Ray Chevrolet

39 N. Rte. 12, Fox Lake, IL 60020

New 877-843-4389
Used 866-636-0613
Service 877-230-4260

Named 2013 Dealer of the Year by General Motors! We can finance your dream vehicle today

Amazing staff and service!

by from Algonquin, IL |

Just bought a 2014 Chevy Equinox from Adam Frandsen at Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake, IL! Amazing experience! I was there with my 1 year old not really expecting to buy a car but hopeful. I didn't think they'd be able to get me the car I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. I was wrong!!! They were amazing and I love my new car. Adam was so accommodating and provided me with the best service I've ever had at a car dealership so far. They definitely gained a customer for life and I would recommend them to anyone.

great lease

by from woodstock |

I got a fantastic low price on a lease from sean runions. He showed me every option on the car, andwered all my questions and was very professional. Definitely recommend Ray Chevrolet.

Best service ever for buying a car

by from Round lake il |

I just want to give a big Thanks to Sean Runions for Working very hard on getting me a approved for my new to me Kia Soul. Also for making sure everything is safe and working good with. This is my Second car I have bought with Sean and he has always been helpful and doesn't give up till he gets you in something. I cant leave out Keith for letting me always stealing his desk it was always the only one open when I came in. Derek in Finance manager for all his work to get me approved and paper work. This is the 3rd car I have gotten and will never go to another dealership ever no matter what Your guys really do care about your customers. I cant wait to pick up my car and I will post a photo once I get it. Thanks Guys

first time buyer

by from Racine, wi |

Just bought my very first car from a dealership and was very happy with ray`s! My bf and I went just to look not really expecting to buy a vehicle more so just get an idea of what I liked. Dennis was very helpful and more than willing to show us any vehicle that we liked despite it being bitter cold. We came acrossed a jeep compass that hadn't even been listed on thier site and took it for a test drive. Once we got back we sat down and started working on the numbers. He was very patience with me since as I said this was my first time buying from a dealer. He made sure that everything was what I was comfortable with payment wise never once making me feel pressured on having to buy it. So thanks again Dennis Lazara for making my first car buying experience a good one :-)

Long Day at Rays

by from Lake Villa IL |

My family has bought cars from Rays in the past...Went in on Monday Feb 9 ...was looking at 2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LTZ....The salesman was great however i questioned the value of the vehicle was told by my financial institution the car was worth less then the selling price. I did buy the vehicle Rays did take a little off the price however I was a little disappointed they did not take more off. I was confused about how to complete the paperwork . Finally everything was accomplised however I am still a little disappointed in the final outcome.

Ray Chevrolet responded to this review

February 12, 2015

Hello Park65, Thank you for your continued business and our apologies for not being able to provide a smooth buying experience. Our vehicles are priced aggressively according to our surrounding marketplace. It is our policy to ensure that all our customers fully understand the paperwork they are signing, and if any questions still exist, please reach out to us we can explain everything in detail. If there is anything still outstanding that does not make you completely satisfied, please contact our customer relations manager Carrie Rizzo at crizzo@raychevrolet.com

Ray's is a great place to shop for a car

by from Wauconda Il |

Was looking with my daughter for a car at Ray's. Getting great ideas before we're ready. They had some great looking cars. She can hardly wait to earn a little more to come back. Nice clean place. You couldn't beat the courtesty & friendliness of the dealer, Mr Sean Runions. Hope to see you again soon.

Great Sevice

by from palatine, il |

Salesman Josh Kiscellus was exceptional. smooth transaction. great price. entire staff was friendly. will reccommend all my firends. go see josh kiscellus

***Always Amazing Service***

by from West Dundee, IL |

I absolutely LOVE Ray Chevrolet! We've purchased our last 3 new cars there and I would NEVER go anywhere to buy a car. Last year when I bought a car I worked with Adam Walker and it was such an easy and hassle free process that when I knew I wanted to upgrade into a new car and sales said they'd have an appointment set up for me with a sales manager and I said no way no how I want Adam Walker and that's who I'll work with. Once again an amazing experience. I always go into a dealership with realistic expectations but he always blows me out of the water with the deals he's able to get me. I only wanted a 2015 1LT Malibu and I wanted my payments reasonable and no co signer this time and he was able to get me all 3 with no issues. This is my first brand new car and I bought it all by myself and Adam Walker made that possible. I am a loyal customer for life!

First time leasing

by from Grayslake il |

I worked with Guillermo Ruiz He explained a different way of purchasing a vehicle (lease) which made perfect sense for me. I am very happy with the ray Chevrolet staff that helped me.

Bought a certified pre-owned 2011 Chevy Colorodo

by from Grayslake, Illinois |

Can't say it was a pleasant experience, but my salesman, Guillermo Ruiz, did a nice job with the process of showing me the vehicle, test drive was fine. The whole process takes too long, however. I was there on a very busy Saturday, and then Monday evening to wrap it up. Lot's of waiting for the different individuals to give me their pitch. Very tiring process. Got out of the dealer at 9:30 PM and not everything was taken care of: my spare keyless entry key fob did not get programmed. I had to come back to have it done. When I returned to have it programmed on a Saturday, they did accommodate me even though the place was extremely busy (I did appreciate that). HOWEVER, when I got home, I found out my original key fob was not working (for some reason it became unprogrammed- I assume the programmer screwed up and didn't program both. Now I have to go back again. One last disappointment, a big one: the vehicle didn't have floor mats. Why dealers remove them from used vehicles is beyond me. Guillermo was nice enough to scrounge up some inexpensive black rubber mats to get me out the door, but they do not match or fit the vehicle. Where are the original mats, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Ray Chevrolet responded to this review

January 28, 2015

Hello Jim, We apologize for the experience you had here at our dealership. We take pride in our customers being completely satisfied, and this is not how we do business. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here, and I would appreciate you contacting our Customer Relations Manager Carrie Rizzo to discuss this matter further. She can be reached at 847-587-3300 ext 1303.

Car purchase

by from Lakemoor illinois |

Last night I purchased my first car. I got the 2015 Chevy sonic lt after a woman names Kayla Stodulski contacted me and asked if I would like to come in later that night I did and I met with the sales man Mark Pedretti who was really interested in me getting the car I wanted with the payment I wanted to make and have me walk out the door with a brand new car which I did. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car they were able to take my trade in which sadly didn't get me much money but it was enough for them to help me out and put me in a new car. They are very flexible and will do everything they can to get you into a new car that day.