Ray Chevrolet

39 US-12, Fox Lake, IL 60020

New 877-843-4389
Used 866-636-0613
Service 877-230-4260

Named 2013 Dealer of the Year by General Motors! We can finance your dream vehicle today

Amazing staff and service!

by from Algonquin, IL |

Just bought a 2014 Chevy Equinox from Adam Frandsen at Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake, IL! Amazing experience! I was there with my 1 year old not really expecting to buy a car but hopeful. I didn't think they'd be able to get me the car I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. I was wrong!!! They were amazing and I love my new car. Adam was so accommodating and provided me with the best service I've ever had at a car dealership so far. They definitely gained a customer for life and I would recommend them to anyone.

Happy with our "New" Used car

by from Grayslake, Illinois |

My Husband and I recently purchased a used GMC Envoy from Ray Chevrolet. We already own one Envoy (my car) and love it so much, that when it came time to replace my Husband's car, we started looking for another one. Our search led us to a listing by Ray Chevrolet for a beautiful, Midnight Blue Envoy. Salesman, Ryan Borke, was most helpful, and very accomodating throughout the entire buying process. During our test drive we noticed a few things, which we pointed out to Ryan, that seemed to be easy fixes. He had the service dept. take care of as much as possible, followed by a Buff and Wash! Ryan continued to make our buying experience as pleasant as possible, despite our having to wait over an hour to meet with the Finance Department. Ryan worked with the Owner/Manager to allow us to leave with the car and return the next day with our Cashiers Check (who knew they can't actually take cash!). We will certainly reccommend Ryan, (and Ray Chevrolet) to friends & family, and would gladly work with him again, when we're ready for our next car.

great car buying experience!

by from Lake Villa, il |

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruze from Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake. Ryan Borke was extremely helpful in finding me the right car to fit my likes and my budget. He made the whole process simple and pleasant. The customer service he provided exceeded all my expectations. I love my new car and would highly recommend working with Ryan!

Purchased a car

by from Fox lake, IL |

Ryan Borke helped me with the first car I ever bought in my life. I had no idea what I was doing and was the perfect target for someone to upsell me something I didn't need. I told Ryan what I was looking for and he found me exactly what I wanted in my price range! I'm so happy with my car! It is EXACTLY what I wanted. I came in with no intention of buying a Chevy (my family has always bought dodge) and I left with a 2013 Chevy Malibu and I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much Ray Chevy, but most of all thank you Ryan Borke for being the ultimate salesman who kept my needs in mind instead of how much money it would make him.

new truck

by from wheeling il |

Got my new silverado from ray chevrolet I was helped out by guillermo ruiz He made it a painless experience

recommend

by from st Louis |

Was assisted by Guillermo Ruiz He made the process very easy. Being from out of state im glad it was an easy and smooth transaction

Thanks Ray Chevrolet

by from Crystal Lake il. |

I went to this dealership with my family and met with a salesmen named Ryan Borke. He did a great job helping get the deal we wanted. He also took the time to make sure we were happy and even called us after we bought. Great service great team.

Ray's in Fox Lake

by from Spring Grove |

I just bought a 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500. This is the second vehicle in 6 months from Ray's. Always top notch sales people and service dept. I even started taking my Volvo there. Hugo was great and pleasant to work with.

Bobby Collier

by from Zion,il |

I received excellent customer service. George Zakrzewski was my salesmen... Very knowledgeable, and professional.

ADAM WALKER!!!!!

by from Mchenry Il |

After visiting 3 different dealerships and ready to give up because of horrible service, I stopped by Fox lake Chevy. I was really impressed with the service I received from Adam Walker! I recommend Adam if you are looking to buy a car and want exceptional service! He was very professional and worked to get us the best deal all the way around! He genuinely cares about his customers. I will definitely be a repeat customer and will refer Adam to others!

Excellent service!

by from Lakemoor, IL |

Went into Fox lake Chevy dealership on a Saturday afternoon. It was very busy but Adam Walker approached me immediately. He introduced himself and asked how he could help. I told him what I was looking for and he took me to three models, told me what each one featured and I decided on the one I wanted. He made the experience smooth and timely. Adam is very personable and a great asset to Chevy.