Ray Chevrolet

39 N. Rte. 12, Fox Lake, IL 60020

New 877-843-4389
Used 866-636-0613
Service 877-230-4260

Named 2013 Dealer of the Year by General Motors! We can finance your dream vehicle today

Amazing staff and service!

by from Algonquin, IL |

Just bought a 2014 Chevy Equinox from Adam Frandsen at Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake, IL! Amazing experience! I was there with my 1 year old not really expecting to buy a car but hopeful. I didn't think they'd be able to get me the car I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. I was wrong!!! They were amazing and I love my new car. Adam was so accommodating and provided me with the best service I've ever had at a car dealership so far. They definitely gained a customer for life and I would recommend them to anyone.

Superb Service from Joan Riano

by from Lansing, IL |

Good morning I just wanted to inform someone of the quick service that I received yesterday from the folks at Ray Chevrolet in Fox lake. I was having trouble connecting my garage door opener to the vehicle. I sent a text to Hugo Ayla and he passed the message to the Tech Team who called asap. Joan Riano call me right away and walked me through the process within ten minutes. I had a little bit of trouble the but he was very patient with me and I when I got it, I was so excited and ever grateful. This feature will help me a lot having two cars and only one working remote. Thank you Thank you Thank you to the Tech Team at Ray Chevy. YOU'RE THE BEST! Marie Morris

Service

by from Island Lake, IL |

Outstanding! Walked in with a bluetooth delimea without an appointment for my 2009 Malibu (highly depend on my bluetooth for my job), they immediately attended to my problem, patiently trouble shooting my problem, offering their time, patience and expertise at no cost to me. They even offered info on features related to my bluetooth I didn't even know about. Wow, way to go Ray Chevrolet (and Ray Jr.), proud to drive an American car, especially a chevy. Sue S. Island Lake, IL

Great Deal On Inexpensive Car

by from Crystal Lake |

Was in need of a cheap used car for my son. It would be his first. I pulled into the used car lot. My salesman, Sean Runions had to run across the street numerous times getting a number of keys . I looked at about 6 or 7 cars until he found one my son absolutely loved. He was patient with my son's pickyness. Great job!! I was also happy to learn that every car gets inspected and looked over. Not like buying from a smaller dealer. If your in need of an inexpensive vehicle , I recommend a visit to Ray. Peace of mind.

Great Experience

by from Johnsburg |

Went There A week ago just looking for a car for my son. Sean Runions Greeted me with a smile and enthusiasm. He bent over backwards search for the perfect vehicle for me. showed me several models until we came across the perfect one. Got a fantastic deal on it as well. Definitely will recommend going there.

Great Experience

by from Johnsburg |

Great place & salesman

by from Wauconda |

It was a pleasant surprise to get such great salesman as Sean Runions. He had all the answers to our questions, didn't make you feel pressured & was friendly. I hope to be able to get the car I want as soon as I get a little more capital. I would certainly tell anyone looking for a car to come to Ray's and ask for Sean.

very informed salesperson

by from crystal lake ill |

my husband & I visited Ray Chevrolet because of all the radio commercials I hear. I was hit twice this year in my small ford, so I need something safer.Haven't made up my mind yet on a truck or car. Your sales person was very informed on all of the ones we looked at.. His name is Sean Runions and he sure had a lot of patience with me as I can't seem to make up my mind on a comfortable safe auto. We will soon be deciding what we want and I will be calling Sean. Very nice dealership. thank you.. Mrs Johnnie Rehberger

great deal

by from Chicago, IL |

I have bought several vehicles from Ray Chevrolet. Overall great experience. My salesman Doug Kiscellus did a great job getting my deal done.

Awesome 2014 Silverado!

by from Chicago, IL |

Went in and met with Rich Gniadek who was extremely helpful in making my car buying experience as smooth as possible. The customer service was above and beyond what I've received at other dealerships.

Great salesman

by from Barringto, IL |

I was in the market for a used car and a friend of mine who had purchases a vehicle from ray not too long ago recommended me to go see Will Ruiz and boy was I glad he did. Will was very professional and curtious. He landed me on the perfect car and made the entire buying process quick and painless. I would recommend Will Ruiz to anyone in the market for a new/used car. He definitely knows his stuff two big thumbs up to Will.