Towne Hyundai

3170 Rt. 10, Denville, NJ 07834

New 877-625-0302 New877-625-0302
Used 877-771-7082 Used877-771-7082
Service 866-501-9975 Service 866-501-9975

Towne Hyundai, where the E Stands for Easy!

Top Notch Sales & Service Department!!!

by from Whippany, NJ |

My lease transaction with Towne Hyundai was flawless. Due to my busy schedule, Joe Ippolito and his team, especially Jay, handled most of this deal over the phone. I told them what I wanted and my price range...they did the rest!! All that was left to do, at the dealership, was to pick a color. So Simple!! I am sure that I am not the biggest deal for Joe and his team, since I am pretty frugal when it comes to my car, but I was treated as if I was the most important deal of the year and that is amazing!! Customer service is top notch. You don't have to spend a lot of money to get a great car. I always feel safe in my Hyundai!! Thank you to Joe, Jay, Lauren and Mo for working late on a Friday for me!! You are the best!!

What a Pleasure!

by from Flanders, NJ |

What a pleasure! If purchasing a new car has previously been as stressful to you as it has been to me, it does not have to be any more. I recently met with Joe Ippolito Jr. from whom I purchased a new Sonata. He arranged for a test drive, explained and demonstrated all of the new model features, evaluated my trade-in, provided an attractive price quote, and advised me on financing options quickly and efficiently. Since taking ownership of my new auto, I?ve had some follow-up requests which have been handled expeditiously, and with the same energy and politeness as the first day that I purchased my vehicle. If you?re interested in purchasing a Hyundai, give Joe a call and set up an appointment, or just walk in and ask for Joe Ippolito Jr. You?ll be pleased and put at ease with his welcoming reception and the results that he and his team are able to deliver.

May 11, 2016

Thank you so much for writing us this wonderful review, Karl! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're so happy to hear that Joe was able to make your experience such a positive one. We understand how stressful car-buying can be at times, so we like to take some of that stress away from our customers and bring some positivity and fun into the mix. Joe definitely cares about his customers so we are very happy to hear this has come across! We wish you the absolute best with your new Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again for your routine maintenance!

New Car

by from Newton, NJ |

worked with Joe Ippolito and his team, it was fantastic as far as a car buying experience can go! We were very satisfied with the time it took the, friendly staff and we feel like we got a great deal! I would recommend to any one, J.B.

April 27, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your experience was. We are thrilled to hear that Joe was able to get you int a car you love all while making your time with us enjoyable. This is what we strive for with each and every client. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Tucson purchase

by from Budd Lake, NJ |

Towne Hyundai is awesome. This was our fourth purchase from them. Joe Ippolito is the best at what he does. He actually cares about his customers. I wouldn't buy a car from any other dealer and I would recommend them over and over again.

April 1, 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We truly appreciate you sharing this with us. We're happy to hear that Joe was able to be such a great help to you! Thank you for choosing us and we're thrilled to have you apart of the Towne Hyundai family!

Joe Ippolito Towne Hyundai, Rt. 10, Denville

by from Denville, NJ |

Mr. Ippolito was very helpful. He took a lot of time to explain the different model cars and the features that I was interested in. He was professional, good natured and let me decide what I wanted and what I felt was good for me, rather than what he wanted to sell. I would recommend him to my family and to my best friends, as well as everyone else.

March 26, 2016

Thank you so much for writing us this wonderful review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're so happy to hear that Joe was able to make your car buying experience stress-free and enjoyable! This is what we strive for with each and every one of our customers. Thank you for your recommendation, as well! We look forward to seeing you again for your routine maintenance. Welcome to the Towne Hyundai family and enjoy your new vehicle!

