Circle Infiniti

Service 866-546-9868

Exclusive AutoAwards Program, Infiniti Personal Assistant

Pre-Owned Purchase Ease

by from Highlands, NJ. |

Never have I be through such an easy and stress-free buying process as I experienced at Circle Infiniti. Test through a pre-owned G35X on Thursday and drove it home on Saturday. From the sales manager Steve to the sales associate Brian the service was excellent and I never felt pressure. The entire dealership made me feel welcome. They made sure that I wanted the vehicle and not "forced" upon me. Highly recommended and will use again.

Excellent Customer and Infiniti Experience

by from Wall Twp, NJ |

Sales Experience DJ is a brand ambassador for Infiniti and passionate about creating a positive customer experience. DJ listened to my needs, showed me two models and made an honest, fact-based recommendation on which model made sense for me. We then went out on a great test drive?it was an Infiniti experience. We came back and worked through realistic financials. DJ optimized my time throughout the process ? whether in the showroom or, finalizing a few details over the phone. The best part about working with DJ ? is that he created a customer environment where I wanted to work with him. From the beginning I respected his recommendations ?.and from there, the negotiation and delivery process was seamless. Delivery Experience Sherry started off by knowing a little bit about me/the customer. She then walked me through the warranty details and programs. Sherri made recommendations on which service program made practical sense given my lease mileage. Kevin was also a great brand ambassador for Infiniti. Every step in the delivery process was sequential and thoroughly explained. When I had a few questions, Kevin stopped, walked me through it again to ensure I knew how the functionality worked.

Great Car, Great Experience

by from Manalapan, NJ |

Over the years I have bought many cars and, for the most part, they have all been painful experiences. Working with DJ Johnson and Circle Infiniti has been the best car buying experience I have had to date. DJ took the time to let me test drive all of the cars I was interested in, answered all of my questions, and provided a no pressure experience. He genuinely was interested in helping me find the right car for me and not just trying to 'make the sale'. The rest of the team was equally great, especially Sherry Horelick who explained all of the warranty options and answered all of our questions, and Kevin Reynolds who went over every inch of the car with me. I would recommend DJ Johnson and Circle Infiniti to anyone.

Always a pleasure to have my vehicle serviced at..

by from Eatontown, NJ |

Always a pleasure to go to Circle Infiniti for service. Pam always takes good care of me. She calls me when she says she will call and she explains all the options very clearly. Pam treats me like I won the place. :-)

Great Experience

by from Hillside NJ |

My husband and I purchased an FX35 from Circle Infiniti. This was one of the best experiences we have had purchasing a car. DJ was prompt responding to my initial inquiry and answered all of my questions right away. I had been in contact with several other dealerships and none of them took the time to respond to me in a prompt manner. Sherry reviewed all warranty information which was extremely helpful. I give Circle Infiniti an A because their mission is to meet the needs of their customers.

Excellent

by from Englishtown, NJ |

Just got a new G37 from Circle. Worked with DJ for the new car, Steve for the trade, and Sherry for warranty products. Very easy transaction, no pressure, and great price. The staff - from sale to delivery - all take pride in what they do and are committed to full customer satisfaction. From the moment we walked in the door, until we left, the people that work at this dealership explained everything in detail and do what it takes to keep the customer happy. And needless to say, we left very happy and would recommend Circle Infiniti without reservation. 100% honesty with this car dealership. Bottom line - if you are looking for an Infiniti, go to Circle!

Exceptional Service

by from Once of the best car purchase experiences |

My husband and I had a pleasurable and exciting experience at Circle Infiniti. Our salesman DJ Johnson was informative and courteous. He made sure we left with our Infiniti FX35. The preowned sales manager (Steve) went out of his way to make sure our needs were being met. Sherry also played a vital part in this experience by informing us about about warranties available. Overall we are happy with our purchase and the great experience at Circle with DJ, Cheryl and Steve and everyone else that participated in the purchase of our Infiniti FX35. Thanks, Dee & Troy

One of the best car purchase experiences

by from Union County Nj |

Excellent car dealer

by from Freehold, NJ |

I took delivery of my new QX60 12/28/13 from DJ Johnson. The process was extremely smooth and hassle free. There was one minor issue that came up during the process with the vehicle and without hesitation DJ swapped another new vehicle to avoid any delay. I also got a great price comared to other QX60 owners that didnt go to Circle Infiniti.

Stress Free purchase

by from Bayville NJ |

I was interested in leasing a new Q50 for my wife as a Christmas gift. I saw an advertizement for the car I wanted at an attractive price. I sent out "feelers" to 4 Infiniti sites quoting the advertized price I saw. DJ immediately contacted me back discreetly (knowing this is a possible gift) and told me the deal posted included an Infiniti loyalty rebate that unfortunately I didn't qualify for. He did do some digging and found I was eligible for another rebate. i told him I wanted a Hagane Blue Q50 AWD Premium with Navigation. I gave him the id number form the web site. DJ told me in an e-mail what I would be paying and I ststed, if that's the deal, I'll take it. Of course I had trepadations that once I arrived at the dealership, additional costs would increase my payment. When I arrived with my daughter, DJ already brought the exact car I inquired about to the dealer from offsite parking. We went inside and he has already started some of the paperwork. We agreed on the price that we spoke about in the e-mail and it did not change. DJ had the car sent in for detailing immediately so we could take it home that day (Saturday). This was by far the easiest, most stress free car purchase I've ever had and I greatly appreciate the efforts by DJ and the dealership to make this experience so easy. I highly recommend this dealership, and moreso, this salesman.

Excellent Experience

by from Central NJ |

This is my second time dealing with Circle Infiniti, and with good reason. The first time I purchased my car from Circle Infiniti, the staff was courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and worked with me on the deal I was looking for. The second time was no different. My salesman, DJ Johnson, was very patient with me, as I was very specific in terms of the vehicle I wanted, and the price point I wanted to be at. DJ was able to make my desire to be behind the wheel of an Infiniti achievable once more. He is an excellent people person, and truly wants what is best for the customer. He will not steer you wrong! Sherry Horelick, explained the benefits of a maintenance plan, which would save a considerable amount of money, hundreds of dollars in the long run, by adding the plan to my purchase. Marcus Bowles was in charge of explaining the car upon delivery, the various features of the vehicle and how to use them. He was very friendly and knowledgeable, and definitely the right personality type for the position. Brian Conway, who was my first salesman, is now a manager at the dealership, and pretty much went over the agreement and addressed any questions/concerns I had. I was impressed that he remembered me after 5 years of leasing me my first G Sedan, which says a lot considering how many people he must meet and deal with over the years. In short, I would definitely recommend Circle Infiniti to anyone who is in the market for a well made luxury car, and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND going to DJ Johnson to make it happen.