how the Onstar worked and all the special features the car has! Overall I truly recommend this dealer!!

amazing service

by from Fox lake , il |

I would like to say thank you to everyone at Raymond Chevrolet. Sean Runions he was a lot of help, I went in wanting to get info but I came out with a 2014 Chevy equinox, and I love it.

Great Service

by from Lakemoor, IL |

I took my car for service and was very happy with the service that i received. I had somewhere to be so i didn't have much time to sit and wait. Brian and the whole team did everything they could to have me out on the road. i'm very happy and pleased with the service that i got. Will definitely recommend this Dealership.

Wonderful hospitality from mr Hugo

by from Chicago Illinois |

Hi my name is Roslyn Terrell. I was desperate for a car. My old car had die, on me (smile), so I was so desperate. So I contacted a good friend, Joseph nash. Who talked to me and told me, come on in to Ray Chevrolet . So my parents, and son, and myself , drove to Ray Chevrolet. And when we pulled up in the lot, there was a gentlemen there, who greeted us, at the car! And introduced himself as Hugo. Wow we were all impressed, because he knew who we were. Hugo guided us into the dealership, and god!!! He was special. He offered drinks, popcorn, etc, to makes us comfortable. Myself & mom, walks with a cane. So Hugo said to me, I will bring the car around to you, after my dad & son, pick them out!!! Wow!!!! Who does that,Hugo does. My family & myself was soooo impress with Hugo ! He is one heck of a salesman. His personality, is so warm , respectful, and most honest, then there after, he has called to ask , how are we enjoying the car. I don't know his last name. But baby I know the first name is Mr Hugo !!! I've already recommend Hugo to be the man to see!!! Love ya!!!! Hugo!! Your a diamond in the sky!!!! God bless you Hugo!! God bless you!! And thank you . Go Hugo !!!!!!!!!

Highly Recommend!

by from Fox Lake, IL |

I'll admit this was my first time purchasing a new car, but after walking in the door, all nerves were gone. This is an awesome dealership, and working with George Zakrzewski was a pleasure. I felt no pressure to buy, but was easily convinced when presented with an amazing vehicle and a strong warranty to cover any worries I had buying a used car. Though the dealership is a fair distance from me, the awesome people and the great service they provide made it 100% worth the extra distance. I highly recommend to anybody: check this place out FIRST.

THANKS RAY CHEVY AND HUGO!!!!!!

by from Mchenry, IL |

HUGO and the staff,... Matt the G.M.,... Dan in finance,... T.J. in service is the reason ive bought 3 corvettes, 2 tahoes and a pick up truck and I keep going back. They make every visit a red carpet experience, Ray himself usually walks up and says hello and acknowledges i bought a car from him, great people/staff!!

Everyone is welcome at Ray- Thanks Sean Runions!

by from Chicago,IL |

I just bought a 2012 Acadia this weekend from the folks at Ray Chevrolet and and had the great fortune to work with Sean Runions and his team! The family and I were on the way from Chicago to visit relatives in Wisconsin when we stopped in to check out a vehicle we had seen on line. We even had the family dog in the car! Once we knew that we wanted the car, Sean and his team worked to get us into our new car quickly and efficiently. Our pup was even offered a bottle of water and a spot in the comfortable waiting room while we got things squared away. I sure wasn't expecting that! Thanks again and ask for Sean the next time you visit Ray.