Great Service Department

by from Montville, NJ |

I've owned my Tucson since 2011 and have always taken it to Towne Hyundai for oil changes and maintenance. I really cannot say enough about the service I've received. From the time I call on the phone for an appointment, to the service desk personnel, the service manager, and even the the guys who greet me and take the car into the service bay, everyone is courteous and professional. On my last visit, I had an issue that went beyond routine maintenance and they took me in quickly. It ended up taking longer than expected and they offered me a ride home, which I accepted. The gentleman, John, who drove me was professional and personable. When my car was ready, I went back to pick it up and still noticed a problem, so I called immediately. They told me I could bring it back and they would check it out right away for me, or they'd get it back into the shop the next morning. I brought it back the next day, and spoke with Brian, the service manager. He listened patiently while I expressed my concerns. He arranged for me to take the car out on a test ride with Tony, the mechanic, so I could point out the noise I was hearing. Tony asked questions about the car and took his time listening to my answers. I was offered a loaner and a few hours later, my car was fixed. My husband and I both drive Hyundais, and now my kids need cars for college. Guess where I'll be going for my new cars? The relationship I've had with Brian and the people at Towne Hyundai make buying another Hyundai at Towne Hyundai the obvious choice.

March 22, 2016

Laura, Thank you so much for writing us this excellent review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much to us that you received such excellent service from our service department. We know how very hard they work to take all concerns away from our clients and get each and EVERY issue fixed. We are so happy to hear this was the case for you and you were able to get your car running like new in no time! We truly appreciate you sharing your story with us as this is the kind of thing we love to hear. Thank you for choosing us at Towne Hyundai and we look forward to having a life long relationship with you and your family. If you have any further concerns, do not hesitate to call. We look forward to seeing you again for your routine maintenance! Best wishes and enjoy your Hyundai!

Buy a car from joe Ippolito

by from Stanhope,nj |

Joe Ippolito is all time best salesman! Go see joe Ippolito and I promise you will be satisfied! He will help you to the best of his ability and will work with you. Want an honest sales person that actually cares about you? GO SEE JOE IPPOLITO AT TOWNE HYUNDAI!

March 9, 2016

Thank you so much for writing us this wonderful review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We definitely agree that Joe is a great asset to our team who truly cares about each and every one of his clients. This is what we strive to provide everyone who walks through our door! We are thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again for your routine maintenance!

Great service

by from Newark,NJ |

Four 5 years I have been driving a 2004 Saab that no other dealer wanted to take as a trade in but after intense search for a new car I came across Towne Hyundai in Denville NJ who were willing to take my old car and gave a great deal for a new Hyundai Sante Fe thanks to Joe Ipolitto, Alyssa, Suzane, Rob and Jarrett. It was a busy day for them but they had an amazing customer service team who took great care of us. We walked out of there very happy with our new car. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone but Joe Ipolitto is the go to guy. If I need to do more business in the futur which I will, I will definitely come back.

February 25, 2016

Thank you so much for writing us this thoughtful and informative review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It means the world to us that you left our dealership with a smile on your face and a car that you love! Thank you for the recommendation of our dealership, as well as our team member Joe. We're glad to hear that he was able to make the car buying experience a positive one for you. We look forward to having you back at Towne Hyundai and having you as a lifelong customer! Thank you again and enjoy your new ride.

A very positive experience

by from New Jersey |

The sales team is excellent . I met with Joe Ippolito and his team. He and everyone could not have been kinder and more knowledgeable . I felt at ease and certain he would do everything he could to meet my buying needs. I feel confident the relationship will continue to be positive.

February 12, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and we are so glad you had this experience with us. Our goal is to make the car buying experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We look forward to seeing you again at Towne Hyundai in the future!

Best experience with a dealer ever!

by from brooklyn |

I've been dealing with dealerships for the extent of my driving life. I've used Honda, Mazda, Nissan, and several others. None of which compare to the experience I was given at Towne Hyundai. The salesman, Joe Ippolito, his assistant, and other customer service people I dealt with were all really welcoming and polite. Not for one moment did I feel pressured, and they worked around my budget to give me exactly what I wanted: a great car for a great price. Would recommend Towne Hyundai to anybody looking to buy new/certified, or lease.

February 12, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We are so happy to hear you had a positive experience with us. We strive to provide excellent customer service for all of our customers, and we are happy this has come across! Thank you for the recommendation, as well. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to servicing it in the future!