Circle Infiniti

Service 866-546-9868

Exclusive AutoAwards Program, Infiniti Personal Assistant

GREAT DEALER/EXPERIENCE

by from Brick, NJ |

A+ EXPERIENCE!!! So HAPPY to have dealt with Circle Infinite for the very first time!! Saw a certified pre-owned car that I was interested in test driving and a relative referred me since they had just bought a vehicle too having a great experience as well. I was told to see Andy, who kindly greeted me then directed me to DJ Johnson for the test drive. As I waited a few moments to head out with him, a few others in the dealership were kind enough to greet me and make sure I was already being taking care of. (Love the acknowledgement and smiles) DJ was VERY professional, friendly and patient taking me for a decent test drive so I could feel every aspect of the vehicle on the main road, not just around the block like some other dealerships do. He offered all his expertise and info on the car!! It was so nice not to feel rushed and that I could take all the time I needed. I was pretty excited at that point and knew I wanted to buy it so we sat down at his desk feeling very comfortable with the sale and everything offered for their beautiful vehicles. DJ handled the process and had me back the next day to take it home!! Upon returning the following day, again I was greeted with such friendliness and care. Thanks also to Kevin Reynolds who explained in detail, showing me how everything in the car works before I drove it off the lot. I couldn't be more satisfied and thrilled with the purchase and team members of Circle Infinite. I highly recommend this dealership?GREAT!! THANK YOU DJ JOHNSON & Circle Infinite :)

Professioanl and Courteous

by from Brick, NJ 08723 |

This is my first Infiniti and I have to say the service received was outstanding. Sal was very informative, courteous and a true professional. His knowledge of the Infiniti brand made me feel at ease when discussing recommendations and care of my vehicle. My overall experience and impression of the dealership was very refreshing and I would definetly recommend Circle Infiniti to my friends and family.

Always a Great Experience

by from Tinton Falls, NJ |

Great service every time I visit this dealership. Pam always gets me in and out in no time, but the waiting room is very comfortable, so I don't mind! I highly recommend this Dealer.

passenger wet floor

by from Brick N.J. |

And yes once again John in service came through for me.. I found that my passenger floor was wet, John and the team went through the car and found that it was a quick fix...Thanks again John

Repair/Service

by from Brick , NJ |

Once again John in service came through for me....I brought my vehicle in for service and brake work. John had a vehicle wanting for me when I got there , within 3 hours had another call with a complete estimate and list of work that would be completed on my vehicle. Then John called to tell me the work was completed and the car was ready for pick up. It was great the work was completed correctly and quickly and for a fair price, WHAT more could I ask for ?

This dealer did right by me

by from Yardly PA |

So my initial review was titled to good to be true.I had been looking for a G 35 coupe for some months avoiding dealers but lack of private sector supply made me include dealers many months later and right off the top a 2006 G 35 with 22000 mi ( bought by rich guy for weekend shore toy, serviced, and traded in at the dealership was posted at a price that appeared to good to be true. Well 8000 hard miles later ( including 400 mi. of the blue ridge parkway ) I am hear to report the dealer( sales rep Mark B) was true to his word this car was a cream puff. They put on brakes all around and performed a 60,000 mi service, plus detailed the car. I had to buy the tires which while having ample tread were to old to drive fast. Well this dealership did right by me they were truthful in representing the car and the price was I believe more then reasonable.$16,000 for a 2006 with 22000 mi that's a sports coupe with 280 HP in like new condition!!! I was a motivated buyer but I knew from my research at the price they were asking the private sector did not come close. Quality product at a more then reasonable price.

