Acura of Denville

Service 888-284-3956 Service 888-284-3956

Customer First, foremost, Always

Pleasure to Deal With

by from East Hanover, NJ |

I contacted a few dealers before going to any showrooms. One dealer would not give me any numbers over the phone. The second never returned my phone call. I even visited a Nissan dealer near my home, hoping maybe I could save a few bucks leasing a Pathfinder rather than an MDX. I sat at the salesman's desk after a test drive and he began to give me numbers for a possible monthly payment. Silly me, I asked for the selling price he was using to get to this monthly payment. He waved his hand and told me not to worry about that. Yea okay??? In the end I went back to the dealer I sent my first email to-Denville Acura. I received a prompt reply and all the prices/numbers I asked for...and the numbers were very good! They kept their word and nothing changed, no added or hidden fees. This is the second MDX I have purchased/leased from them. They were a pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership.

CPO car

by from Northern NJ |

I purchased an SUV it was already making a noise. I was reassured it would be fixed. Called the next day and left a voicemail no one ever got back to me. Went back twice after that and finally got an appointment, they fixed the problem but they couldn't fix my expectations. I feel they did a sale and got their commission and were the least concerned about the customer. As days passed I started to feel insecure about the purchase and no longer wanted it. Eric the manager in charge said there was nothing he could do. He basically made me feel like they did us a favor because we traded in our car and it had " more problems" then our " belt" issue. If a dealer is selling a car even if it's a used ones they should make sure everything is fixed before they start checking off the list that everything is " perfect" and checked. So now I'm stuck with a vehicle that I'm not satisfied with and hope this is a money pit. All I asked for was to see if I could get another car being it was less than a week. But unfortunately I was screwed. Please do your research before purchasing a car with them at the end there all about the sale and not the customer. But I'm going to figure what else I can do because I'm so disappointed with the way they handled this situation.

Acura of Denville is how a dealer should be!

by from Bristol Pa |

Acura of Denville is the best dealer I have been to with in a hundred miles, the salesman Pete, sales manager Eric, and Finance Manager Mike went above and beyond to make me happy with my purchase! And I give it 5 stars! And suggest any Miliatary to use this dealer! They are the most respectful in the business! To the owner Don't change a thing!

Best Dealer in NJ

by from Morristown, NJ |

I drove a lot of CPO's from a few Acura dealers in the area. These guys prep their cars perfectly, their staff is extremely courteous. Their CPO's also come with a 2 year service program free. No one else offered that so my decision to purhcase from Acura of Denville was a no brainer. Thanks!