Outstanding Experience

by from Monmouth County, NJ |

I?m not generally one to write reviews regarding a car dealership, unless it is for particularly bad customer service. However, in this instance, I truly felt compelled to make mention of what an outstanding experience my wife and I had at Circle Infiniti with Ray Andrews (Sales Consultant), Marcus Bowles (Product Specialist), and Brian Conway (Finance Manager). This was probably one of the easiest and most pleasant car buying experiences we?ve ever had. My wife and I walked into the dealership on a Saturday afternoon with plans to test drive a few different makes and models to replace our 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. After a few minutes, Ray greeted us and asked us if we needed any help. We expressed interest in the 2014 QX60, and he promptly pulled one from the lot so that we could head out for a test drive. During the test drive, we pulled into a parking lot so that he could walk through some of the many features as part of the packages we were most interested (e.g. navigation, height adjustable tailgate, 3rd row access, etc.). When we got back to the dealership, I asked Ray to provide me with some figures for the vehicle (both lease and finance), and he came back with a few different scenarios to illustrate the different options available to us. When I informed him that we were still in the process of test driving a few other vehicles that day, he politely made a copy of the offer sheet for me, gave me his business card, and we left? there was no hard sell or high pressure close tactics. We tested a few other vehicles that afternoon including the Acura MDX, but ultimately decided we liked the QX60 the best. I called Ray on Monday evening, we shored up financing details on Tuesday, and had a scheduled delivery for Friday. By the time I walked into the dealership with my wife on Friday, everything had already been worked out --- the paperwork was ready and waiting, Ray had personally contacted my insurance company to make sure the new vehicle was added onto our policy and the old vehicle was removed, and our new QX60 was being pulled up to the front from being freshly detailed. We signed our paperwork with Brian Conway, who outlined all of the different terms clearly, and was also quite a funny guy. As a parent of young children and an owner of a QX60 as well, he gave us some great tips on making the vehicle more ?kid-friendly?? which was much appreciated. When we finished, Ray escorted us outside where Marcus then took us through every possible detail of the vehicle. He was thorough, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable about all things Infiniti. You could clearly sense his enthusiasm for the brand? it was a great end to the purchase experience. It?s only been a few days since we took delivery, but we absolutely love this vehicle and can?t say enough good things about the staff at Circle Infiniti. We?re looking forward to seeing how the service department performs. If they are even half as pleasant as our purchase experience, we?ll be very happy. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone, especially Ray Andrews.

HORRIBLE

by from New Jersey |

HORRENDOUS!!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE!!!! In 6 weeks and less than 2k miles I have brought my brand new 50k infiniti in for several issues. This place is a joke and I can't believe in this short amount of time I have needed to bring my car in more times for service than any car in the 15 years I have been driving. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!

Great Service!!!!

by from Toms River, NJ |

I just bought a 2011 Infiniti G37X which was still under warranty. I was having a couple of minor issues with the vehicle so I set up an appointment at Circle Infiniti. When I arrived, I had the pleasure of speaking with JOHN DILIETO. He was nothing short of amazing. He was very knowledgable and had a very concerned attitude. He went over each concern in detail and gave me all the information I needed to understand each issue. I left feeling relieved and happy to know that all the issues were taken care of. John DiLieto is the person to deal with when going to Circle Infiniti. Thanks John!!!!!!

Another great service at Circle Infinit

by from Middletown, NJ |

Scheduled another service with Circle Infiniti via John DiLieto and was given good service at a good price. John DiLieto was very helpful, the repair was done in the time promised and at the cost promised.

I'm hooked on Infinity!

by from Tinton falls, NJ |

I spent the last two months looking at options for when my lease was up on my Lexus, I fell in love with the Q50 at Circle Infinity. I double, make that triple checked the other Infinity dealers in NJ and kept finding my way back to the Circle Infinity dealership in West Long Branch. The sales rep was extremely easy to deal with, zero pressure, very knowledgeable and dealt with my million and one questions with ease. The deal he gave me was better then any other Infinity dealership, needless to say I'm now driving a brand new Q50 and plan on getting one for my wife as well. Hats of to Mark at Circle Infinity and the dealership as a whole. Great experience Great Deal I'm a happy man!